Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL thread 3~repeated on Rishtey Finale WUS 309 ,310 p.102 - Page 4

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi :)
Ok firstly, Hammie you had us all a little worried there. I'm just glad you got to post! Thank you :) 

Now for the episode usually I break it up characterwise but today I shall go scene for scene. Let's see how this pans out.

Scene one: Aye Sahib and Naku;
Yes as Hammie pointed out indeed we see Naku in her 'marital bedroom.' This isn't the first time, post the mandir situation, we saw her resting in Dutta's bed too. Alas then too their relationship was ambigious as it is now. Then Dutta was working through his inner demons trying to work out if and what he wanted from his 'relationship' with Naku and yes yet again they appear at the same cross roads. Except only this time, the stakes a much higher. 

Back to the two. I was glad when AS finally admitted to her blunder. Yes indeed it was yourself and your daughter who insisted on keeping the secret, until after the wedding, but as soon as that idea went 'kaput' you were quick to drop Naku like a hot potato in the thick of it and deny the whole saga. Yeah kudos to you Patil women, showing how genuinely weak you are. But nonethless I shouldn't perhaps be too harsh towards one AS, considering she is a mother after all and I can (yes will you believe it) understand where she is coming from, even if I do not agree with her ways, it is understandable (I wouldn't go as far as saying that I am emphatic however.) 

scene 2: the flashbacks. Yes I too am tiring of the constant Tasha flashbacks. SOmetimes it is a treat to relive those moments, but when it is shown, again, and again and yet again, to me that screams poor script writing. It shows me that a unnecessarily a storyplot is being dragged and fillers being inserted. Instead how about you actually show something else? Aren't indian soaps known for their long soliloquies and inner monlogues? May be a speech or better yet flesh out some of the other characters. The one that immediately springs to mind is Kishore and of course Leela. Kishore seems to wear that one expression and does one of two things; console his wife that everything will be ok, even when it is blatantly obvious she couldn't care less, or second he stands behind AS and nods every so often to whatever she has to say: "We're going to pray" Kishore nods, "Kale, Dutta is hurting" he nods, "Naku is Dutta's shield" he nods, "I don't wear too much blusher" He nods (Ok so may I have made the last one up, but you see my point right?) And there is Leela. Bichari, as beautiful as you are, and as spot on as your eye rolls are dear, you too must get tired from standing aroudn all day as Kala's Poosh. You know sometimes I honestly forget what her voice sounds like. So there you go, instead of the usual and mind numbing repetitive Tasha flashbacks how about we see some character development?

scene 3: the medicine. Ok now laugh with me, but Naku why could you not just swing your legs around and pick the medicine up? Oh Ok, I'm about as romantic as a wooden plank so clearly I didn't understand the whole: My Jaan has turned up 'Toh acting to banti hi hai' naturally she had to put it on a little, how else would he acknowledge her? Again Dutta made me smirk when he kept up appearances by pushing the tray aside to make room for his watch as opposed to helping Naku. Yes Dutta, smart one, but dude we see you. We know what you're doing. Good effort and all. But no. YOU CARE. We know. 

This is also shown in the awkwardness of reaching out to the cushion. He could have easily walked around and picked it up, but again, my wooden romance feeds into it. 

Naku always the hero: "I'll leave" here I somehow feel that Dutta's sigh and clarification of not needing anymore favours from her came off as bitter. In my headcanon this is how I see it. Had Naku not said anything. I don't think Dutta would have made the 'ehsaan' comment. I feel from his (twisted-may I add) point of view, he heard Naku saying 'I'll leave' as her doing another ehsaan on him. She treating their relationship as not being equal. Hear me out. We know they love each other, and even now they do. Yet in a desperate attempt to win back her husbands trust, Naku is pulling no stops to be the perfect partner. Except in doing that she is sidestepping the most important virtue of a marital relationship and that is equality. I feel like she is treated everything as though; 'make his life as easy as possible, smother him,' when really if he wanted that he'd stay single his whole life. He has a mother to fulfill that role. Naku as his wife should walk in step with him, she should be able to challenge him and support him. WHile there is no questioning she does the latter well-very well- I feel she forgets sometimes that she too has rights and she too is a person. She was the one that was injured, she was 'rightfully' laying on the bed. HE clearly didn't mind as he didn't say anything. May be perhaps this was one way for Dutta to move forward from their current stuck in the rut relationship. But Alas no Naku had to speak and be the hero. In doing so to me she went back to the 'ehsaan' part. Dutta feels if she is going to treat my efforts as an ehsaan: ie taking her to the hospital, letting her rest in my room- then he too will do the same when it comes to her-ie leaving the room so he can stay there. My only advice to Naku here is; that don't forget it was the vivacious, opinionated, not easily swayed Naku that Dutta fell in love with. Not the meek doe eyed enabler. He is looking for an equal one who can look him in the eye and tell him "No you're wrong" not someone who averts his gaze looks down and pretty much dances to the 'yes master' tune. 

