Punar Vivah

OS"AarYa's 3 Steps to Succumb to Hearts Desire"-Epi-pg 32

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Hey kiddo,  πŸ€—

How are you?  πŸ˜³
Abie and I miss you terribly.  πŸ˜­

But more than you we miss Your Prince Combo.  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­

Oh yeah we miss him more πŸ˜†. One day I told Abie, if we miss him so much imagine how much Charmi must be missing him? She must be like this πŸ₯Ί
I know we are crazy πŸ˜†. We all are missing someone, whom we don't even know πŸ˜†. But we know he's out there somewhere. πŸ˜³

But you stay away from him. OK? πŸ˜‘ Concentrate on your studies and leave your Prince Combo to us, Abie and me. πŸ˜ˆ Poor fellow will run for his life when he'll come in front of your two crazy sisters. πŸ€£

Ok jokes apart... πŸ˜†

OMG I wanted to tease you on this ever since I returned back πŸ˜†. But too bad you stopped coming on IF after I came back πŸ˜­. I know You have become very busy with your studies that's why you can't come. I'm proud of you for that πŸ‘, as I always say that studies should always come first. πŸ‘πŸΌ

But I miss you and our old Abie. I had no idea that after I come back, you both won't come online as you used to. πŸ˜­

I don't have enough words to tell you what you both mean to me? You already know in your heart, the answer to that. β€οΈ

Charmi no matter where you are. If in future, we are in touch with each other or not. Our Love and Blessings Will Always be with You. β€οΈ

May You Get all The Success in Life that you so Deserve. β€οΈ

May You Always be Surrounded With Happiness and Love. β€οΈ

Love you and Miss You, Kiddo...  πŸ€—

Your 

Nikki and Abie Di...  β€οΈ

Edited by lovely_nikki - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Bithday - Click this.
Have the most wonderful birthday my friend.
Miss you both Charmie and Abie...
Nikki this the best gift for Charmi!!!!

Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I first hope nobody will copy my comment like last two times.
Nikki I truly love this OS and I told you that earlier too. The reason for yash's anger is reasonable here...but how could he think that Aarthi could tell what happened in the night between them to BhavariπŸ˜†πŸ˜† He should have asked her directly. 
Here Yash and Aarthi self thoughts are justified. Aarthi was scared to see what his reaction would be and Yash hates it because he thought shes denying it.

Even in front of G3 aarthi said that she can't remember anything that she regrets... but it doesn't hit his  wire cord.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So he's hoping Aarthi to tell those all happened that night to G3. I mean he wants Aarthi to tell it directly to G3. Can't he understand the hint...
Does he wants Aarthi to accept that in public? Oh Yashji correct your wire cord. Everything will fall in to place.
Their egos are like volcanoes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh my Paridi is back... She gave her the right advice... while reading it first I thought Vidhi will make Aarthi to go behind her but at last she agreed with them. I was about to go in the story and make Vidhi's mind right when she agreed with Aarthi and Paridi.
Oh Nikki, now I wait for royal ignorance which I wanted to see in PV and which I didn't see.
Nikki now I'm desperate to read the next.
Super super super OS Nikki.

Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a very happy birthday to u charmi...
may god bless u with lots of happiness...and may all ur wishes comes true...

keep smiling always...
have a prosperous year ahead...πŸ˜ƒ
take care charmi ...
missing u ...
Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh di so sorry for the late reply... I m stuck up with few things
And yes u r gift to charmi was so so so amazing ...
Coming to the update di:
That was amazing di ...
U see yash was easily forgiven by aarthi in the show which I couldn't take it , I really wanted Aarti to give karwa jawaab to whatever he did... whatever he think will not happen then he will throw a tantrum
Oh yash. ... u need to get some sense... haha... he wants Aarti to admit everything why can't he confront her regarding that night, why can't he admit that ... no his ego will not allow him to do that

And aarthi... she didn't want to deny but his behaviour after that night made her utterly confused and she started thinking that he is in denial mode...
Omg why is life this complicated... they just need to sit and talk... but these two...

And what yash is expecting anyways... aarthi will make an announcement to everyone regarding that night ... come on yash... u can't expect that...

