thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š

a big huggie dear...

do stay tuned :)
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sisodia_shefali

hey cool premise and banner was also nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for start πŸ˜ƒ
waise how described him and her gives how they will be like guess story will have loads of dhamaka and sizzle πŸ˜‰
thanks for pm

Shefu!!!!! Yipee u commented on the banner :D

Hehe - yeh tumhari type ki hi story hai!
Originally posted by _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm start
Loved it
Very interesting n exciting
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM

Thaaannnks a ton!

Stay tuned dear

Originally posted by Snehajain

Nice concept...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Hey dearie... thanks a lot...

Stay tuned!
So Guys I have finally come up with a new chapter!

Yes thanks for your support and comment :)

I have replied to all - do check!

Posting a CS after this chapter soon enough!

Big hugs dearies...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Her POV...

I stuff the books in my bag... this is so not my day... bhagvan... kya bigada maine aapka! The orientation of my first year in my masters would start within 2 an hours and I am at home still packing my bag!

I brush my long hair and place a metallic hairband "haan dada... i'll go today... first day - arrey why take chinta! Arrey kisiki majaal hai mujhe rag karne ki!" I scream towards my brother reassuringly - my dearest bro... we're twins but by being exactly 9 . 25 minutes early he believes that he is no less than 9 years older than me! 

I struggle to slip on a plain deep red color full sleeved shirt as it gets stuck with my spectacles! "Ae ki Rab ji!" I grumble and put on a black skirt and go out when my bro looks at me "Ok dada... wearing the dark maroon one!" 

I replace my skirt and put on a chunk of bangles on my hand... placing a black and red scarf around me and pushing the spectacles up my nose I carry my books in a back pack and run to take the cycle, not before kissing my bro on the forehead and taking the juice bottle from Lizzie... it would at least take me two hours of cycling to reach there.. that's why I was tensed...

Punctuality has been my surname!

Finally main college pohoch hi gayi! I parked by bicycle and gulped down water from the bottle and took a deep breath...

To get a chance at St. Stephen's (make it equivalent to the top school in the world) for MBA.. was no less than an achievement... and that too with a scholarship!

I checked my watch to see that I am half an hour before the time... I smiled and pushed up my spectacles and walked inside the campus...

Nervousness, fear, anxiety were my friends at this moment... I gripped my cold knuckles harder and walked in..

"Kaisi kapde yeh ladkiya pehente hai! Chote chote skirts aur aisi tops jisse sab kuch dikh sakte hai - chi." I frowned in disgust...

I just noticed one girl kissing a guy on the lips and run into the hall - Eeww!!!!

Suddenly I found myself in front of some boys and girls... wait let me describe... each and every boy was either wearing a leather jacket or an expensive shirt... aviators and gelled hair - in short spoilt brats!

And the girls... micro minis with tight tank tops... colored hair and the amount of make up they put would put the circus make up artists to shame!

I giggled slightly at my own thoughts when one of them spoke up

"Freshman?"

I nodded... then another guy spoke up "Indian?" inspecting me from head to toe... I nodded again... at the moment hating when he approached closer to me...

A girl came up to me... she was the only one who really looked gorgeous.. a bit dusky but had long wavy hair - her eyes lined heavily with kaajal.. she wore shorts and a loose top and seemed to chew a gum...

"Toh as tum ek new student ho... you have to go through a par... wait, yo Mohan.. what's the word for traditon.. some parripa..." She scratched her head...

"Parampara..." I said softly...

I moved a little back as she came closer... "Darlin don't worry... you just have to go through parampara.. toh hum jo kuch bhi kahenge... tumhe follow karna padega... yeh baat samjhi ya?" she smiled at me - to which I replied with just a look...

"Btw maine intro nahi kiya right - main hoon Ayesha, Ayesha Pratap Singhania..." Ayesha smiled at me but then walked towards the "gang"... 

"Yeh naam... oh ya... Yeh toh Singhania Industries ki maalik - Mr. Pratap Singhania ki beti hai..." my mind clicked at that... and wow getting ragged on day one - kya start...