The falling and the chain lock: OK I am now laughing. But of course there has to be some filmyness right? Besides how else would dear sweet Naku have gotten the opportunity to be in Dutta's arms. For that, hi5 sister. ;) 

As to the chain: I have only one thing to say: ONLY ON TV. that does not happen at all, only on TV. 

HAving said that though there was a lot of symbolism involved. That despite Dutta and even to some extent naku's effort, no matter how hard they run away from each other they are soul mates and something will join them together. An invisible tether will connect them again and again. Those of you familiar with physics; would know what I mean when I say 'The string theory.' 

scene 4: Bajiroa; oh how I do adore Vinay. He is such an excitable puppy. But before I get to him, let's talk about Madhu.

So far we have not really gotten to know her. Snippets of information; that she is a london resident and a student, that she craves a fmaily and from what it seems she is nice. But above and beyond that nothing. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much, she is far more fleshed out than some already existing members *cough-Kishore-Leela-Roops-Suds-COugh* ;)

But even so, we are limited. It is for that reason that right now I am quite indifferent towards her. I don't have enough emotionor depth to say whether I like her or dislike her. So for now, I will hold off from passing any remarks other than. She isn;t as clueless as she lets on, she knew what she was doing when she touched Baji's arm (Who has to be the most strange single guy in his twenties-I shall get to that below) she knew what she was doing and secretly I think she got a kick out of it. Naughty girl. ;)

Baji: Ok firstly bichara, have you seen anyone more upset about his best friend snubbing him than this guy? He's even left Joey/Chandler behind in terms of bromances. Poor guy. It was nice to see him show postivity in fact that is one of the more refrshing things about him, unlike Dutta who is just drowned in 'gham' ALL THE TIME, and AS who has a Phd in fainting and being the most depressed, even Babi and her constant crying and lamenting at her life, Baji is one of the very few more positive characters. He is always looking at the bright side. Which ties in very well with his character. Rightly so. :) Plus Vinay plays the role to perfection, so well done him. 

Now to his strangeness: everytime a girl seemingly makes a pass at him, he is left astounded. First with Roops and the whole drama pre-madhu and now Madhu herself. The utter shock on his face. Wait is she talking to me? Wow is she touching me? Me? LOL. Does the guy not realise he is good looking and mostly that his dimples are his Achilles heel? Or is that he is so engrossed in work and his 'danda' that the only time he'll recognise flirting is when Kale winks at him. Which let's face it, considering the amount of time they spend together-and now that Dutta is married-is bound to happen sooner than later. ;) Either way I like it. He has that shyness and coyness which unfortunately is not shown on TV much. I don't may be He is aware but hides it knowing they are Dutta's sisters, or perhaps it's something else. But whatever it is, I like watching it. It does amuse me to no end. over all I think Roops summarised it well when she said Baji is ajeeb aside from bhau he see's nothing else. 

scene 5: the Witches Den, oops I mean Kala's room. It really is like Kala is leading a bunch of idiots (SPOILER ALERT: part of me seems to understand why she would treat them or rather 'lock' them the way she does eventually-if I was in her position I too would grow tiresome of their idiocy) 

scene 6: Next morning: And Kishore is doing what he does best, stand behind AS and nod. Well done lad. I've already pretty much comemnted on these two so I'll leave it to that. 

