LTL thread 3~repeated on Rishtey Finale WUS 309 ,310 p.102 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
@ naila
aweee your comments are always such a treat to read dear.❤️.. we all loved them sooo much..❤️..sooo sweet of you..🤗..keep posting dear🤗...Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗
hi hamlet
congrats for new thread...👏
photo congrats_pink_flowers.gif
Originally posted by twinkle-star

@ naila
aweee your comments are always such a treat to read dear.❤️.. we all loved them sooo much..❤️..sooo sweet of you..🤗..keep posting dear🤗...Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗

Aww thank you- as you can see I often get carried away LOL. Long comments FTW LOL. Hope you're having a wonderful Birthday dear :) 

Hi hammiee

Ek aur zabardast feat...another feather in u r cap which is already decorated😊...i wish u continue writing ...entertaining u r fans...u r amazinggg hammiee

Originally posted by goody2shoes

HELLO,
Congratulations on your third thread Hammie. Thank you for entertaining us and keeping everything alive and kicking :)

Ok now for my take on the episode. (I watched it on Friday so I may run a few blanks lol)

So the big moment in this episode was whether Dutta would walk away or stay. (ironically that seems to be the biggest bane of his life, having to choose between the two) It's interesting because, although Dutta may be a lot of things-and have some weaknesses the biggest being he is easily manipulated, one thing he is definitely not and that is a quitter. Even 'before becoming Bhau' (I'm going to call this BB) when he worked at the garage, he worked hard. And by hard I mean hard, he was ambitious and didn't shirk from responsibility. What needed to be done, got done. Simple as that. That is one feat that carried itself forward as Dutta entered the new phase in his life-the gangster phase. Even today what needs to be done gets done. Let's take a look at that: Rewind to the first wedding; straight away, trouble was brewing which came in the form of Anna (Again what is with the names?) and Dutta was there up and ready to tackle it head on (albeit here he had the undeniable added anger and perhaps since his fiance had literally skipped their wedding, maybe some masculinity a form of male/gender complex came into it and he felt he had something to prove hence the extra cruel manner (forcing Naku along, the blood on his face, the jumping into danger head first all alone hence the helicopter incidence) BUT either way all of this is yet again replicated post wedding number two, except only now, I fear Dutta is fighting himself. His own demons. Yes he has been lied/cheated and betrayed (yet again? question because Naku was innocent the first time round, albeit I have my reservations as to why she remained silent when she quite clearly knew something fishing was going on with Supriya)  by the same person. Only this time she isn't just his friend, but his lover. 

Understandably he is furious, he feels as though she literally put him under a spell, he needs to exercise his control, he needs to in a completely misogynistic manner show 'who is boss.' But alas the irony here is that the only person who seems to be running the show-who has been for a while- is sari clad and the biggest two faced person in the world. 

SO back to my point, Dutta has two options, with the 'sweet' words of kala running through his mind- "she didn't do this deliberately did she? she cannot be trusted" the basic human instinct of fight or flight kicks in. Now anyone else, I feel would have walked away. After all he got her to the hospital, ensured she was being treated, his whole family was there. He had crudely put done his part. BUT NO. How can he? when Dutta is a fighter? how can he just walk away. Especially when he knows in his heart f hearts that if this woman was as vindictive and manipulative as she is made out to be, she surely would have acted by now. She surely would have done something-anything by now.

And it is for that reason I think, he stays. This does make me wonder thus whether had Dutta discovered Naku's truth prior to falling in love with her, would he have acted in the same way? (I need to watch more, and I think I need to analyse more before I can pass a comment on that,) but the question is worthy and it falls right back to heart of the show. One thing which has always earned by respect is that Dutta is portrayed a man who isn't drawn to the exterior beauty of anyone. (I'm not just referring to Naku here) Take Surpiya, despite beign beautiful he didn't trust her, heck I think even when he had a change of heart that was more of Naku's persistance than his own realisation. His own realisation takes more time as  got to witness in the Jungle. Not only does Dutta respect Naku as a human but he treats her equally. For that this guy despite his literal murderous ways does deserve some credit.

