The Vampire Diaries

Worst Family members

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

since TVD had a very disfunctional family let share who is the worst of all in each categories according to you.

1)Worst Father-

2)Worst Mother-

3)Worst Sister-

4)Worst brother-

5)Worst daughter-

6)Worst Son-

7)Worst girlfriend-

8)worst boyfriend- 

Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidsname

since TVD had a very disfunctional family let share who is the worst of all in each categories according to you.

1)Worst Father-  Mikeal Mikealson (ODD name though but definately a huge winner in this category)

2)Worst Mother-  Esther Mikealson 

3)Worst Sister-   Vicky Donovan 

4)Worst brother-   Finn Mikealson 

5)Worst daughter-  Techinically i dont think anyone is but if you want to nominate someone you are more than welcome

6)Worst Son-  Klaus Mikealson ðŸ˜­ ( Eventhough i dont blame him killing you parents more than twice doesnt exactly make him the best one either)

7)Worst girlfriend-  Elena Gilbert ðŸ˜†

8)worst boyfriend-  Tyler Lockwood

i shared mine do share yours ðŸ˜Š
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1)Worst Father-Mikel mikelson and Giuseppe Salvatore ( hate them both)

2)Worst Mother-esther and katherine cant believe after she found Nadia she was ready to use her to get stefan too😡

3)Worst Sister-Elena 😆

4)Worst brother-Elijah -- i loved him as a bother but he never avenged for Kol's death!😡 and even then he never made sure Elena gets the cure which is the freaking Kol was killed that means Kol died for no reason😭 and then he remained best buddies with the annoying gilbert argh dude they killed you little brother i mean why elijah he is one my fav character but thats the only thing that ikrs me abouth him

5)Worst daughter- dunno

6)Worst Son-stefan 😳- he killed his dad who actually loved him blindly and hated damon because he loved stefan personally it would sound better if damon killed his dad cos damon was hated by his dad where as stefan wasnt😆

7)Worst girlfriend-elena no doubt

8)worst boyfriend- Jeremy 🤣 cheated on bonnie for anna more like anna's gost😆

@bold
edited bits😳
~Anu~

:)
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

1)Worst Father- MIKAEL

2)Worst Mother- ESTHER and ISOBEL 

3)Worst Sister- I dunno🤣

4)Worst brother- SO MANY, Stefan TOPS the list...🤣

5)Worst daughter- Elena!

6)Worst Son- Stefan [:/]

7)Worst girlfriend- ELENA🤣

8)worst boyfriend- Stefan😛

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1)Worst Father- MIKAEL

2)Worst Mother- ESTHER 

3)Worst Sister- Elena

4)Worst brother- Stefan and FINn

5)Worst daughter- Caroline

6)Worst Son- Tyler and Stefan 

7)Worst girlfriend- Caroline

8)worst boyfriend- Stefan and Tyler 

BlurredLines thumbnail
@anu

interstig answers well i never imagined Katherine in the category for mother but what you said is true if she left stefan and went with nadia none of this would have happened.

elijah wow but i agree elijah was a great brother to klaus but from kol poverty he is the worst.
BlurredLines thumbnail
almas i know you hate Caroline but worst daughter why would you say so .and worst girlfriend plz elaborate .
BlurredLines thumbnail
thanks for commenting guys all over opinions differ slightly but worst parents award is won unanimously by noneother than our Mr & Mrs mikealson mikealson .

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1)Worst Father-  Michael Michaelson ... He is the worst father to Klaus !

2)Worst Mother- Esther ...She is a clear winner here😆

3)Worst Sister-  Vicki Donovan ...She is one character in TVD I hate the most ...Such a bitch🤢

4)Worst brother-  I don't think there is any worst brother honestly😆

5)Worst daughter- None

6)Worst Son- Stefan and Klaus

7)Worst girlfriend- Elena  and Katherine😆😛... I love delena more mostly because of Damon but if I were in her place , I would have NEVER abandoned a guy like stefan ...he loved her to death ...wanted to die with her ...Though she loves Damon , she has been selfish .! Katherine obviously cheated on both of them for her own selfish motives

8)worst boyfriend-  Tyler🤢 ... Cheated on Caroline ..He doesn't deserve her !

HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lol how on earth stefan is the worst boyfriend.. interesting replies