Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL thread 3~repeated on Rishtey Finale WUS 309 ,310 p.102 - Page 3

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ bart in her original article she said she is doing LLM... Check kar..
 haan i knew you'll like her..  sniggering... me tu angel..
grrr roarrr..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -bharti-

WHAAT .  naila is pursuing law ??    no wonder she talks ๐Ÿ˜†    n talks well ๐Ÿ˜‰  hi5 naila,  we can hijack the thread now, hammie ki permission hai ๐Ÿ˜†

HUH colors n MR  no not now plzz,  i dont wish to spoil the party yet,  some other time naila for sure.  

OMG WAIT you're a fellow lawyer too Bharti!!!!!! Snap virtual hug and highest of hi5's to you. HAHAHA yes I love a good argument ;) (If Four years of Law school have taught me anything then it is: "Wow them with your brain," 
as to football: I know zilch so really even if I wanted I wouldn't be able to lead an anti-footie campaign LOL. 

Hammie: Oh deary me, looks like I may have accidentally touched upon 
a sensitive nerve. Yes let's leave it in the past. I'm not one for gossip anyway and I am rather enjoying my time here so yeah no need to divulge :) 
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
new thread ๐Ÿ˜Šcongrats
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi hammiee  hi nakooosha   ๐Ÿ˜Š good to see you

Ek aur zabardast feat...another feather in u r cap which is already decorated๐Ÿ˜Š...i wish u continue writing ...entertaining u r fans...u r amazinggg hammiee  in our caps naku.. nothing without your love and support.. love the image...๐Ÿ˜ƒ as ever yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet  hi jedy good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š

new thread ๐Ÿ˜Šcongrats  yeshhh its ours.. thanks for your love and support.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
this forum is not me post my work... guess its the end of the line..
message saying post exceeding the limit...
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hamlet53

this forum is not me post my work... guess its the end of the line..
message saying post exceeding the limit...

hain kyu ๐Ÿ˜•
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie lion ๐Ÿค—
Where are you?? & what happened hammie lion??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค—

