Akdha FF: I love you... Thread 3 LINK ADDED PAGE 1

Posted: 9 years ago
                      Akdha FF: I Love You...
                   Welcome To Thread 2!!!

Am I dreaming or what??😲
I mean is it really thread 2? REALLY
Let me dance first! 
Its still nearly impossible for me to believe that we've reached thread 2 with JUST 7 CHAPTERS!😳
Seriously yaar who will believe this? Not me!
But kya karun... at the end of the day its a truth... something which I always dreamt of!
Now, coming to the storyπŸ˜†
This story will always be close to my heart as I've recieved an overwhelming response for it.😳 NOt that ki I dont like Dastaan.. obviously its my favorite (personally) as its my first ff!πŸ˜ƒ
You all accepted me as a writer (of 12 yearsπŸ˜†) wholeheartedly which was nothing less than feeling blessed.
So this story is for all those who like this ff and encourage me to write something more,much interesting... 
Do enjoy haan.. ( Aisha, before you ask for a party.. Let me say something, "Aapne di thi kya?? Aur Preet di ne bhi nahi di naa!🀣)
Aur haan.. please pinch me cause I cant believe it!
Keep chatting and filling pages!
Love you all, β€οΈ
Regards,πŸ€—
Anushka

Edited by Anushka8722 - 9 years ago
Index...
Chapter 8-10 below
Update ready!! * Wipes Sweat*
Indeed a tough task it was to write such a big chapter in one day...
Pardon me for mistakes.. havent read itπŸ˜›

Chapter 8

After a while of giggling, Jodha asked Jalal, " Jalal why you asked me to come with you? Where are we going?" She asked,curious as she didnt know that they were going to lodge a complaint against Adham and Rakesh.

Jalal knew that this question had to turn up at one point. He couldnt delay it anymore. He shook his head and said," Umm Jodha hum police station jaa rahe hain. To file an FIR against them"

Jodha's eyes widen in shock. She almost forgot about the incident thought it happened the previous night only. This was the effect of Jalal.

Jalal patted her shoulder to calm her down. "Dont worry. Main sab sambhal lunga"

Jodha nodded her head and looked out of the window as the eery feel of silence replaced the giggles that echoed in the car few moment ago.

Jalal knew all this is really difficult for her to handke. But,but he cant betray Jodha,she's his friend. He had betrayed Sonia and was living with this guilt,but not Jodha. If he cheats her then he'll surely die.

It was barely 10 minutes when they have headed towards the police station when suddenly Jalal's phone  buzzed.

Jalal quickly glanced at the screen to see the name of the sender.

"Not Again!" He muttered as he realised that the sender is the most flirty girl in the college, Priya.

Jalal always avoides her flirty gazes, her supposedly falling down,her stupid questions and what not! But this time he was different.

" Jodha do me a favor yaar."

Jodha who was gazing outside looked at him confusingly," Bolo"

" I'm driving naa to can you read the message?"

"Itni Jaldi kya hai Jalal?" Jodha asked,still confused.

"Are yaar padhde naa plzz" He said,emphasising on the last word.

Jodha rolled her eyes and grabbed his phone. She started reading it:-

To the most handsome guy I know,

Dear Jalal,

You are like a drug to me. Without seeing a glimpse of you I cant live. You are my life,my love...

Yours and Only Yours Priya

Jalal enjoyed Jodha's changing expressions. First it was confused,then angry,then jealous,then a possesive and dangerous look and finally a death glare to the phone.

"Poor girl. Jodha would have surely killed her if she woukd have been here" Jalal thought and chuckled.

Jodha who was more angry than ever,threw the phone on his chest and said, " Tumhari GF ka sms hai Jalal"

Jalal giggled at the word 'GF'

"Ohh really. Priya ka sms tha?? Hows she now? Its been a week since we last met" Jalal spinned a web of lie to instigate Jodha.

Jodha's eyes were blood red. Never in her life had she experienced such anger towards ANYONE. She didn't say anything to Jalal, just gazed through the window.

Jalal, however, wanted to listen to her angry voice. He felt guilty as he realized he has hurted Jodha.. but why? Why will she be hurt?
Jalal stopped the car near a dhaba and gently put his hand over hers. This worked like a shock for her. She immediately looked at him, his eyes drowned in guilt.

"Jodha..." He said, not able to find words to explain her.

Jodha hastily withdrew her hand from him and turned away, not able to face him. She herself was confused..

JODHA'S POV

As I read the message, my heart started to beat faster. And then, it felt like it suddenly stopped. I felt so low, so depressed I couldn't tell.

