OS"AarYa's 3 Steps to Succumb to Hearts Desire"-Epi-pg 32 - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by saf24

Lovely update Nikki. I'm glad you split the update to show both sides. Beautifully written as always. I'm glad Yash got a reality check from his father to realise just how much heis actions would have affected Aarti. Also liked that the Dubeys came clean. Looking forward to what is in store next.
Thanks so much Saf.

If I had shown Aarti's Acceptance in this chapter itself, it wouldn't have done justice. Plus then I would've had to cut on so many scenes. 
Yash needed that reality check. But sadly at that time he didn't knew that the real reason why Aarti left is that she had misconstrued his conversation, the same way he did, hers.
Originally posted by Surish

Welcome back dear! Missed you immensely! You continue to produce yet another phenomenal chapter! is A significant other acting as a mediator is therefore necessary  to help Aarya come to a mutually agreeable resolution.
Thanks so much Surish for a warm welcome. And sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long. What to do, personal life has become very busy these days.

These days I love reading your comments. 

Our AarYa can't do anything on their own. Here also they need help to take that one final step of Acceptance. 
Originally posted by Dina_Kirana

lovely update...love it..😊
Thanks so much Dina 😛
Originally posted by sara1990

awesome update
Aarti's JKR mode will be worth to watch...
waiting for your next update
Thanks so much Sara.

Along with us, Yash will also enjoy watching Aarti in JKR mode. The more angry she'll get, the more he'll fall for her 😳

Next update will come in couple of weeks, after I work on and post MTB's update. 
Originally posted by taahir004

Fanstatic Update

Dubeys at least their admitted to their lies as it was fully on them and
Aarti had to just go ahead with their lies
but I'm happy that the truth is out as a lie like that so huge is damaging
to any relationship and Yash accepting was great

Thanks Taahir.

It was about time that Dubey's came clean of their lies. Here I didn't went into more details, as we all know how much Aarti suffered because of that.

More than the lie, I think Yash was relieved that Aarti was not referring their marriage, when he heard her saying that she regrets marrying him. Now because of Dubey's he knows that Aarti was talking about Prashant. It also proved to him that Aarti has no more feelings for Prashant. This will help him now to take the next step. 
awesome update cant wait for the final part 
Originally posted by annirogc

awesome update.. yash was missing aarti so much.. finally yas accepted his love.. its time for aarti acceptance.. glad that dubey and shoba told about prasanth.. waiting for next part
Thanks Anni.

Yash was missing Aarti so much, but was under the impression that she hates him and her marriage to him. Now that eventing is clear to him, he's gone to get back his love and his life, his Aartiji.

But poor guy is going to see her in her JKR form. 😳
Originally posted by kdsubs

What about Bheegi-si bhaagi-si, kabhi mere dil main samaye from "Rajneeti", Nikki?

This was such a good update. You know what i like best about this story? Its such a more rational reaction to the infamous "uss raat". And i loved, loved, loved, how you changed Gayatri to be this woman who sees, understands and feels her DIL's situation as a woman would, instead of as a MIL. Both in chapt 2 and 3. And poor Suraj!! 😆

So finally Dubeyji corrected the situation he himself had created. And Arti also confessed her "Secret" to Gayatri - and if MIL is on her side, 1/2 the battle is won 😉.

Yash is too complacent. I hope your Arti is going to make him dance a merry dance 😆. Looking forward to part B.

Kat a big Thank You to you for reminding me of this song. I had heard it only couple of times and that also not properly. So had no idea of it's lyrics. So I decided to listen to it first before replying to you. You won't believe me, but I loved it so much that I listened to it several times. In fact I'm listening to it, while replying to you 😆. It's lyrics suits AarYa so well. 

Kat, I've written so many versions of AarYa's USS RAAT, that I've lost count. Just last month I finished my OS "The Night That Changed Everything". Now soon I'll finish this one also. Who knows i might come up with few more 😆

This one is totally different from the above one. 
Just yesterday I replied to Chitra (for her comment in the previous chapter) that I wanted to show a different side of Gayatri. She can be a friend to her Bahu's when they need her as friend. And a mother when they need a mother and her guidance. Like you said that Aarti has won half the battle. 

Now lets see how Yash wins his battle. He can act all complacent that he wants, with that smug smirk intact on his face. But when he'll see Aarti in JKR mode... Well we will have to wait and see if that smirk vanishes or becomes more bigger? 😉

Edited by lovely_nikki - 9 years ago
Originally posted by cuteariya

awesome update
god in SM all ladies r in RIT 😆 😆
arya was missing each other badly 💔 💔
so bauji talk with yash abt aarti
he told him to bring aarti & kids back home 👏 👏
so dubey bauji came to SM to tell them the truth
still yash was ready to accept aarti 🤗 🤗
aww u naughty yash kya plan banaya aarti ke liye 🤣 🤣
aarti was scared to spend time with yash alone 😭 😭
loll prateek heard what paridhi told aarti 😆 😆
now lets see what yash will do
continue soon

Thanks for this lovely comment. 😛

SM ladies have all gone crazy 😆. Their poor husbands 😭. And it's all because of our stubborn and confused AarYa 😡  😆

Don't worry about Aarti, this scared Aarti will show Yash her JKR avatar 😆. But it won't affect him, as now he's in a very very very naughty mood 😉

Originally posted by BDayGal-11Jan

Welcome Back jani, Glad tht u r back, was missing ur chaps long long Chaps 😉 ]>:D<]

Awesome Update Nikki 👏
So finally Yash accepted their relation !
Now everyone knows aarti's truth 😊
Good Going !
Ahaan,, bheegi bheegi raaton me aisi barsato me 😳
Kia hoga hayee
Continue Soon !!!
Sheen thank you so much for the welcome 🤗 and for missing my XXXLLL updates also 😆

Yash was ready to Accept the relation the next morning after USS RAAT. But he misunderstood Aarti's conversation and she misunderstood him. . Had this MU not happened, they would've pounced on each other that morning itself 😆
I don't know from where this song came into my mind. But I was imagining Aarti playing in rain and Yash admiring her . Ok don't fret. I'll show this scene in the next chapter. 😉. 

But before that I'll update MTB. So you have some two weeks time to imagine that scene and daydream or night dream about it 😆