OS"AarYa's 3 Steps to Succumb to Hearts Desire"-Epi-pg 32 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Chandu first of all thanks for wishing Charmi and thanks for not making any thread for her. I told you she rarely visits the forum as she's busy with her college and summer classes and projects. So I'm thanking on her behalf for your wishes.❀️

Coming to your comment...

Yes this track is totally different as the reason of Yash's anger is different in this OS. Plus Aarti is also no less than him, when it comes to their big fat egos.

Paridhi is one naughty girl who'll bring the whole house to their toes and make every husbands life miserableπŸ˜†
It'll be wives vs husbands in the next chapter. Which will come after two weeks as first I'll be working on MTB and other updates😳

Love you too Chandu❀️

most welcome Di 😳 how can i make tred Di tuney itna kasky pakadky rakatha πŸ˜‰ oouch πŸ˜† ...i wish charmie all the best for her carrier nd studies πŸ‘ she surely comes top πŸ‘ ...

coming part wow wives vs hubbys πŸ˜‰ it will be very intresting to see...surely yash gets wat he desrvd frm his wifey nd the remain bros also learn to give sme concern ..respect..love to thr wives which thy desrved...
naughty paridhi on duty ..she make situations fr dance to the boy gang ...
lets see wat coming on the way ..we ll wait till it come out ..bas jyada intejar nahi chaiyey 😳 ..

have a great time..
love u Di ❀️..
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Hey Kate, I had reserved a spot on the first page to reply to your comment, but forgot about it. So I've copied my reply to you in that reserved spot on the first page.

Kate not someone but all the ladies of the house will come together in this mission "Knock Some Sense into Yash" πŸ˜†
It'll be Ladies vs Gents in SM πŸ˜†

Lets see what all plans Paridhi comes up with and who all suffer because of it πŸ˜‰
Nikki it's ok dear... I saw it.
First I thought you forgot it then I thought you must be keeping it for next two updates..
Ok I saw it and pressed the like button.
Oh I'm ready to read ladies Vs menπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's quite interesting..
Hi Di..
How r u doing? Sorry for always disappearing like this.  I know u understand and I really appreciate ur understanding..

And I dont want to hear ur anger by saying thanks once again.. But i m really touched by ur gesture.. I feel so lucky to have two such virtual elder sisters.. who love so much, who care for me so much, who understands me so much.. who prays for me so much. I just love u and abie so much di.. And our bond that we have made since past year.. has gotten stronger with time... even after not being able to be in contact for long.. u guys still love me.. still care for n understand me the same way. and thats what i love abt u both..I know how much it takes for u to start a new story.. but u still did it for my bday.. to make my day special.. on my fav topic.. is like heads off to u di.. Just let this summer pass di.. Ur charmi will be back in full action to support u.. to help u.. to be ur editor. and also be ur creation make..

N somewhere i knew u will do something for me.. coz u ignored my bday message.. lol.. SO somewhere i kneww "KUCH toh KHICHDI pak rahi hai"

I love u very much di.. Always stay happy and stay blessed.. and stay same..

Ur lil kiddo will be back soon to u.. 

I still have to read the OS.. give me some time. i will read and post an extra long comment.. i promise

To EVERYONE...
Thank you so much for sending ur precious wishes to me on my bday. It made it even more special. My parents always tell me.. nothing is precious than the good wishes and good will u earn from others.. And yes.. I agree with that.. I feel so lucky to have this virtual world with me. Thank you so much guys.. for wishing me,.. for sending wishes to me.. It means a lot to me...

And Thank you everyone for always supporting My Nikki di and appreciating her hardwork behind her stories. Trust me, she really puts her soul in whatever she does.. And i m feeling very bad that i m not able to come online that often due to my hectic schedule..

I am really sorry for not being able to comment and reply on individual wishes. I would really have done it if i can..but things are way more hectic than it seems.. but i have read each and every wish and message and it has touched my heart.. Thank you once for wishing me..

Thank you nikki di for covering up for me and also making this thread for..

I love you all.. Seee you all soon..

Charmi...;.
Originally posted by gafulu14

Happy birthday
Thanks Alka for your wishes πŸ˜›
Originally posted by princess121993

Hi Di..
How r u doing? Sorry for always disappearing like this.  I know u understand and I really appreciate ur understanding..

And I dont want to hear ur anger by saying thanks once again.. But i m really touched by ur gesture.. I feel so lucky to have two such virtual elder sisters.. who love so much, who care for me so much, who understands me so much.. who prays for me so much. I just love u and abie so much di.. And our bond that we have made since past year.. has gotten stronger with time... even after not being able to be in contact for long.. u guys still love me.. still care for n understand me the same way. and thats what i love abt u both..I know how much it takes for u to start a new story.. but u still did it for my bday.. to make my day special.. on my fav topic.. is like heads off to u di.. Just let this summer pass di.. Ur charmi will be back in full action to support u.. to help u.. to be ur editor. and also be ur creation make..

N somewhere i knew u will do something for me.. coz u ignored my bday message.. lol.. SO somewhere i kneww "KUCH toh KHICHDI pak rahi hai"

I love u very much di.. Always stay happy and stay blessed.. and stay same..

Ur lil kiddo will be back soon to u.. 

I still have to read the OS.. give me some time. i will read and post an extra long comment.. i promise

Ok now that your birthday is over I can give you a nice scolding for the sorry's and thank you's. 
On second thought how can I scold you when you came online after such a long time. πŸ€—

You got it right, when I replied you back on that PM I deliberately didn't asked you what you were talking about. Agar Pooch Liya Hota to Khichidi Kaise Banti, uh? πŸ˜†

Charmi like I said in your birthday message, whether we remain in touch or not, our love and respect for one another will always remain the same. You'll always be a Bacchha to us. 
And I'm not going anywhere. As long as this forum is active I'll be active here. You know very well why Abie is not coming. But soon she'll also start to become a little active here. Don't worry I'll drag her out. Once I post her YAMR, she'll come running here πŸ˜†
Till then we will wait for you. 

Love you and miss you sweet Charmi β€οΈ

To EVERYONE...
Thank you so much for sending ur precious wishes to me on my bday. It made it even more special. My parents always tell me.. nothing is precious than the good wishes and good will u earn from others.. And yes.. I agree with that.. I feel so lucky to have this virtual world with me. Thank you so much guys.. for wishing me,.. for sending wishes to me.. It means a lot to me...

And Thank you everyone for always supporting My Nikki di and appreciating her hardwork behind her stories. Trust me, she really puts her soul in whatever she does.. And i m feeling very bad that i m not able to come online that often due to my hectic schedule..

I am really sorry for not being able to comment and reply on individual wishes. I would really have done it if i can..but things are way more hectic than it seems.. but i have read each and every wish and message and it has touched my heart.. Thank you once for wishing me..

Charmi...;.
Charmi I'll post this message of yours at the beginning of my next update so that everyone will be able to read your Thank You Note.

Don't worry they all understand. 

They all love you and miss you, especially your FF "IAL" 

Originally posted by Dina_Kirana

Happy Birthday..
Thanks Dina for your Wishes πŸ˜›

To EVERYONE...

Charmi...;.

awww charmi ur really sweet yaar ... god bless you always take your time ... we love you tooπŸ€—

To EVERYONE...

Charmi...;.
Charmi, 
We know you are busy it's ok dear.. You don't have to thank each one of us and we wish you a blessed future. truly we miss you in the forum. 
Nikki miss you more than any one of else. 
We are waiting for come back.. We don't mind how long it will take but we want to see you among us again.
May God Bless you dear..