Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Kunal's Birthday Planning-Send in Msgs [Deadline-30th July] - Page 4

kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So that means ..its confirmed no gft for kunal :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ... No hope for good ... :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u 😊
akku9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunShine_A

Swati is no longer associated with Rangmunch

hello sunshine 😊 I know swati has left rangmanch but she can arrange video segment if not by herself she can take help of her friends associated with rangmanch πŸ˜ƒ moreover she is a friend of kunal & it won't be difficult for her to know kunal schedule & most important thing we can trust her blindly for expansive gifts πŸ˜ƒ
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: akku9

hello sunshine 😊 I know swati has left rangmanch but she can arrange video segment if not by herself she can take help of her friends associated with rangmanch πŸ˜ƒ moreover she is a friend of kunal & it won't be difficult for her to know kunal schedule & most important thing we can trust her blindly for expansive gifts πŸ˜ƒ

You can surely contact her if u will it wld be helpful. Shr can arrange then well and good, ppl frm everywhere wld be able to send things
akku9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunShine_A

You can surely contact her if u will it wld be helpful. Shr can arrange then well and good, ppl frm everywhere wld be able to send things

I would love to do that yar but I actually don't know how to do that I have just joined If and not active on any other social networking site there are many senior member who can do this 😊 I have just given a suggestion if it is possible then we and good & if not then let it be
πŸ˜ƒ
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Bidzie_

Hey guys 

Long time! Hope all you guys are doing fine. πŸ˜ƒ 

Anyways, as August 22nd is approaching closer, its time to plan something special for our hero. Just like last year, I, along with my friends are making a fans' messages book containing all the love from his fans, so bring it on. Send me your msgs for him for his 32nd birthday.

Deadline is 30th July. No siggies please, just PM me (_Bidzie_) your message, first name and the place you live... Spread the word and lets make this year memorable for him as well

For any queries or confusions or if you have any difficulties or problems, PM me here or inbox me (Bidzie Veebaholic) on Facebook :)

Hi Bidzie...
PMed you... Kunal's Birthday msg. Pls check ur inbox whenever u get time.
Thank u. πŸ˜Š
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Will surely send my message for KKK on this weekend :P
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too..already send...plzzz chk... :)
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so , i'll have to send my wish for Kunal through private messenger
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi...

Maybe you all should send the message to tellybuzz, she has confirmed the address and the video segment to me on PM.

Also maybe you all should send the message on Bidzie's fb, because she has not checked her inbox jet and I send mine on 15 july...just to be on the safe side😊