Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So true Anu!!  C.V's  have made it clear that they will run Laajo into trouble all by herself as everything seems fine in the Bharadwaj household after Nikhil's return...So Laajo wants a storm in the tea cup!!πŸ˜†  Barkha is all set...Laajo need not worry!!πŸ˜†  To be honest, I don't like overconfidence of Laajo which was the highlight in the CBI track.  It does not go with her character. She is the youngest in the Bharadwaj household but  takes all important decisions without discussing with the family. Do you think  Barkha will spare her?!! 🀒  Barkha's stares  is already pointing towards a calm before a storm...this time it will be difficult for Nikhil also to help her...as he has the task of getting over Jasmine!!πŸ˜†  Laajo ko kaun Bachayega?!!
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its an interesting turn Varsha  if treated properly by CV's. Nikhil cannot push away Jasmine like before. He owe his life to her. Hope Nik will get the screen space and importance atleast now
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi was much better than yesterday. Laajo feeling left out in the presence of Jasmine...
varshitap thumbnail
Guys , I just saw an episode of " Itti si kushi " on sony...  The story seems interesting . Well I don't know whether I will get time to watch it on regular basis but I liked the theme of the show.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I have a request to sign in for the game of the week.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh is it varsha, only problem with sony is their famous habit of chopping off the show mid way hence am scared to watch, I saw promos though it seems interesting...am going to watch ajeeb daastan hai yeh for apu and only apu...πŸ˜‰--- girls are allowed to drool on some oneπŸ˜‰ am drooling over apu for ages...
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls guys koi batayega aj hua Kya? Have not seen the epi an update too
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i saw only just now ash ,  I am struggling to keep my interest in the show..seriously, they mishandled it but today inder took this girl to lunch where he fed her and all while barkha watched, she is floored but according to TB she is his daughter, Madam laajo and nik would be having major fight about Sagar's show as she told him, she was going t o rest at home so cant have lunch with him and his friends but laajo got called by sagar to same restaurant to talk about dress guy and all ,nik never saw dance guy hence misunderstanding tommrow...no sign of adi /Ayesha it is inder barkha track on now...
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the show it was very intensive episode for barkha😑 as she saw Inder and his 19 years daughther and they feed each other and barkha witnessed😲.  Could you imagine how barkha is feeling her husband is having with young lady and giving her big fat check shocking...this stroyline will be very nerve racking oneπŸ’”
varshitap thumbnail

I am not liking the present track especially with Inder having an illegitimate daughter!! πŸ˜• Never expected the C.V's will screw the story to make Barkha a positive character who was till date so acidic!!😑  That scene in the restaurant with Inder feeding his daughter and she doing the same was pathetic!!🀒  Barkha was at her wits end!! After seeing the snaps she threw that photoframe...and now she may break Inder's head !!🀒 after watching everything live!!😲  In this situation it is difficult for me to take sides!!πŸ˜†  Laajo- Nikhil's track is turning into a flip-flop kind of a thing.  Laajo the professional wants an award from Sagar  and Nikhil "the confused" doesn't know whom to believe and whom to not!!  at least he needs to believe in himself!!πŸ˜†   Don't know where these two are heading..one thing is sure Nikhil will end up in another mess!!🀒  From my college days I remember one circuit in electronics which perfectly acts like Laajo and Nikhil...its called the Bistable  multivibrator!!  πŸ˜† It actually switches from one mode to another by a trigger pulse!! ( here the triggers are Jasmine and Sagar!!πŸ˜†)  I didn't know that principles of electronics had such a connection to real life !!  🀣