Jalal chuckled on my condition. Maybe it was his joke, maybe Priya wasn't his girl.

But why does it matter to me? Why does him being in a relationship hurts me? Why?

I shook my head in frustration as these thoughts wandered in my mind.

Why Jalal, Why I always feel like this whenever I think of you. Even when I was thinking about you in the caf about Sonia's case I felt like this. Why?

END OF POV.

Jalal was surprised at his own behavior. He could clearly see some teardrops, ready to leave her eyes.

JALAL'S POV

Why the hell I did this? Why always I become the reason of her tears?
That day when SHE misunderstood me, she had tears in her eyes because of ME.

When she was attacked by Adham, she was crying because of ME.

Ya Khuda why am I so changed. I never felt like this for a girl, except Sonia. But she was different, and Jodha is different. I promised myself I'll never ever hurt a girl, then why HER??
WHY?

Why Jodha, Why I always feel like this whenever I think of you. Even when you are at fault I feel guilty. Why?

END OF POV.

"I.. I'm sorry Jodha" Jalal managed to say the three words. She turned and looked at him, shocked by his apology.

"Priya.. Priya is not my girlfriend."

"Then..." She asked, clearly curious.

" Wo.. wo she's a flirt. And wo mere piche pad gayi hain" Jalal said, his expression so awkward.

Jodha looked at him, stunned for a second.  Then she bursted into giggles. She felt so happy that Jalal is not in love with Priya. That he doesn't like her. She felt she could burst any moment.

Jalal was completely shaken by her behavior. A second ago she looked as serious as death and now she just cant stop laughing.

"Ya Khuda.. Ye ladki kamaal hai" He thought to himself, as a faint smile finally found a way to his lips.

"Tumhe kya hua? Mujhe ghoor kyun rahe ho?" She asked, as she finally managed to control her giggles.

"Bas dekh raha hun ki koi kis hadd tak pagal ho sakta hai.. ya ho SAKTI hai" He said, emphasizing on SAKTI'.

Jodha gave him angry glares and retorted back, " May I ask iska kya matlab tha?"

" Iska matlab ye tha ki you are mad. Pagal ho tum!" Jalal said, smirking.

"Hawww... nahi nahi tum pagal ho!"  She shouted

"  Accha.. to phir tum bechaari Priya pe gussa kyun hui? Bina baat ke to pagal hi gussa karte hain!"

"Haww... main gussa kab hui? Aur wo bechaari hai. Hun?" Jodha raised an eyebrow at his reply.

"Haan matlab" But Jodha cut him short.

"Matlab"

"Matlab ye ki Priya ki kya galti thi jot um uspe itna gussa hui?"

"Listen mister. Pehli baat I was not angry. Aur dusri baat tum ek FLIRT ladki ke liye mujhse lad rahe ho?"

" Ye flirt flirt bolke uski beizzati mat karo!" Jalal intentionally said it.

"To kya bolu use?? Devi?"

"Whatever... Lekin tumhe usse itni chid kyun ho rahi hain?"

"Its none of your business"

Jalal was about to reply back when he spotted Jodha looking at a couple feeding each other at the dhaba. He realized that she must be hungry.

"Bhukh lag rahi hain?" He asked her gently, resting the argument which he had with her a moment ago for a while.

"Haan" Jodha subconsciously replied without taking her eyes off from the delicious food and the lovely couple. How delicious the food looked!

Jalal got out of the car and opened the door for Jodha. That's when she realized that Jalal has spotted her ogling the food. She felt so embarrassed.

"Kya hua Jalal? Tumhe bhukh lagi hai kya?" She asked, trying hard to remain normal.

"Lekin bhukh to tumhe.. ( Then suddenly he realizes that Jodha would never accept it that way) Haan... matlab mujhe bhukh lagi hain."

"Ohh.. accha" Our innocent Jodha actually thought that Jalal is hungry. But one look in his eyes and she could bet that he was not at all hungry.

They both went and sat on a bench. A person came and asked them, " Bhaiji... aap kya lenge?? Aur bhabhi ji aap?" He said the last part looking at Jodha.

"Bhabhi? Kon Bhabhi?" She asked, looking here and there and then at Jalal. Then she realized that the person referred to none other than HER!

"Oye! Bhabhi kise bola??? Main koi iski patni nahi hun.. Samjha?" She shouted at him, giving him her gundi look.

"Ji.. Ji Bhab..Behenji" He said, shivering.

