episodes 240/241, 21st,22nd Dec 2010 p.25
episodes 242/243 23, 24th Dec 1010 p.26
episodes 244,245,246 the Dec 2010 p.29
episodes 247,248, 30th,31st Dec,2010 p.31
episodes 249,251,252,3rd,4th, 5th, Jan 2011.p.35

LTL written update

Episode ~ 228

3rd December 2010

Episode picks up from this point ~ Aye Sahib asks Baji, Baji how did all this happen? how did  Naku get hurt?  Baji smiles and replies, Aye Sahib, I tried to dissuade Naku many times not to go, but her heart felt that Bhau's life was in danger! then what ? she dragged me there ! and saw that someone was taking an aim at Bhau! within a flash! she ran in front of Bhau and took the bullet upon herself!

Dutta seems surprised , and  Kala looks up at him apprehensively.. is he going to have a melt down ,towards the gutter snipe? but much to her satisfaction, he turns and begins to walk down the corridor, unconcerned.  Baji looks disappointed and mumbles ,Bhau...

Dutta continues walking decisively down the corridor.. much to the delight of the evil gang.

Naku is traumatized and she keeps, repeating, call Saab, won't take treatment.. call Saab! she wails  out in pain Saabbb! Dutta hears her and stops short, at her cry! his family both for and against hold their breath to see what Dutta's reaction would be?  Baji calls Bhau.. goading him to go to  Naku.. but Dutta has appearances to keep up, tough exterior, unforgiving. Dutta turns the direction  of his feet.. and the famous Bollywood song , Jane jogi  de nal. plays.. it's means.. "I want to go with my beloved.. may all my flesh be torn apart, but not mine eyes .. let them be to see my beloved with.. yes I want to go to my beloved! Dutta walks past Kala and heads for the operating theatre.. she looks on apprehensively. Hopes he might change his mind! but he doesn't .."I  want to go to my beloved!  Dutta walks on  as if in a trance.. her cry  Saab, tore Dutta's heart ,he heard her plea.. he has to go to her..

Kala watches, as Dutta pushes the  port hole doors to the procedure room.. and in a trance he looks at  Naku  in patient clothing.. Saab!.. she murmers and he looks down  at her.. his face fixed, yet his eyes reflect her pain..  Naku lies with her eyes closed..the doctor tells Dutta, she is not  in a good state..,has lost a lot of blood , but she won't allow us to do anything ..can you please talk to her. Dutta looks down at  Naku , and calls her,  Naku!   her eyes open and she gives him a sided look.. blinks , and relieved , says, Saab... he firms his expression.  Naku moves her hand and reaches out for his wrist.. gently. and feels the watch chain of his arm.. he just stands still,as she fits her palm firmly against  his,  hanging on to his thumb.. Dutta fingers just stay straight.. and  Naku , flutters her eye lids and experiences peace... then she opens her eyes  and gives him a feeble smile. The doctor says, your wife is lucky , the bullet just managed to scrap past her .. and Dutta  continues to look down into her tender eyes.. the doctor says, but still the wound is pretty deep, and I'll give her an anaesthetic, she won't bear the pain otherwise. He prepares the injection, and he assures her, you won't feel a thing, and you'll be absolutely fine..

Naku shakes her head , and says, no doctor don't make me unconscious, I am Dutta Shriam's wife.. she  looks up at Dutta and says, if I don't  suffer pain, than how will I find I  realize my inner grit! ,she turns to the doctor, this wound is minor.. I  have no problem in  going through the trauma. Dutta says gently,  it will hurt a lot..you won't be able  to withstand it!  Naku  gives him a daredevil look and he  evades her look, and carries on, do as the doctor advises. Naku looks up him bravely, and replies, I'll be fine Saab.. now I am not alone.. my strength had doubled.. Dutta frowns at her decision, and doesn't wish to  argue with her... I am will remain conscious she says to the doctor , and he accepts that, and starts the procedure..  Naku looks up at Dutta.. "beloved..beloved.. my being is no more I am now yours completely..the doctor starts to suture the flesh..and she winces in pain.. but hangs on to Dutta's palm.. clenching it tightly, twisting it as the pain cuts through her.. Dutta watches, her pain and his face  tightens up in pain too..and his fingers close around  Naku's palm as her pain  troubles him.. and he assures her by his grip he is there for her...Kala watches  the grip of their palms through the porthole window in the door.. and her face clouds with rage..

