Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Suyyash Rai and Bharati Kumar in the upcoming episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui!

BBC Productions Yeh Hai Aashiqui featuring on UTV Bindaas, will see an intense but sweet love story in the upcoming episode. Suyyash Rai and Bharati Kumar who are well known for their roles in StarOne's Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani and Channel V's The Buddy Project, are playing the lead roles in this particular episodic.

To know more about what the episode will be like, we spoke to Suyyash who said, "Well this is an intense but a sweet love story. It's about a boy Shaan who shifts from Delhi to Mumbai, to find a good job to fund his family back in Delhi. After trying his luck at almost everything, he gets into some illegal stuff which is selling exam papers to college crowd! A girl who works at a newspaper publication is looking for a big story, and finds out about me. She kind of tricks me into giving her information about my dhanda, which I do, but end up falling in love with her. What follows is me finding out about her wanting to write the story, and getting all heart broken! The ending though is very crucial, as a lot of emotions from us both are displayed pretty well. So to know what happens finally, you'll will have to watch the episode on Sunday! I am really excited about this episodic, as it is solely performance driven. The romance that takes place between us has been showcased very well, for which we received a lot of appreciation. This is my first romance sequence on screen, which touch wood turned out to be pretty good. A few of my creatives even messaged Kishwer, saying that she is sure to fall in love with me all over again, after watching the upcoming episode! (Laughs). And yes working with Bharati was a great experience! A really sweet and cooperative girl. We really did gel well while shooting, and so working on the episode was good fun! Hoping we get a good response on this episodic, so do tune in on Sunday at 7:00 PM."

We also spoke with Bharati who said,"I am really excited for the upcoming episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui, which has some good performance driven roles. I play the character of Ritu, a girl who is very keen to work in a newspaper publication, and when she finally gets the post of an intern, she isn't too happy as nothing is working out well. Ritu is looking out for a big story to hopefully get a promotion, when she comes across Shaan who illegally sells exam papers to college crowd. She gets friendly with him to source out information, but eventually falls in love with him! He soon finds out about her wanting to write the story, and gets all heart broken. What follows after is some intense drama, as the bad company he works in, find out about Ritu's plans to file the story. The ending is pretty crucial, as there are a lot of emotions brought out very well! This is a strong story with some lovely performances. I had a great time shooting with Suyyash who is really nice and extremely cooperative. The BBC team too, was very supportive and extremely nice. Playing a simple girl, after glamorous Kiya for 2 years, was a different experience all together, and felt really good! We are all hoping to see the episode do well, so do watch it on Sunday at 7 :00 PM."

This episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui which has romance, drama and lots more, definitely seems to be exciting, and will be an excellent one for sure! So don't forget to catch Shaan and Ritu on UTV Bindaas on Sunday 13th July, at 7:00 PM.

Writer:Rhea Parekh.

http://www.urlremoved/suyyash-rai-bharati-kumar-upcoming-episode-yeh-hai-aashiqui/

Edited by luv_u_Bharti - 9 years ago