thnku

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Indhu27

Mind blowing update...
Waiting for the hot update
Nxt one ASAP

thnku

Originally posted by Nitra

Awsm update jealous sanyu heee nice precap is superb cant wait for next update par is bar update soon...

thnku

Originally posted by shrutikag

it is always fun watching sanyu jealous...but everytime randhir tries to make her jealous it kinda backfires on him and he ends up apologising...ab kya kare .boyfriend hai bechara...really waiting for the next update..nice work...thanku for the pm and update soon

thnku
Originally posted by ishq2051

Hey...!! u just got a new reader...😊

U really write so well yaar. Now I'm a really a BIG BIG fan of u..👏

I got hooked on to this from the first part itself.. 👍🏼This was the first ff which i used to stalk for updates...🤣

n I loved the way u showed the sandhir bonding it was really adorable..😳👍🏼

My fav was the jealousy wala part...😛 Both randhir and sanyu are so cute when they are jealous...⭐️Randhir proposing sanyu scene was awesome..❤️☺️and arghhh I hate that ashka so much..😡but the way randhir made sanyu understand was really sooo cute yaar..☺️☺️

Update soon n please please please pm me if u update any of ur works.. 

A big fan of all Ur works,🤗🤗

Lots of love,

Ananya

thnku so much
Originally posted by sanyugracy27

wow nyc

thnku
Originally posted by Param_love

Lovely n beautiful update
Love it to the core
Sanyu jealous
Randhir love to tease her
Precap..interesting
update ASAP
Eagerly waiting
Thx 4 pm

thnku

Originally posted by heemasomani

Superb Update
sanyu jealous 
loved it 

thnku

Originally posted by swetasrivastwa

lovely 
nxt part asap

thnku

Originally posted by Indhu27

UPDATE nxt ASAP

sure...

Originally posted by sweetshre

awesome update!!

thnku so much...

MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU - PART 37 ( A  ) - THE UNION...

Recap: jealous sanyu. NEXT...

Next Day...

Sanyu came out from washroom in a towel. She was drying her hairs and her phone rung.

"good morning", said sanyu cheerfully.

"whats my URL doing", asked rd applying deodorant on his bare chest.

"umm nothing. Drying my hairs", replied sanyu rubbing a towel on her head.

"hot but not more than me, I am half bare", said rd in proud.

"hmm me too"

"cool I am coming"

"oh hello, Mr. Cool dont be fool"

"yun girao na humpe bijli ae zaalima, kuch to rehem karo
taras khao sa is aashiq pe zara, milne ki zehmat karo
hume intezaar us pal ka hai jab humari narzen apka deedar karengi
humare gaalon par pyar se ap apni hatheliyaan fer rahi hongi"

"rd...please dont use these tricks, you know what it effects", she shied with a blush.

"dont ask me to control, I love your blush", he replied making a puppy face.

"okey, bye. I have to leave"

"leave? Where?"

"to timi's hostel"

"wow I will join you"

"offo rd, you have shoot"

"so, I will cancel it"

"dont be kiddish rd. You do your job, I will just meet and come in few minutes"

"alright, I will continue shoot. You come here. I will not miss you and we will go together in evening. Please dont say no. Please"

"you are more stubborn than kids. Fine I am coming"

"thank you so much, I will meet my saali. Wow"

"unbelivable. You are getting happy like meeting america's president"

"more than that. Ok get ready. Bye"

He hung up the phone and she blushed. As per planning they spent whole day together. In evening they reached timi's hostel.

"diii...", excitingly said timi hugging timi tightly.

"howz my baby", asked sanyu pecking her forehead.

"missed you badly but now perfectly fine. You know di, I have topped my half-yearly"

"I knew it, my timi is best of the best"

Just then, timi's sight fell on rd.

"who is he? Umm..let me guess. Same one you were talking about. RD"

"means you have shared it with her. Well princess I am randhir. Nice to meet you"

He forwarded his hand and shook with her.

"umm, what should I call you? You have come with di, means you have won her"

"I must say you are smart in every field"

"yeah sure.. So you are my jizz", said timi and hugged rd.

On the whole convo, sanyu was red in blush. Timi marked it.

"ahem ahem, jiz someone does not need make up. Right di?", teased timi and sanyu hit her lightly.

"so does my princess need a hangout with her di and jiz"

"sure jiz but am I permitted?", she teased again.

"youuu", said sanyu who chased her but she hid behind rd.

Finally she stopped and hugged her. Sandhir alongwith timi had a great time together and then retuned back to her hostel.

"di..its 9 please ask my warden to allow me in", asked timi.

"hmm come", replied sanyu.

Sanyu went inside to take permission, here timi had a chat with rd.

"jiz you know I have seen her smiling by heart after years. She has always faked a smile to make us strong. When maa baba died, I was not in any sense to understand what happened. She is both parents to me and bhai both. She forgot herself behind us. You are her first step towards herself. She is selfless jiz. Its my sincere request please never misunderstand her. I have seen that feeling in her eyes when she got you back", said timi with few tear drops.