"Ab theek hai.. chalo jaao yahaan se." The person nodded and went away, only to be called by his BHABHI again.

" Oho suno.. ab aaye the to puch bhi lete ki hum kya lenge.. Main 2 naan, 1 plate daal makhani, shahi paneer, aur haan lassi bhi lana..." Jodha ordered everything for herself.

The waiter and nodded and left immediately, but his luck didn't support him. Jodha called him again.

" Oho!! Ab Jalal ka order koi aur leta kya? Suno Jalal ke liye tum... ( she thought for a while ) jo maine apne liye mangwaaya hai wahi laana" Jodha looked at Jalal, as if asking him to bear with her choice. And Jalal agreed.

"Aur kuch..." He asked, not wanting to come again here. Jodha glared at him and said, " Kuch hoga to bulalenge.. abhi jaao!"

He literally ran away, leaving Jalal and Jodha alone.

" Wow Jodha... Tum to gundi nikli" Jalal chuckled.

Jodha's mouth wide opened before she bursted into giggles. " Main aur gundi???" She asked

" Aur nahi to kya.. us bechaare waiter ko kitna dara dhamka diya tumne"

"Hawww maine aisa kuch nahi kaha okay!"

" Abhi puchwaaun usse"

"Haan puchwaao naa! Dekhte hain!" She replied back.

"Suno" Jalal called out to the person who had been the victim of Jodha's anger a few moments ago.

"Ji.. Ji bhaiji" He said.

Jalal called him closer and whispered something in his ear, and then asked him, " bataao yeh sach hai naa"

Jodha gave death glares to the poor person standing right infront of her. And it did affected him.

"Nahi nahi Bhaiji.. Inhone hume bilkul bhi nahi daraaya" He said and went away. Jodha had a winning smirk on her rosy lips as Jalal understood her trick.

"You cheated Jodha!"

" Ye koi game thodi tha... Aur aise to us Priya waali baat mein You Cheated Jalal!"

" Lekin"

" Lekin galti tumhari nahi hai... galti to Priya ki hai. I'm damn sure wo andhi hogi.. Warna wo TUMHARE saath flirt karegi?" Jodha said and chuckled to herself.

Jalal was not from the ones who keep quiet. "Accha.. lekin Priya to tumse bhi zyada sundar hai!!"

"Hoi nahi sakta!" Jodha immediately replied.

"Accha ji.. itna bharosa?"

"O mister.. I'm talking about you! Agar wo sundar hoti to TUMHARE saath flirt karti kya?"

" Kyun? I'm a handsome hunk!" Jalal said and looked at himself.

" Handsome hunk?" Jodha said and when Jalal opened his mouth to say something, she immediately pushed a morsel of naan in his mouth.

"Ye le handsome hunk ye naan kha!" Jodha said as she finished a naan.

Jalal just stared at her. For some reason, he felt content seeing her happy. Her every smile, her every giggle, were priceless to Jalal. He can do anything for it. But he didn't know it himself.

They both enjoyed their lunch at the dhaba, troubling the poor waiter, feeding each other as well as having pointless arguments.

Time passed by and they didn't even realize. It was almost 2 hours since they've headed off for police station.

"Jodha.. I guess ab hume Police station jaana chahiye"

Jodha nodded, though she didn't want to go, she was sure nothing will happen to her as long as Jalal is with her. His mere presence made her feel so secure and comfortable.

They both headed towards the car and Jalal started driving towards the police station. In the car also, Jodha was constantly teasing Jalal and he was bearing with it all. Poor guy, he was driving so he couldn't take the risk of diverting his attention. Gosh! How he managed to concentrate on the road when Jodha was sitting beside him in her beautiful white kurta and blue leggings, only he knew...

" accha Jalal.. wahan pahuchne mein kitna time lagega?" She asked him, not knowing the way as she has never herself went to a police station.

"Bas pahuchne waale hain" He said, without taking his eyes off the road.

"okay" Jodha said and leaned back on her seat, her eyes closed. 

Wooho!!!
Finally, update ready!!!!😳
This one's for Aisha... aisha your laptop will be ekdum okay soony soony..
This is also for Divya di and Preet diπŸ€—β€οΈ
Love you all guys who waited for this update!πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 9

After a while of driving, they both reached the police station. Jodha was nervous, tensed, but no more afraid. After all, such a good friend of hers was with her.

Jalal gently held her hand, assuring her. Jodha, in turn, replied by blinking her eyes. They both entered the station, hand in hand.