Ok so Dutta turns around and goes to comfort his wife. (ERM ok, here comes my rant about inaccuracies...please feel free to skip this bit if you wish) SO Naku is in the OT. So the OT. You know one of the most sterile rooms in a hospital, which require, washing, and surgical outfits, into which no-one and I mean no-one not even the King of the World can walk into willy nilly. But Alas our Dutta seems to. Why not? (rolls eyes)

Question: how popular is Jana jogi de naal?, my mum tells me it's an old song, she couldn't quite remember but she feels it was picturised on Vinod Khanna? anyhow I'm asking because literally the song is used in EVERY drama. Every Drama. Ok it's nice, I get it, but come on. COnsidering how epic the Tasha ship turned out to be, (I'm sure even the creators hadn't anticipated that) they could have at least found a 'song' for them. You know a song or even theme used just for them? Oh well, it's only a minor part, so I shouldn't fret so much...

Kala: I do enjoy watching her. Aashka is very good. Given lines or not, she knows how to make her presence felt. I loved watching her, watch Dutta, her fixed gaze, her momentarily relapse, when she wondered whether the small story told by Baji had melted Dutta's heart. Her slight smirk upon realising how stupid her brother really is and that alas no she still had the upper hand. (More on her later)

Tasha and Sutures: boy this couple must have so many matching scars, with all the times we've been shown Dutta's injury and now Naku's, who needs Tattoo's when you have war wounds ey? 

Tasha: SO the hospital scene, and the intimacy. You don't need me to go on about it, but we do all agree that it is was done wonderfully. What caught my attention was that Naku reached out unhesitatingly, unapologetically. She is his wife, she knows how to exercise her rights. Despite being aware that Dutta may well be furious with her (what's new?) she doesn't care, all she knows and all that matters to her is that he came. He heard her and he came. Bas aur kuch nahi. Incidently this comes at the perfect time for her, when her enemy is now attacking in the open and she felt completely hopeless (remember her telling baji, in this house there are more enemies than well wishers when he tried to comfort her, to me that was the first sign of her feeling weak, of feeling that she cannot even rely on Baji, especially not after what he has been through.) But now that her Saab is by her side, she is given a new lease of life, one which solidifies as soon as he holds her hand back. AT which point I found it subtle that Dutta mentioned that she wouldn't be able to bear the pain without anesthetic. note his tone was nonchalent. that doesn't mean he didn't care but rather he knew, what with being her husband, that she is stubborn. That she wasn't going to listen to anyone, she made up her mind and she was going to see it through. To me him mentioning that it would hurt felt as though he was only trying to reassure himself. As though he wanted to hear Naku say I am Naku Patil wife of Dutta, I can bear pain. As though by hearing her say it, he was trying to get some confirmation. Let's not forget the man is deeply conflicted.

A confliction which grows deeper by the constant bouncing around of his fickle mother. Oh deary me. AS, yesterday Anti-Naku today Pro-naku, kal? Kya patha? I understand her plight I do get her pain, she is is mother I do understand, but honestly sometimes it does not surprise me how conflicted and easily swayed Dutta can be. I know who he get's that from. 

I'm going to breeze over Chaska, I do enjoy watching him. He really is a villain who escaped a 1990's bollywood filmset. In fact all the villains on this show so far have been interesting. Kala is the utomst she reminds me of Regina aka Evil Queen from a American show Once upon a time, I'm not sure how many of you are fmailiar with it, but Regina despite being evil, you do root for her. You do feel for her. Arguably she does have much more of a mellow side, unlike Kala, who I am led to believe is only going to get worse. But Yeah there is something likeable (I dunno is that too much of a strong word?) Then there was Anna, his crazy highlighter towels and while suspiciously female like white sandals. He was a delight to watch too. As is this CHaskar with his exaggerated accent. 

