Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 11
When I plopped a glance down, it was vibhu touching my feet.

"what are doing bacha?", I queried.

"di, you thank your god, I am gracing my god", sassed vibhu.

"he is right di, for you stimulus was maa-baba. But for both us, you are parent as well as god. I even dont remember their faces coz from day I got sense , I had only one parent you", buzzed timi in between originating closer to me.

It was a really fanatical moment for me. What to say I didn't undergo and I could simply hug both of them with a lot of happy and proud tears.

I ruptured the hug and said "you two are king in over-reacting". We giggled. Then I went to kitchen again. Meanwhile again the phone beeped and again it was sonu. Regarding their discussion vibhu went out to chat for which I had a doubt and I followed him. I could not hear clearly but they were talking about any college. When vibhu hung phone, I started quered vibhu standing infront of him crossing my arms at belly.

"what happened? What is there so personal to come out and chat?", I asked in fury.

"nothing di this sonu you know him", he replied in a puzzle node.

"i want the exact reason damn it", I screamed.

"di he is asking to join a very big engg university in mumbai. Its top most", a scared tone brusted out.

"so whats the problem in that. You are hiding something", I said being quite calm.

"di.. I dont want to do this engg and all. I will live here with you and its fees is also too high. Leave it come lets eat vada", he replied and sat in a chair coming inside.

"you will go mumbai. This is my final decision. Ur fees is my responsibility", I ordered and went to bedroom.

After a few minutes I left home and reached the theatre. In these years it was been my half home as I became permanent after my first act. At any problem I had been there coz every single person over there became my friend. I told everyone and everyone became equally tensed as engg costs a lot to study. We were sitting in our tensed position placing palms on our head and there enters bittu bhaiya.

"hey sis, wads up?? Why you all in this position", asked bittu bhaiya hitting head lightly he sat on my chair's arm.

I elaborated the whole situation and he thought for a while and said "shamsher tau, you said about that audition for acting in movie in mumbai right? What if she try there ones. It belongs to a big director-producer".

"but bhaiya, how can I leave timi alone here and if I don't qualify?", I said removing my palm from face anf stood all of a sudden.

"till vibhu join he will be there with timi and when you qualify it which I am sure you will, take both your siblings there as vibhu will join in mumbai only", he said facing me.

I didn't have any other option and I agreed. Next day I along-with bittu bhaiya made way to mumbai. This was the actual starting of my problems because I was unknown about a storm which was about to enter in my life and shake it like earthquake.

We reached the auditorium. It was all empty as there was time to start the auditions. Bittu bhaiya left asking me stand there as he had to meet the lyricist of the movie, who was shamsher uncle's friend. Due to his recommendation I was here.

I peered the stage and was out of control. I gazed the whole area, where I was standing, I only saw it in my day dreams. I closed my eyes and started feeling the silent music. It was the first step towards my real dreams, which destiny has chosen for me. My foot automatically started trailing and my arms yielded its position. Within no minute I started dancing covering the whole stage. After a few minutes of stiffness my knees and palms touched the ground. I was dugging my head, my hairs were badly scattered and I was wheezing heavily.

Suddenly I heard a whacking echo in the whole auditorium just like my first attainment in theatre. I raised my altie and marked a foot step blowing towards me. I arranged my dupatta and managed to stand. He came and stood right infront of me with a devil smirk.

PART 12
"mind-blowing dance, I must say", he said including his smirk.

"thank you", I replied and my lips curved for a smile.

"what the hell you thought and danced here. Bloody beggars", he screamed at me and my curve turned to tangent.

"excuse me"
"no, you are not. Now don't tell you have come here for audition"
"yes I am"
"dont tell that, because your clothing says you must belong to a dirty tunnel"

"heyy you what you think of yourself? Your pocket if full of disasters, that does not mean you will humiliate poor people. I may be poor but my heart is not so tiny as your. Cheap people in rich costume", I too fumed indicating his dress from up to down.

"bloody hell. You said me cheap. Don't you I can through you out within one minute", he said pointing his finger to me.

"i dont need to stand infront of such low mentality & mini hearten people", I pointed my palm towards his face.

Meanwhile bittu bhaiya busted and plunked my hand down.

"sanyu.. What are you doing? Do you undergo whom you are talking with?", he affirmed a bit afraid.