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update
                                                           Episode ~ 229
                                                        6th December 2010
                                                            Dutta's Den
Well it appears that finally Naku  gets to lie in her husbands bed, I hasten to add not as his wife but as a recuperating patient.. yet it's Dutta's bed she lies in .. in his den and not a guestroom! and her mother in law grants her this right.. lovingly  she makes  Naku comfortable , if you need anything just call out.. the maid will be posted outside at your beck and call. so  it looks  like Aye sahib  is aware that her stubborn son will not attend to his wife.. Dutta had already shown his unwillingness to patch up .. to Aye Sahib  in the hospital.
 Naku gives a hopeless look to her mother in law, who instructs her, should the pain become unbearable then do take pain killers, they are over here on the bedside table.. and after a brief pause Aye Sahib says, I misunderstood you  Naku ..I  know it was I that  told you to retain the truth about yourself  from Dutta until after marriage.. and here I was getting annoyed  by you too.. I  knew I mistreated you.. despite the fact that you always  gave all of us only love , and in return all of us  have responded by hating  you. But today you opened my eyes, for you  saved my sons life in return for our hatred towards you. .. you are so different from everyone else ..is Aye Sahib here comparing  Naku with her selfish daughter Kala.. who she knows only thinks about her self?
 Naku replies,  Aye Sahib ,don't embarrass me ,by saying so.  Aye Sahib ,says dont speak, just rest for now...and she leaves.
 Naku stares into space and reflects, FB.. I am your Nakusha! this is my real face! I'd rather die  Nakusha , than trust you  Nakusha..  hopelessly  she sighs.. the song "muhje tum  nazar  se, girah tu rahe ho , mujhe tum khabi bhi bhula na sako ge.." you may cast me aside  , but you will not forget me..
She recalls , how he served her water at the riverside.. despising it  yet he did..   how he  tucked her to sleep in the forest...don't know why ,but I believe my love you will never forget. how he held her hands in the  forest; images of her marriage go back in her mind. How in the forest she slipped against him and he loathed her touches, how she still  bandaged his palm, cleaned his wound in his room,  whenever my name crops up in conversation,  it will make you restless and you will  hold your heart! darkness will cloud your eyes with sorrow!  When asked the reason for your tears, even if you try, you will not be able to say so why?how her pain in the hospital transmits  to him in the OT and his face tells it all.. Naku looks at her wound lovingly ..that which helped her win over his mother's trust at least. Painfully she turns to look at he painkillers and water on the bedside table. her fingers try to reach out for the tablets.  Dutta strolls into his room..if my heart beat turns to fire! my emotions  burn away in the form of tears!  you will realize one day! but then I will not be in your life! even if you try you will not be able to forget me.Dutta looks at Naku can see what she requires, moves slowly towards the bedside.. looks down at her, turns face the other way.. then slips off his chain watch  , just pushes the tray holding the tablets and water, to the edge of the table so she can reach easily.. and then in the space where the tray was , he lays down his watch.. straightens up.. puts on his folded knee on the edge of the bed where she lay..  stretches  over his arm across her, gives her a sided look, and gradually reaches out for the head cushion beside her.. Naku watches him wide eyed , as he moves his arm back past her face. my memory will follow you where ever you go.. in a song or as a tear.. Straightens up and leaves clutching the cushion. Naku watches his back..then calls out Saab! you sleep in your room, I'll go! and she gets up from the bed.. Dutta stops midway and sighs.. and mutters, you have done enough favours already.. so not another one! just sleep here! and he continues to walk away.. but stops and turns.. clearly wanting to say more to her.. lest she has ideas.. don't think I am letting you stay here, out of love! would have done the same for someone else in your place! can't forget the one who saved my life! he says distantly , blanking her out completely..
Well Naku was not going to stand for his shirty attitude, so she gets up from the bed a second time...and feebly walks up to him and stands before him.. and reminds him , whatever I did it was for my love... so didn't do  any favours! ..he refuses to meet her gaze .. as she may catch love in  his eyes!..she moves past him slowly and trips and ends up against his chest! then moves backwards and swoons and Dutta catches her in his arms  as she  loses her balance.. then he scoops her up  in his arms and like a good husband who tends to his ailing wife carries her to their bed.. Kala  watches from the shadows of the door.. Dutta replies.. by carrying her,  Naku's look up to his face by an equally, tender look.. walks to the point of the bed  where she lay and carefully lowers her down in that space. While straightening her upper back his sided stubble face is near her face. She looks at his profile inches away from her forehead.. as he tries to pull back , her mangalsutra  that gets caught  on his kurta button! Kala   grills in annoyance , Naku  looks up  to his close sided face, as his fingers struggle to un hook her mangulsutra.. he realizes the nearness and almost feels in a bit of a pickle, in a sulk he waits for her to do the needful  becomes still and she releases the entangled manalgulsutra.. it is too much for Kala..and Dutta straightens himself up, kicks the cushion on the floor and leaves in a huff.. 
Down the stairs , Madhu waits for him.. she obviously wants to ask about how  Naku was.. but he gives her such a freezing look that the poor  girl is speechless,  as in silence she watches her brother go towards the bar.
 Madhu watches briefly than heads  to Baji's room..