"Tumhari naam?" She asked...

"Kaam kya hai?" I asked straight on her face.. heck was I telling her my name...

"Attitude huh? Nice... jab tum ho tedi then... fine... options deti hoon.. ya toh you kiss a guy - aur haan miss Bharat Mata... on lips ok..." I gaped at the face of the girl...

"Yo chill Bharat Mata... ya phir you change into this..." some other guy spoke showing me a bikini top and shorts - literally short shorts...

I could feel my cheeks heating in humiliation... "Agar main kuch bhi nahi karna chahoon toh?" I asked - my voice shaking...

One of the foreigner guys step in front of me... I silently wished if my bro was next to me.. it's just that... I so missed dada...

"You think you are very smart right miss... you know what... cooperate.. else I will kiss your perfect lips or I will be certainly interested in changing your clothes..." he gave me a disgusting smile and started walking towards me... 

I could feel tears rise up in my eyes... what are you staring at? That I should give a slap and tell them to mind their own business... you know that only happens in movies... In reality one can just lower their gaze... and try to find the best way to escape...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakshi was not daunted but the fear factor slowly started growing on her...

"No.." her mind thought as she stepped backward and immediately turned around to crash into a muscular wall...

"Oh" she groaned and found herself crushed with this tall man in front... she clutched his shirt and looked up... Her pupils became slightly large to see the rough yet handsome man in front... he had dark intense eyes... his shirt was tight against his body... one could even notice the abs from the shirt itself... her head went giddy with his cologne - Armani she guessed... he had perfectly chiseled jaws and a stubble which grazed her forehead.. then he looked right into her eyes... her heart did a random beat for a fraction of second... in her life she had never been this close to any man...

He heard a feminine groan and looked at the petite figure below... she wasn't any of the models he was used to... but she so did have the curves at the right place... from her swan neck to the narrow waist till her swaying hips... but what caught his eyes were her lips... pink and soft... it was perfectly shaped and slightly pouty... he could feel her heart thudding as her body remained crushed with his... he grinned on his effect on her... it was a universal fact that no girl could escape his charm...

"Ho kya raha hai yaha?" He asked and she looked up at her saviour - what a voice.. he was an owner of a deep baritone as well...

"Ragging Bhai.. c'mon.." Ayesha answered... 

"WHAT, yeh bhai - yeh poora family good looks pe based hai kya - kya genes hai..." she thought looking to and fro her savior and Ayesha...

"Ash - tu khud freshman hai... you're not allowed to rag... and Jack... what were the conditions?" he asked sternly... and she stared at his intent eyes...

"Come on... Ash can" Jack started

"It's Ayesha, Jack..." Arjun said...

"Chill.. btw the conditions were either kiss a guy or wear a bikini..." Jack replied with a wicked smile...

She looked away in embarrassment and to her shock he started laughing...

"Yo.. what's so tough in this? Last year's was one thing to be scared off..." she stared at him...

"So babe... looks like it's your lucky day... let me rag you personally..." he winked at her...

"WTH?" she thought...

Did her savior just turn into the man who would torment her?

She stood frozen for two minutes and snapped out the minute he caressed her waist with expertise and pulled her head near his...

She turned her face away in disgust the minute she felt his breath fan on her face... his lips touching her ear he whispered "Tum toh bari sanskaari type dikhti ho... bikini pehenna tumhare bass ki baat nahi honey..." 

"Tum apni aap ko samajte kya ho?" she glared at him... but the anxiety reflected through her voice...

"Umm... a great kisser?" he said...

She tried to wriggle out of his grip... but damn he was too strong... his grip around her waist was as tight as steel... he used his other hand turned her face towards his and angled her head so he could slam his lips over hers... "C'mon baby..." he said huskily

She whimpered and tried to turn her face away.. it would be a lie to say that she wasn't attracted... but any girl would feel disgusted if she was forced... even if the guy in front was Tom Cruise...

