KALPANA TRUELY AN ANGEL.. Epi-49 updated - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

congrts meri jaan fr starting new thread... 😳😳... way to go... πŸ‘πŸ‘

read all updates together nw nd am sad😭😭.. kalpi fell down😭😭...

plzz ab iss leap k baad make kalpi heartless nd revnge shd be taken by her nd nt dumb gauri or rags😑😑...

update soon... will be waiting😳
Congrats for new thread update soon eagarly waiting

What Happened In Last Two Years

Raghav had tried his best to destroy Kapoors in business but he was unable to do that since from somewhere Kapoors always gets their finances. He divorced with Paakhi but for society they are an ideal couple since secretly she is helping Raghav to teach Kapoors a lesson.The truth of their relationship is known to Gouri and Kamala.. Not even Sammy knows about their divorce. Though 4 of them stay in the same apartment Paakhi spends her night in Kamala's room. She is working in Raghav's company. She proved herself worthy working hard day and night. She takes care of Kamala with her earnings. Now she is 50 per cent holder in  Raghav's company. Though Kapoors meet them with  a sweet face in social parties but both the parties knew each other's work nicely.Prem took Kapoors Constructions to a new height. He had potential to work but he is less with business tricks. He had to learn more. Prem has only one anger towards his parents that they didn't let him save Kalpana that night. He cannot forget that night in these two years.. Maybe he will remember the incident whole life. The fights between Saahil and Prem were a common news in media. But that doesn't meant that Prem is a nice person.His good works were counted but bad deeds were uncountable.Raghav cannot forget Kalpana. Paakhi was sticked to her words so she was always with Raghav but as a friend not as a wife. Raghav has immense respect for her because of this. Sammy and Paakhi were the strongest people behind the success of Raghav's company and they were Raghav's best friends. Sammy was also shocked for the softness of Raghav towards Paakhi and like the society he also thinks that now Paakhi and Raghav were settled.  Edited by mi_cheeky_me... - 9 years ago
res

Mimi me first againπŸ˜‰... What a telepathy!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...One doubt will Prem fall for Kalpi???😳😳
Edited by Chinu_Rose - 9 years ago
awsm update.😊
Wers my kalpi.😲
I think prem wl start love kalpi wen she return.😳
Its so smal update 😭
Plzz make raghav suffer nd I want he beg 4 his love...
I want raghav's life hell..he shd miss kalpi each nd every micro sec...dont want pakhi scenes nd also add jealous factor
Originally posted by shonali164

awsm update.😊
Wers my kalpi.😲
I think prem wl start love kalpi wen she return.😳
Its so smal update 😭
Shoo this was not an Epi.. just wat happened in these years.. And about Prem.. he gonna be bali ka bakra I guess.. Ooops I may make himπŸ˜†
nice summary...
btw humari kalpi kahan hai?????
yaar ab intezaar nai hoga yaar...
ek aur update chahiye...
jaldi karo na...
Originally posted by aanchal57

Plzz make raghav suffer nd I want he beg 4 his love...
I want raghav's life hell..he shd miss kalpi each nd every micro sec...dont want pakhi scenes nd also add jealous factor

Dear my Poo is a darling u will definately love her nd Rags dnt wrry he is already suffering from the last 2 years,,.. Will suffer moreπŸ˜†