Thank you for reading. 
Once again thanks Hammie, don't worry take as long as you want between updates :) we'll all eagerly await :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
wonderful ud
congtratz
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Hamlet

always love reading your ud. Yet again Rishtey played another song I don't know the name of song but they did not play muhje tum nazra

Thanks as always take care 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice episode kala stooping low as much as she can sent aai sahib away
hi tammy.. sneaked in for a bit to say thanks for your comment.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hi :) hi naila , i saw your comment raat ko late but was so tired that thought.. goody samjhe jaye ge.. yaar 28 C.. is a bit too much .. uff uff

Ok firstly, Hammie you had us all a little worried there. I'm just glad you got to post! Thank you :) 
my world was at a standstill.. yuvika  helped me.. mistress of all trades.. koi prob  ho  I pm her and yuvi fixes it.
Now for the episode usually I break it up characterwise but today I shall go scene for scene. Let's see how this pans out.

Scene one: Aye Sahib and Naku;
Yes as Hammie pointed out indeed we see Naku in her 'marital bedroom.' This isn't the first time, post the mandir situation, we saw her resting in Dutta's bed too. Alas then too their relationship was ambigious as it is now. Then Dutta was working through his inner demons trying to work out if and what he wanted from his 'relationship' with Naku and yes yet again they appear at the same cross roads. Except only this time, the stakes a much higher. 
haan now haq se ..  its legal and jaeez..
Back to the two. I was glad when AS finally admitted to her blunder. Yes indeed it was yourself and your daughter who insisted on keeping the secret, until after the wedding, but as soon as that idea went 'kaput' you were quick to drop Naku like a hot potato in the thick of it and deny the whole saga. Yeah kudos to you Patil women, showing how genuinely weak you are. But nonethless I shouldn't perhaps be too harsh towards one AS, considering she is a mother after all and I can (yes will you believe it) understand where she is coming from, even if I do not agree with her ways, it is understandable (I wouldn't go as far as saying that I am emphatic however.) 
it was hurry way to say thanks for getting shot! dearie..chalo AS  spoke out ..pata ahi why.. that Kala was not present..
scene 2: the flashbacks. Yes I too am tiring of the constant Tasha flashbacks. SOmetimes it is a treat to relive those moments, but when it is shown, again, and again and yet again, to me that screams poor script writing. It shows me that a unnecessarily a storyplot is being dragged and fillers being inserted. Instead how about you actually show something else? Aren't indian soaps known for their long soliloquies and inner monlogues? May be a speech or better yet flesh out some of the other characters.  superb point!   its like they are briefing new viewers   about what's happened.. or they reckon the viewers are daft! The one that immediately springs to mind is Kishore and of course Leela. Kishore seems to wear that one expression and does one of two things; console his wife that everything will be ok, even when it is blatantly obvious she couldn't care less, or second he stands behind AS and nods every so often to whatever she has to say: "We're going to pray" Kishore nods, "Kale, Dutta is hurting" he nods, "Naku is Dutta's shield" he nods, "I don't wear too much blusher" He nods (Ok so may I have made the last one up, but you see my point right?) And there is Leela. Bichari, as beautiful as you are, and as spot on as your eye rolls are dear, you too must get tired from standing aroudn all day as Kala's Poosh. You know sometimes I honestly forget what her voice sounds like. So there you go, instead of the usual and mind numbing repetitive Tasha flashbacks how about we see some character development?  yes well said but nehi the CVs want trps..   even if it means stuffing things down are gullet!

scene 3: the medicine. Ok now laugh with me, but Naku why could you not just swing your legs around and pick the medicine up? Oh Ok, I'm about as romantic as a wooden plank so clearly I didn't understand the whole: My Jaan has turned up 'Toh acting to banti hi hai' naturally she had to put it on a little, how else would he acknowledge her? Again Dutta made me smirk when he kept up appearances by pushing the tray aside to make room for his watch as opposed to helping Naku. Yes Dutta, smart one, but dude we see you. We know what you're doing. Good effort and all. But no. YOU CARE. We know.   naila mujhe tu naku.. ke her adda..  bhaut flirty lage.. so much ke ja ke uske seene se lag gaye..  i could see it in her eyes.. the way she puts on aahhh..  look on her face.. i think she expected a brush of his lips!๐Ÿ˜†sooch aisa hota tu kiya hota.. lightening..  and then torrential rain.. candle snuffing out๐Ÿ˜†..