Adham, whose cell was in front of the entrance, looked wide eyed at Jalal and Jodha who entered together. His blood boiled at the sight.

"Iss Jalal ne mujhe raste se hatakar khud ke liye musibat khadi ki hai!" He hissed in anger.

Rakesh, who didn't notice Adham's anger, threw his hand on his shoulder and said, " Dekh rahe hain aap, Ye Jalal kya kya kar raha hai?" Poor he, he failed to notice the devil look in Adham's eyes.

Adham turned and immediately grabbed his neck. "Andha nahi hun main!!! Dekh sakta hun! Tujhe batane ki zaroorat nahi hai!!!" His eyes were blood red.

"Le... Lekin... Lekin main... main ..to" He blabbered, he was scared like hell to see Adham like this.

Finally, a constable had to come and release Rakesh out of Adham's grip. Initially, Adham refused to leave his neck, but seeing Jalal's hell angry face he released his neck.

He turned to face him and rested his palms on the prison bars. Adham smirked at him and said, " To aakhir aapne Jodha ko phasa hi liya bade bhaiya"

Jalal's eyes widened as Jodha was about to give him a good one. Jalal held her hand and shook his head in a no, signaling not to do anything right now. Jodha nodded angrily.

Adham started clapping and said, "Waah bade bhaiya! Jodha to aapki har baat maanne lagi hain... Nice Job Jalal!"

"BE IN YOUR LIMITS ADHAM!" Jodha shouted at the top of her voice. "VARNA TUM KISI CHEEZ KE LAYAK HI NAHI RAHOGE!"

"Accha," Adham said, pretending to be surprised, "To fir kya kar logi tum Jodha! Sach to yeh hai ki tum Jalal ke khilaaf jaa ker kuch nahi kar sakti. Aur Jalal ne mujhe pehle bhi bachaaya tha, aur ab bhi bacha lega!" He looked at Jalal, smirking. Jalal looked at him, shocked by the sudden revelation. He never ever wanted to tell Jodha about THIS.

JALAL'S POV

No, No I'll not let my past come in my present!
This Adham! How could he, usne ammi se waada kiya tha ki he'll forget all this!
 Lekin how did I trust him?

Ya khuda!
What will Jodha think of me? That I had protected a criminal, a person who has no respect for women!

Ya Allah why the hell did I give him a chance? Why the hell did I break Sonia's trust??

Why did I chose to be unfair with Sonia? Why!!!!!!!"

END OF POV

He expected Jodha to look at him with disgust, but something told him that she would trust him.

"Why the hell would she trust me? Aakhir kitna time hua hai hume mile hue!" He shuddered the thoughts wandering in his mind.

He looked at Jodha, and that's when he noticed that Jodha is about to slap Adham hard.

"WHAT THE HELL ADHAM! HOW DARE YOU? MAIN APNE DOSTON KO TUMSE ( she pointed towards Adham) TO BAHUT ZYADA TRUST KARTI HUN!"

She paused to look at Jalal and then continued, "AUR JALAL, ISNE TO MUJHE TUMSE BACHAYA THA! TUMNE SOCHE BHI KAISE KI I'LL MISTRUST HIM!!! HUN?"

Jalal was shocked at the change of events. The sudden change forced him to recall the most painful moments of his life.

"I... I cant believe this... Aap, Aap iss Adham ko bacha rahe hain? How could you??? I trusted you soo much.. But you.. Shame on you!" She shouted at him, as he stared at the floor.

How he wanted to clear everything with her, how he wanted to beg her not to leave him alone...

But he couldn't, he couldn't...

Jodha's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

She held Jalal's hand tightly and said, " Jalal, lets go and file an FIR against this prude!" She gave a dirty look to Adham and Rakesh and dragged Jalal towards the station of a senior officer.

~~~~~~~~
After a tiring session with  the officer, Jalal and Jodha sat in his car and headed for Jodha's home.

Silence prevailed in the car until her phone buzzed. Jodha immediately picked her phone. A wide smile played on her lips as she read the message.

"Jalal! Jiju ka message hai!" She nearly jumped in the car.

"What!!!!! Don't tell me your small sis is married!" He said, clearly surprised.

"No duffer! Meri cousin Sukanya di aur Jiju, they stay in America... 25th ke liye yahan aa rahe hain."

"Aisa kya hai 25th ko?" He asked curiously looking at Jodha.

"25th.. Its my birthday!" She said, happiness evident in her voice.

"Seriously???" He asked

"Nahi.. main jhuth bol rahi hun! Ofcourse I'm serious."

" Fine.." He said and rolled his eyes. But his naughty mind was planning a cute surprise for our Jodha...