The entire college had come fore and screamed and cheered "ARJUN!!! ARJUN!!!"

Arjun... that was his name... "Don't you dare touch me" I shot out... excited yet disgusted...

"Where am I touching... I am kissing you na? And suno.. sab dekh rahe hai - izzat bachalo aur bas do as I say.." he said - huskily...

She  stopped shivering in his hold... her fingers were a bit busy at the moment... she looked straight into his intense eyes... 

"Wohi baat hai... sab dekh rahe hai, izzat bachalo aur raaste se hatto... your chamchas wouldn't like their hero to be slapped in front of everyone." she said, anger rising in her...

He looked at her and his gripped loosened for half a second... she used that opportunity and shoved him out of her way... not before slipping something in his pocket... something dropped from her hand but she dare look back... she ran away but could feel his gaze on her retreated back...

She looked back once and showed a salaam to him... all her traces of being scared vanished...

And he knew that somehow she had the last laugh...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun's POV...

I walk in front to see this soft girl crash into me... I caught her narrow waist and turned down to see this girl... she had straight hair... fair skin.. pink lips and a big black spectacles perched on her perky nose...

"Hmm.. 5..ok 6... well her waist size is nice and she does have the right curves... maybe a 7 on 10... still an average piece..." I rated her in my mind... I looked in front to see Jack and Ash smiling at her...

Seriously! Ash! Khud first year hai aur doosre first years ko rag karna!

I literally laughed at their demands... what was tough in a kiss or bikini?

Then I looked at girl below in detail.. her long skirt and full sleeved shirt... seriously... uske background main sitar baj rahe hai!

But one thing I liked was her pouty lips.. hmm... so let me complete the rag... doosre ladki ke liye yeh to rag kam aur luck zyaada lagega...

I was surprised by her puny fight that she put against me... that did turn me on... I could see her cheek color rising the minute I caressed her waist... wow... different combination... but what was intriguing was her nervousness yet her staunch decision to not come close... interesting...

She gave a few good lines as usual... wait did she tell me to izzat bachalo!

She pushed me but not before touching my pocket... okay...

I checked my pocket to find a chit...

Don't forget your sister is a newbie.. And I don't have to be a third year to rag her... and who said that ragging has to be in public? Take care... of her... it's your good luck that your face's geography remains same...

Did she just have the last laugh?

I gritted my teeth to see a card having fallen out - it was medical insurance one... and the name... 

Sakshi Anand...

"Milke mazaa toh zaroor aaya..." I said grimly and pocketed the card... 

Sakshi rushed to the washroom and smiled at the mirror in front... true she felt humiliated but if she wanted she could have beaten him black and blue... but then... she trusts her brains rather than her brawn... 

"Yaha main kisi Arjun Warjun se panga nahi lene aayi... bas teen saal.. woh complete karoongi and leave... let him be Singhania ka beta... as if I care..." She thought and left from the washroom - day one was over and she rushed towards her bicycle...

Arjun noticed her silently... his blood boiled... how dare she speak about his Ash... she would have to pay for this... he approached towards her but she literally ran towards her bicycle... before he could catch up with her she left and moved away like a gust of wind...

Sakshi returned home and locked the door... Lizzie came and hugged her "Princess.. how was day one?" she smiled but it faltered looking at Sakshi's state... "kuch hua kya?" 

"Liz... woh I was about to be ragged... ya toh kiss ya wear bikini..." Sakshi mumbled out...

"Who was it?" Lizzie flared out 

"Arjun.. Arjun Singhania..." Sakshi said...

"What?" Lizzie looked at her with disbelief...

"Itna neecha hi gir sakta hai..." she grumbled... then patting Sakshi's shoulder,

"Jao Sash... Shree's been waiting to see you since morning... no need to say about yeh ragging..." Lizzie said and Sakshi nodded...

Half an hour later Lizzie and Sakshi were sitting in the hall having their dinner... 

Sakshi animatedly described how she reversed put a threat on Arjun...

