The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

ArHad Os//Sugar is sweet// {the breakup theories}

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Its arhad fun hmmm
Please it your desire to make whoever bhartis ex bf imagine whoever

Its takes less time to love but a lot time to make him love ...
It was heartless but was time we broke I found him my frd my love in very less time but it was just a regular relationship for him , came and gone in a whif... She thought
I wanted to just slip under blanjets and not show out live in dark never inight but its was impossible I was a actress I wanted to be professional
But the first after weekends after our breakup I found him thr he used to be on sets offscreen but yess and I wanted to run away but I didnt I just walked looking at him expecting him to to come say sorry and make up and everything will be sorted but no never did he came I reached my room.and locked it ...
But I didnt cry
Sometimes I feel that its okkay it just wasmt happening thing
maybe its the move on feels

Thats when fahad walked in my room . Fahad ali my co-star cant be any sweet personality in the world I thought
And suddenly it brings a goofy smile on my face
Fahad confused asked "what???!!"
"nothing ..." I said
"okkay come on sets one more baby & babe scene"he rolled his eyes
frowning I asked "you dont like romantic scene"
"i like but not that sugary sweet "he stucj his tougue out
I laughed "you are no less than sugar , my sugar"
"heyy!! I m not your sugar"
"sugar ! Sugar ! Sugar"
Shaking his head he said "come for the shoot ! Madam"
I laughed and said "after you SUGAR"

-------
It was a scene in which the actress is model and actor is a photographer . Actor amd actress are old collegers but the actress loved someone else . Actress's love has betrayed her . Now she is bad and heartless but cares abt a good alpha males who can be in her bed . She drops her chances over actor . Actor have his feelimg for her and in her flirting they kiss ...(its not tbp)

Fahad : phew its not sweet babe typical
Director : its a kissing ...scene
Fahad : sir ...i hope u dont mind but we are not comfortable u know
D :.its okkay a false kiss scene
director goes from their ...
Fahad : I hope your over possesive bf does not have a prob with a fake kiss
Bharti just nodded . Fahad still didmt know abt her breakup she didmt really wanted to tell well nut she was craving fahad is the oldest buddy she have she shares every thing why not this was she ashamed ...
She abandoned her thoughts as they started to shoot ...

Scene ...

Fahad (Varen) & Bharti (Jessica) [ catholic show ]

jess was sitting on couch waiting for his photographer actual he was a intertional P. thats why she was waiting as bcoz jessica Nethers never wait for anyone as soon as the guy entered she stood
Before reaching his face she rode his body he was wearing a tight legg hugging black jeans , a sweatshirt carelessly zipled showing his body anyway ... The sweatshirts was streachwd on his hamds , a branded watch hung on his hand with a bug dial as she finally reached his face her gaze was foggy did she jes knew him he looked familiar ...

Before she can complient the mighty fine the best specimen of man he hugged her hard crushing her
Welll errr. ... She knew she was beautiful he was tooo but it was going too fast more then fast she did ...
He pulled away "oh god jesss after long time u remember me its me Varen welll u alll called me geek " he said geek in a low voice
Oh my good GEEK I MEAN THE GEEEK OF OUR COLLEGE the guy who was a mummas boy , no fashion senses , a body with bones nothing else , the boy with soo big glassez what any one will wear
Jesss remembered everyone thought that bharti was giving confused & bewilded look for jess
But it was her own why why was it whenever fahad ali hugged ilher it felt alll got and warm and like she is never alone what is it with fahad ali ????
When she finally came out of her thoughts and continued the scene

Jess smile was soo long to conquer world war with it "omg varen you you are soo changed I cant beleive it "
Varen give something btw a wink amd shy smile "thanks"
"ummm lets shoot "he said

They started shooting as a P. PRO varen was telling her to to pose her hands thr and that
Ocasionally touching her and whenever he didit snapped the old relationship for him a new to jess
atlast when it was a final pic it was disturbing he tried to tell her pose from away bit it didnt helped
he came towards sitting on a kneww he touching her hands while jess was just keeping her eyes on his profile soo changed , sooo amzing , sooo beautiful
When he finally jerked his head up her head was sooo close to kiss

Bharti didnt know ehat came in her seeing fahad she just got lost in his beautiful his eyes ...
She closing the gap between them kissed him on his lips ... It was a slow moment but like a drug addict when this slow moment started turning in a high pure bliss she couldnt tell how many ppl gasped as it was not in the scene for a real kiss but it was still getting rolled on ...Soon she felt fahads lips returning the kisss it was just for some seconds when he pulled over !!!
Director sir just said okkkay and the scene was off
Bharti before anyone could say anything walked to her room
As she just said to fahad in really slow voice "sorry",

as she walked in room she just knew two things
She is mad
&
Sugar was sooo sweet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arhad os thanks for dis
amazing os ..
Bharti teasing Fahad 😆 lolz ..
and arhad in a new show hope aisa ho jaye ..
loved the story of show .. Its awsome ..⭐️
and dan arhad kiss ..
loved it ...
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey shub

thanks u sooo much for the arhad os
iust loved it
arhad in a new show together kash yeh sach hojaye
& story was so amazing
keep writting shub