Dutta recalls,FB, those moments in the forest where she tends to his lacerated palm..  swabs his wound in his room..he recalls being hit on the head  by  an iron bar by  Chaskar.. Dutta holds her palm.. "my beloved is my deity.. he is my shelter.. Naku looks up into his  saddened eyes and gives him strength.. the doctor sutures  the wound.. I just want to be with my beloved".  Naku takes the pain of the procedure.. with Dutta's support.. Kala burns with anger ..   

Chaskar's adda 

His men are busy doing  different  past time  activities, playing cards, boozing, scuffing his bike.. he comes down  the stairs, bat in hand and blows his top at them,  mailaa! They  all stand to attention.. one of them has the guts to  ask , what's wrong? and he gets a wack on his face with Chaskar's bat..  Chaskar  dressed  in a blue satin shirt, white tight chino's and matching white loafers grabs this guy he smacked, by his collar and yells, are bullets sold at the local grocery store that you went and shot  Dutta Bhau?  the man says , no that's not true, I  didn't shoot  Dutta .Chaskar replies, you didn't then you?you? you? he quizzes all his men..all deny it and he is perplexed ..then who fired the damned bullet? he yells. phattu   his side kick.. tries his rough tone,  so who took  a shot then ,if you guys didn't? hurry up and speak up.. comically the  thugs all hang their heads low.. suddenly Chaskar has a  brain wave.. hey phutto I smell a rat! look I had a  gun, babniya has a gun ,and you have one.. none of us fired our guns? then who the hell fired the shot? some foul play somewhere? someone has used my shoulder  to take a shot at Dutta Bhau! mailaa! Be alert you lot! someone is  making use of  Chaskar bhai!.. phutto tries to be smart, yes because you took the diamonds off Dutta Bhau.. and  Chaskar bites his head off, no I  didn't take it off  him , I  snatched the diamonds off Dutta Bhau!phutto corrects himself , yes you snatched them off him, now Dutta Bhau will also think that you  made an attempt at his life! Chaskar bhai... were having a one to one fight with Dutta Bhau aren't we? Chaskar replies..phattu! if one aims to be a don.. then one has to be prepared to tackle  big  dangers  too! do you reckon I am scared of Dutta Bhau? he  gives phuttu a shake..  who says , no of course not!  Chaskar says, ok then you better arrange for the auction of the diamonds! and I will have a one to one meeting with Dutta Bhau!  mailaa!

At the hospital

Kishore consoles his wife Kala.. don't you worry.. did you see the power of true love? eventually Bhau does go to  Naku.. Kala is silent.. Aye Sahib, now confesses, Jagdamma!  I almost lost my trust off  Naku , but she has regained it again! by yet again saving my son's life! I misunderstood her.. Kala is cut up by her mother's admission, Baji,  Kishore pleased with Aye Sahib.. realization..

Dutta comes out of the OT.. all eyes are on him.. Aye Sahib calls him, but he turns away, too preoccupied to speak.. and slowly he  walks away , but Aye Sahib, asks , how is  Naku? her wound has been sutured.. she unconscious at the moment, she'll come around soon.. he says morosely.. his mothers says, will you listen to me Dutta?  Naku has proved once again, that she can go to any lengths for you! even ready to give her life! we all condemned her as the culprit! in fact we never even gave her a chance to prove her innocence! listen Dutta...  but Dutta turns a deaf ear to his mother's words and walks away from his family.. wait Dutta! his mother calls but he ignores her and leaves..  Leela smiles at Dutta's  stubborn streak.. Kala needn't worry in calmness she enjoys Dutta's misery which he creates for himself.. a restless hell

Kala has figured out her next move and she suggests to her mother,  Aye Sahib, you go home and get some rest, I'll stay with  vahini...

