Chat Clubs

*Gustahk Dil*Chit & Chat Corner # 2 - Page 2

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sami01

yes Sk is sweet today but why did they show thatfaling and catching scene yaar๐Ÿคขit was not needed but after bearing nik and ishana's constant hugs...thoda sa to banta hai boss

Bilkul sahi !! Hisab baraber na..

Abt adhiraj I think any swabhimani person will do the same thing.

He has admitted that he loves Ayesha but he also made clear that they can't be together due to the status money diff.

In that case he would never accept the help specially when he is not in a position to hire expensive lawyer!

I think he wants to go to jail to get away from Ayesha!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya yaar also I think adi is framed by some one dangerous as he said those people can kill a witness, I feel it may be his parents rival or something as I still feel adi belongs to a very rich family.so dekhte hain
and laajo ka romance chalega ab ..I used to hate nik and ishana's scenes but koi na chalega,am looking forward to a wonderful nik with hoarding scene...
sami01 thumbnail
nik with laajo hoardings 48 hrs to go... a very long weekend...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I want to ask a question to everybody who want to answer.๐Ÿ˜†
Ladies if you tripped and is going to fall down and someone catches you or you just hold yourself with the person who's near Do you keep staying in the person arm for few minutes before standing...Or just stand up??
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I want to ask a question to everybody who want to answer.๐Ÿ˜†
</b><b>Ladies if you tripped and is going to fall down and someone catches you or you just hold yourself with the person who's near Do you keep staying in the person arm for few minutes before standing...Or just stand up??

๐Ÿ˜†    ๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜† good question anju .. But this has never happened to me .

But yes to get up ir to stay in his arms depends on the person who is holding you LOL!!

If its nik stay if its SK get up
sami01 thumbnail
haha anju I agree...only girl sin serials keep holding for eye lock๐Ÿ˜† in real life doesn't matter who catches me, I will get out super fast๐Ÿ˜† today laajo made me bit angry bec of this
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I should get off so fast you wouldn't believe how fast than stay far away...I didn't not like that scene at all๐Ÿ˜ก It seems that SK is falling for Laajo even though he knows that she is married not good ๐Ÿคข 
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all,
At what stage are we in the series? Are we  at  the last 20% stage?

Have a great weekend, plenty of very interesting football to watch.

sami01 thumbnail
jatinder  all goes according to plans by life ok when they launched the show we have at least more than a year's worth of story,nik 's move to sonbursa,laajo leaving fame and acceptance by barkha, specially between barkha and nik is still left, unless show numbers get crazy down makers r planning to execute all those tracks hence if not 2 years then 1 year to pucca more...
about exciting soccer today ..am worried if it will be good match but am looking forward to finals and I hope it is not repeat of that boring previous final between the two...I hated that match though I was very young then but have memory of it still a bit
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah, I can see the show lasting for another 12 months but 24  months?

The production house will have to bring a lot more interesting storylines to survive
that long.

I do hope that they go back to Sonbarsa settings and stay at that location for a good length 
of time. The period of Laajo's illness, hospitalization etc was when the story was progressing very well, and held the viewers interest.

Edited by londonkababu - 9 years ago