this is amazing ...pls update soon
Irij55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing story loved it update soon 
Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Soon every1 wl know including sanyu who is he.. Lv u all..
Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sry 4 late update

PART 17

RD came out of his car closing the doors, stood infront of me crossing his arms and voiced taunting, "what happened because I am YAM you will not call me inside??".

I was shocked to hear these words.from the mouth of same person who called me bagger on first look only.

"are you serious?? You will go to my house", I yelled questioning.

"do you think I am a joker. Everytime why you question my attitude haan", his one arm still folded on his chest and other pointing me with a ln irritated face.

"no I mean the RD, the gr8 RD will enter a middle class house", I quered with a smirk stretching my hand bag in both palms.

"oh come on. You can live and I cannot go. Do you think you are more capable than me", his words with his YAM smirk stole my smirk.

I stared him and could not believe in my ears and eyes too. What did just he said. Same words, same expressions and same attitude. I was feeling like randhir standing infront of me. I was numb wide opening my mouth. I was about to dispatch RANDHIR from my mouth but he tapped my shoulder.

"o ms. URL. What happened?", he remarked.
"nothing felt like meeting someone after years", I murmered.

"aaa.. actually this is not my home. I will invite you when I will have mine", I said being expressionless and hit my forehead lightly.

"so finally you are taking me in"
"sorry sir my house is not arranged till now. I just have come a week ago"

"have you forgot I am your boss I can only order you", a small smirk again appeared on his face.
"do you think I can. Come in", I giggled.

We came in I mounted him on couch and went to kitchen for coffee. He sat for a while, then after surveying the whole house from hall he reached the dining table from where kitchen was clearly visible.

Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye(I gazed him)

Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye(He was hot as hell in the deam light covering only half of his face)

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara maanu(He was concealing his 8 fingers oh his both hands inskde his jeans except thumbs)

Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye(After such a long period of tiring day also his face was still as bright as morning)

Those lines were still striking my mind. Why can be two people so same or both are same.
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata

I got disturbed when he lifted an apple. He was about to grab a bite meanwhile I interrupted, "wait" showing my palm, I came upto him and snatched it.

"what? Should I ask before eating", he made a face.
"no. No need to ask me you should have ask this apple", I said facing that apple to him.

"are you crazy, can any non-living answer", he yelled narrowing his eye brows.
"yes thats why you should wash it as there may be germs stuck in it, which you cant because you are the great YAM. So let me do it for you and then you can have it"

I went to kichen once again and he followed me. When I opened the tab, a few drops of waterspread on my face. He gazed me at a single glance without taking off his sight for a second.

Meharbaani jaate jaate mujh pe kar gaya
Guzarta sa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tere nazara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Takdeer ki kashtiyon ko, kinara mila

"where are you lost? I know you are my boss, still cant you help wiping this water", I screamed.
He embarresed and continued his task alongwith his taunts "how much you girls are hygiene concious. I mean it must be kept in cold storage after washing, then only supplied"

"oh really, have you seen that where it was kept during supply", I replied and our argument continued for few minutes.

Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sauhbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maanu mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

I moved to the gas as the coffee was ready to be poured. I did so and asked him "sugar". "one spoon" he replied.

When I opened the sugar jar it was empty. I took out a new packet and about to cut it but he took the scissor from me and started cutting it.

Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata

"i never needed to do such silly tasks to", he yelled but at the end the pointed scissor gave a long cut to his palm just below his index finger.

PART 18

His palms was bleeding quite more as it was a deep cut. I took him washed it in water, then dragged him to bedroom and mounted him on bed and started screaming.

"what the hell. You tell me to take care and yourself act like fool. Who told you to cut it. Bloody idiot you cant handle a scissor also. 5yrs kid can do such silly tasks. You are younger than them too. See what happened", I was continuously yelling :O , when I finished, I noticed he was admiring me in a single vision as well as smiling like fools.

Meharbaani jaate jaate mujh pe kar gaya
Guzarta sa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tere nazara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Takdeer ki kashtiyon ko, kinara mila

I stared him and blew his eyes.
"i guess your eyes are more hurt than your palms", I taunted and giggled. Making a questioning face he gazed me again.

Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sauhbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye

I stared him back he was with his smirk again.

Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maanu mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Finally I lifted his hand infront of his eyes and said "i think dressing is done and the anti-septic from my face has ment the wounds of your eyes". I grinned but this time he concentrated on the bandage in his hands.

I ticked infront of him to take him out of his diverted version.

"what? Are you ok?", I said positioning my palms in what.
"aaa...nothing some memories stroke my mind. Mmm I think coffee must be ready", he replied.

I gawked him taking a long breathe in and went again into my thoughts.

Kuch to hai tujhse raabta
Kuch to hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pataa
Kuch to hai tujhse raabta.

"i did same dressing to randhir too but what must be his past. Should I ask? No no if he will again return ti his YAM mood then to control him would approximately impossible. But how again", my mind questioned me.

"URL. Where are you", she shook me from shouldes and finally came out.
"haan haan.. No nothing what did you say", I stambled.

"i said coffee"
"yes lets go"

We got off from bed and was about to dispuse but current went off.

"what the hell happened to this light again", I screamed.
"this is india. Anything can happen and specially with electricity. Anyways get some source of light", he yelled.

He switched on the torch of his cell phone.

"you sit here, I am bringing candle"
"no, you will not go alone in darkness"

"why?? Are you scared of darkness", I said raising my eye brows.
"are you scared that I will do something", he crossed his arms.

I laughed hard holding my stomach. I lowered back his arms.

"why are you laughing. Have I cracked a joke"
"you will do?? You, I questioned still laughing.

Finally I stopped showing my teeth and said "YAM great RD and romance. Means you seriously think you both have relation"

He narrowed his eyes clutching my waist pulled me closer biting his lower lips. I was dumbstuck from his act, my heartbeat was racing like a horce and I was expressionless placing my palms on his shoulders.

Our faces were inches apart. He slowly lifted his phone and face the light on my eyes. He gradually slid both light and his sight down to my neck.

Jal gayi battiyaan
Dhal gayi ratiyaan
Laage tere naino se naina re
Dhaani huyi garmiyaan
Dhoop huyi sardiyaan
Laage tere naino se naina re

My eyes were shut hard and my wheeze absolutely triple compared to normal.

Chhalne lagi hain mujhe meri hi nazrein
Sapne dikhaati hain tere..
Chalne lagi hain dil mein,
Dheere se teri dhadkane..

A strong electric shock was going through my spines, when he brought his lips upto my ears coming ever more closer to me.

O re naina.. naina kaare kaare
Naina.. naina matwaare
Nayi nazar se dekhe nazaare naina

He now sounded low "never challenge RD sweetheart because victory will be mine in every field weather it may be ouf arguments or romance.

He then left me and handed over the cell to me.

"i..i..am bringing candle", I said facing barresment and left hall for candle.

"oh god. My heartbeat. This person is not normal god I am saying. He grabbed me like lion. And his eyes are alcoholic. Please save me, I have not forgot our deal of coconuts", I was murmering or say my conversation with god again.

I finally found the candle and match box. I lit it and was about to go to him but as I turned I felt something and shouted hard.

To be continued...

Hey guys... I expect comment 4m evry reader...

Thnk u 4 reading... Lv u all...
Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res :))
un res
hey i am first
*happy dancing *
lovely update dear
dono ko flash back yad araha hai
tum 2 updates sath mein kiya hai per phir be mujhe chota laga :(( ur superb
thanx for pm
continue asap :))Edited by anu_anya - 9 years ago
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Nain
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, 
lovely, lovely update dear⭐️
Love it to the core...❤️❤️
Ur an amazing writer dear👏😳
Love ur work😳
keep it up👍🏼
Update soon plz
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra
🤗
cuteparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omg

its nice

rd is awesome

thanks for pm me

love you

😊

christene thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnks fr the update it was awesome . Plzz update the next part soon
SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a narration yar!!!! hats off to u...