Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: annirogc

happy birthday charmi..
wonderful os.. waiting for next part..

Thanks Anni for wishing Charmi

And thanks for commenting on the OS. Next update will come after MTB's update. 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_Luv

@ Charmi

@ nikki

Nice OS dearπŸ‘

Thanks Poonam from Charmi's behalf for such a beautiful wish for her.
And thanks for commenting on the OS πŸ˜³

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Folla

thanks dera for the PM it's an amazing OS i am so excited for the two part waiting your update 

Thanks Folla for reading and commenting.
Part two will come after MTB update.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lincy_Lins

wow nikki di beautiful concept πŸ‘  awesome update...loved it..πŸ€—
waiting for next 2 updates... 

Happy Birthday Charmi πŸ₯³

Lincy πŸ€—. Thanks so much for your comment. But you'll have to wait for the next update as I'll write is after MTB's sad update πŸ˜­

And from Charmi's behalf thanks for your wishes πŸ€—
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Awesome ! Something different yet beautiful ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ So it's about Uss Raat... I can't wait to see what's in store in Aarti's mind ! I'm sure Yash will be very much disturbed after being ignored by Aarti in next part.. πŸ˜‰

Good one, Nikki di.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And a very happy Birthday to my pretty princess, Charmi ! πŸ€— May God bless her with happiness, love, success and everything she wishes for in life ! Be happy, my dear.. β€οΈ

Ishu πŸ€—
Thanks so much for reading and commenting. πŸ€—. 
I think this is a second or third OS I'm writing on AarYa's USS RAAT, excluding my write-ups on Abhi Abhi πŸ˜†. Even Aarti doesn't know what she'll do, it'll be Paridhi who'll train and guide her most of the time πŸ˜†
The more Yash will be disturbed, the more stronger his revenge will be πŸ€’  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

And thanks from Charmi's behalf for wishing her. She rarely comes to the forum these days, so I'm thanking everyone for her πŸ€—

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Waoo something decent .. its beautiful and amazing nikki awesome OSπŸ‘
loved totally really hatss off to you πŸ‘ enjoyed

and a very happy birthday to my sweet friend charmi
god bless you may you get all what you desire
be happy stay blessed lots of love πŸ€—

Thanks Sawera for reading and commenting and enjoying it πŸ˜³

And thanks so much from Charmi's behalf for your wishes. As she rarely comes to the forum, I'm thanking everyone for wishing her πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Its lovely Nikki...
Never thought tat  d USS RATT could b  hilarious 2...

its cool tat dey did it, 2nd time in full senses...
tats cute tat Aarti spilled it out infront of vidhi nd paridhi,enjoyed their bonding wit Aarti...Waiting 4 Royal ignorance...

Edit:Happy birthday Charmi

Even AarYa didn't knew that the result of their USS RAAT will be like this with them getting angry with each other for no reason πŸ˜†.
Are you sure that they were not in their sense during first time? πŸ˜‰. you'll learn about this in the last part.
Aarti spilling the beans in front of two meddlers which turned out in her advantage. If only Yash could spill the beans in front of his brothers, maybe they'll also end up guiding him πŸ˜‰

Royal Ignorance Treatment will come after a sad MTB update. This will help us all relax 😳 

Thanks Nirmala for yet another naughty yet beautiful comment and thanks for wishing Charmi. She has stopped coming to the forum. So I'm thanking everyone. β€οΈ

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhusquare

Hi Nikki. I am happy to know that u remember me. I always stalk on your works for updates...Especially YAMR...I love to read on AARYA...But only few times I will get some good works. You are one whom I always remember for fiction on AARYA

wanna c royal ignorance soon

Of course I remember you Madhu. You used to comment in MTB. And then when I was writing "Because of You" I was late in sending PMs and you had PMed me asking me whether you missed my PM or what? See how well I remember you?
Actually I try to remember the names of all my regular readers. And I also try to remember those who regularly comment. So when I get a new reader or read someone's comment after a long time, I feel so happy.
So with this OS, you made me happy not once but twice. First by coming out of your stalking mode and commenting and second for your compliment.
OMG Madhu I'm dancing with joy after reading your compliment 
A BIGGEST HUG to you for making me so immensely Happy πŸ€—. I love to write on AarYa. Next week I'll try to update YAMR and TNTCE also. And this OS I'll update after I update MTB. So you'll be in for a treat in the next couple of weeks πŸ˜³

After I finish this OS and TNTCE I'll restart "Puppet Became Puppeteer (PBP)" as I've found it's missing link. I'll try to remember to send you PMs to all my updates, so that you won't have to stalk again. πŸ˜³

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Hey I think you wrote "No Copy" in your post that's why it's not allowing me to quote you πŸ˜•

Kate first of all Thanks on Charmi's behalf for your wishes. β€οΈ

Now coming on your comment. 

Don't you remember Aarti called him a jerk πŸ˜†. Not only in front of Bhawari or Gayatri, but this dunce wants her to admit in front of their kids also πŸ˜². Someday needs to punch him in his head and knock some sense in him πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜†

They both want the same thing but their larger than life egos are coming in the way πŸ˜•. Well it's their loss, isn't it? The more they let their ego come in their way, the more they'll be wasting time πŸ˜‰

Oh you'll see a side of Paridhi in this OS that I so wanted to see in original PV πŸ˜•. She'll make everyone suffer not just Yash because of her brilliant ideas and plans πŸ˜†
Vidhi is one confused soul, thank god Paridhi is there or else she would've ruined everything πŸ˜†

So it means it cannot be quoted. It's ok Nikki
Agree someone should punch him and knock some senses in him.
I'm really excited to read about Paridi's plans...πŸ˜†
I think she's the most appropriate person to knock some senses on Yash.πŸ˜†
Vidhi...πŸ€ͺ
I think it's the best emo for her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks Sawera for reading and commenting and enjoying it πŸ˜³

And thanks so much from Charmi's behalf for your wishes. As she rarely comes to the forum, I'm thanking everyone for wishing her πŸ˜³

my pleasure dear πŸ€—
oh alright πŸ˜ƒ