"oh SANYU", alleged that.person with a smark raising his eyebrows.

"its SANYUKTA", my pale red.

"whoever he may be bhaiya. He dont know the way to relate. Such a behave less", I said making a face.

"sanyu he is RD, the director as well as producer and how can you forget vibhu", he rendered shaking my shoulder holding it.

I got into sense, then realized what I did and my condition too. I faced towards RD.

"i..i am so..so..sorry sir. I didn't knew it was you, otherwise I would not have talk to you like this. I am sorry", I said making a puppy face but he was an angry young man so remained silent.

"sir I gab sorry in behalf of her", said bittu bhaiya but he again remained silent and left.

After his departure, I started crying badly and bittu bhaiya consoled me.

"why always with me bhaiya? There may be my mistake or not, I remain in the cliff to fall. Will my tests never be over. This my need how will I convey this to people", my knees touched the ground and I was tearing.

I knew any how I had to face this situation so I got ready for auditions. Again during my tough time my locket strengthened me and I went for my performance.

As I acquired the stage, forgot everything and started performing one by one from acting to dance. Everyone was enjoyed my performance, that their faces said except one. You know who he is!!! RD the hitler. God how can someone be so rude but his looks could kill every second girl standing near him. He was super-hot, handsome, charming, sexy and all the words to make him look perfect. But this was ineffective to me because face does not show character.

"Wait why am I repeating all these.
Was I checking him out? No..no..no...no.. I am just observing about his personality", I murmured.

Soon I left the stage depositing my all details over there and I was assured for a reply after a week.

A week later...
These 7 days I spent in a chawl, where bittu bhaiya arranged a small room. The dream city started torturing me from its high prices but I had to wait having no other options. At last I recieved a call from their side and to my surprise and shock too it was a YES from them.

I could not believe on my ears and I called bittu bhaiya there. I explained everything to him. Both of us shared our happiness with everyone including vibhu, timi and shamsher uncle. I finally stepped one step up to my and vibhu's dream. We celebrated through mumbai's famous vada pawn.

Next day I reached auditorium and stepped towards office. I was there to sign a bond. I knew it was the office of the great khadoos. So as I reached upto the door, I prayed to god "o god, take any test but not infront of this khadoos. I am sure he must not have forgot our last fight. Just save me god from his anger. If this offer will slip from my hand you know what will happen. Our dreams is in your hands".

Crossing my fingers I opened the door and gazed him. There he was sitting on his chair resting his mouth on hand inter-crossing his fingers and palms too. Placing his elbows on a large flat glass table, he was in his young angry man look, he was in deep thinking looking to his paper weight.

"young angry man means YAM. OMG what a name it is. And yes he is not less than yam too. Oh god keep me alive till I am here with him", my mind was speaking as it was a battle field.

"khadoos", one word came out from mouth and unfortunately it was quite audible. His concentration shifted from paper weight to me due to my word. He was looking at me in his YAM look. I gulped some saliva and remained numb.

To be continued...

Precap - sandhir fall

Thank You 4 reading.
Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Nain
Lovely written dear👏⭐️
it's awesome👍🏼
Love ur work😳
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra
🤗
cuteparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omg

i really love the update

sandhir fi8😳

vibhu sanyu convo is heart toching dear

thanks for pm me😊

DreamAchiever9 thumbnail
very nice writting... loved it.. update sooon
Nain5000 thumbnail
Tysm guys 4 ur immense support... I nvr thot 2 get such Amout of lv 4m u ppl... Lv u evry1... Glad dat u pplz lkd my work.. N u got entertained... <3 :-*
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 11 and 12
We're amazing
Nain5000 thumbnail
PART 13

Recap: Sanyu met RD. They had a squabbling and bittu interrupted in middle and clarified to sanyu that RD is director producer of movie. She apologized and broke down. Later se performed and a eek late she got selected. Next day she reached RD's office and gave him name YAM. He was looking to his paper weight in a arrogamt manner. She audibly said khadoos and he gazed her. What is his reaction lets know in NEXT...

I was frozen having no reaction. He elevated his head to gawk me. I was literally frighted but for my fortune, he did not detect his new name.

"oh when did you came URL", asked RD.