This scene was clearly supposed to alert he audience onto a possible pact a possible ploy that could be concocted between one Kala and one Chaskar. (more on this later- as the episodes play out)

Kala V naku: Ok first things first, please someone explain to me how drinking ash/soot mixed in milk was of any benefit to Naku and/or a detriment to Kala? I mean really? This was one of those moments from a few episodes back when I coughed up the tea I was drinking. Seriously? 
Now the hospital scene, fresh from her new dose of strength Naku is ready to face kala...but wait she's not? I cannot be the only one who got annoyed with Naku here. I understand that numbers and support currently lie in favour of Kala but deciding that you don't want to break Dutta's heart by telling him the real culprit is his dear old sister, had alarm bells going off me. Back up Naku, remember the last time you tried to smother him? When you decided not to tell him about his rogue fiance? Remember how wonderfully that turned out? Remember? oh but wait no! It didn't and really this is nothing more than De ja vu. In fact that one scene to me felt like a forewarning as though, Naku was about to make the biggest mistake of her life. Letting Kala go now, would only result in a much worse fate. 

FInally Dutta drinking-again. I beginning to surrender to the fact that we cannot get through an episode without him drinking at least once. It's a shame how alcohol is both glorified and disgraced on TV shows. On the one hand it is shown as being a terrible addiction and the 'good' characters stay well away from it. But on the other it is almost always portrayed as a crutch for the character going through emotional turmoil. I have a lot to say on that but of fear of making ANOTHER ridiculously long post, I shall bid adieu here.

Thank you for reading.
Once again thank you Hammie. 
. Hi Naila,  sorry you will not know me but im already a fan of you,  now this is what i call a perfect comment.  Enjoyed it thoroughly,..  my Only complaint is after your analysis others wouldnt be left with much to say 😆  im joking 😉   looking forward to read more of your thoughts.   Edited by -bharti- - 9 years ago

HELLO, hi naila.. me was sooching.. have you done a runner! good to see you
Congratulations on your third thread Hammie. Thank you for entertaining us and keeping everything alive and kicking :)  yaar its LtL.. hard to resist..

Ok now for my take on the episode. (I watched it on Friday so I may run a few blanks lol)
dont worry.. i was watching FIFA... up till yesterday.. now twiddling my thumbs  ..miss ho haa of footie..ghar wale Man U's hain..😛
So the big moment in this episode was whether Dutta would walk away or stay. (ironically that seems to be the biggest bane of his life, having to choose between the two) It's interesting because, although Dutta may be a lot of things-and have some weaknesses the biggest being he is easily manipulated, one thing he is definitely not and that is a quitter. Even 'before becoming Bhau' (I'm going to call this BB)...humm sometimes he behaves like a ##!... when he worked at the garage, he worked hard. And by hard I mean hard, he was ambitious and didn't shirk from responsibility. What needed to be done, got done. Simple as that. That is one feat that carried itself forward as Dutta entered the new phase in his life-the gangster phase. Even today what needs to be done gets done. Let's take a look at that: Rewind to the first wedding; straight away, trouble was brewing which came in the form of Anna (Again what is with the names?)
HAAA tu thinking of Anna... nooo anna is a popular  name.. gangsters ka..i reckon.
 and Dutta was there up and ready to tackle it head on (albeit here he had the undeniable added anger and perhaps since his fiance had literally skipped their wedding, maybe some masculinity a form of male/gender complex came into it and he felt he had something to prove hence the extra cruel manner (forcing Naku along, the blood on his face, the jumping into danger head first all alone hence the helicopter incidence) BUT either way all of this is yet again replicated post wedding number two, except only now, I fear Dutta is fighting himself. His own demons. Yes he has been lied/cheated and betrayed (yet again? question because Naku was innocent the first time round, albeit I have my reservations as to why she remained silent when she quite clearly knew something fishing was going on with Supriya)  by the same person. Only this time she isn't just his friend, but his lover. ..she was all set to see him happy.. thought i'll break his heart.. remember she wanted to see him happy, in fact she encouraged him to form link ups with that broad.. one more issue with dutta..dont think he was taught to deal with failure.. aye sahib molly coddled him ,presumably..  with regards  to sups's doing a runner.. she humiliated him before all of Patil Vadi.. male ego issue hoga , I suspect..  but then deep down we know it was all kala 's handy work.. so dutta loses face  publicly.