Dutta drinking in warehouse

His shadow.. drinking.. he needed it to calm his frayed nerves.. sitting on the bonnet of his jeep with the front lights on , his shoes pressed against the front spoiler.. bottle in hand.. he recalls her voice.. FB, when one is in love, one forgets all pain and sorrows of the past, and the whole world seems beautiful! you'll see Saab your life too will be filled with love! ; I confess before all that you suffered all my atrocities, that I was wrong.. and in return for your love you never expected anything in return .. so now in keeping all the rituals , with your consent.. I ask for your hand.. Dutta takes a swig of brandy! As he has a FB of him putting vermillion, and mangalsutra  on her.. he sits on the bonnet of his jeep as it were his throne.. and takes a swig. Then he recalls  her voice ,this is the truth about my life! her beautiful  face half in light and half in shadow came before him that night! iam  Nakusha.. you hate beautiful faces. he recalls his interactions with the dusky  Naku.. he turns head.. I'll maim my face forever !then will love me? Dutta holds his bottle around it's neck and is lost in thoughts.. then drinks , and recalls his anger on his wedding night, I will erase every single memory of yours from my heart! but he sees the dark  Naku before him in the glow of the lighter... you are dead for me as from today! from today the  name  Nakusha only means deceit for me!  Naku saying look carefully these eyes have the same truth and sincerity of love in them..and yet.. she saves him from getting shot??? Dutta throws back his head, recalls  Baji's words despite me discouraging her , she said her heart tells her saabs life is in danger.. Kala's question how did  Nakusha  get hurt so badly?.. did she do something to her self??? you can't trust this girl.. Dutta thinks about Kala's  alert.. yet recalls how she hung on to his hand... Dutta is majorly confused.. Aye sahibs words,  Naku has proved once again she'll do anything for you.. even give her life.. Dutta  rests his head back on the windscreen and groans.. nakooosha.. what is  your truth?? what is your reality?? why can't I see your  real face...what the hell   Nakusha!...  ayeee nakushaaa... he takes a swig..

