Arshi New ~ Best Laid Plans ~ (THREAD 1)

Anony_mous thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anony_mous thumbnail

Important Note:

Please let me know if you plan to read, comment and stay with this story until its conclusion. A lot of readers say that they plan to leave IF or leave Arshi FF's for various reasons. And I rather not spend my time and energy on a story which will not be read because it is on IF or it is an Arshi FF. Infact, I'll have more creative liberty with characterization if I take this idea to my blog as a non-fan-fiction because the backdrop it is set up in pretty much guarantees very grey and flawed characters. But since so many Arshi readers asked, I am fine, actually happy, with making it an Arshi story. 

Also, I am aware of readers not liking the frequency of my updates. But I like to think of myself as a regular updater who always completes all her stories and never disappears for long breaks and keeps the readers updated at each step. I hope you guys understand that I have a personal life and work too. I request you all to accommodate that.

Let me know of your intent guys!!

PS: If this introduction finds enthusiastic response, I'll be starting it in a few weeks (when I'll be in a condition to update regularly as right now completing Can't Let Go on my blog is my priority) with a prologue. If it does not, I'll take the banner and blurb down and you'll know. 

Edited by Anony_mous - 9 years ago
-NeonStar- thumbnail
Awesome!a new story...yayyy!
inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely start! Quite different. Looks like you have strengthened Akash's character as well.  Looking forward to it. 😊 Edited by inamajar - 9 years ago
-NeonStar- thumbnail
Can't believe I' m the first to comment! The blurb looks too good... A ruthless ASR is always a thrill to read...😉
Waiting eagerly for the update...
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great concept do continue honey 😊
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am in!!! I am so in !!! And this time pucca as an active reader. So please do write this. 
I am already loving the backdrop. And pulling pictures in mind as to what the faces are. And imagining khushi's dilemma between family and Arnav . But I like how you mentioned that "...refuses to take sides."  Shows her strength and loyalty. Can't wait to read more. This is going to be so epic. 
Count me in. 👍🏼

lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Underworld ARHI story. Loved the blurb. Akash and Arnav against each other that's a new one. Go on I would love to read
anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay new story, awesome start can't
wait to read more.
crazyweird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds different
Am.looking fedbtonresding it