Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
best way to start ur morning...
yayy nams updated..
ok kriya in disguise of kaira is going to be superamazing i feel..
looks can cheat but eyes cannot..hope rey focus on eyes of his love...
swayam is of no help as of now 😆
want to see kriyaansh conversing now...
update soon
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res😈
---------------------------
1st of all me ijjhh sowwiie for d delayyy😳
now abt d update😛
i lovveedd ittt⭐️
brilliant part👏
d small fb parts wer amazingg😊
so he has a slight doubt as to whether it s kiara😳
*runs to read d nxt part**
Edited by aishu3003 - 9 years ago
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yewaaahhhaaa 🥳

updateee yipeee

Nams i loved it ❤️

Awesome update dear

This is going to be very intresting
😉

Waiting for further parts
pls update soon
i cant wait
love it
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting story..
update soon...
shradha_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Update soon plz
misakibloom thumbnail
amazing story
plzzz pm me...
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The more I read...
The more n more I want to read :)!!!!!!!
Plz update the next part soon
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 6

Kria rubbed her temples as the dining table filled with chatter. She was feeling stressed out, acting constantly and making sure her mask was always at place was taking toll on her already. Sandy realized the tension that was brewing up inside her, she gently squeezed kria's hand, "You are doing absolutely fine, trust me! Relax okay?"

Kria smiled at her and let a deep breath. She looked up and found everyone excitedly talking about the merger and marriage plans. Once again, for the nth time that day she felt her body tense up. Kria had pondered over Rey-Kiara-Kria and the fate that was screwing them for a long long time, she didn't want to go that forbidden land again!

She scanned the dining room Rey was no-where to be seen. Once again sensing the havoc inside her mind, sandy whispered, "Rey and Swayam went to garden to get some fresh air. I bet they might have been boozing now!"

Kria nodded, she could avoid him for the rest of the night now! Just as she had left the breath, Mr.Singhania got up from the seat,

"I am so glad that everything has been sorted out. And we shall be announcing the merger officially tomorrow. So let's raise a toast to it guys!" he beamed. Everyone burst into applauds and kria smiled at them raising her glass of wine.

"I have an announcement to make!" Rey interrupted and instantly grabbed everyone's attention. Mr.Singhania frowned wondering his son might not do something really stupid. Everyone anxiously waited for Reyaansh to continue. Kria had to bite her lip to refrain from running to farthest hills.

Reyaansh walked over to Kiara's side, he bend down to her level, his face inches away from her, "May I?" he asked. A brief smell of alcohol hit her nose, she chose to ignore it. Kria held her breath and placed her hand on his. Amith and Sandy had given her enough training to keep all her past aside act like Kiara to the perfection. Kria couldn't let her charade away.

"We were planning on a Mini-holiday for ourselves.." Reyaansh smiled briefly kissing Kiara's cheeks. Kria froze as his lips brushed her cheeks. Sandy choked on her wine, she wasn't expecting that! Amith gulped watching anxiously at kria.

Kria had a mini-heart-attack at the name of mini-holiday. She glared at amith who rose to his feet immediately, "um Rey.. her schedule is tight for few weeks.." he attempted meekly. Sandy too stepped in, "yeah.. she has.. um couple of photo-shoots and interviews lined up! And Hey! You too have your dates up your sleeve, how can you have a mini-holiday?"

Mrs.Singhania looked at Rey, "Rey Beta she has just returned from her break.. I don't think its necessary.."

Rey chucked all the interjections, "I and Kiara have been planning it since I proposed her. And it will be limited only for this weekend! Kiara, did you forget what you promised me just before New Year?" he pouted at her.

Kria felt her vision blur, why wasn't she informed that her stupid twin had planned something stupid with the stupid person in this world? She glared at amith again, not knowing what to say. Sandy too glared at amith, "Did you know anything about this?' Sandy hissed at amith. Amith shook his head "New year has been a disaster sandy you know it! I didn't see her after that, how would I even know?" Amith rubbed his temples, he was going to have a migraine at this rate.

"those two being at the same room is a disaster, sending them off to a holiday? Its ridiculous! He will know its not Kiara!" Sandy frowned.

Amith sighed, Kria's only condition to be anywhere near Rey was, Rey shouldn't know its Kria! Amith wanted to tell Reyaansh everything, as he can handle it better than anybody else and Amith or Sandy themselves didn't know much about Rey and Kiara personal interactions. It was a risk and amith had agreed begrudgingly. But now? It was taking toll on everyone!

Please add sunshine_bliss to your account for pms!

Short update, i know! exams times yaar samjo! 😆

And this is probably the fastest times i have given updates!

go ahead, enjoy 😛

next update pe, ek surprise hai *blush* *blush*

Edited by ..nams.. - 9 years ago
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome super awesome...
Mini holiday...
Rey is a superb Kiladi...
I wonder how kriya will avoid this...
Obvio she can't...
All I would say continue soon...
Waiting another super fantastic update ;-)
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update Is amazing...
waiting for d surprise with the next update...