Users

Frequent Posters

prinum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Read all da parts 2gether
Da story is just so awesome...
Want to read it more and more...
Y do I feel rey has planned dis holiday on a purpose and he have come to kow it's kriya and not kiara. ..
Pls update next part soon...can't wait...
-Monika- thumbnail
Amazing update..

hmara rey kisi se kam thodi na hai.. :P

uff.. ab kria kya kregi..

interesting..

update soon..
cool_star14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love d way story is going..
Rey is really smart.. I think he is planning to know d truth in this mini holiday..
Kria is definitely in a messed up situation ..
Waiting for their mini holiday..
update soonish..
archisha06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all d chapters...
U r amazing n so is dis story πŸ‘
All d parts r sooo much fun..!!
Dis story is damn interesting πŸ˜ƒ
Can't wait fr Nxt update 

Rey  Kriya mini holidays β€οΈ

Update soon n DO PM ME :) 

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chotu update de ke torture karne wali didi this is not fair...I was enjoying it and shuru hone se pehle hi update khatam...jitna bhi tha mast tha...me toh loved it...ab kya karegi Kriya...waiting for the next updatee...
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Thank You Thank you everyone! πŸ€—
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 7

"kri!! How are you darling? We are missing you so much!! The time difference is killing us, we can't even call you! Huh. You know? Marcus has brought a dog home! I mean, can you believe that? Ugh. That little thing keeps crawling everywhere in the house. Kri, come back soon baby, I can't live with this dimwit anymore!! Sometimes I wonder am I really the owner of this house or He is!! Huh.. anyway.. miss you!! Love you!  Muhaax."

Kria giggled as she switched off the voice-mail. It felt great relief to hear Sam's voice again. It had been so long since she had seen them. Almost 10 days. In past 10 years, she hardly had been anywhere out without them. If she had any outdoor shoots for days, then either sam or Marcus would accompany her, making sure she was fine and well. As much as she missed them, she had a whole new responsibility to carry out.

Her phone beeped with a message bringing her out of her reverie.

*Can I meet you in 15 minutes?*

She gulped seeing the message. God! That guy was insane!

The Past 4 days went in a blur, She had been attending uncountable meetings, interviews, photoshoots and had been very successful in avoiding Reyaansh. Some credits went to Amith and Sandy. The so called Mini-Holiday, had been post-poned to next week so that they finish off all the interviews that's been lined up. But Reyaansh, hadn't left her alone! He had been constantly bugging. You know those kind of things that won't be infront of you but in the back of your mind? Well Reyaansh was one such thing! Either he would send utterly cheesy messages to wish her Good Morning or he would take time to visit her during photoshoots.

She wasn't the only one who was confused by his behavior, Amith and Sandy were at verge of questioning Reyaansh whether he was replaced by some unknown twin. Yeah! He was indeed insane.

Just as she had ignored those millions of messages in past 4 days, she ignored these too. She fetched a bottle of water from the fridge and started sipping it leisurely.

*Hello Madam? I am in the nearest street to your house! If you don't want me to barge in right away, come out. I will be waiting.*

Kria choked on the water she was drinking. She had noted something strange him. Not that she knew how he was, his mood, his tempers etc. or his relationship with Kiara. But he had been persistent to spend time with her. She had felt jealous wondering whether Kiara and Reyaansh shared a real relationship.

*Fine! Make it quick. My sleep is more precious than to spend time with you.*

She replied back before changing into comfortable skirt and tank top.

"Would it be really cheesy if I said you are looking Stunning in those?" He said as he gave her brief hug. She rolled her eyes at him. She couldn't help but wonder, did he compliment this way to kiara always?

"Yes, it would. Shall we move? I am really tired Reyaansh"

"Sure Sweetheart"

Kria cringed at the endearment. It felt terribly awful. For one he was complimenting her, and secondly the compliments were for Kiara not kria. She was in deep mess. Even the smallest hair in her body screamed when he was at a meter's distance. Thinking about the so called mini holiday he was planning, she was sure she would be blowing it all. So far he hadn't doubted her, it is a good thing.

