Kunal's Birthday Planning-Send in Msgs [Deadline-30th July] - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ani_98

I do not hope so because mine is long too.

Infect I already cut 3-4 lines bhut mushkil se kam ki thi :( ... I wish all good wishes from everyone for him fullfill soon..spcly his come back wali...with his satisfied role.. :D
Originally posted by Monu-SunNaa

Guys..I.contacted india-forums tellybuzz reporter anwesha kamal and she said tellybuzz will hold a video segment on Kunal's birthday. Her user id is dreamy_crazy if Bidzie or anyone would like to contact her or if any fans want to gifts.

hope its ok to post this here
Her message: 

Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.

505, DLH Park

Opp. Grand Sarovar

SV Road, Goregaon West

Mumbai - 400062.

u can send gifts on this address. We will get the segment done :) Please inform other fans too who are willing to send gifts.

Thanks for making an effort but wr din't trust these sites coz often fans gifts fail to reach to star. But if anyone else wants to send something and if they trust TB then free to do so :)

Hi everyone😊
One question about KKK's birthday. Do you know if there are fans getting together and buying something big for Kunal on his birthday?

Not really
We all are doing on personal levels but if we find a way to send gifts for everyone I'll inform you otherwise you can take IF help if u trust them enough
Originally posted by kunalkiAC143

One qus... Msg should be only in 3-4 lines...?????? Bcz wht i wrote wo 1 page ka to hai..i should short it than.. :( n one more qus.. Pm me wo msg likhna hoga or should I send u that file ...????
No, you don't hv to give 4-5 lines msg but not too long like one whole page either since we'll be compiling all msgs so such long msgs will take up lot of space
Max of 12-15 lines
And sending is upto u either u can pm here or on FB to bidzie or can send file
Details of recipient is given
Edited by SunShine_A - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Thanks for making an effort but wr din't trust these sites coz often fans gifts fail to reach to star. But if anyone else wants to send something and if they trust TB then free to do so :)

I do not know. I send a message and no answer. So not sure to trust them.
So this year no gift because no one knows where to send? I asked them to confirm the address and if there was going to be a segment...no replay.
Hello everyone 😊
Have a suggestion can we take take swathi ma'am help for arranging a video segment and sending gifts to kunal ?? Love her all rangmanch segment with kunal 😊
Originally posted by akku9

Hello everyone 😊
Have a suggestion can we take take swathi ma'am help for arranging a video segment and sending gifts to kunal ?? Love her all rangmanch segment with kunal 😊

Great Idea😊
Originally posted by akku9

Hello everyone 😊
Swati is no longer associated with Rangmunch

I do not know. I send a message and no answer. So not sure to trust them.
So this year no gift because no one knows where to send? I asked them to confirm the address and if there was going to be a segment...no replay.
Well thing is since Kunal is not working so u cannot be sure if he'll be in town on his b'day. He might again leave for vacations and after a period media gives up and I don't trust them with expensive gifts
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Swati is no longer associated with Rangmunch

:( :( :(