Now I really want aarthi to knock some sense in him ...haha no one can be a better person than paridhi to help aarthi in this... thank god at last vidhi too agreed otherwise she would have convinced aarthi aarthi to suffer like that 😑
Gayathri is better than vidhi if she comes to know about this she will also help her bahu πŸ˜†
Oh di... koyi tho hona chahiye Haina yash ke side par... Bua ji
πŸ˜†

Thank u this wonderful treat on aarya πŸ€—
And I know royal ignorance will be a royal treat for us...

Will be waiting di...
Have a lovely week... take care
Love u... πŸ€— Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Post cannot be quoted.

Hey I think you wrote "No Copy" in your post that's why it's not allowing me to quote you πŸ˜•

Kate first of all Thanks on Charmi's behalf for your wishes. β€οΈ

Now coming on your comment. 

Don't you remember Aarti called him a jerk πŸ˜†. Not only in front of Bhawari or Gayatri, but this dunce wants her to admit in front of their kids also πŸ˜². Someday needs to punch him in his head and knock some sense in him πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜†

They both want the same thing but their larger than life egos are coming in the way πŸ˜•. Well it's their loss, isn't it? The more they let their ego come in their way, the more they'll be wasting time πŸ˜‰

Oh you'll see a side of Paridhi in this OS that I so wanted to see in original PV πŸ˜•. She'll make everyone suffer not just Yash because of her brilliant ideas and plans πŸ˜†
Vidhi is one confused soul, thank god Paridhi is there or else she would've ruined everything πŸ˜†

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

Oh di so sorry for the late reply... I m stuck up with few things
And yes u r gift to charmi was so so so amazing ... 
Coming to the update di:
That was amazing di ...
U see yash was easily forgiven by aarthi in the show which I couldn't take it , I really wanted Aarti to give karwa jawaab to whatever he did... whatever he think will not happen then he will throw a tantrum
Oh yash. ... u need to get some sense... haha... he wants Aarti to admit everything why can't he confront her regarding that night, why can't he admit that ... no his ego will not allow him to do that

And aarthi... she didn't want to deny but his behaviour after that night made her utterly confused and she started thinking that he is in denial mode...
Omg why is life this complicated... they just need to sit and talk... but these two...

And what yash is expecting anyways... aarthi will make an announcement to everyone regarding that night ... come on yash... u can't expect that... 

Now I really want aarthi to knock some sense in him ...haha no one can be a better person than paridhi to help aarthi in this... thank god at last vidhi too agreed otherwise she would have convinced aarthi aarthi to suffer like that πŸ˜‘ 
Gayathri is better than vidhi if she comes to know about this she will also help her bahu πŸ˜† 
Oh di... koyi tho hona chahiye Haina yash ke side par... Bua ji
πŸ˜† 

Thank u this wonderful treat on aarya πŸ€— 
And I know royal ignorance will be a royal treat for us... 

Will be waiting di... 
Have a lovely week... take care
Love u... πŸ€— 

It's ok Rosey. You wished Charmi on time that was more important. Even though she hardly visits the forum since last couple of months. So from her behalf I want to Thank You for your Wonderful Wishes β€οΈ. She too misses you and our other chatters so much. 

Coming to your comment...

Rosey everyone were so unhappy that Yash was forgiven so easily. Even though I love Yash's character more, I was one amongst them. What was worst that he never properly apologized for them, nor he properly confessed his feelings. That's the reason why I'm writing TNTCE. And that's why I Wrote "Because Of You"

In this OS, I'm trying to give a different reason for Yash's anger. In this OS, AarYa are both equally responsible for whatever has happened till now and whatever will happen due to their big fat ego. 
Of only they confront each other, like Vidhi said. That it's their personal matter which should be discussed and solved personally. But Aarti chose to listen to Paridhi, instead of Vidhi. Paridhi is also right in her own way.
Hey how d you know that Gayatri will also join them in this mission? πŸ˜². But there's a twist in this also.
Don't worry Bua will also do her part. πŸ˜‰. No one will be spared in this OS πŸ˜†

Love you too my naughty stalker β€οΈ

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wat is this thread
nay way my nikki darlz thread so reservedπŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wishing you😳😳 a beautiful day 
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way 
May all be good and all come true 
On this very special day for you!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Happy Birthday to you! I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ charmie dearπŸ€—

missing ur presence alot in forum😭😭waiting for ur appearence😳😳 and mostly wishing u all success in ur life⭐️
once again a very happy birthdayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vinnas - 9 years ago