OS"AarYa's 3 Steps to Succumb to Hearts Desire"-Epi-pg 32 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
wow nikki di beautiful concept 👏  awesome update...loved it..🤗
waiting for next 2 updates... 

Happy Birthday Charmi 🥳
Awesome ! Something different yet beautiful ! 👏👏 So it's about Uss Raat... I can't wait to see what's in store in Aarti's mind ! I'm sure Yash will be very much disturbed after being ignored by Aarti in next part.. 😉

Good one, Nikki di.. 👍🏼

And a very happy Birthday to my pretty princess, Charmi ! 🤗 May God bless her with happiness, love, success and everything she wishes for in life ! Be happy, my dear.. ❤️

Waoo something decent .. its beautiful and amazing nikki awesome OS👏
loved totally really hatss off to you 👏 enjoyed

and a very happy birthday to my sweet friend charmi
god bless you may you get all what you desire
be happy stay blessed lots of love 🤗
Its lovely Nikki...
Never thought tat  d USS RATT could b  hilarious 2...

its cool tat dey did it, 2nd time in full senses...
tats cute tat Aarti spilled it out infront of vidhi nd paridhi,enjoyed their bonding wit Aarti...Waiting 4 Royal ignorance...

Edit:Happy birthday Charmi Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Hey Madhu

Thanks for wishing Charmi. 

Reading a comment from you after a long time. Thanks for such a beautiful comment.

After MTB and TNTCE, I also liked this OS 

Hi Nikki. I am happy to know that u remember me. I always stalk on your works for updates...Especially YAMR...I love to read on AARYA...But only few times I will get some good works. You are one whom I always remember for fiction on AARYA

wanna c royal ignorance soon

Originally posted by caller123

Post cannot be quoted.
Hey I think you wrote "No Copy" in your post that's why it's not allowing me to quote you 😕

Kate first of all Thanks on Charmi's behalf for your wishes. ❤️

Now coming on your comment. 

Don't you remember Aarti called him a jerk 😆. Not only in front of Bhawari or Gayatri, but this dunce wants her to admit in front of their kids also 😲. Someday needs to punch him in his head and knock some sense in him 😡  😆

They both want the same thing but their larger than life egos are coming in the way 😕. Well it's their loss, isn't it? The more they let their ego come in their way, the more they'll be wasting time 😉

Oh you'll see a side of Paridhi in this OS that I so wanted to see in original PV 😕. She'll make everyone suffer not just Yash because of her brilliant ideas and plans 😆
Vidhi is one confused soul, thank god Paridhi is there or else she would've ruined everything 😆

Originally posted by kmfan_2

Lovely OS Nikki...
Beautiful wishes as well...

Happy Birthday Charmi...

Thanks shanti from Charmi's behalf, as she hardly visits forum.

And Thanks for your comment on the OS 😳

Originally posted by saf24

Happy birthday Charmi!

Fab job as always Nikki. Yash and Aarti both recollect moments of their time together however both are afraid of the other's reaction and hence choose to deny what took place. Liked that arti has her sister in law support and looking forward to what is in store next.
Thanks Saf for your wishes for Charmi. I'm thanking on her behalf as she seldom visits the forum.

Yes they both remember that night very well, but are afraid of how the other will react. Their relationship is not at the stage where they can openly and freely communicate with each other.
Vidhi and Paridhi will help Aarti in keeping her distance from Yash, especially Paridhi as she'll be the mastermind behind all the planning. 😆
Originally posted by ksen

Very nice loved it continue soon thanks for pm
Thanks Ksen for reading and comment. 
Originally posted by chitsri65

Happy Birthday  Charmi...😃

Nikki...Fantastic thread..⭐️

Will read OS and comment later...

EDIT :

Nikki...what have we done to deserve such punishment from you by giving us such Royal Ignorance treatment by making us wait for the second part...let ARYA play their game but dear...hamara dhil ka khayal rakho...nasha chada diya aur lo...
...yeh haalat hai...eagerly waiting dear...my comments on ur write up will be on your next update...😃
Thanks Chitra on Charmi's behalf for wishing her. She's literally stopped coming to the forum due to her college and studies. 

Now coming to your comment...

OMG what have you done? 😲. I'm so in love with your comment 🤗

Agar App Logon ka Yeh HAAL Hai, to Socho Ke Bechare Yashji Ka Kya Hoga, where Paridhi will be the mastermind behind all the planning and training Aarti for the Royal Ignorance Treatment. Yashji To Gaye Kaam se 😆 
Chitra I'll update this after I give the most heartbreaking update of MTB.💔 This update will help me relax a bit. 😳