"Liz... reverse psychology ka kamaal dekhna chahiye tha... he thought I am a damsel in distress... bada aaya... sach main nervous thi par nahi darri kyun ki joh darr gaya woh marr gaya.." Sakshi completed...

"Sun yaar... Arjun se door hi reh... bade baap ki aulaad... kuch bhi kar sakta hai... and you pointed at Ayesha... that was not a good thing..." Lizzie said while clearing the dishes...

"Lizzie" Sakshi hugged her... "Mujhe kiss karna chaha tab koi galti nahi... jab uski behen ki baare main baat ki toh saare problem... don't worry... yeh Arjun meri zindagi main koi bhi nahi hai..." Sakshi kissed Lizzie on her cheek good night while Lizzie motioned her to sit on the counter...

"Madam.. raat ko na baal khule nahi rakhte.. beith main na teri baal banati hoon..." Lizzie smiled and platted Sakshi's hair...

Lizzie then took Sakshi to her room combing the ends of her hair and gently patted her forehead as Sakshi pulled the blanket... "Chal Drama Queen... goodnight!" Liza smiled and removed Sakshi's spectacles...

She walked into Shree's room... he was fast asleep.. with his spectacles on... "Jaisa bhai waisi behen..." Lizzie murmured and removed Shree's specs... she settled on the bed next to his... she kissed Shree softly on his cheeks and held his hand... dozing off...

Arjun went back to his room furious... "Yo bro... whaddup?" Ayesha came and hugged Arjun...

"Hmm" he grumbled and threw his jacket on the bed...

"Kya hua Bhai... mood ka kachumar kyun hai... broken anda said something kya? (imagine their dean to be like Virus of 3 Idiots - hence their dean's name is broken anda) ya phir Raina is in the 9 th cloud with someone else?" Ayesha sat on the table and swung her legs...

"Tu itni der ko ghar kyun aayi... I was with Raina... tujhe kisne drop kiya?" Arjun interrogated Ayesha...

"Maine..." a 23 year old handsome, fair man walked in... 

"Sam! Good... koi aur hota toh daant tor deta!" Arjun hugged Sam...

"Ya.. I know that... anyways my job done... I'll leave..." Sam said and walked towards the door... 

"Waise RJ... aaj woh uss ladki ke saath.. it was not required.. you don't exactly need such publicity... she was a sadakchap..." Sam said and walked out of the room... not before looking at Ayesha once more...

Arjun just ignored Sam's advise and opened the messy wardrobe to find his pajamas...

Ayesha threw a shirt on Arjun "Lo Bhai.. so Bharat Mata tera pissed off mood ka kaaran hai? Dude.. first girl who didn't wanna kiss you... ab mat kaho for one kiss tera mood ka dahi ho gaya! I am sure Raina must have covered all that! " Ayesha laughed as she rested her head on Arjun's lap...

Caressing her head lovingly "Ash... puhleaze... (pls) obvi not that.. just ki ur Bharat Mata woh chit diya.. and I hate anyone pointing at you..." Arjun growled and gave the chit to Ash...

"Kya style Bhai... she's a twisted stuff eh? But tu kuch karne nahi waala na... India se aayi hai... saari ladkiyaan from India carry this attitude of Bharat Mata to end up falling for some guy or the other - yeh TV Serial main bohot famous hai!" Ayesha said animatedly...

Arjun stayed grim but smiled at his sister... "But Ash... now she will know what it means to point out at my sis..."

Ayesha felt little uncomfortable with Arjun's rising anger... she only meant to rag and this was slowly going out of hand... to deviate Arjun she said "Waise bro... how was your date?" she winked...

"Badmaash! Bhai ke upar aise jasoosi! As usual... Raina ko khush karne ke liye kya chahiye - 5 star hotel, orchids lilies aur roses ka bouquet, a diamond bracelet, exotic food, violinists and a drive in my Lamborghini... aur kya?" Arjun repeated as if it was a menu from a restaurant...

"Aur Kya! But bhai - are you happy with her?" Ayesha asked...

