Suggestions / Comments

Can't view my own posts!!

chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Don't know where to post this, so posting this here. Hope I'm in the right forum.

Whenever i refresh a page, new posts are not getting loaded. I am seeing the same posts since 2 days. I keep getting the following error ' your cookies has been disabled'. On top of it, I'm not able to view my own posts since 1 hour. Attaching a picture for reference.

Edited by arshi_sravy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ If it says your cookies have been disabled, maybe you wanna try reenabling your cookies? Also, try clearing cache memory, it may help :)
chocodilla thumbnail
^  I have tried both but the problem persists ðŸ˜• . It is the same case across browsers as well.
kchaims thumbnail
Forwarding to technical DT . 
vijay thumbnail
Most likely the post you are looking for may have been moved to a restricted forums for review or have been moved to the Trash Bin.
If you can let me know the Topic Title or something it will help us locate the post.

Regards
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ no..its the same problem im facing...
see my post

im automatically being logged out!
chocodilla thumbnail
Problem solved. Thanks. Though I have no clue of what exactly happened. 😆

I'm just giving a brief of the problem I faced, as I feel it might help others who are facing similar issues. When I said I'm not able to view my own posts, I meant all my posts. Not just one or two. Apart from that, I was not able to refresh pages. I was practically seeing the same posts from the past 3 days. I had to keep on logging in as I was being logged out for no reason. The error I got was ' your cookies has been disabled' which is not true as my cookies are always enabled. 
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super.Psycho_

^^ no..its the same problem im facing...

see my post

im automatically being logged out!

Logging out problem happens mainly in 2 cases:

a) You are logging in through 2 devices / computer.

b) In the event the cookie gets corrupted or your computer is not able to store cookies.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: arshi_sravy

Problem solved. Thanks. Though I have no clue of what exactly happened. 😆

I'm just giving a brief of the problem I faced, as I feel it might help others who are facing similar issues. When I said I'm not able to view my own posts, I meant all my posts. Not just one or two. Apart from that, I was not able to refresh pages. I was practically seeing the same posts from the past 3 days. I had to keep on logging in as I was being logged out for no reason. The error I got was ' your cookies has been disabled' which is not true as my cookies are always enabled. 

same problem...and wait for some days it will start again ðŸ˜† mine also got solved automatically then again started !
kchaims thumbnail
Since your problem solved , closing the thread.
-S/C team