Understandably he is furious, he feels as though she literally put him under a spell, he needs to exercise his control, he needs to in a completely misogynistic manner show 'who is boss.' But alas the irony here is that the only person who seems to be running the show-who has been for a while- is sari clad and the biggest two faced person in the world. 
you have said it.. she wears the trousers in that house hold..  trouble is dutta  has gremlins in his pea brain.. kala  has been warped emotionally since she was eight.. so the  story around them  has  to be volatile.
SO back to my point, Dutta has two options, with the 'sweet' words of kala running through his mind- "she didn't do this deliberately did she? she cannot be trusted" the basic human instinct of fight or flight kicks in. Now anyone else, I feel would have walked away. After all he got her to the hospital, ensured she was being treated, his whole family was there. He had crudely put done his part. BUT NO. How can he? when Dutta is a fighter? how can he just walk away. Especially when he knows in his heart f hearts that if this woman was as vindictive and manipulative as she is made out to be, she surely would have acted by now. She surely would have done something-anything by now.
so basically he covered his and his family's back .. got her medical aid. but the thing about Dutta is that the guy is compassionate.. and he once said to her "i admire people who are fearless" he knows naku is not afraid of death.. like most  humans..

And it is for that reason I think, he stays. This does make me wonder thus whether had Dutta discovered Naku's truth prior to falling in love with her, would he have acted in the same way? (I need to watch more, and I think I need to analyse more before I can pass a comment on that,) but the question is worthy and it falls right back to heart of the show. One thing which has always earned by respect is that Dutta is portrayed a man who isn't drawn to the exterior beauty of anyone. (I'm not just referring to Naku here) Take Surpiya, despite beign beautiful he didn't trust her, heck I think even when he had a change of heart that was more of Naku's persistance than his own realisation. His own realisation takes more time as  got to witness in the Jungle. Not only does Dutta respect Naku as a human but he treats her equally. For that this guy despite his literal murderous ways does deserve some credit.

Ok so Dutta turns around and goes to comfort his wife. (ERM ok, here comes my rant about inaccuracies...please feel free to skip this bit if you wish) SO Naku is in the OT. So the OT. You know one of the most sterile rooms in a hospital, which require, washing, and surgical outfits, into which no-one and I mean no-one not even the King of the World can walk into willy nilly. But Alas our Dutta seems to. Why not? (rolls eyes)..welll ummh yes.. dutta bhau is above the law.. didn't you know.. aaand doctor got an indication of  what this bhau can do out side.. 

Question: how popular is Jana jogi de naal?,
oyeee its a beautiful song... based of Punjabi Folk lore of Heer Ranjha.. lovers.. whose love story ended tragically.. like Romeo and Juliet..  kailesh kher did justice to the rendition and lyrics.. of the song.
 my mum tells me it's an old song, she couldn't quite remember but she feels it was picturised on Vinod Khanna? anyhow I'm asking because literally the song is used in EVERY drama. Every Drama. Ok it's nice, I get it, but come on. COnsidering how epic the Tasha ship turned out to be, (I'm sure even the creators hadn't anticipated that) they could have at least found a 'song' for them. You know a song or even theme used just for them? Oh well, it's only a minor part, so I shouldn't fret so much...ummh you need to keep in mind that Mishal Raheja was not colours's favorite  men.. surely you know the  fuss they made.. that ended in MR doing an exit..

