The Vampire Diaries

Best Family members

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

since there is always both positive and negative in TVD lets choose the best family members of TVD too. 

Best Father ( Alaric not an option😛)-   

Best Mother (Jenna not an option😉)- 

Best Sister-

Best Brother-

Best Daughter-

Best Son-

Best Boyfriend-

Best Girlfriend-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidsname

since there is always both positive and negative in TVD lets choose the best family members of TVD too. 

Best Father ( Alaric not an option😛)-   John Gilbert atleast he died saving his daughter😭

Best Mother (Jenna not an option😉)-  Liz Forbes 👍🏼

Best Sister-  Rebekkah Mikealson ( i cant believe i am choosing her after all )

Best Brother-  Elijah Mikealson 👏

Best Daughter- Caroline Forbes ⭐️

Best Son- Finn Mikealson 😡

Best Boyfriend- Damon Salvatore 😆

Best Girlfriend-  Bonnie Bennet

now time to share yours
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Best Father ( Alaric not an option😛)-   Klaus ( he is a tvd character 😆)

Best Mother (Jenna not an option😉)- Liz

Best Sister-Rebekah no doubt she always stood by Kaus' side ( her and kol are the actually the ones who have a normal relationship in the whole series 🤣)

Best Brother-Damon/Kol damon compelled elena to choose elena  and kol cos he died and Kol because hes actually a NORMAL brother, him annoying and emotionally black mailing klaus to go to the grill with him and stuff

Best Daughter-Bonnie no questions asked...

Best Son-is there any?🤣 everyone male character seems to hate their parents and ends up killing them 😆 klaus and stefan

Best Boyfriend- Rick and Damon😳

Best Girlfriend-Bonnie cos shes actually committed unlike every other girl in this series 🤣 and Jenna

@Bold- edited
and tm nice post 🤗
~Anu~
:)
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Best Father ( Alaric not an option😛)- John Gilbert (He died for his daughter na) Bill Forbes, I like him too!  

Best Mother (Jenna not an option😉)- Liz Forbes!! WITHOUT a doubt, and Carol Lockwood!

Best Sister- is there any sister in TVD? *scratches head* Elena...I like her as Jer's sister!

Best Brother- DAMON! He is the BEST brother, and Elijah!

Best Daughter- Caroline!

Best Son- Matt :/

Best Boyfriend- DAMON!

Best Girlfriend- Caroline!

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Best Father ( Alaric not an option😛)- 

Best Mother (Jenna not an option😉)- 

Best Sister- 
Best Brother- DAMON! and Elijah!

Best Daughter- 

Best Son- 

Best Boyfriend- DAMON!

Best Girlfriend- Bonnie
BlurredLines thumbnail
anu most of our choices match, damn i forget the new father intown or else would have definately choose klaus over john.

yes i also liked kol as a brother he was loyal towards his brothers and he was someone who was good to his family, he went on to make Jeremy is friend because klaus told him so . killing him was hard but you are right klaus gave a big speech about how he will avenge them but convinently forgot it later, elijah we dont even know his reaction to his brother death if at least he let him daggered he wiuld have lived till now.
BlurredLines thumbnail
@ shivu nice choices and Matt as a son why didnt i think it

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best Father ( Alaric not an option)- Why?? Why?? Why?? 😭  Okay then. 1. Klaus Mikaelson.
2. John Gilbert coz he sacrificed his life to save Elena.

Best Mother (Jenna not an option)- Liz Forbes.

Best Sister- I am gonna put Elena here coz she really loves Jer and I loved her whenever she cried for him or has done something for him.

Best Brother- Elijah Mikaelson. (Always and Forever) ;)

Best Daughter- Bonnie Bennet.

Best Son- Finn Mikaelson. 🤣

Best Boyfriend- Damon Salvatore. ❤️

Best Girlfriend- Caroline Forbes.

Nice post Nita. :)
BlurredLines thumbnail
thanks aliya, why dont you answer worst family members too . good to see you online.
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Best Father ( Alaric not an option😛)-   Klaus 😳

Best Mother (Jenna not an option😉)-  Grams ..I know she is Bonnie's granny but she took care of Bonnie even after her death ..She is a mother to her  😃

Best Sister- Rebekah ! Without a doubt !

Best Brother- Stefan and Elijah !

Best Daughter-  Bonnie ⭐️

Best Son-  There is none😆 ...But if I have to choose one , maybe Fin , But that guy was crazy😛

Best Boyfriend- Damon and Alaric , Without a doubt ! Damon always stood by Elena even when she was with stefan and helped her even if it would hurt him .. And Ric he was simply the best , normal and caring bf any girl would wish to have😳

Best Girlfriend- Well this is difficult 😆 . Ermmm Maybe Caroline .. She loved Tyler and supported him to no ends ... She would fight against the odds to save his life 😳