Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

thanks for all the great comments...

education and the facilities we have are surely taken for granted. we don't value it as much as we should. and this was just an attempt to make everyone think of this priceless gift of education we receive and to value it.

sadly there are people out there who still feel education is useless especially for girls. they don't see the point in educating girls becos from their perspective, a girl's main job is to stay at home and look after the family and for that she doesn't need education
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW! Amazing thread 👏
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A very informative & encouraging thread by Crazy Creatives because Education is the base of leading a good healthy and wealthy life. Title of the post is very aptly written which attracts you & gives you a sign that the topic will have something related with education. As the very first key is our 'Pen', hence it is very aptly chosen. 

The matter written inside the posts & the real examples of 'real' schools given in the post have surely shown us the reality of world where even getting basic education is getting problematic but there are some social workers who still work for the welfare of society in some way or other.

Education, not only develops our personality but enhances our confidence which is needful to struggle in this world! Education is the basic key to success for anyone. It will always give you benefit whether you want to make use of it or not. It will be always of extreme use & should get worshipped for its advantages.

I feel very happy when I see small children going to school, as we daily observe them in local buses/transport, they are very innocent and what makes me admire whole situation is, the people around them. No matter what is happening around, some try to give ease to those small kids, like bus conductors do not take money from them, they give them seats, they drop them to their place, and seriously, when a little kid see you with his/her small small eyes, it melts your heart! and whoch makes me remember our school days. 

If only little contribution towards education is given by each & everyone, then believe me we can make make our World Educated for sure.

I couldn't resist myself from sharing my personal experiences here because it makes me emotional when I see some thing good happening around. There was a time, when I used to make small kids study at our house's roof, there were kids from our neighbourhood, some were from our servants house and some random kids. I with my childhood friend, Minali, as we were elder to them, used to make all these kids do their home work and provided some basic education. I still feel that If I get some time in future then I would surely like to contribute more and would like to give my some time to these kinds of works. It gives you happiness.

It doesn't take much to become a social worker, but only your time! and if you even have some hours vacant without any important work, then one should try & spend some time with small-small kids. They are really true form of Lord! 
Do a good work and believe me, you will get lots of blessings from others. And Blessings play a lot of role in our life. 

Educate each other, and thats all about it.

----------

Keep making similar threads so that I can get chance to share my views on same and it also encourages others for taking education seriously as well as for making our life easy.

-Dev.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kudos CCs...amazing job...amazing info...this is really one of the bst thread evr made by u guyz...amazing...😳😳
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this informative thread
This is One of the best thread  on IF ,
It touched me
need to have more threads like this.
Congratulations to all for this thread and feeling proud of posting here

Bigg Applause!!!!

God bless You 

Edited by .Amrita. - 9 years ago
Black_Angel thumbnail
Beautiful tread .. ❤️
so hart touching   
Grate job guys 👏
Thanks for the info 
yaqeen. thumbnail
Hats off to the CCs for this thread! 👏 Great job! 👍🏼Edited by -Alina. - 9 years ago
ToobaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful work CCs ⭐️

it was worth reading

m really touched by it

Thank you all for this effort! 👍🏼
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Education is priceless and its high time we appreciate the value of it. It's shame really that some people still believe education has no value and hence, deprive their children from it, esp the girls :'( Its hard to change the mindset of people but let's hope that it changes with time for a better tomorrow xD

PS - Thank you for all the appreciation, guys!!
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
BilliCat. - Di ur inspiration post about education is interestingly presented with pics associated with it. I didn't know about it. Great effort by those ppl though some got closed.