~~~~~~~~~

JALAL'S HOUSE- EVENING

"Romi, sun. 25th ko Jodha ka birthday hai.. So I'm planning a surprise party for her in my resort. Tu or Rohan aur Sunny, tino wahaan kal 5:00 clock pahuch jaana..

We'll prepare everything tomorrow, then we'll have one whole day to plan the rest.. what say?"

Romi, on the other end, was hell shocked that JALAL was planning a birthday party, and that too for a GIRL.

"Bhai, kahin tujhe fever to nahi hain? Main aau vahan?"

"What???" he asked, disappointed by his reply.

" Aur nahi to kya? Tu aur Jodha ke liye surprise plan kar raha hai? Tu aur vo to jaani dushman the naa!"

"Nothing of that sort! We are friends now yaar, aur friends to ek dusre ka birthday celebrate karte hi hain naa!"

" Haan bhai, lekin tumne wo kahavat nahi suni kya, Ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte'..." Romi giggled.

"Very funny!" He said sarcastically, and hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~

JODHA'S HOME- EVENING

"Jodha... Beta jaldi karo naa, you have to go and buy some veggies for me!" Maina shouted, urging Jodha to leave her assignments in between.

"aayi mumma!" She smiled at her mother.

Maina handed her a cloth bag and told her what to buy. Jodha, like a good student, nodded obediently and called Shivani to accompany her.

"Nahi Jiji.. main abhi gaane sun rahi hun, thodi der baad chale?"  She gave her her best puppy face but in vain.

"No Shivani, main bhi to apna assignment chod ke aayi hun naa.. Chal naa yaar please"

"Fine..." She said and slipped in her sandals.

"Mumma, hum jaa rahe hain" Jodha shouted at the doorstep of her house.

~~~~~~~~~

MARKET

"Are nahi bhaiya! Ye pyaaz  itte mehenge thodi hain! Hume bhi saare bhaav ( costs) pata hai.. 20 rupees se zyada ke nahi honge"

"Are bitiya, aajkal to pyaaz ka yahi daam hai.. do paise to hum bhi kamaayenge na"

After a great round of bargaining, Jodha finally managed to get her way.

"Not bad Jodha" She congratulated herself on her little victory.

"Jiji.. kabhi kabhi aap bhi mumma ki tarah behave karte ho! I mean bargaining, seriously?"

"Aur nahi to.. bataao, itti zyada cost kahan hai pyaaz tamatar ki? Kuch bhi.." She made a face at her little sister.

" Anyways, tujhe pata hai Shivani, Sukanya di aur Jiju aa rahe hain, on 25th.. I am damn excited!"

"Sacchi?? That's amazing Jiji! We'll have loads of fun!"

" Yes we will!" She said, her eyes twinkling.

Pardon if any mistakes, haven't read it...πŸ˜›

Do leave your likes,comments and precious suggestions...

Stay tuned to see Jalal's surprise for JodhaπŸ˜ƒ

Regards,

Anushka

Guys!!!
Dekho as I promised to Ash and Varsha di.. I'm updating today!!
This is the longest update I've ever written.. 2,189 words!😎
So this is for Ash and Varsha di!!πŸ€— Enjoy Reading!πŸ˜ƒ

Part 10
"Abe Romi... ek ghante baad aa jata!!!" A pissed off Jalal shouted at his pal, now standing at the doorstep.
"Sorry yaar wo.."
"Kya wo?? Abe maine tujhe 5:00 bulaaya tha! Its 6:45 right now!" 
" Wo mom ne thoda kaam de diya tha yaar so thoda late ho gaya"
"Ghus andar!" he said and pulled his buddy inside.
It was a grand resort. A lush green garden bordered it along with a pond. It, afterall, belonged to the Mohammad's!
"Yaar tera resort bahut mast hai!" Romi said, in an attempt to make up with him.
" Pehli baar aa raha hai kya?" Jalal rolled his eyes at the silly attempt of his pal.
" Jalal, hum cake kahan se order karenge?" Sunny, who had reached at 5:15, asked Jalal.
" I'm thinking of getting it from Mr. Browns, what say?" Jalal flashed a smile at his cute buddies.
"Bilkul! Bilkul theek hai!" Romi shouted, making his love for the shop evident.
" Aur agar Jodha ko cake pasand nahi bhi aaya, to hum pura chat kar jaayenge!" Sunny exclaimed and high fived his pal, Romi.
~~~~~~~~~~
All the decorations were nearly done, and what was left was to choose the caterers and menu. After all, if Jalal is planning something, its bound to be grand, isn't it??
"May I join in?" A lady's voice echoed in the hall, which was bustling with the complaints and taunts of the three pals a moment earlier.