"I promise you, I will never ever make her loose her happiness", replied rd cupping her face and wiping her tears with his thumbs.

"alright, reserve your love for next meeting Mr. YAM", teased sanyu after coming from warden's room.

Timi bid a bye and was leaving. At the mid way, she turned and stared rd making a puppy face. Rd nodded his head in asdurance and they left.

Time flew away and 8 months passed away. The movie was released and had a great success. Sanyu got his payment and deposited it for vibhu's fees.

Rd declared his marriage with sanyu. It was an evening and a night before award function, when sandhir were sitting in marine drive. Sanyu was resting her head on his chest and he was caressing her arm, resting his head over hers.

"sanyu"

"hmm"

"you know what, our condition in not much different"

"in which sense"

"you lost your parents and I never had my parents. I was always alone in all my happiness and sadness. I had no one to share my happiness and no shoulder to weep in my sorrow. I had no difference between both. When you came, I realised its importance. Only you are my family sanyu", said rd heling both her hands in his palms with flooded eyes.

She hugged him digging his head on her chest. She caressed his hairs and back like soothing a 5 year old kid.

"I am orphan who having his parents sanyu. Why me? Why am I ignored. Was I worthless? Why I crave for my parent's love on which I have my right?", cried rd his heart out.

"its okey rd. You were never worthless. I am here. For me you are everything and you know how much you are worthy to me. Shh baba..", consoled sanyu weeping.

"I promise you rd, your upcoming happiness will be with your family. You will not be orphan neither ignored or worthless. You will never crave for the love of your parents. There are your last phase of tears", promised sanyu to herself.

Next Morning, sanyu reached shekhawat group of companies to meet rd's parents. She had covered herself with a stole as she was a leading face now.

"may I meet mr and mrs shekhawat", she asked to the receptionist.

"do you have an appointment?", she queried.

"actually matter is quite personal with them. Promise me you will not make any issue right now"

"excuse me.."

"please, I plead you"

"okey"

She unwrapped her face. The rec was about to shout but sanyu closed her mouth with her palms.

"i said not to create a scene. Be silent and fix an appointment within 5 minutes. Okey", she whispered.

She nodded her head in a yes ans sanyu left her.

"mam, I am a huge fan of yours. Can you give me an autograph please"

"uff, I will give both autograph and photograph. Right now give me an appointment and do what I am saying"

The rec called both harsh and renuka to conference room faking an excuse of arrival of some big dealer.

"where is the dealer", both harsh and renuka asked in unison to each other.

"there is no dealer", said sanyu entering into the cabin.

"sanyukta, how dare you making us fool?", scolded harsh.

"i am not at all surprized why rd hates you both"

"be in your limits sanyukta. You dont have any right to poke youe nose in our family matters", his voice high.

"ofcouse, I dont have. But you have. Do you know the importance of family or say do you have a family"

"listen girl, we dont need to understand the meaning of famiky from an orphan", taunted harsh.

"ofcourse I am orphan. That is the reason I am standing infront of you both. I have witnessed my parents death infront of my eyes.

I know how how much I crave for their love. For this reason, I can understand rd's feelings.

"what do you mean, we dont love our son? I have fulfilled every demand of my son", queried renuka in disbelief.

"from money? Strange, at the age of soothing him with love, you threw him money. He needs you love, care,

attension, support and that does not come from money. It comes from time. Have you given your time to your son? No, you have given him money.

May I know what is the importance of this money, if you have no one love you? Are you going to take this along with your grave?

Tell me, has your son said mom and dad lovingly? Have you given chance to hug him once? Have you patted his shoulder in proud? No never.

You know how much he craves for your love and affection? How much he cries every night in a belief that you will come, caress his back and wipe his tears?

He never shows his tears to his own parents. Do you know why? He thinks he is worthless for you, he is nothing in your life. He killed his heart inside him. But you have never tried to know why.

I request you sir, mam, you are his parents. Please be a part of his life. I plead you. Make him complete. I know what is the feeling to be incomplete. Please dont do this to him in your presence", said sanyu draining in tears and folding her hands.

She was leaving. Just then renuka called her, "sanyukta.."

To Be Continued...

Precap: award function. Some 16+ adult content too.(sorry for same precap. These things were really very imp to forward)

Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
Ress
Unress

Splendid update!!!!Its was flwaless.
Loved the bonding of sali n jizz... Sandhir's romance over phone n capability of understanding each other was awesome.
Hope Rd gets his parents's love.
Nxt one soon pls don't take much time as u have taken for this one.
Edited by Indhu27 - 9 years ago
It was amazing di
The way sanyu  described randhirs pain was just amAzing di
Loved it to the core
And ha update soon and baki ke ffs bhi jaldi jaldi complete karo
Love u di 
Keep smiling always
After so many days u updated
Bt it was wrthwtng

The update was awsme