                                                            Baji's room
 Baji finds a morose Madhu in his room, and ask's her what was bothering her? she replies simply, tell me what am I doing in this house? no one bother's about me  Baji.. inspite of being with every one, I feel lonely.. sure I live in this family, but I  share no bond with any one... really if you think about it who have I got in this  family? one brother? he doesn't even give me a second glance! I feel like leaving everybody and returning to London!, she moans .. Baji goes to her side, and says, your leaving this place , what will that sort? have you ever thought about Aye Sahib? what about that  promise she made to your  babba.  Do you think Bhau has only  broken relationship with  you alone? not at all, the man is even angry with himself! thing is this is life! mind you it's through rough times a man finds his true worth! how one wins people's trust! and look at you.. which  Naku were you talking about? now looking at her, do you think she's weak? No this  Naku is a tower of strength..  time and circumstance ,may try it's hardest to bring her down! but she fights and eventually over comes all impediments before her! because the girl doesn't know how to lose! she only knows how to conquer!
  Baj adds hopefully,  and also I  believe  that happiness will return to this house ponce again!  Madhu is touched by  Baji's words and she taps his hand affectionately to say thank you .and they give each other a   meaningful look, and then she agrees , the good times will return to this house very soon..  Baji looks a bit smitten by  Madhu.. who leaves much cheerful.
                                                          Kala's room
Kala stands  planning her next move to thwart Dutta and  Naku's union.. getting back together. Roops comes traipsing in full of beans, Tai guess what Bhau left Naku and went off.. Kala replies and I know and also where to ..aaand  I am also aware  that our dearest BIL  Sudarshan ji has lost yet another golden chance, to become Bhau's right hand man!  Sudarshan , sneers, fat chance of that  happening.. would have done it ages ago, but Bhau  never gives me the  opportunity ..all the time he  goes on about that  Baji!  gripes  Sudarshan. Kala however reminds him ,  Baji is  out of Bhau's life now! momentarily Bhau happens to all alone! so this the right time to make a place for yourself in Dutta Bhau's life,  she instructs   Sudarshan.
I too am thinking  that  why not  arrange a  party to celebrate Bhau's near miss of death once again! Roops gets all excited.. can I make all the arrangements? Kala snubs her, that I would have allowed if you had  hooked  Baji! I am warning you, act before someone else  impresses  Baji by telling  him their sob story! and wins his heart.
Kala  announces, ok then decided, shall we make arrangements for the celebration! mind you this celebration will be in the name of  Nakusha!
                                                          Next morning 
Kala approaches her mother and says, our family is going through tough times. First of all that fuss at the wedding. Then Apte  and now Chaskar's attack on Bhau.. I  suspect that Bhau's foes believe that Bhau has weakened!  Kishore over hears and disagrees, these are all baseless rumours! Kala flies to him and adds, may be, but rumours spread like wild fire! people think there is dissension between Bhau and his family. Then she goes to manipulate her mother, we have to show his enemies, that Bhau's family   is  his real strength. Aye Sahib I want that we should all arrange a huge celebration at home! and we'll invite all of Bhau's friends,  associates and business partners to this function! So that all can have evidence of the fact that Dutta Bhau's family  stands by him! and Dutta Bhau is the same Bhau  as before. Aye Sahib says , that's fine, but that she and  Kishore  are going to  visit a temple in another place. this is what Kala wants.. her mother out of the scene.. so she can play her dirty moves..  
So virtue is out of the way temporarily for vice to take effect.
Kala cleverly insists the party cannot be brought forward as some guests from outside have already  been sent invites. Scanty Aye Sahib.. as usual falls into her daughters trap and agrees for the party to happen tonite.. at  the scheduled time.. she says, besides Dutta needs both god's blessing  plus the support of his friends and companions.. Aye Sahib  entrusts Kala the responsibility.. besides I know you will handle everything marvellously..  Kishore though asks, has Bhau agreed to all this party? Kala replies calmly , oh Bhau understands his profession  very well! he will not refuse, you people leave at the earliest and try to back before tonight's celebration..
Kala is smug as a bug!  It's a good thing you two will not be here tonight.. as  Nakusha will have the time of her life.. which your fragile hearts will not be able to cope with. episode ends Hamlet53~ 15.7.14
                                                                   ~~~~~~
Highlight of the episode is the Dutta / Naku scene.. have to say.. Dutta did provide both Naku and the audience some reason to chuckle by his brought on stiff.. gruff looks.. Naku in the FB.. have none that even in his off looks , he can be  elusive..  hard outside .. but soft centred inside..
By now one can surmise..when ever we see Dutta and  Naku.. briefly together.. the scenes to follow will all about Kala and her works..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 Baji 's support to  Madhu , alongside defends  Naku.. and praises her for stoic courage and fortitude come what may..  he uses  Naku's image and name to  boost Madhu's  low morale..
 Don't know about any one else but I am sick to death of tasha FB.. Fillers totally.

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous wu.. fassben, jedy, uwith, naila,  Naku, bart, tammy..
 Terribly sorry for late monday ud.. was busy with guests.. tuesday's will be late too..  thanks for your patience.

Thanks for  your help Yuvika... YOUR ARE THE BEST!โญ๏ธ... YESHHH GOT to post my
WU...
Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode kala stooping low as much as she can sent aai sahib away