This is also shown in the awkwardness of reaching out to the cushion. He could have easily walked around and picked it up, but again, my wooden romance feeds into it. 
yes it was so obvious this time he was  being a tease..
Naku always the hero: "I'll leave" here I somehow feel that Dutta's sigh and clarification of not needing anymore favours from her came off as bitter. In my headcanon this is how I see it. Had Naku not said anything. I don't think Dutta would have made the 'ehsaan' comment. I feel from his (twisted-may I add) point of view, he heard Naku saying 'I'll leave' as her doing another ehsaan on him. She treating their relationship as not being equal. Hear me out. We know they love each other, and even now they do. Yet in a desperate attempt to win back her husbands trust, Naku is pulling no stops to be the perfect partner. Except in doing that she is sidestepping the most important virtue of a marital relationship and that is equality. I feel like she is treated everything as though; 'make his life as easy as possible, smother him,' when really if he wanted that he'd stay single his whole life. He has a mother to fulfill that role. Naku as his wife should walk in step with him, she should be able to challenge him and support him. WHile there is no questioning she does the latter well-very well- I feel she forgets sometimes that she too has rights and she too is a person. She was the one that was injured, she was 'rightfully' laying on the bed. HE clearly didn't mind as he didn't say anything. May be perhaps this was one way for Dutta to move forward from their current stuck in the rut relationship. But Alas no Naku had to speak and be the hero. In doing so to me she went back to the 'ehsaan' part. Dutta feels if she is going to treat my efforts as an ehsaan: ie taking her to the hospital, letting her rest in my room- then he too will do the same when it comes to her-ie leaving the room so he can stay there. My only advice to Naku here is; that don't forget it was the vivacious, opinionated, not easily swayed Naku that Dutta fell in love with. Not the meek doe eyed enabler. He is looking for an equal one who can look him in the eye and tell him "No you're wrong" not someone who averts his gaze looks down and pretty much dances to the 'yes master' tune. 
well said naila, made me think.. equality.. mind you he said to her recently.. "phele jab tu zid kerte the .. aacha lagta tha... but now you sound a dhoka to me..."
The falling and the chain lock: OK I am now laughing. But of course there has to be some filmyness right? Besides how else would dear sweet Naku have gotten the opportunity to be in Dutta's arms. For that, hi5 sister. ;) 
ohhh naku for once dared.. and she dared well but too bad she just got his palm pressed on her upper back.. but latersss
As to the chain: I have only one thing to say: ONLY ON TV. that does not happen at all, only on TV. 

HAving said that though there was a lot of symbolism involved. That despite Dutta and even to some extent naku's effort, no matter how hard they run away from each other they are soul mates and something will join them together. An invisible tether will connect them again and again. Those of you familiar with physics; would know what I mean when I say 'The string theory.' 
touche! but then we hunger for such  silly  cheap thrills! hummm...
scene 4: Bajiroa; oh how I do adore Vinay. He is such an excitable puppy.๐Ÿ˜†  But before I get to him, let's talk about Madhu.

So far we have not really gotten to know her. Snippets of information; that she is a london resident and a student, that she craves a fmaily and from what it seems she is nice. But above and beyond that nothing. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much, she is far more fleshed out than some already existing members *cough-Kishore-Leela-Roops-Suds-COugh* ;)

But even so, we are limited. It is for that reason that right now I am quite indifferent towards her. I don't have enough emotionor depth to say whether I like her or dislike her. So for now, I will hold off from passing any remarks other than. She isn;t as clueless as she lets on, she knew what she was doing when she touched Baji's arm (Who has to be the most strange single guy in his twenties-I shall get to that below) she knew what she was doing and secretly I think she got a kick out of it. Naughty girl. ;)  yes i agree.. she knew.. but its true baji/mads track was not going to be explored.. as the story kept tweaking..  talk of mishal leaving were rife.. at hat point.. so mads was eventually packed off back to London..