I took a deep wheeze and then I heeded his abbreviation URL.

"i am not URL, its sanyukta", I flaped with a mixed face of pester and muddle and sneaked the cabin.

"actually I deemed of JRL, means jhansi ki rani laxmibai. You must be known but I judged you with her and concluded that she was a terror for jhansi but you a terror to universe so URL. Aah you are not less than confusion so URL suits you better", he replied with his as usual smark and vigourness in his face.

"i endowed him a name and he too but in the same way. Was he reading my mind", again a convo with my mind.

"what happen? Did not you like your new name", he asked in his YAM look.

"i loved it sir, she was for cruel british and a confusion too and I am also the same. I mean terror for cruel people. Thank you for giving this name", I said with a smark folding my arms coming out of my thoughts.

"ok ok.. come you have to sign agreement", he ordered circulating his eye balls to a file.

I was upbeated in my first victory and I acquired a seat stashing a smile behind my fingers.

"did I ask you to sit?", he again raised his skull up for a vision to me.

I stood up in jerk and apologized "sa..sorry sir. I am", I could not wrap up my words and my smile disappeared.

"oh shut up. Cant you speak less. Now sit", he said concentrating his sight on file again resting his fingers on his attractive pink lips.

I was still standing open mouthed.

"what happened, sit", he said again looking at me.

I sat all of a sudden.

"read this before you sign. Up next dont argue", he said handing me over a paper.

I had no choice inspite of that so I signed it without reading.

"so you are ready haan", he said with his as usual smark.

"can I go"

"oh sure", again in his YAM position.

As I stood and about to go, he called me from back pointing his forefinger towards me.

"you have to do whatever I say as you have read that treaty"

"whatever", I raising both my eyebrows and eye balls.

"so stand over there, where you are standing"

I gave a confused look and stood folding my arms. He came closer to me hiding his hands in his pockets and revolved around me observing me from top to bottom. A cool breeze spread around me and I started feeling it. He came behind me upto mu ears and stared me. I stared him back.

I oscillated my eyeball and started moving but he obstacled his leg. I was about to fall but he held me caught my from my waist. My palms on his shoulders and our eyes locked. I got off and stood adjusting my hairs and putting my eyelids down.

"be careful. Many obstacles like this are going to disturb you. Aaa.. Anyways dress", he said.

"what?", I was in confusion again.

"this is very old fashioned and traditional. I want to see you in modern dress and your hairs should never be clutched", he said in his YAM look.

I was in green kurta with yellow patiala and dupatta raising my pony tail high. I gazed him confusingly. He banged the alarm and her assistant came in.

"suzi, dress her properly and remember that she must wear high heels", he said sitting a half in his table playing with paper weight.

"but why. I am comfortable in this dress. I am not gonna change it"

"did I ask you? I simply ordered you and you should not forget that you are prisoned for one long year ms. URL. Now move from here.Tomorrow shooting will start and I must see you in the dress code I mentioned. Ok now get lost", he said kindling a cigarette.

I was bound to follow his order having no other option. I went to mall with suzi and purchased few dresses.

At night I started my conversation with randhir's jacket alike last 8 years. Every night I used to talk to it. It had red "R" printed on its left half and I planted it on the door of my cupboard.

"oh god, you know he is a damn khadoos, a big YAM. oops I forgot to say what it is na. Young Angry Man. He is emotionless. Yesterday he had problem that I am poor and today with my dress. He is mentally sick seriously but extremely hot really. Huuu... Oh sorry not less than you but still he is. Ok good night. I need to wake up early otherwise that YAM is gonna fire me", I gradually kept those dress in wadrobe, opened my hairs, adjusted in one side, pulled my blanket and slept switching off lights.

Suddenly I switched on the light and "i love you. Sorry forgot to say. Good night", I jerked ans again slept.

Next day I reached mall in a jelly pink sliveless top with wide neck and blue jeggins. I grinned gazing the set. There YAM was already present arranging it. He was looking damn hot in his black t-shirt and while jeans with bluetooth attached in his ears including pen in his hands. He was ordering the set boys to arrange everything.

I went to him and stood behind him. "sir", I called. He rotated back and glanced me from bottom to top. He stopped staring my face and my vision as usual did not shift from him. So resultant was an eyelock.

