Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

B... ๐Ÿค—
my sweety!! what can i say to you on this day other than this!!!!
your are the first member of my Mb family. my first true fried i found online and u became my world..
 you are in my heart and will be as i promised you!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
my shoulders are always for you!!! my arms stretched out to pull you into a tight hug!!!

๐Ÿ˜†enough of emotional athyachaar!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† 

yo my Pattaka!!!! May God shower all his blessings on you today!! let him crown you as the most luckiest girl in this world... may all happiness hit you this year and may this year turn out to be the most wonderful colourful and the most (i know my gift have already reached you!!! thank you rushi for the back up support!!!  i wanna thank you publicly!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰)
here is my little token of love to you!!!

This is my song for you darlu!! enjoy it!!!! and have a great Birthday honey!!!!
celebrated...

may all your dreams come true...

(i know my gift have already reached you!!! thank you rushi for the back up support!!!  i wanna thank you publicly!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰)
here is my little token of love to you!!!

This is my song for you darlu!! enjoy it!!!! and have a great Birthday honey!!

I heard you're feeling nothing's going right
Why don't you let me stop by
The clock is ticking, running out of time
So we should party, all night
So cover your eyes, I have a surprise
I hope you got a healthy appetite

If you wanna dance, if you want it all
You know that I'm the girl that you should call

Boy when you're with me
I'll give you a taste
Make it like your birthday everyday
I know you like it sweet
So you can have your cake
Give you something good to celebrate

So make a wish
I'll make it like your birthday everyday
I'll be your gift

Pop your Perignon
We can get it on
So hot and heavy
Till dawn
I got you spinning
Like a disco ball
I'll have them playing
Your song

We're living the life
We're doing it right
You're never gonna be unsatisfied
If you wanna dance
If you want it all
You know I'm the girl that you should call

But when you're with me
I'll give you a taste
I know you like it sweet

So make a wish
I'll be your gift

๐Ÿ˜ƒHappy birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So let me get you in your birthday suit
It's time to bring out the big balloons
So let me get you in your birthday suit
It's time to bring out the big, big, big, big, big, big balloons

Boy when you're with me
I'll give you a taste
I know you like it sweet

So make a wish
I'll be your gift

๐Ÿ˜ƒHappy birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
edit
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EditEdited by Shriya95 - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
edit
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Winners

Draupadi Of AT - Krishnaa_Nair

Shakuni Of AT - AnuMP (
unanimously ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ)

Govind Of AT - Shyam09

Spammer Of AT - MS-Meghasharma

Missing in Action Member Of AT - Deboleena.manna(devaki matha herself ๐Ÿ˜†) & Devashree

Most Active Member Of AT - Ms-meghasharma

Matured Member Of AT - Bheegi

Well Read Member Of AT - Bheegi

PeaceMaker Of AT - Krishnaa_Nair

Hitler Of AT - Krishnaa_Nair

Funniest Member Of AT - Shyam09 

Craziest Member Of AT - Shyam09

Helpful Member Of AT - Bheegi

Possessive Member Of AT - Amrita

Rule Breaker Of AT - NONE (ummm...  ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Cutest Member Of AT - Shriya95

Fire Of AT - Amrita

Die Hard AT Fan - Amrita 

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EditEdited by Shriya95 - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
tell me if this is okay for wishes post!!

We have collected some teeny meany  token of love and affection for you!!
Read on and have some smliey superb moments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ashpat

Happy birthday! Many many happy returns of the day!!! May god bless you with lots of happiness and success!!

srishtisingh

mere priy parth tumhe janmdin ki dhero shubhkamnaye! tumhare jeevan me khushiyon ki bahar humesha rahe! jeevan k har pag par tumhe safalata mile! madhav humesha tumhare sath h! jeevan nit nayi nayi uchayiyon ko prapt karo!

RisingPhoenix

Hey Brishti. you are a fabulous writer and your stories of panchali are the best. I am a great fan of yours and on this grand occasion I wish you A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. God bless you. May you remain healthy and keep progressing always. My hearty wishes to you dear

pujametallic

Happy Birthday Brish Di
May Durga Maa Fulfiil All Your Wishes And Bless You With Joy
May All Your Wish Come True And Be Sunshine As  You Are Always
Well I am 2 Days Senior To You No In Year Just Joking
In Bengali
Shuvo Jonmodin Didi.Sobsomay Khushi Theko anbho Maa Durga Tumer Shokol Asha Puron Koruk .Sobsomoy Surjer Kironer Motho Sobaike Khuse Dao ooh NIjeao Khushi Thako.Arr Hai Amar Torof Hothe Hawrah Bridge Er Gonga Ghat Hote Best Fhuchkao Kheo.Ar Sobsomoy Vhalo Theko.

subhikrish

HAPPY BDAY BRISH DI!!!!!!!!!

Its your Birthday Dear, lets celebrate the happiness, love and memories together. Forget all worries and bad memories of past year and embrace the new exciting and successful coming year of your life.
Happy Birthday...

Radhikerani

Here's A Small Gift From My Side !

...sandhureet..

Brish๐Ÿค—baby mny many returns of the day...happy burthday,may God bless u with js goodies n goodies..may u get all u ever desire  for..may this year brings lots of  exciting moments to u...may u become a rockerz soon...initially i was so confused by yor name..as it seems of a guy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but no..u r a pretty lad i guess๐Ÿ˜‰...by yor heart๐Ÿ˜›...u r so cooperative and understanding...thankz for being my buddy Brish...stay blessed.

