Frequent Posters

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And I guess Lajjo has a sadma of seeing nik back so she behaving this way πŸ˜›
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shalini was good and Barkha's awkwardness with Nikhil was also good. But Laajo spoilt everything. Jasmine's entry should bring the drama back . This goody goody stuff is too much to handle πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
may be it Is that , I feel it was bit sudden ,but I do feel though Cvs r also in this business for long time so a major shake up is on the way, something where they would be in a conflict. May be with faisal back it is kabir or ranaavt being run away or jasmine being crazy for Nikhil...I refuse to feel that barkha now suddenly loves Laajo,may be she asked for forgiveness for just recent behavior ,but I don't buy it yet.
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

Shalini was good and Barkha's awkwardness with Nikhil was also good. But Laajo spoilt everything. Jasmine's entry should bring the drama back . This goody goody stuff is too much to handle πŸ˜†

I second thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends, Why do I feel I should make a " Laajo  Bashing " post!!   It will again be the clash of the Titans , Barkha  Vs Laajo!!  I hate Laajo  for this.  She seems to believe she is Sarva antaryami!!
😑
    Now Barkha has credible issue to be cross with Laajo. Laajo ne toh Apne  pairon par Kulhadi maar di!!     I agree with Sami..Nothing  can remain normal for long in Bharadwaj mansion!!πŸ˜†

sami01 thumbnail
she deserves bashing big time...πŸ˜† varsha,laajo getting Ayesha married ASAP...
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Laajo is getting too much I don't  think Barkha would appreciate to take over her house lol and her own daughter's wedding Laajo is preparing No NO NO NO not good idea this is too much for Laajo,  I would advise Laajo to make a surprise party for your husband's birthday the rest let Barkha handle it or the Barkha may take it back her oppologyπŸ˜† any way eagerly waiting for tomorrow's  episode!!!!!!
ak75 thumbnail
Varsha, do make a post on Laajo . We will take out all our frustration there πŸ˜‘

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Anu,
      Aapka  hukum  Saraankhon par!!  just made a fun post on Laajo!   Tell me if you like it.
 And just go for it!!  Laajo bashing  is the need of the hour!!  before Barkha takes her place!!πŸ˜†
ak75 thumbnail
Loved it Varsha πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ and I have posted my comment πŸ˜Ž
On a serious note, what ever sympathy Laajo earned last week with her acting vanished with Y'day's episode 
Edited by ak75 - 9 years ago