"Yaa Sure" Jalal answered without thinking. He turned around and saw a girl in her early twenties standing at the doorstep of his resort.

"Ye kon hai?" Jalal thought and was about to ask when Romi suddenly said, " Moti... tum yahan?"

"Oh, To ye Moti hai. She called me up that day!" Jalal flashed a cute smile to Moti who responded in kind.

" I have a surprise for you all!" Moti said and stepped aside. Kajal  who,was standing behind her, gave everyone a subtle smile.

"Hayee kya kudi hain!" Sunny said and pretended to faint. Romi caught him and said, " Apne aap ko sambhal bhai..  Nahi to ise patayega kon??" He winked at Sunny, who playfully punched his chest.

" Oye! Bhabhi hai wo teri!" Sunny said. They both glared at each other, before bursting into giggles.

Jalal who hadn't heard their convo, was a little surprised at their giggles. He turned around and gave them a what's so funny look. In return, Romi winked at him and Sunny casually shrugged.

Kajal, who didn't like Sunny, glared at him, as if warning him to stay away from her.

" Hii Guys! So Moti told me that you all are planning a surprise for Jo.. So we are here to help!" Her eyes twinkled with excitement.

Jalal nodded as Sunny ran to her.

"Haan ji. Bilkul. Waise bhi ek se bhale do! Hum sab milke karenge to jaldi saari preparations ho jaayengi!" He said, trying to start a convo.

Kajal rolled her eyes and walked up to Jalal, " So Jalal, I'm guessing that tumhe Jodha ke likes aur dislikes itne nahi pata honge.. I and Moti know her inside out. So, agar tumhe help chahiye to we are here!"

~~~~~~~~

JODHA'S HOME- 24TH JULY

"Jodha!!!  Beta get ready fast naa! Tum kitna time lagati ho!" Maina complained.

" Aayi mumma! Bas ho gaya!" Jodha shouted from her room.

She came out wearing a long red skirt and a white chicken top. Maina said, " Aaj kal ke bacche bhi naa... taiyaar hone se fursat hi nahi milti!" She made a cute face.

Jodha smiled at her mother's lovely antics and gave her a cozy hug.

" I love you mumma!"

"Aww I love you too baby!" She lovingly caressed her wet hairs and back.

"Jodha!" She broke the hug abruptly.

"Kya hya mumma?"

"Beta your hairs are all wet! Tumhe sardi (cold) ho jaayegi!" She sain and brought a towel.

" Mumma.. aap bhi naa"

"Ab chup karke baitho.." She said with authority.

She made her sit on a chair and dried her long hair. 

"Accha Jodha.. kal tumhara birthday hai.. to tumhare koi plans hai apne friends ke saath jaane ke?"

" Pata nahi mumma. Not decided yet!"

She nodded and continued drying her hair.

~~~~~~~~

JALAL'S RESORT- 24TH JULY

"Abe Romi.. kuch to kaam karle! Jabse aaya hai couch pe pada hai!" Jalal said, clearly irritated by Romi's laziness.

"Haan bhai.. bas 2 minute.. thoda dard ho raha hai gale mein.. paani de de!" He gave Jalal his please look.

"Accha?" He said sarcastically, "Aa main tera gala daba dun !!!!!!"

He gave death glares to Romi, which was enough to get him out of the couch.

"Kya bhai? Ye ghurna zaroori tha? Sharafat se bol bhi to sakta tha!" Romi complained.

Jalal smirked at his friend's childishness. Sometimes he wonders whether he could get any better friends than Romi and Sunny.

"Oye Romi ruk! Aisa kar cake le yaa" He paused to glance at Sunny. "Mr. Brown's se."

Romi's face lit up in excitement.  He ran to the doorstep, eager to reach Mr. Browns.

"RUK!!!!!!!!" Moti and Kajal shouted together. Romi turned, irritated.

Both of them smirked at his expression and then asked, " Konse flavor ka cake laaoge?"

It then hit the tree pals, they didn't know Jodha's favorite flavor.

" Romi get a chocolate cake.. Jodha loves it!" Moti said, throwing a subtle smile to the three pals.

