Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update cant wait for the final part 

Thanks Leevi.

Next part will come in couple of weeks. As now I've to work on MTB update and post it. 😳
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Back Nikki di, Missed u and ur updates a lot... 🤗

Awesome update Nikki di...  👏  👍🏼
I loved whole Scindia F*Ly a lot coz, they all accepted Aarti after knowing her truth.. so sweet of them 🤗
Yash Ji is very smart 😳 OMG now who will save Aarti frm this romantic yash 😆 
Waiting for Aarti's Acceptance. 😳 
next chpt will be Aarti's Acceptance & our AarYa's Romance ☺️
Waiting Waiting Waiting 
Continue Soon Nikki di.. 
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear🤗
Amazing update!!!👏👏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 👍🏼Finally Yash realized his mistakes and he accepted Aarthi...Glad that  Scindias have accepted Aarthi after knowing the truth which was so beautiful...Awww what a plan yash did for his Aarthiji😆😆😆he is really so naughty and smart😉😆Loved it so much❤️❤️❤️Waiting for the Aarthi's acceptance and their lovely RomanceThanks for the PM dear😃

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lincy_Lins

Welcome Back Nikki di, Missed u and ur updates a lot... 🤗

Awesome update Nikki di...  👏  👍🏼
I loved whole Scindia F*Ly a lot coz, they all accepted Aarti after knowing her truth.. so sweet of them 🤗

Yash Ji is very smart 😳 OMG now who will save Aarti frm this romantic yash 😆 
Waiting for Aarti's Acceptance. 😳 
next chpt will be Aarti's Acceptance & our AarYa's Romance ☺️
Waiting Waiting Waiting 
Continue Soon Nikki di.. 

My naughty Lincy. Missed you too sweetie and thanks for the lovely welcome 🤗

Lincy at this point the whole family is tired of AarYa's daily dramas 😆. They thought it'll be best to forgive Aarti or else more drama will create 😆. Just kidding. I wanted to show that they now know what Aarti means to Yash and she'll keep him happy. Also there was no fault of Aarti's. Also now they also love her. So they are ready to forget the past and move on for AarYa's happiness. 😳

This is just a sample of how smart our Yashji is. Wait what he does in the next chapter, where his JKR will appear 😆
To make JKR Accept her love will be a tough task for him, but he's our superman Yashji. For him no task is difficult 😉
You'll have to wait a couple of weeks as now I've to work on MTB first. 😳. But who knows if I get in the mood I might finish this first 😆

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayshu17

Welcome back dear🤗

Amazing update!!!👏👏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 👍🏼Finally Yash realized his mistakes and he accepted Aarthi...Glad that  Scindias have accepted Aarthi after knowing the truth which was so beautiful...Awww what a plan yash did for his Aarthiji😆😆😆he is really so naughty and smart😉😆Loved it so much❤️❤️❤️Waiting for the Aarthi's acceptance and their lovely RomanceThanks for the PM dear😃

Jayu 🤗

While sending PMs I realized that I don't have you in my buddy list and you always read my stories. So a BIG THANK YOU for reading my stories even without getting any PMs and thanks for accepting the buddy request. And also for the warm welcome. ❤️

Yash was ready to profess his love even without realizing his mistakes. But their misunderstandings started from the very next morning of USS RAAT. 😭
But now that he's realized his mistakes his love for her will grow even more. And for his happiness the whole family is also ready to forgive and forget, as now they also love Aarti and know what she means to Yash.

Wait dear, you have not yet seen the real smartness and naughtiness of our Yashji. 😉

The whole chapter will be on AarYa and only AarYa and their romance . But sorry dear you'll have to wait for couple of weeks as before that I've to work on MTB. 😳

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update
Liked dubeys-scindiya confrontation and Gayatri and aarti confrontation...
Precap sound interesting
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Wonderful update

Liked dubeys-scindiya confrontation and Gayatri and aarti confrontation...
Precap sound interesting
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm

Thanks so much Sri.

Dubey-Sindhia confrontation was needed at this point for AarYa to move ahead. I wanted to show that even Aarti confesses on her own. 

Next part will come after I update MTB 😳
SAJOJATOI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love this yaara, apka wait karna acha lagta hai ji,aji yash  bhi yehi bol rahey hein dekhlena ye ladki buhat aagey jaye geehttp://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30900000/Yash-and-Aarti-punar-vivah-30949547-500-332.jpg 🥺🥺🥺
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
HI Nikki...Hope u r enjoying ur festive month...

The whole family went crazy after Aarti's exit...Poor Scindia men doesnt knew y their wives throwing attitude at them rofl... yash accepted his love 4 Aarti tats cool...Aarya's lone drive s romantic...

nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update dear..so sorry for the late response