Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome back. Nice plot, I can see your writing has improved. Not that it was bad before. Its just become amazing by day :-). Looking forward for more.
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very intriguing chapter... Loved it...wondering what might be reason behind akash-arnav enemity.
Waiting for next part.
Do reveal sweetheart mystery...
wonderblake thumbnail
Will be back to comment, just recieved your email in the middle of a lecture and couldn't stop myself from peeping in

xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^you made my day with this chapter.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Very nice!!
Love the concept and very eager to see how the story unfolds.
For now will enjoy the ride since it is just the beginning.
Akash and Arnav at odds. Aman as Khushi's friend cum bodyguard and the formidable Arnav as a ruthless crime boss with a "concern" for Khushi should prove to be exciting. 
Happy to see you start this story.
👍🏼
roopathomas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back... No complaints or suggestion on how the story or characters should be.. U are too good a writer to be told so. I Trust your imagination and the BLP will be one exciting journey. I just hope u can update as per ur planned schedule. 
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Marvellous update
Loved it
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the mail
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are back!!!!!! Yipppuuueee!!!!! Hearty warm welcome!!!!!
Super explosive start!!! Perfect for such a crime background. Million doller question as aman's would Khushi reciprocate Arnav's feeling? Cannot wait for chapter 2. Thnkas a lot for the pm! 😃
Edited by babli0204 - 9 years ago
preet90 thumbnail
Wow...U updated!!!I It has made my day...😊
Arshi67 thumbnail

I hope you are feeling better now :)

A very interesting and intriguing start. I loved your take on Mumbai, it indeed is a very fascinating melting pot of all humanity. You've brought out it's restlessness very well. That hunger to achieve something that you've shown in Arnav is visible in various degrees all around you here. 

You don't miss what you don't know - trite but true. How is Khushi now going to come to terms with being back to living in a gilded cage? 

Aman may be romanticising Arnav's concern, but given the degree of animosity that you've shown between Arnav and Aakash, that prickle of unease about his true intentions perseveres. 

Unsurprisingly, I'm hooked :D Waiting for answers to all the questions you've posed ...