Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome updates👏
Read all parts in a go
Update soon
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update! 👏 😊
So Sanyu will come to know that RD is Randhir! 😊 Waiting for Randhir to know!I want him to know through jacket and locket! 😛
Update soon
manasee_v thumbnail
nice update... plz update nxt part soon... eagrly waiting
SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz update next part yar...
Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART 21

In those pictures, RD was wearing the same jacket with red R on left half of it, which randhir gave me. I remained numb and was gazing that picture. Meanwhile RD came from stairs and stood beside me. I vision drifted towards him.

"dont worry I am not YAM now", said RD.
"you can never be what you are. RANDHIR SHEKHAWAT", I yelled with tear drop.

His eyes became wide and he spinned around.

"i.. I am not randhir? Who..who is randhir? Whom are you talking about?", he yelled.
"but I didn't say that you are randhir. You are saying", I quered.

I went right infront of him.
"i mean I dont know randhir", he excused.
"say me matching your vision with mine", I claimed.

He finally raised his eyes to peek me.
"i dont know him. Satisfied", a lone tear drop escaped his eye.
"ok then, bring this jacket which you are wearing in this pic"

"i dont need to give any clarification to you"
"you cant give too. Know why? Because this is the jacket you were wearing", my voice high.

I took out that jacket and exposed infront of his eyes. He gazed it for a while and then I inturrupted.

"you cant clarify me because I get the same fragrance from you which I got 8 years back from this jacket when you handed over this to me", I weeped.

"sanyukta leave now. I will meet you at office", he yelled to avoid the topic.
"so you dont want to conface. Ok. You gave me a week to get ready for outdoors. Now I give you this whole week to accept that you are randhir. If you dont confess in these days, I challenge that ths next day I will jump from plane. I know you cant bear my pain. I have noticed care in your eyes for me. I sware your will regret for not accepting the truth", I said and left.

All Randhir...
"wo chali gai main dekhta reh gaya
uske kadmo ko chahkar bhi rok nahi paya
bas sochta reh gaya ki wo aayi
aur meri nayi duniya me purane rang ghol gayi"

I stood there weeping upto a long time period. It was not the first time I was crying but it was after a long time that mu tears were yelling infront of me to get discharged. After years I was feeling satisfied after flowing my warm sea of pain. She went but left those loving words behind. What she spelled was circulating in my minds. He words clearly said that she was waiting for me since 8 years. I snivelled even more and sat on stairs digging my skull down.

Finally when I heard some footsteps. I stood wiping my tears and moved upstairs towards my room. It was non other than my dad harsh singh shekhawat, one the most successful businessmen of india and overseas too.

"what happened. You are crying", asked dad.
"oh..my..god.. Suddenly dad. You looked me. Actually I thought you would have time for that or not", I taunted.

"listen randhir, you behave so"
"behave what dad. You first learn to be a dad and my tears. Those were always there hidden, just it came out today and dont to dare to come infront of me again"

I said pointing my finger to him, with lots of aggretion in my red blooded teary eyes and left.

After coming back to my room, I drove down all my frustration on my punching bag. I punched it harder and harder. It was the crap of everyday that every morning I see my dad's face, I used behave like animals. But the moment I get a look of Sanyu, I became human. But today matter was different. Her words were still revolving around my thoughts.

"If she would really do what she said then? What will I do? Wait. Why am I thinking about her? Whatever she wants let her do. But if I really want her to be in her way, then why am I so worried. She is already half mental, what if she really jumps? No I will no think on think on this. Concentrate RD", my mind was racing with me faster than a horse.

With the same rage, I reached office. I tried to be normal. But when I saw her I lost myself in her. She was in a pink one half sleeve gown.

"gulabi hai samaa ya gulabi hai mausam
gulab si hai tu ya teri hotho ki ye sargam
har phool aj gulab lag rha h
aur teri khusboo me mujhe bahaa le ja raha hai"

Suddenly I left my dream world when I recalled her words. I started struggling with my brain again. We both ignored each other. I could not look into her eyes because those had thousands of questions which I could not answer or I could but didn't want to.

The whole week passed like this but we did not speak to each other. The day reached when we ready to approach for australia.

We were in airport and I was still thinking 2 cancel the trip. But if I would have done that she would have thought something fishy. We climbed the plane. My legs were trembling and my vision was stuck on sanyu. I gulped some saliva and got in.

An hour passed and she was still in her position. I was feeling relieved that she might have changed decision.

Gazing her, after sometime my eyelids met and I slelt. After a minute when I woke up I noticed sanyu making her way outside. I followed her. But before I could stop her, she opened the door and jumped. I could not stop her and lowering my arms wide down towards her I shouted "sanyuktaaa..."

PART 22

Suddenly I opened my eyes and was still shouting. I realized that it was a dream and took a long breath placing my palms on my chest. I was sweating and my act gathered everyone's attention.

