congratz for the new thread yaar...
Thnks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by AriyaLilyOrchid

Nyc
Continue soon...
4 sure๐Ÿ˜ณ
Congrats sweetheart for the new thread. But why'd you change so soon? n I loved the actors you chose for the characters plus Kalpi's pic is awesome.One more thing, why 2  years leap, why not one year or so? Maybe due to Kalpi's accident?  It's good to see positive Pakhi. but I am still possessive about Raghav! ๐Ÿ˜† Looking forward and excited very-2 much for Kalpi's entry and new update now. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by chahat4u

Congrats sweetheart for the new thread. But why'd you change so soon? n I loved the actors you chose for the characters plus Kalpi's pic is awesome.One more thing, why 2  years leap, why not one year or so? Maybe due to Kalpi's accident?  It's good to see positive Pakhi. but I am still possessive about Raghav! ๐Ÿ˜† Looking forward and excited very-2 much for Kalpi's entry and new update now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Baby slowly slowly hen u will enjoy d revenge.. u will come to know why I took 2 years.. She is coming full prepared to destroy those people once who dared to play with her father, brother nd her๐Ÿ˜‰
Thnks Guys 4 liking it so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm attracted to read your story...but i cant understand hindi๐Ÿ˜ญ...so i cant follow your story (kalpana truely an angel part 1)..my humble request is... if possible can u write it in english or maybe have translation...full of hopes..& i hopes this request not gives burden to u..i'm really sorry...
Hi...Mimi
mai tumhari new reader๐Ÿ˜ƒ

jst luv ur all stories ๐Ÿ˜Š

plz pm me nxt tym...plzzz

Urmi
Mimz I don't know how I miss this post/thread but that pic of Rachana is beautiful! I don't think you cud have found a better pic to post! Suits the heading! And I am gonna start reading your ff!