Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Iam over the moon..u are back..the story is commenced..what more to ask yaar..hooked!!!
thephoenixenigm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back A ! 
A intense first chapter and the questions at the end where exactly the ones in my mind .
Loved it.
Sum
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Annoyji :), fab update this one. I'm totally hooked & can't wait to read this completely different genre of writing coming from u. Fast paced, mafia or dark love story, I'll take anything as long as my Arshi r together. Hopefully they will be together, no pressure though, your story so u tell it in your way. I'm up for this ride bas. Waiting eagerly already for the next one. Take care. Cheers :)
rubikjules thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Anon...!!
It was so nice to get a pm from you today..pleasant surprise indeed...! Mkm 1&2 have been among my favourite arhi stories..

You have definitely succeeded in creating an air of mystery and intrigue...

I wil be honest...I usually don't go for dark stories coz I find them disturbing. .even with novels, with the exception of godfather (coz i can't stop loving Michael) I  haven't read any mob related books...I'm hoping tht the description of crime in this story too will be kept minimal. .plz don't go into details of the crime as in elaborate description. .

Wow so arnav already likes khushi a lot apparently frm aman's monologue. ..and khushi has no idea...

I'm so curious about the past...as to why akash arnav hate each other..why have the vaghela family let him bcum so indispensable. ..wht happened wid khushi many years ago...did arnav save akash's grandfather and he owes his life to gim or something. ..you knw honour among thieves kinda thing. ..okay I think I've let my imagination run wild enough for one update. ..

Very desperate to read the next one...!

Update soonest. .!

Thks for the pm

Jules

srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!

Welcome back dear!!!

First update itself is giving me lots of excitement to look forward to future updates...
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Arnav is yummy
Brilliant update
Continue soon
Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are back with a BANG! Wow - a love story blooming in mafia-world!!! You write so well that I don't have to worry about not liking this really different Arnav-Khushi story!! By the way, Arnav with a stud in his ear is so caliente -  can't get over the visual u gave!!! M excited n waiting to read more!!!
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is such an interesting start!!! I am all excited !!!!! 
shimerrr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi anamika
wow...wow and wow thats d only word with which i can describe this chapter ...this out of d box fiction is definately on d way to become my favorite...wonderfully written and character potrayal was very refined ...will wait to read more ...once again WOW!!!
keep writing and keep posting.!
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good to have you back. Intriguing start waiting to read your writing once more. Welcome back.