"As long as she kisses and makes out with me.. yes." Arjun winked at Ayesha...

"Lol... ok... goodnight bhai..." She hugged Arjun and headed towards her room...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakshi woke up the minute Lizzie left... She looked up at the ceiling and thought and the next day... taking out her notebook she wrote...

Pata nahi yeh ameer logo ki fashion hai kya ek type ki hone ke liye? Hamesha loose character but good looking... maybe edging on the border of being dashing... but that is not the point... kya haq hai usse aise mere paas aane main... darr gayi thi... sach main... kya karoon zindagi utni mehrbaan to thi nahi... par bhagvan zaroor hai jo bachate rahe... 

Arjun.. God knows what he thinks about himself... ragging, yeh cheez maine hamesha paper main padhi... but aaj I faced it for the first time... jittery toh thi main... I was blank... why I wrote that note... to just remind him.. that he too has a sister of the same age... but I know koi moral science effect nahi hone waala hai... today I learnt one thing... 

To steel myself... kabhi kabhi chahti hoon if someone would be there to protect me... hain na... main khud.. dada kehta hai ki ek insaan hi khud ki ifaazat kar sakta hai... 

Sakshi walked out of her room and went to Shree's room to see Lizzie sleeping while catching Shree's hand... Sakshi smiled and put the blanket over Liza...

She walked out and sat on the sofa... "Thak chuki ho God to be like a small kid and pretend life is good... I wish I could open up... chal Sakshi sone chal.." Sakshi went to her room and winded up for the day...

Arjun went to the kitchen to have his cappuccino... relaxing over the lounge chair he closed his eyes and recalled his day... 

"Yeh ladki ajeeb kaisi ho sakti hai... uski body language dekh ke pata chal raha tha that she was hell scared... so I thought of playing through... but the minute main paas aaya I saw that suddenly she hardened herself...

Strange... and Ash pe point kaise kar sakti hain... waises bhi RJ she's nothing ki you should even waste your time on... sochti kya hai apni aap ko? And this Raina... and similar type of girls... sirf paiso ki peeche hai... bas paise kharch karo and you get a kiss... 

And Bharat Mata Sakshi... her face told that she was excited... I saw her pupils widen.. but disgust as well... but then that note... she so shouldn't have pointed at Ash..." Arjun shook his head and headed to the washroom...

Precap: 

"Miss. Anand you are suspended from the college for having threatened the life of one of the students out here..." the dean said...

"What? Sir... I am not that kind of a person..." Sakshi asked exasperated...

"I know Miss. Anand but it was filed by our trustee himself... yesterday he had come to enroll his sister... he was an ex student himself..." the dean explained...

"Who was it?" Sakshi asked... her fingers turning cold...

"Mr. Arjun Pratap Singhania."

Please do leave your precious comments...

All those who comment would be receiving PM's... 

Rest all - well like at least... it makes a big difference indeed πŸ˜Š

Chapter 2

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
baap re pehle hi update main fire crackers πŸ˜‰
sakshi is twin sis of shree and liz is her bhabhi i guess 😊
sakshi cycling to college that to for 2 hrs baap re
aisha ragging her and asking her to either kiss or wear a bikini ye ragging bhi na just hate it 😑
sakshi collided with arjun and well was sort of drooling but then he asked her to kiss him she got angry
arjun ko dhamaki woh bhi aisha ke liye vohoo he is pissed now and so he complained because of which poor girl is being suspended from college
thanks for pm waiting to see what will sakshi do now
waise likes sakshi lizzi convo
Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Loved Sakshi the way she tackled Arjun...
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM
Awesome update pyar ki dolli.
Loved it.
It's different and unique concept.
Aisha and ragging!!!!!!
Loved the way Sakshi fought.
Shree and Liza are already married..😊
Loved the way Liza was taking care of her.
Con soonz...
interesting dear 
awesome update 
Fire crackers in first update not bad 
loved saakshi fight 
Lets see what happens next 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
awesome start...
cycling for 2 hours... baap reπŸ˜•