At the hospital

Naku wakes up with a start!  saaab!  she calls out in panic!  she gathers herself and turns her head and finds Kala sitting by her bed side smiling like a venomous snake ! what's the matter vahini?  Naku  glares at her, Kala asks, is it hurting? you love bhau a lot don't  you?  the bullet that was meant for him, you took it upon yourself.. good! in fact I should say , thanks for saving my Bhau's life...if any thing had happened to him, then my game would be over! who would I play with? and who would I give pain to? she hisses.  Naku fumes and gets up from her bed.. and faces Kala, you love playing games don't  you Kalavati?  but you have such rotten luck that you get beaten every time! if I wanted I could have told Saab the truth about you! but I won't tell him. because he'll lose his trust in you and in sisterly love! and besides I don't wish to elevate myself by badmouthing  you ! I aim to win Saab's love, through trust! with love! and you? you won't be able to do a thing! Kala retorts, you are full of yourself these days, aren't you  Nakusha?  Naku replies, I am very happy today! because I discovered, that Saab still has some place left for me in his heart! Saab brought me here, stayed by my side, you can try your hardest.. but Saab will always keep coming back to me!  like you! I don't like playing games Kalavati... what  seems , is the truth!  either you can't see, or you don't want to  face the truth!  Naku gives her a contemptuous stare! Episode ends Hamlet53~ 13.7.14.                 

~~~~~~~~~

The palm scene between Dutta and  Naku is a well loved classic sequence.. a cry of help from  Naku has the power to reverse Dutta's footsteps back to her.. despite his grudge against her he gives her the support she craves for.. to help her overcome excruciating physical trauma..   

Chaskar and phutto, much to viewers amusement, present themselves on screen as caricatures of Dutta and his right hand man  Baji Rao..

Dutta has immense problems in drawing conclusions about the people around him. In this episode he is bombarded with  a collection of his experiences and people's opinions.. mostly to do with the two toned  Naku.. he loves her that much he knows, but in his mind it's a split  Naku he sees.. he can't accept the two as one and the same.. the dusky  Naku who is fake  he loves.. even now. the beautiful  Naku who is real he loathes. His mind cannot accept easily that the fake one was  a mirage.. it's the present  Naku who is the truth.. for Dutta only one truth remains so far ,and that is whichever ,dusky or fair this girl lied to him , betrayed his trust..

He doesn't trust his own vision.. his heart is not ready to fathom the truth about  Nakusha's love, he will forever doubt her .. he has to be blinded partially  to see Naku's truth.. for that matter Kala's truth and a few others.

It is a pity that Dutta is already aware that Naku is fearless of death.. and her intercepting the bullet meant for him is typical of  Naku.. yet Kala's words that, "who knows this girl didn't do something to herself?  hold more value for Dutta.

N.B.. helloo every body welcome to thread 3.. we all made it..  remember shared ownership of all the threads..

Thanks for reading, the previous WU, mirage, fassben, naila..[goody2shoes] great to see you, bart, twinky, tammy...

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

awee new sweeet classroom 🥳..Its party time..🥳...heartiest Congratulations on your third thread our our sweetest hammie lion..🤗..thank you for giving the joy of your wonderful writings...🤗...sooo sweeet of you...Thanks sooo much for your lovely sweeet threads dear.🤗...chweetest hammie lion...🤗...Twinky Baby will back sooon  & do loads of naughty,,,😉...big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats awsemm episode even after kala brainwashing dutta pull toward nakku is what he couldn't ignored
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twinkle-star

awee new sweeet classroom 🥳..Its party time..🥳...heartiest Congratulations on your third thread our our sweetest hammie lion..🤗..thank you for giving the joy of your wonderful writings...🤗...sooo sweeet of you...Thanks sooo much for your lovely sweeet threads dear.🤗...chweetest hammie lion...🤗...Twinky Baby will back sooon  & do loads of naughty,,,😉...big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗

thanks for your lovely welcome.. and Hammie  welcomes you too in the new classroom..
 good luck for tomm.. tera exam..  rest and eat properly.. leave the rest to god.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamanna1391

congrats awsemm episode even after kala brainwashing dutta pull toward nakku is what he couldn't ignored
hellooo partner,we did it  .. thread 3 of LtL..  kala ko mau ki kahani par rehe hai..naku ab combat mood mein. hai.. dutta drinks and reflects... but the sad mad..  jack ass! loves  naku.. much love hammie

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Hamlet

congrats on Thread 3. This has to be one of my favorite scene from why she called out saab then he goes to her and stands by her side It was too good.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hammie naya thread mubarak ho !   its all due to your outstanding efforts that we continue to enjoy the show n the forum.  Thank you dilse 
Sorry was away for a few days but this n the last few episodes were one among my fav.  When he is raged with the dilly dallying doc it proved beyond doubt how deeply he cared for the woman whom he claims to hate for eternity.  
It was heartening to see dutta moved by naku,s pain n raw strength first putting herself in danger n then withstanding the painful medical procedure.  He will surely be proud of her, ab babi ki beti se don ki biwi jo bangayi.  Kya shakal banaya tha OT mein gadha 😉,  naku ke saat palm to palm ke baad dard direct dilpe laga 😆
But our gadha is fighting his own demons n taking his own sweet time to acknowledge n accept naku. Kala,s plans failing n a major victory for naku in this battle of nerves.    