Baji: Ok firstly bichara, have you seen anyone more upset about his best friend snubbing him than this guy? He's even left Joey/Chandler behind in terms of bromances. Poor guy. It was nice to see him show postivity in fact that is one of the more refrshing things about him, unlike Dutta who is just drowned in 'gham' ALL THE TIME, and AS who has a Phd in fainting and being the most depressed, even Babi and her constant crying and lamenting at her life, Baji is one of the very few more positive characters. He is always looking at the bright side. Which ties in very well with his character. Rightly so. :) Plus Vinay plays the role to perfection, so well done him. 
he so is perennial optimist..  stable.. in one thing his gratitude to AS and his dosti with dutta bhau.. you remember naila..when kala dismisses baji off by saying.. he has no uqat ,entity with Dutta !
Now to his strangeness: everytime a girl seemingly makes a pass at him, he is left astounded. First with Roops and the whole drama pre-madhu and now Madhu herself. The utter shock on his face. Wait is she talking to me? Wow is she touching me? Me? LOL. Does the guy not realise he is good looking and mostly that his dimples are his Achilles heel? Or is that he is so engrossed in work and his 'danda' that the only time he'll recognise flirting is when Kale winks at him. Which let's face it, considering the amount of time they spend together-and now that Dutta is married-is bound to happen sooner than later. ;) Either way I like it. He has that shyness and coyness which unfortunately is not shown on TV much. I don't may be He is aware but hides it knowing they are Dutta's sisters, or perhaps it's something else. But whatever it is, I like watching it. It does amuse me to no end. over all I think Roops summarised it well when she said Baji is ajeeb aside from bhau he see's nothing else. 

scene 5: the Witches Den, oops I mean Kala's room. It really is like Kala is leading a bunch of idiots (SPOILER ALERT: part of me seems to understand why she would treat them or rather 'lock' them the way she does eventually-if I was in her position I too would grow tiresome of their idiocy) i usually time the screen space kala is allotted.. it'll be more and more..

scene 6: Next morning: And Kishore is doing what he does best, stand behind AS and nod. Well done lad. I've already pretty much comemnted on these two so I'll leave it to that.  haaa haa  waise he is a goody.. but not forceful enough.. yet he does give sipirtual support when needed to AS AND naku.. woh kya haina he is to dutiful son in law.. as opposed to the badmash  toothy tiger suds!

Thank you for reading. 
Once again thanks Hammie, don't worry take as long as you want between updates :) we'll all eagerly await :) 
 thanks sooo much for your great comment.. loved your take on the tasha  scene.. aand sun thanks for understanding.. wu will be delayed..   much love and looking forward to  your next comment after the next wu.. jab bhi...  traaa.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet  hi dilse good to see you mate๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wonderful ud
congtratz   thanks for the lovely image.. yes we are together on a new thread.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet
hi fassben good to see you mate..
always love reading your ud. Yet again Rishtey played another song I don't know the name of song but they did not play muhje tum nazra
yes i noticed straight away was put off immediately..  but next one they kept the song it was on naku solely.. well..
Thanks as always take care 
thanks for your comment  much love hammie.

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud...with chaskar entry...story will be spiced up๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mirage123 - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet  hi mirage good to see you