PART 14

A mode of silence was spaned in the environment.

"aa.. How is my makeover sir?", I divulged to repture the sulk.

"change. Go for change. Scene is going to start and I want perfect make up", he voiced coming into sense.

I banged to green room and altered there. "seriously YAM. Was it a big deal to paise my look. Such a khadoos. Everyone is not like you na", I continued my chit chat with the jacket when the room was devoid. I carried both jacket and pendent with me as it was my first day.

I reached the stage and bittu bhaiya had already popped up. During a convo with him, I found RD stealing a glance at me. As out sight cracked he removed his vision. I was in a silky sky backless gown having thin belts on shoulders with hairs half curled from the tips.

He started his work and I stared him. He was like a king giving orders to everyone. Now it was the first time I was facing camera.

Lights, Camera, Action... Ordered RD. I clutched my pendent hard and my lips continued motion with my eyes consisting of a lot of emotions. I started and ended in between I forgot that I was acting. We shared a glace but this time together. Everyone clapped and appretiated me but our YAM was as usual expressionless.

"set the stage for next scene, quick", he ordered and left.

"suzi. Is his expressionless from childhood or god forgot to give him emotions. Khadoos", I asked suzi following his steps from my eyes.

"if he get to know, he will fire you out", she replied.

"ya but from cannon or gun"

"what??"

We laughed hard and the whole day went on gazing his swollen face.

"Aghh.. Cant this man be normal", my brain chucked.

After the shoot, I was waiting for bittu bhaiya to drop me home. After a long wait he came shoving his bike.

"what happened bhai???"
"i think some connection problem. You take an auto and leave. I need to repair it"
"no I will go with you walking"
"but why unnecssarily"
"please bhai, I feel safe with you please"
"ok. Come"

Meanwhile a car banged and halted aside me. It was continuosly horning me. I was disgusted and checked inside. It was none other than RD. I ignored it and started walking. But horns were continuous and irritating.

"wait I am checking", bhai fumed.
"leave bhai, he is RD", I said making a disgusted face.

"what???"
"i think he understood and calling him inside. The great young angry man or YAM style.

"so, go na"
"bhai I am not going with him"

"i know him dear. He is not such kind of person"
"but bhai"

"i assure you"
"ok bhai you are asking so I am going"

"ok now go"

I got inside the car. He was driving with his goggles which made him look more hotter. But I controlled myself.

"have you fast for silence? Cant you speak", I fumed and he did not answer.

"a week earlier you said me begger and today this begger is inside the car. May I know the reason of mercy", I taunted and suddenly he lulled the car. He peeped me in his YAM look.

"get down", his voice annoyed.
"what?", I questioned in perplexion.

"i said get down right now"
"ok relax. I will not repeat this next time. I am sorry"

Again without uttering a single word he started driving. I took a deep breath but my mouth was not ready to plug up.

"why dont you smile? Is it such difficult for your teeths to come out. Or are they yellow.umm you must not brushing daily. Hahahaha", I grinned hard.

He gave me a deadly look at me and my laugh bridled. I became silent for a minute and again started.

"only smile or other expressions have also forgot their way. I mean you just have only one expression anger or other hormones are also present", I spoke and again started snorting.

"address", he finally ajared his lips.

"sir those are your emotions how can I know their address", I replied.

"oh hello. Your home address. Miss URL. You dont have conentration on main topic. Just useless craps", he asked again narrowing his eye brows.

I widended my lips on my foolishness and replied him the address.

"oh god all hot people are khadoos or this is a special piece. The day this YAM will go from my life, I will brust 11 coconuts", my mind and me again.

"it will be late", he replied

I was shock to his words. "damn. God. Heve you given him some powers of yours? How he came to know about this when I did not utter a single word", a convo small with god now.

To be continued...

thank you 4 reading..

plz guys i am die heart fan of ur feedback... achha ho ya na ho, bura hi sahi par meri tasalli k liye cmnt kr zarur dena...

meri aashiqui ap logo k cmnts se hi😉😛... lol😆

Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
cuteparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res 😉
Unres at eve
omg i read both chapter together nd both are awesome
i really like yam nd url
thank u so much for pm me
next update soonEdited by cuteparsh - 9 years ago
Nain5000 thumbnail