The song was perfect with the track, overall a very moving episode.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet hi fassben..😊  good to see you on the new thread

congrats on Thread 3. This has to be one of my favorite scene from why she called out saab then he goes to her and stands by her side It was too good.
it was a beautiful episode.. both look so good together.. my dp is dutta's face..  as he looked down at her,thanks for the lovely image and the best wishes.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -bharti-

yeahhh bart you here..😊
Hey hammie naya thread mubarak ho !   its all due to your outstanding efforts that we continue to enjoy the show n the forum.  Thank you dilse   yaar tum encourage kar te ho that's why it chugging alone..

Sorry was away for a few days but this n the last few episodes were one among my fav.  When he is raged with the dilly dallying doc it proved beyond doubt how deeply he cared for the woman whom he claims to hate for eternity. ..i knew  you would despite being busy ,still go through mine and tammy's work.. 
It was heartening to see dutta moved by naku,s pain n raw strength first putting herself in danger n then withstanding the painful medical procedure.  He will surely be proud of her, ab babi ki beti se don ki biwi jo bangayi. 👏👏👏  Kya shakal banaya tha OT mein gadha 😉,  naku ke saat palm to palm ke baad dard direct dilpe laga 😆  i know.. and the looks she gave him..
But our gadha is fighting his own demons n taking his own sweet time to acknowledge n accept naku. Kala,s plans failing n a major victory for naku in this battle of nerves.    
The song was perfect with the track, overall a very moving episode.
the song was  great.. couldn't find any english translations.. made a fast one myself ,.. of course the  back ground to the song..is heer ranjha story... in her love he becomes a hermit.. jogi.. looking for her from village to village..  could mean in Sufiism.. man's quest for  his god.. the ultimate truth..    samjhe aye my dear bart.??? much love hammie choooha..

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HELLO,
Congratulations on your third thread Hammie. Thank you for entertaining us and keeping everything alive and kicking :)

Ok now for my take on the episode. (I watched it on Friday so I may run a few blanks lol)

So the big moment in this episode was whether Dutta would walk away or stay. (ironically that seems to be the biggest bane of his life, having to choose between the two) It's interesting because, although Dutta may be a lot of things-and have some weaknesses the biggest being he is easily manipulated, one thing he is definitely not and that is a quitter. Even 'before becoming Bhau' (I'm going to call this BB) when he worked at the garage, he worked hard. And by hard I mean hard, he was ambitious and didn't shirk from responsibility. What needed to be done, got done. Simple as that. That is one feat that carried itself forward as Dutta entered the new phase in his life-the gangster phase. Even today what needs to be done gets done. Let's take a look at that: Rewind to the first wedding; straight away, trouble was brewing which came in the form of Anna (Again what is with the names?) and Dutta was there up and ready to tackle it head on (albeit here he had the undeniable added anger and perhaps since his fiance had literally skipped their wedding, maybe some masculinity a form of male/gender complex came into it and he felt he had something to prove hence the extra cruel manner (forcing Naku along, the blood on his face, the jumping into danger head first all alone hence the helicopter incidence) BUT either way all of this is yet again replicated post wedding number two, except only now, I fear Dutta is fighting himself. His own demons. Yes he has been lied/cheated and betrayed (yet again? question because Naku was innocent the first time round, albeit I have my reservations as to why she remained silent when she quite clearly knew something fishing was going on with Supriya)  by the same person. Only this time she isn't just his friend, but his lover. 

Understandably he is furious, he feels as though she literally put him under a spell, he needs to exercise his control, he needs to in a completely misogynistic manner show 'who is boss.' But alas the irony here is that the only person who seems to be running the show-who has been for a while- is sari clad and the biggest two faced person in the world. 

SO back to my point, Dutta has two options, with the 'sweet' words of kala running through his mind- "she didn't do this deliberately did she? she cannot be trusted" the basic human instinct of fight or flight kicks in. Now anyone else, I feel would have walked away. After all he got her to the hospital, ensured she was being treated, his whole family was there. He had crudely put done his part. BUT NO. How can he? when Dutta is a fighter? how can he just walk away. Especially when he knows in his heart f hearts that if this woman was as vindictive and manipulative as she is made out to be, she surely would have acted by now. She surely would have done something-anything by now.

And it is for that reason I think, he stays. This does make me wonder thus whether had Dutta discovered Naku's truth prior to falling in love with her, would he have acted in the same way? (I need to watch more, and I think I need to analyse more before I can pass a comment on that,) but the question is worthy and it falls right back to heart of the show. One thing which has always earned by respect is that Dutta is portrayed a man who isn't drawn to the exterior beauty of anyone. (I'm not just referring to Naku here) Take Surpiya, despite beign beautiful he didn't trust her, heck I think even when he had a change of heart that was more of Naku's persistance than his own realisation. His own realisation takes more time as  got to witness in the Jungle. Not only does Dutta respect Naku as a human but he treats her equally. For that this guy despite his literal murderous ways does deserve some credit.