Kala: I do enjoy watching her. Aashka is very good. Given lines or not, she knows how to make her presence felt. I loved watching her, watch Dutta, her fixed gaze, her momentarily relapse, when she wondered whether the small story told by Baji had melted Dutta's heart. Her slight smirk upon realising how stupid her brother really is and that alas no she still had the upper hand. (More on her later)
love her kala bhau... because she has the brains to match the looks.. dutta has the rage to match his looks!
Tasha and Sutures: boy this couple must have so many matching scars, with all the times we've been shown Dutta's injury and now Naku's, who needs Tattoo's when you have war wounds ey? 
koi nehin it'll suit her jab aage chal ke doness  bun jaye ge.
Tasha: SO the hospital scene, and the intimacy. You don't need me to go on about it, but we do all agree that it is was done wonderfully. What caught my attention was that Naku reached out unhesitatingly, unapologetically. She is his wife, she knows how to exercise her rights. Despite being aware that Dutta may well be furious with her (what's new?) she doesn't care, all she knows and all that matters to her is that he came. He heard her and he came. Bas aur kuch nahi. Incidently this comes at the perfect time for her, when her enemy is now attacking in the open and she felt completely hopeless (remember her telling baji, in this house there are more enemies than well wishers when he tried to comfort her, to me that was the first sign of her feeling weak, of feeling that she cannot even rely on Baji, especially not after what he has been through.) But now that her Saab is by her side, she is given a new lease of life, one which solidifies as soon as he holds her hand back. AT which point I found it subtle that Dutta mentioned that she wouldn't be able to bear the pain without anesthetic. note his tone was nonchalent. that doesn't mean he didn't care but rather he knew, what with being her husband, that she is stubborn. That she wasn't going to listen to anyone, she made up her mind and she was going to see it through. To me him mentioning that it would hurt felt as though he was only trying to reassure himself. As though he wanted to hear Naku say I am Naku Patil wife of Dutta, I can bear pain. As though by hearing her say it, he was trying to get some confirmation. Let's not forget the man is deeply conflicted.  great thought.. its the simple things that can make the penny drop.

A confliction which grows deeper by the constant bouncing around of his fickle mother. Oh deary me. AS, yesterday Anti-Naku today Pro-naku, kal? Kya patha? I understand her plight I do get her pain, she is is mother I do understand, but honestly sometimes it does not surprise me how conflicted and easily swayed Dutta can be. I know who he get's that from. 
gullible hai dutta.. his folly he trusts his family.. like most do.. he thinks nothing can go wrong.. he has overlooked .. especially now.. that has dad killed kala's dad.. he needs to be on guard.. i know kala and her guile..
I'm going to breeze over Chaska, I do enjoy watching him. He really is a villain who escaped a 1990's bollywood filmset. In fact all the villains on this show so far have been interesting. Kala is the utomst she reminds me of Regina aka Evil Queen from a American show Once upon a time, I'm not sure how many of you are fmailiar with it, but Regina despite being evil, you do root for her. You do feel for her. Arguably she does have much more of a mellow side, unlike Kala, who I am led to believe is only going to get worse. But Yeah there is something likeable (I dunno is that too much of a strong word?) Then there was Anna, his crazy highlighter towels and while suspiciously female like white sandals. He was a delight to watch too. As is this CHaskar with his exaggerated accent. 
aaand did you not see chaskar ke kapre.. and permed baal!
This scene was clearly supposed to alert he audience onto a possible pact a possible ploy that could be concocted between one Kala and one Chaskar. (more on this later- as the episodes play out)

