hope u like it Di 😳 ..
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday
Have A Blessed Year Ahead
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing OS dear👏👏⭐️ beautifully written⭐️⭐️⭐️ loved it so much❤️❤️ waiting eagerly for Royal ignorance Aarthi😳
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
please update soon
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

So it means it cannot be quoted. It's ok Nikki
Agree someone should punch him and knock some senses in him.
I'm really excited to read about Paridi's plans...😆
I think she's the most appropriate person to knock some senses on Yash.😆
Vidhi...🤪
I think it's the best emo for her.😆😆

Hey Kate, I had reserved a spot on the first page to reply to your comment, but forgot about it. So I've copied my reply to you in that reserved spot on the first page.

Kate not someone but all the ladies of the house will come together in this mission "Knock Some Sense into Yash" 😆
It'll be Ladies vs Gents in SM 😆

Lets see what all plans Paridhi comes up with and who all suffer because of it 😉
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

wow wow wow it was amazing .nd wondreful gift for charmie along with all of us Di 😳 ..thanks alot to u nd a part of most thanks to abie dear for choosing this master piece 👏 ...

coming to os ~~~~ its totally differnt nd taken to a differnt way of assuming the horrible track which we saw in pv ... nevr expected a single thought like this befre ..kudos to u Fr bringing this outstanding ideas by banging ur head 😳 😆 ..
aftr reading the frst part i want to watch tht aftr Mumbai horrible scenes which i always want to skip .nw want to see with this new thoughts 😉 ...
paridhi go girl go u rocking with hocky stick gundi bhabhi 👏 ..vidhi bhabi too ⭐️ ... if g3 knows she too joins with thm ...

now waiting for most wanted Royal treatment ..the Royal ignorance frm Jkr ..

update soon Di ..

take care ..have a great time ..
love u Di ❤️
huggs ..

Chandu first of all thanks for wishing Charmi and thanks for not making any thread for her. I told you she rarely visits the forum as she's busy with her college and summer classes and projects. So I'm thanking on her behalf for your wishes. ❤️

Coming to your comment...

Yes this track is totally different as the reason of Yash's anger is different in this OS. Plus Aarti is also no less than him, when it comes to their big fat egos. 

Paridhi is one naughty girl who'll bring the whole house to their toes and make every husbands life miserable 😆
It'll be wives vs husbands in the next chapter. Which will come after two weeks as first I'll be working on MTB and other updates 😳

Love you too Chandu ❤️

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Happy Birthday

Have A Blessed Year Ahead

Thanks Taahir for wishing Charmi.

But hey where's your comment on the OS? I want to see a comment in the next chapter. It doesn't matter if it's only in one line 😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayshu17

Amazing OS dear👏👏⭐️ beautifully written⭐️⭐️⭐️ loved it so much❤️❤️ waiting eagerly for Royal ignorance Aarthi😳

Hey Jayu 
Reading a comment from you after a long time. Thanks so much for such a wonderful comment 🤗

You'll have to wait a little more for the Royal Ignorance, as first I'll work on MTB and my other stories. But I won't make you wait for long. Two weeks tops. Sorry for making you wait. 😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara1990

awesome update

please update soon

Thanks Sara.
Next update after MTB update 😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

commented on page 1😃

Replied on page one itself 😆