Ok so Dutta turns around and goes to comfort his wife. (ERM ok, here comes my rant about inaccuracies...please feel free to skip this bit if you wish) SO Naku is in the OT. So the OT. You know one of the most sterile rooms in a hospital, which require, washing, and surgical outfits, into which no-one and I mean no-one not even the King of the World can walk into willy nilly. But Alas our Dutta seems to. Why not? (rolls eyes)

Question: how popular is Jana jogi de naal?, my mum tells me it's an old song, she couldn't quite remember but she feels it was picturised on Vinod Khanna? anyhow I'm asking because literally the song is used in EVERY drama. Every Drama. Ok it's nice, I get it, but come on. COnsidering how epic the Tasha ship turned out to be, (I'm sure even the creators hadn't anticipated that) they could have at least found a 'song' for them. You know a song or even theme used just for them? Oh well, it's only a minor part, so I shouldn't fret so much...

Kala: I do enjoy watching her. Aashka is very good. Given lines or not, she knows how to make her presence felt. I loved watching her, watch Dutta, her fixed gaze, her momentarily relapse, when she wondered whether the small story told by Baji had melted Dutta's heart. Her slight smirk upon realising how stupid her brother really is and that alas no she still had the upper hand. (More on her later)

Tasha and Sutures: boy this couple must have so many matching scars, with all the times we've been shown Dutta's injury and now Naku's, who needs Tattoo's when you have war wounds ey? 

Tasha: SO the hospital scene, and the intimacy. You don't need me to go on about it, but we do all agree that it is was done wonderfully. What caught my attention was that Naku reached out unhesitatingly, unapologetically. She is his wife, she knows how to exercise her rights. Despite being aware that Dutta may well be furious with her (what's new?) she doesn't care, all she knows and all that matters to her is that he came. He heard her and he came. Bas aur kuch nahi. Incidently this comes at the perfect time for her, when her enemy is now attacking in the open and she felt completely hopeless (remember her telling baji, in this house there are more enemies than well wishers when he tried to comfort her, to me that was the first sign of her feeling weak, of feeling that she cannot even rely on Baji, especially not after what he has been through.) But now that her Saab is by her side, she is given a new lease of life, one which solidifies as soon as he holds her hand back. AT which point I found it subtle that Dutta mentioned that she wouldn't be able to bear the pain without anesthetic. note his tone was nonchalent. that doesn't mean he didn't care but rather he knew, what with being her husband, that she is stubborn. That she wasn't going to listen to anyone, she made up her mind and she was going to see it through. To me him mentioning that it would hurt felt as though he was only trying to reassure himself. As though he wanted to hear Naku say I am Naku Patil wife of Dutta, I can bear pain. As though by hearing her say it, he was trying to get some confirmation. Let's not forget the man is deeply conflicted.

A confliction which grows deeper by the constant bouncing around of his fickle mother. Oh deary me. AS, yesterday Anti-Naku today Pro-naku, kal? Kya patha? I understand her plight I do get her pain, she is is mother I do understand, but honestly sometimes it does not surprise me how conflicted and easily swayed Dutta can be. I know who he get's that from. 

I'm going to breeze over Chaska, I do enjoy watching him. He really is a villain who escaped a 1990's bollywood filmset. In fact all the villains on this show so far have been interesting. Kala is the utomst she reminds me of Regina aka Evil Queen from a American show Once upon a time, I'm not sure how many of you are fmailiar with it, but Regina despite being evil, you do root for her. You do feel for her. Arguably she does have much more of a mellow side, unlike Kala, who I am led to believe is only going to get worse. But Yeah there is something likeable (I dunno is that too much of a strong word?) Then there was Anna, his crazy highlighter towels and while suspiciously female like white sandals. He was a delight to watch too. As is this CHaskar with his exaggerated accent. 

This scene was clearly supposed to alert he audience onto a possible pact a possible ploy that could be concocted between one Kala and one Chaskar. (more on this later- as the episodes play out)

Kala V naku: Ok first things first, please someone explain to me how drinking ash/soot mixed in milk was of any benefit to Naku and/or a detriment to Kala? I mean really? This was one of those moments from a few episodes back when I coughed up the tea I was drinking. Seriously? 
Now the hospital scene, fresh from her new dose of strength Naku is ready to face kala...but wait she's not? I cannot be the only one who got annoyed with Naku here. I understand that numbers and support currently lie in favour of Kala but deciding that you don't want to break Dutta's heart by telling him the real culprit is his dear old sister, had alarm bells going off me. Back up Naku, remember the last time you tried to smother him? When you decided not to tell him about his rogue fiance? Remember how wonderfully that turned out? Remember? oh but wait no! It didn't and really this is nothing more than De ja vu. In fact that one scene to me felt like a forewarning as though, Naku was about to make the biggest mistake of her life. Letting Kala go now, would only result in a much worse fate. 

FInally Dutta drinking-again. I beginning to surrender to the fact that we cannot get through an episode without him drinking at least once. It's a shame how alcohol is both glorified and disgraced on TV shows. On the one hand it is shown as being a terrible addiction and the 'good' characters stay well away from it. But on the other it is almost always portrayed as a crutch for the character going through emotional turmoil. I have a lot to say on that but of fear of making ANOTHER ridiculously long post, I shall bid adieu here.

Thank you for reading.
Once again thank you Hammie.