Kala V naku: Ok first things first, please someone explain to me how drinking ash/soot mixed in milk was of any benefit to Naku and/or a detriment to Kala? I mean really? This was one of those moments from a few episodes back when I coughed up the tea I was drinking. Seriously? 
Now the hospital scene, fresh from her new dose of strength Naku is ready to face kala...but wait she's not? I cannot be the only one who got annoyed with Naku here. I understand that numbers and support currently lie in favour of Kala but deciding that you don't want to break Dutta's heart by telling him the real culprit is his dear old sister, had alarm bells going off me. Back up Naku, remember the last time you tried to smother him? When you decided not to tell him about his rogue fiance? Remember how wonderfully that turned out? Remember? oh but wait no! It didn't and really this is nothing more than De ja vu. In fact that one scene to me felt like a forewarning as though, Naku was about to make the biggest mistake of her life. Letting Kala go now, would only result in a much worse fate. 
totally true say!
FInally Dutta drinking-again. I beginning to surrender to the fact that we cannot get through an episode without him drinking at least once. It's a shame how alcohol is both glorified and disgraced on TV shows.   sooo true On the one hand it is shown as being a terrible addiction and the 'good' characters stay well away from it. But on the other it is almost always portrayed as a crutch for the character going through emotional turmoil. I have a lot to say on that but of fear of making ANOTHER ridiculously long post, I shall bid adieu here.
dutta's boozing  magnifies his problems.. pata hai naila.. uska kya problem hai.. LOVE ADDICTION..
Thank you for reading.
Once again thank you Hammie.   sun naila love to read your  takes.. appreciate  the time you take..  apart from me their are other readers too who enjoy your thoughts.. thanks to you.. much love hammie... see you again after the next one.. it has a song on naku.. traaa
bharti-you are too sweet. I just let my random ramblings get the best of me and before I know I've written a mini novel (Doh a la' Homer Simpson Style!) But please do comment. I know I'm late on the LTL watching bandwagon but I do love a good debate :) 

Hammie- Thank you dear for your lovely comments.  Aaah Fifa, I hate football, I managed to steer clear throughout the worldcup but last night I was forced to watch the final. As to Man U, lol I'm from Manchester in fact, but I don't support them, much to my brother in law's chagrin! 
Yes I cannot wait to post my thoughts on the next one. 

A few Questions (Ok guys please don't fall of your chairs in shock but I actually have no idea about the whole MR v Colors (I nearly always type ColoUrs-LOL) what actually happened? My knowledge is completely limited; all I know is MR wanted to leave. Why and what issues arose I'm clueless towards. [If this is not the appropriate place then please do ignore my questions lol]

Edited by goody2shoes - 9 years ago

bharti-you are too sweet. I just let my random ramblings get the best of me and before I know I've written a mini novel (Doh a la' Homer Simpson Style!) But please do comment. I know I'm late on the LTL watching bandwagon but I do love a good debate :) 

Hammie- Thank you dear for your lovely comments.  Aaah Fifa, I hate football, I managed to steer clear throughout the worldcup but last night I was forced to watch the final. As to Man U, lol I'm from Manchester in fact, but I don't support them, much to my brother in law's chagrin! 
Yes I cannot wait to post my thoughts on the next one. 

A few Questions (Ok guys please don't fall of your chairs in shock but I actually have no idea about the whole MR v Colors (I nearly always type ColoUrs-LOL) what actually happened? My knowledge is completely limited; all I know is MR wanted to leave. Why and what issues arose I'm clueless towards. [If this is not the appropriate place then please do ignore my questions lol]

Yeah, you should have joined in much earlier,  but its never too late...  a good debate is what i miss at times.   Anyway great to have you here.  take care.  
and no anti football plzz  😆  
Originally posted by -bharti-

Yeah, you should have joined in much earlier,  but its never too late...  a good debate is what i miss at times.   Anyway great to have you here.  take care.  
and no anti football plzz  😆 

dhinchik! i wanted you two  to meet..  naila and bart.. same line of occupation.. bar, t naila is doing  LAW... ..  

hammie
Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hamlet53

WHAAT .  naila is pursuing law ??    no wonder she talks 😆    n talks well 😉  hi5 naila,  we can hijack the thread now, hammie ki permission hai 😆
HUH colors n MR  no not now plzz,  i dont wish to spoil the party yet,  some other time naila for sure.  
Edited by -bharti- - 9 years ago