Kria had gone through Kiara's personal email's to read Kiara and Reyaansh's interactions. From what she had learnt it was clear that kiara never was really fond of Reyaansh. It was true that the marriage was a pure business deal and it was out of convenience. Kria noted Kiara's curt replies and Reyaansh's non-chalant attitude, everything screamed and said They shared no chemistry. Then what is it with his changed attitude? In this whole mess she was sure of something, New Year's Eve. Lots of drama and twists had happened that day, and something had changed between Kiara and Rey too. And It was that fateful day Kiara had disappeared. Kria had no idea of what happened, neither amith, nor sandy. She couldn't ask reyaansh without giving away the truth. Neither has Rey opened his mouth about that day to amith, sandy or even swayam.

"Hello! What has gotten into you? You are so silent these days!" rey commented

Kiara looked at him narrowing her eyes. A Fair doubt passed through her mind, Is he testing her? Did he get any doubts that she was kria?

"Reyaansh. Do we really have anything to speak? You and I both know, we aren't the madly-in-love couple!"

Reyaansh looked at her briefly, he wasn't expecting that!

"I.. Er.. May be.. but I thought, things changed after New year's Party.. right?" Reyaansh looked at her eye-to-eye.

She looked away. Staring into those coal black orbs is Bad idea. She didn't have an answer to his question, so she changed the topic.

"Where are we going? You know we can't roam around in public right?" she asked as they passed through marine drive. Reyaansh smiled.

"Ofcourse not. We are going to a very private place where we can spend time together" There was smug expression in his face. He sped up the car. Surprisingly her heart beats too increased its pace as the car raced through the streets. What is he thinking? Am I in trouble? Kria wondered.

"Kiara.." he called her.

She was lost in her own thoughts and doubts that she hadn't heard him call her name for more than three times. Well not her name really, her twin's.

He came closer to have a look at her pretty place which was deeply in concentration on something that was crossing her mind. Least did he know, that his move was terrible mistake.

As the tubelight in her mind lit, she turned around to face him.

Her lips brushed his lips at the very moment due to the unknown proximity. He leaned in to call her again and she had turned around to face him, at the jolt of the moment their faces came so close giving them very little to think about and their lips brushed.

Oh no! her mind screamed before it completely went blank and she started seeing stars, one particular star was Rey himself. 

Told you guys, there would be a surprise πŸ˜†

and next update, there will be a shock πŸ˜‰

So, i am giving faster updates all thanks to my xams. I wonder, my mind runs better when i have to study πŸ˜›

Please add Sunshine_Bliss to your account for pm notifications!

anyway, don't forget to read and review! 

Make me happy, i will make you happy! πŸ˜³

Love

nams! :)

Edited by ..nams.. - 9 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff...aapka name theek hi rakha meine...update shuru hone se pehle hi khatam...but I loved it...waiting for next one...ab kya shock dene wale ho? Is kiara coming back kya?
prinum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Itni jaldi update milegi expect nahi kiya..All thnks to ur exams
Firstly thnku for a fast update. ..
Kriya is deep mess...Reys actions making it so hard for her..
Rey is for sure testing her as kriya thought..
Dat little moment at da end...Loved it..
I'm waiting for mini holiday😳
Update soon

Priya
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was ur story' love to hate u 'which made me enter into the world of fanfictions..i was so awestruck with that story of urs..i was new to india-forums that tym,i didnt new how to comment ,what is fanfic etc..but after reading ur story,i searched for other fanfics on kriyaansh n later i got addicted to kr fanfics..in these 2yrs of my IF life i have come across numerous stories on kriyaansh,but only 1 fanfic attracted me the same way..Tish's arsha ff pahla pyar ka ehsaas..that arsha ff n ur KR ff these both are like ramayana n mahabharatha..
Yesterday i got the link of ur index from manu(lovely)..i read love to hate u from start to end..it was a nostalgic moment..i was again spell bound reading it,the same way i felt 2yrs back..but i was sad that kriyaansh had a sad ending..but today when i got to know abt this story,n when i came to know that its a sequel to love to hate u,i was more than happy..
read all the chapters,,its gng great,i am addicted to it now..
waiting for the upcoming parts..
thank u thank u so much for such a wonderful story..
do write on kriyaansh more often.
n thanks lovely for the link
-Sneha Nair
Edited by AmarshaktiNair - 9 years ago