*Knock* *knock*

Happy Burthday Brish
                                                                       here is yor gift

Brish : OMG...OMG...m so happy m so happy.m so lucky...plz plz...
                                        js come in...this way this way..plz...thankiu so much for 
                                        everything...this is  the bst surprise ever i can had๐Ÿ˜ณ
                            UVK : Shaheer js go aside n call Pooja..where she is???She is 
                                       getting really late๐Ÿฅฑ
                                                        Shah : *tring tring**tring tring*
                                           Pooja : m sorry m sorry...m js on the way...๐Ÿ˜›
                                                        Shah : Ohk js come soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
                                                                 Hellowww๐Ÿ˜›

Brish*boggled*: : pinch me๐Ÿ˜ต...if m dreaming or its really Pooja??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
                                    OMG...m so happy today...its my ever best burthday...thankiu
                                                        so much for coming ...m so happy..
                                                               Pooja : here is yor cake๐Ÿ˜›

Brish : i tell you...really m feeling so lucky today..
                              Pooja .plz lets not to wait nymore and cut the cake..m feeling so 
                                            hungry๐Ÿ˜†
                                                                            All together
                                    Happy burthday to uooo,happy burthday dear Brish
                                                                happy burthday to u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Reet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† : i know this was really a stupid one...but yeah due to shortage 
                                               of time cud manage this much only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†happy burthday ones 
                                               again Brish๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...this one from my side...its a magic box...
                                               whatevr u'll wish..it'll present u the all๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Loadsaa love 
                                                                                      Reet๐Ÿ˜†

bheegi

Wish you a very happy birthday Brishti. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead. 

sangeeta

Simatini_M

.**
-'H-'A-'P-'P-'Y-'
(".** .")
-'B-'I-'R-'T-'H-'D-'A-'Y-' **.
Many Many happy returns of da day...May God bless u with health,wealth n prosperity...may all ur dreams come true...wishing u a vry vry happy & wonderful birthday Brishti...lots of luv

shyam09

Happy Birthday Brishterini!! I took a pran that I would never forget anyone else's birthday on IF and you're the first one I actually remembered since I took it (well actually thanks to Krishnaa Di, but shhh don't tell her that)!!!

Anyhow, just wanted to wish you a wonderful birthday filled with raining Shaheer clones, happiness, and fun times. 

Since you are going to be out of breath blowing out all the candles on the stack of cakes you'll be  
getting, I'll blow out the candles and make a wish for you on this one.

*closes eyes*
*blows candles*
*thinks* I wish Brishti gets a lifetime of happiness and gets a chance to meet the prince of her heart -- Shaheer Sheikh. 

Enjoy your birthday Brish!!

PS: ooh! you're 19!! I remember being 19. It's much better than being 20. Enjoy the year while you can. Go wild, crazy, nuts, bananas!!! Vijay Bhavah!!!!  

--Shyam

milindrose

meghnakundu

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!Today, I wish all your dreams come true as you walk on your path. Count your blessings day by day, realize there are more than years in your life! So, celebrate your day! So...Happy Birthday Brish..Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

amritat

Happy Birthday Brishti!!
May u have all the happiness n success...
May ur love for Parth-Panchali n Shaja never diminish... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank u for ur lovely OSs on our Draupadi...
All the best for ur future..

mythili2

Wish u a very very Happy Birthday dear Brish..

May all your dreams come true..Have a Fun Filled day and keep smiling always๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Happy Birthday once again 

-Shani-

Wishing you all the happiness and successes in life!!

Have a great day Brishti!!

Happy Birthday!!!

bunnylovessunny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRISHTI!! HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY FILLED WITHFUN AND LOADS OF LOVE AND GOOD WISHES!! WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D :D :D :D 

Medha.S

A happy birthday to you my Darling Brishti --- Have an awesome birthday -- Rule the Day for it belongs to you - Hope you will have an interesting and amusing year ahead of you for you will surely have a successful and happy one! I have known you for such a short time but i seriously love you -- we all do -- You are one of the best friends i have made here honey.We all are so lucky to have your wit and intelligence in our lives. And i hope we will keep our friendship intact even after the show which connected us comes to an end! Happy Birthday again๐Ÿฅณ

harangel

ojaswiniprinces

Happy b'day sweetie..โค๏ธmay all your dreams come true!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and I hope you have a life full of fun and enjoyment together with your trusted and beloved friends and May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond...!! โค๏ธ god bless you!!

~Happy B'day Brish!!

sweetangelpayal

Happy Birthday Brish. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and all your wishes come true (Including the one's that might involve Shaheeer) ๐Ÿ˜› I was going to say including the one's with Hrithik also but well I am just too possessive about him and won't share and will keep him to myself. Not like I even have him :p 

You are really crazy and your imagination...hahaha.. I have nothing to say about it. Cracks me up. Ofcourse I am referring to your Bollywood MB. Kitna we discussed that!! :D 

I am yet to send you that pic of Hrithik for "you know what". But I kinda disappeared once again from IF due to too much work. Hopefully I will send it soon enough :p 

Once again, Happy Birthday Brish
May you also meet our Super hero Krrish
(See I am not that bad. I will let u meet him) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Much Love,
Payal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rushika

A veryyy veryyy veryyy Happy n prosperous birthday Brish May u have a glorious year ahead sweetheart May god bless u n always keep u in his tender care.. May all ur desires n wishes come true and u reach zenith of success Lots of love to my sweetheart n awesumest friend ur babydoll