Romi smiled at her and ran to get his bike.  

~~~~~~~
Everything was nearly done.  It looked just perfect for a birthday bash.  Jalal had planned to do everything on a grand scale. From the caterers to the music arrangements, everything looked perfect. Jalal was impatiently for the next day.  He wanted to see if Jodha would be happy with this or not, if Jodha would like this or not.

Jalal was looking at the decoration, he had decorated the resort with red roses and white lilies, as Moti told them that Jodha loves these flowers. Its smell was heavenly, he thought.

Just then someone knocked at the door. A wide smile played on his lips as he thought that it was Romi, who had ordered the cake.

He ran to open the door, but, to his shock. It wasn't Romi, It was JODHA!!!!

JALAL'S POV

Am I thinking way too much? Certainly yes. Jodha mere resort mein kaise aa sakti hain?

Maybe I'm imagining things. Haan, main kuch zyada hi soch raha hun!

Jodha yahan kaise aa sakti hain? Use yahan ka address kaise mil sakta hai??

God! I'm damn confused right now!"

END OF POV

"Hii Jalal.. What a surprise!" Jodha said, slightly confused.

"WHATTT" He said, enough to shift everyone's attention to the door.

" What what? I'm JODHA SINGH!" She literally shouted to get his senses right.

"Jodha.. tum yahan.. k..kaise?" He asked, hell confused.

By now everyone had heard him, and they were hell shocked to see Jodha at the resort, a day early!

"Main.. haan wo Kajal ka fb status padha, It said that she's going to some resort. Pagal ne address bhi daal diya tha so I came here. Mujhe usse apne notes chahiye the." She said, smiling.

After completing her words, she tried to push Jalal to get in, but Jalal being Jalal , pushed her back and said, " Kajal.. Koi Kajal nahi hai yahan!" He said.

"Lekin tum yahan kaise?" She asked, her hands on her waist.

"Wo... wo mere ek.. ek dost ka resort.. resort hai ye" He managed to complete his words.

" Accha.. main bhi to milun us dost se.. Kajal knows him naa. That's why she came here"  She again tried to get inside, only to fail again.

"Are Pagal ruk! Mera dost yahan nahi hain!  Wo abhi apne chacha ki beti ki shaadi mein gaya hai.. Mujhe kuch kaam tha to main yahan aa gaya.. Ab tum jaaogi?"

"So mean han Jalal! Fine, mujhe koi shauk nahi tha yahan aane ka.. Priya aaye to keh de na ki she has to return my notes!"

"Whatever.." He said and as soon as she stepped back, he shut the door.

~~~~~~~~
25th JULY! THE MUCH AWAITED DAY

JODHA'S HOME

Jodha who was getting ready, said, " It feels so good to be pampered, haina Shivani?"

"Haan.." She pouted, and continued, " And it feels so bad to pamper someone!"
Jodha giggled at her younger sister. Seriously, sometimes she just can't understand her.

"Beta... Sukanya aur Nilay aaye hain.. Jaldi aao!" Maina shouted.

"SHIVANI! DI AUR JIJU AA GAYE!" Jodha shouted, she was way too excited. She loved them, Sukanya di was more of her friend and mother. And her Jiju, he was the most funny and talkative guy one could ever see.

"Jiju!!!!!" Jodha said as she hugged Nilay.

"Aur saali sahiba.. kya haal chaal hai aapke?" Nilay asked lovingly.

"Ekdum badiya!" Jodha said, giving him her million dollar smile.

" Haan bhai.. meri to koi value hi nahi reh gayi!" Sukanya complained with a sweet pout.

"Aww so filmy Di!" Jodha said, before wrapping her in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~ (Shortcut πŸ˜†)
THE MUCH AWAITED MOMENT ARRIVES!

Jalal stepped a little back to get a clear view of the decorations. It looked perfect, heavenly. White curtains were hanged at the windows with flowery decoration everywhere.

He was proud on himself for planning such a wonderful party. He had also invited Jodha's favorite teachers and of course, her friends!

Jalal had sent Moti and Kajal to get Jodha here. They'll be here any minute. He was damn excited about this party. It was after a long span of time that he was planning a birthday bash for anyone, and he would certainly make it a memorable one.

Someone knocked on the door, Jalal opened it and there she was, looking as beautiful as ever in a blue and white anarkali suit.

For a second Jalal forgot that where he was, why was he there, everything. He was lost in her beauty. It was only when Moti and Kajal both shook him that he came out of her beauty spell.

