Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anu91

hello Arma can i address u like Arma na!!!!i told u na definitely story would be blockbuster...such a awesome start...sakshi MBA student...and wearing spec too...superb...awe!!shree and Liz as bhai and bhabi...lovely and cute family...Liz and sakshi bond was nice...
coming to hero heroine part...Wt a intro of both...Arjun demand for kiss...
both Arjun and sakshi POV for each other was awesome...awe!!!sakshi have to ride bicycle from home to coll...how she escaped from Arjun in evening was nice...
waiting for more of there nok johk..
do Cont soon...

Hey dearie - sure u can address me as Arma!

Thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear...

Wow u seemed to like it a lot... Thanks :D

Glad you loved the family...

You will see more of the nok jhok further!

~ Arma :D
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: skrafty

Awesome update
Loved it
amazing
precap looks interesting
waiting for the next part
continue soon
PS: Are u inspired by the book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus " ?

Hey dear... yippee u liked it!

Nope I just heard about that book... 

I didn't read as of now...

From CS u will understand why it's Mars V/S Venus.. :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: yams.s

Nice Update

Brilliant first meeting of Arjun and Saakshi

Arjun too protective of Aisha

Continue Soon

Heyyya! Glad u liked it dear!

Yup Arjun is a very protective bro...

Stay tuned!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: greensakthi

wow...

awesome dr!!

precap is the one i liked the most.(Winks)

one minute, she saw the bro-sis in the college for the first time, right? when did she write that chit, as he was teasing her and everyone was there standing around her..

con soon dr plz!!

Hi there! Oho so you liked the precap ;)

Yes tht is when she wrote the chit - when it's written that her fingers were busy.. that minute...

Stay tuneeddd :D :D :D
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Ayesha was ragging Sakshi.  Kiss or wear BikiniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arjun complained agnst Sakshi & she was suspended.

Yup I created a diff Ayesha here :)

Wait for the next ch :)
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Devi maiyya
awesome start πŸ‘
i have always longed to see sakshi & shree as twins...u made my wish true 
well Arjun & Ayesha were lyk perfeccctt bro-sis πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ameer baap ka bigda beta...nw what is he upto??? πŸ˜•
thanks for pm & cont soon πŸ€—
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Hey Guys...

No... not exactly the next chapter...

Basically here is the Character Sketch...

It reveals a lot about their character...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arjun Pratap Singh 

Fury, rage, ego and chivalry - a deadly combination which defines him... his killer looks adds to his vanity... arrogance is his surname... the heir to the Lionex Industries... is self consumed... but has one weakness - his gorgeous sister... somewhere down in his heart there might be a glimmer of hope... but for now he happens to be the typical spoilt son of a billionaire... for him everything is no less than a war... a point to prove.. and he always wins... showing glimpses of the God Mars...

Sakshi Anand 

Realistic, practical, has a high intellect... believes in brains more than brawn... a natural beauty... values her self respect... harbors immense love for Shree and Liza... she knows how to snub people... caring... she has a silent air of charms about her... has the ability to absorb any ill towards her and silently repel that to the insulter... her goodness has the strange capability of turning a vice into virtue... seems gullible but her position is as staunch as an iron... the last thing that she is , a damsel in distress, she believes in true love... somehow carrying the attributes of the Goddess Venus...

Sameer Damsingh Rathore  

Childhood friend of Arjun... he too is equally snobbish and arrogant about his attitude... being more skilled in business he feel that he is always right... his fair looks and figure earns him the praises of many... however he barely gives any notice to that... absorbed in making more money and riding the reign of the partnered business high... his so called perfect world will soon crash with the entry of Ayesha...

Ayesha Pratap Singhania  

The wild child of the house... she somewhere yearns to be pampered by her parent but they are always busy... she is the heart of Arjun... he can do anything for his lovely sis... she too loves her brother till no end... being very vivacious she tries to find joy in every little thing... she is a little spoilt... however she does have a little golden heart... which barely shows up... gorgeous yet child like it's difficult to hate her for long... she has a habit of listening to only one person - herself... she is tired behind money minded people... surprisingly she will find her match in Sameer...

Shreekant Anand  

The twin brother of Sakshi.. extremely lovely, sweet, caring and protective for Sakshi... like Sakshi he too is highly intelligent... harbors deep feelings for Liza... yet he hasn't said anything much...

Liza D'cruz

Fondly referred to as Lizzie... extremely sweet and loveable... she too loves Shree.. and takes care of him in every manner possible... 

Raina Mehra   

The typical model girlfriend of Arjun... "loves" him solely for the amount of money he has and to be in the page 3 column... all she wants are expensive gifts and publicity...

Mr. Pratap Singhania  

Arrogant, egoistic, chauvinist... loves his son.. but has a strained relation with him... with great difficulty has he made the billion dollar company...

Mrs. Avantika Singhania  

Step mother of Arjun... loves her daughter Ayesha more... she is not a bad character... just that she never got acceptance from Arjun as a mother... very intelligent and graceful...

Chandrakant Patil  

Personal security guard cum manager for Arjun (however later he will be an integral part of the story)

Sikandar Khanna  

Rival business man... (a very important part of the story... later will he join)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys the minute I get 10 likes / comments the next ch will be posted ;) So you know what to do... :)
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice CS

Please update the next part

Eagerly waiting
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: yams.s

Nice CS

Please update the next part

Eagerly waiting

Thankx a ton buddy :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: AadhyaAashutosh

Hi Devi maiyya

awesome start πŸ‘
i have always longed to see sakshi & shree as twins...u made my wish true 
well Arjun & Ayesha were lyk perfeccctt bro-sis πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ameer baap ka bigda beta...nw what is he upto??? πŸ˜•
thanks for pm & cont soon πŸ€—

Hello bhakt!

Hehe... teri maata teri muraad poori kar di (twins!)

han ji... har angle se AyeJun perfect bro n sis ;)

Just wait n watch!

~ Devi Maiyya