Suddenly an airhostress reached me and queried "sir, are you fine? Do you want anything? Or any help?"

"no. I am fine", I replied.
"ok sir".

She was leaving when I found sanyu missing from her seat. I interrupted the airhostress from leaving.

"aaa..excuse me", I asked raising my arms.
"yes sir", she replied standing her palms crossed.

"may I know about the lady who was sitting there", I asked pointing my index finger towards my next back seat.
"no sir, I was not here. May be she went somewhere before I arrive"

She left and I just dug my head worried stroking my fingers of right palm on my lips and there palm on the seat handle.

It was unbearable for me to sit. I got up and searched her everywhere but could not get her anywhere. My dream was repeatedly hitting my mind. The rigidity started flowing my eyes. Those were completely red and I stood motionless, where I didn't know. My upper palms were under my nose, drying it when I got a sight oh her. She was coming out of washroom. I took a deep eupnea and forwarded towards her.

I reached her and hugged her as tight as I could and weeped even more. She stood still for a while and then stroke my back.

"shh. Randhir. Shh. Stop it. Stop crying. I am here", she tried to make me relax.

I was hell panic now. I fumed and left her embrance.

"where the hell were you. Do you how tensed I was?", I raised my voice and shaked her from her shoulders.

"But why would you care? You are just a stubborn nothing else. You dont think what people are going through", I continued.

"you are saying me stubborn randhir. This is not stubborness. Have you ever realised what you are to me? How much I waited for you since last 8 years? Do you know how much I have searched you since then, you shaked hands with me. That moment is still bright in my memories", she said wrenching my arms from her shoulders.

I remained calm and she stepped two steps forward facing her back to me. She continued and I was blank to her words.

"you know, when I reached jaipur, no one was there. I was alone. They you came helped me so much. You became my best friend. Know how?"

She gazed me abd I gave a questioned look with flowing eyes.

"i had no one to share my pain and pleasure. I expected you to come back but you never. Still I used to convey my feelings to you through you jacket. I felt light. My siblings took the help of my lap to shed their tears whereas I was helpless. I had a belief on myself that I will get you and I stepped to mumbai just because your peon asked me that you have moved to mumbai"

Her eyes completely wet and her kaajal was washed out. She came closer to me and continued. I had no reply except tears. I dug my head down and was just listening to him.

"i asked you about you because I care for you. But you. You never cared for me. Neither 8 years ago nor now because if you would have then, you must have told me till now. What if I would have done what I said? You dont..dont..", she was badly weeping with volcano in her eyes.

As I heard her words I suddenly stared her raising my face and clutching her shoulders shaked her.

"dont you dare say that. What would I do if I would loose you", I stopped my words to come out as I realized what I was upto.

She stared for a while to the redness of my eyes then jerking my arms she pouted.

"nothing you would have done mr. shekhawat because you dont care"

She turned back and was leaving. Finally spoke what I was upto.

"i care for you sanyukta", my pitch high.

She spinned back and came closer to me again. She stood infront of me like hitler and I was in a puppy face.

"why should I believe you", she raised her eye brows and eyelids questioning me.

"I would make you know everything related me, my past. Every single detail", I said taking her palms in mine.

"is that a promise?"
"i promise. But please dont be upset from me. You didn't talk to me since last 7 days and my everyday was a nightmare. I was nit feeling well. Staying away from you is the most difficult task for me", I yelled like a baby.

"still I dont believe", her words mentally punched me out and my mouth shaped 'O".

To be continued...

Frnds I know bht emotnal h.. Par plz maarna mat.. Ap sabko rulana paap hai par kya karun scene k liye zaruri tha.. Par dont I am sure that I lv u all..
Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RES
UNRES
Hey! Nain
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, 
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, 
lovely, lovely written dear⭐️

Love it to the core...❤️❤️
Lovely, beautifully and nicely written⭐️⭐️
love it😳😳
Ur an amazing, fantastic, fabulous, 
lovely and experience writer👏👏
Love ur work😳
keep it up👍🏼

Update soon plz
Eagerly waiting
Thanks for pm
" HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY " DEAR
Love
Bushra
🤗
Edited by Param_love - 9 years ago
Nain5000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu_anya

update it plz :((

updated darlo... Thnx dear...
Nain5000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prushasil

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc3366">Can u believe this! i have read all the 20 parts in one go?? even i can't believe! but seriously loved till now!! Looking forward! do right more!!</font>

thnx a lot.. Its a huge complement.. Lv u dear...
pari1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice
thanx for the pm
Edited by pari1995 - 9 years ago
Nain5000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SQ.com

Lovely update! 👏 😊
So Sanyu will come to know that RD is Randhir! 😊 Waiting for Randhir to know!I want him to know through jacket and locket! 😛
Update soon

thnx a lot.. Yes she will face his part soon...