"Moti, Kajal ab to bataao, why are we here? Aur Jalal yahaan kya kar raha hai? Ye to uske friend ka resort hai naa? Aur tum kal kahan thi? Bataao naa what the hell is going on??" She asked, her voice childlike.

Jalal gently held her hand and pulled her inside.

"Jalal ye tum kya..." She couldn't complete her sentence. The beauty of the place mesmerized her. The whole place was filled with the heavenly smell of roses and lilies, just the thing she liked!

"Beautiful..." She whispered, as her eyes continued to admire the place.

"Jalal ye sab tumne.." She turned and looked at him lovingly. He nodded and gave her a cute smile.

"Did you like it Jodha?"

"Its beautiful Jalal!!! Thank you sooo much!" She looked in his eyes, as he drowned in hers. They shared a beautiful moment to themselves.

"Cake aa gaya!!!" Romi shouted, breaking their eye lock. Jalal pulled her to the wooden table on which the cake rested.

"Umm So lets begin the cake cutting ceremony!" Jalal said, looking at Jodha.

Jodha nodded gently as Romi said, " Haan Haan bhai.. ab aur intzaar nahi hota!" Everyone giggled at his silly statement as Jodha picked up the knife. It was the dark chocolate cake, her favorite.

"Wait! Humare bina hi cake kaatogi Jodha?" Jodha turned around and saw her teachers and friends at a distance.

"WOW!!!!!!" She shouted and ran towards them.

" Happy birthday baby girl!" Her favorite teacher, Mrs. Nisha hugged her tightly.

"Thank you soo much Mam"

After a while, she invited all of them to come and join in the cake cutting.

Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaaye

Uthta dhuaan toh kaise chhupaaye

Ho akhiyaan kare jee hazoori

Maange hai teri manzoori

She sliced a little piece of cake as everyone sang happy birthday for her. She was continuously looking at Jalal, thanking him for making her day so special.

Kajra siyaahi, din rang jaaye

Teri kastoori rain jagaaye

Man mast magan, man mast magan

Bas tera naam dohraaye

Tera naam dohraaye

She fed Jalal the first slice of cake, almost forgetting that there were here best buddies, teachers and everyone else too. Jalal also fed her the cake.

Chaahe bhi toh bhool na paaye

Bas tera naam dohraaye

Tera naam dohraaye

She fed everyone else the cake too, Romi and Sunny had the largest share. Jodha was completely lost in Jalal, and he was lost in her.

Jogiya jog lagake

Makhra rog lagaa ke

Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaaye

Uthta dhuaan toh kaise chhupaaye

Jalal gently held her hand and took her to a corner.

"Did you like it??"

"I Loved it Jalal... thanks a ton for making my day so special!" She said and hugged him tightly.

Bas tera naam dohraaye

Bas tera naam dohraaye

Guys! Its the longest one I've ever given for any story... It ended on page 8.. bas ab aur nahi..πŸ˜†
Do hit likes, leave comments and suggestions!πŸ˜ƒ
Love you allπŸ€—
Regards,
Anushka
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW THREADπŸ‘πŸ‘.. HOPE U WILL MAKE MANY MORE... OR DARD HUA???? KYONKI MAINE PINCH KIYA.. YIPEE IM THE FIRST ONE... OR UPDATE TO MANGNE SE KOI FAYDA HI NAI.. VO TO 22ND KO HI MILEGA HAINA??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jaskaran.kaur08

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW THREADπŸ‘πŸ‘.. HOPE U WILL MAKE MANY MORE... OR DARD HUA???? KYONKI MAINE PINCH KIYA.. YIPEE IM THE FIRST ONE... OR UPDATE TO MANGNE SE KOI FAYDA HI NAI.. VO TO 22ND KO HI MILEGA HAINA??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Update likhne hi jaa rahi hun di.. your comment on Aisha's thread moved me dats why!πŸ˜ƒ
Love you!πŸ€— Aur aap comment karte rehna den I'm sure we'll have many threads.. haan dard ho raha hai
Originally posted by Anushka8722

Update likhne hi jaa rahi hun di.. your comment on Aisha's thread moved me dats why!πŸ˜ƒ
Love you!πŸ€— Aur aap comment karte rehna den I'm sure we'll have many threads.. haan dard ho raha hai

OH REALLY THANK THANK U... DARD HUA ACCHA...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CONGRATULATIONS ANU MARI JAAN LOTS OF LOVE TO U I'll PINCH U VERY HARD πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😭
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

CONGO dearπŸ₯³
Aww thank you di!
Abhi to I have to restart my laptop.. will then continue on the updateπŸ˜ƒ