Kunal's Birthday Planning-Send in Msgs [Deadline-30th July] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=Monu-SunNaa] [BR]Guys..I.contacted india-forums tellybuzz reporter anwesha kamal and she said tellybuzz will hold a video segment on Kunal's birthday. Her user id is [B]dreamy_crazy[/B] if Bidzie or anyone would like to contact her or if any fans want to gifts.[BR][BR][BR][BR]hope its ok to post this here[BR][DIV]Her message:[BR][BR]Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.[BR][BR]505, DLH Park[BR][BR]Opp. Grand Sarovar[BR][BR]SV Road, Goregaon West[BR][BR]Mumbai - 400062.[BR][BR][BR]u can send gifts on this address. We will get the segment done :) Please inform other fans too who are willing to send gifts.

Thats great.. :D
Originally posted by Monu-SunNaa

Guys..I.contacted india-forums tellybuzz reporter anwesha kamal and she said tellybuzz will hold a video segment on Kunal's birthday. Her user id is dreamy_crazy if Bidzie or anyone would like to contact her or if any fans want to gifts.

hope its ok to post this here
Her message: 

Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.

505, DLH Park

Opp. Grand Sarovar

SV Road, Goregaon West

Mumbai - 400062.

u can send gifts on this address. We will get the segment done :) Please inform other fans too who are willing to send gifts.

That is great idea πŸ˜ƒ
Wooow thats gr8 news.we r wating for kunal birthday.
Hi everyone😊
One question about KKK's birthday. Do you know if there are fans getting together and buying something big for Kunal on his birthday?

[QUOTE=Ani_98]Hi everyone😊
One question about KKK's birthday. Do you know if there are fans getting together and buying something big for Kunal on his birthday?

I think we should do...i m in...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

great idea...loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...it will be somthing diff too 😊

Originally posted by Ani_98

Hi everyone😊

I think I will be sending a gift through tellybuzz. Must be mad to do so πŸ˜† Not sure about fans getting together this year to do so..last year a group of fans did according to the colors tv  vid segments. 
Originally posted by Monu-SunNaa

I think I will be sending a gift through tellybuzz. Must be mad to do so πŸ˜† Not sure about fans getting together this year to do so..last year a group of fans did according to the colors tv  vid segments. 

last year its already happend πŸ˜” ... btw one qus... online gift post kar sakte hai...in the same TT add. ?
Originally posted by kunalkiAC143

I talk to Bidzie about it and she will let me know.
I do not live in india so I am not sure if it is possible, but what about a big billboards and posters on buses or something saying happy birthday and a message. Just to make a lot of noise
One qus... Msg should be only in 3-4 lines...?????? Bcz wht i wrote wo 1 page ka to hai..i should short it than.. :( n one more qus.. Pm me wo msg likhna hoga or should I send u that file ...????
I do not hope so because mine is long too.