fab ud...with chaskar entry...story will be spiced up๐Ÿ˜Š
yes with kala as the chilli pepper...hot one.. thanks for the lovely image.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
                                        LTL Written Update
                                              Episode ~ 230
                                           7th December 2010
The episode starts with nearly ten minutes re- cap from the previous  WU.. this is what I call pathetic on the production team.. I wonder whether the CVs were on holiday?
                                                   The party
 Guests arrive, one remarks, what a  humble man Bhau is, whatever the occasion, he never fails to remember his friends.Two men whisper in the side lines.. one says  to the  other, you said, Bhau had wrapped up the business, he lacks the gusto that he had.. the other replies, was just telling you what I had heard, he's gone a bit balmy! does what he feels like ,it's not done ..still what's it to us!  Sudarshan  creeps into the gossip with a sleazy smile... Gawnde! how are you doing? what's going in  sibilant whispers? the guy gets embarrassed , no we were just talking about Bhau, and   Sudarshan goes really?.. thing is Bhau is a lion. and a lion is never caged ,as it's the king of the jungle! so who is the king of this jungle you know full well don't  you? the guy laughs nervously and says, Dutta Bhau! and  Sudarshan  replies with a smile, you won't forget that will you?.. don't you forget it !he says slyly and goes off.
 Baji is at  the bar ,instructing waiters to serve  the  drinks.  Madhu  comes, ignored by the evil trio and looks for  Baji.. and once she finds him ,she offers her help ,but he politely thanks her , and tells her  things are under control and that she should  go ahead and enjoy herself. ..you just wait and watch Bhau comes.
Dutta comes down the main staircase wearing  a brown mahogany coloured pathiani..looking elegantly regal..  Baji and  Madhu beam with pride as Dutta meets his friends who move toward's him.  he walks toward's the settee is offered a drink which he holds in his hand and  then addresses his guests. I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you. for participating in my function. There are many among you who have known me since the past years. There are those people here too, who have been with me when I first started  my trade..  Baji  smiles all content.. recognising Bhau's reference to him. the two younger evil trio  smile sarcastically! Dutta crosses one arm across his and and with a small pace, relates, I wish to assure all my friends ,that  no personal upheaval  in my life, will have any bearing  on my relationship with you all... Baji smiles broadly , but Dutta choses Sudarshan to propose a toast! and open the function.. which he does!  Sudarshan the sleaze bag gives the call , now  everybody, eat ,drink ,and be merry! and he raises his  glass and makes a toast..to Dutta Bhau!
Toasts are raised..and Dutta finally sits down. Kala  the viper slithers in, well pleased that all the gentry that matters to Dutta  is present.  Baji brings along  a man from Chennai.. one of the oldest customers, to meet Dutta Bhau.. he obviously was one of the guys Kala  referred to , was coming from a distance...who is primed by Kala sounds like, as he is the guy who asks about Dutta's wife..  he says I am delighted to  be here all the more as I heard you got married? but where is your wife?. Dutta  lowers his eyes with a firm face, and replies in a rough voice, she's at home.. will be coming shortly.. the man looks at Kala.. it's obvious she set him up to ask about the wife.. Kala  comes to the man's rescue.. and repeats, yes she is on her way! then casually she picks on  Madhu to bring  Naku down for the party. Kala has already taken note that Dutta is beginning to fume.. at the  thought of  Naku being here.
                                           Naku at the party
Dutta turns his head towards the main staircase and  with sided eyes he stares at  Naku coming down the stairs with  Madhu..  the evil trio wait for the action.. all the men look at Dutta Bhau's beautiful wife. Kala glides over to receive her vahini.. and takes her to the surly faced Dutta and sits  Naku beside him..  Naku gives him a sided look and he glares down at the closeness between them .Dutta's  friends, glasses in hand  check  Naku out. Dutta sits with a blank face for all to see, while  Naku steals sided glances at him.  Baji is anxious about how Bhau may behave towards her publicly. Once  Naku is there.. Kala gives her speech. If Dutta delivered one then this  bai Sahib is not going to be held back.. but her speech is an introduction of her vahini..
Thanks a lot for being part of Dutta's happiness..[ Naku wonders what game this dirty corrupt woman will play now].. you all know her.. she refers to  Naku.. Dutta Bhau's wife! and the daughter in law of this house!  Nakusha! naku smiles and does a Namaste.. all clap. The two guys who whispered before have something to say this time too..Gawande , have  to say vahini is very pretty, and the other guy replies, yes that's true, but behind her beauty too was some big secret that puzzled a man like Bhau himself..  
Another man looks at the couple and in good cheer, proposes a toast for Bhau and vahini! congratulations  your wedding Bhau!.. photographers come from different directions and call, Bhau can we have a picture of you and vahini  together! please just one!  Kala looks expectantly for some showdown from Dutta ..but for the sake of the public and for him,  says, look Bhau doesn't like all this.. you go along and take photos of other guests.. the guy who proposed a toast before, now  suggests, Bhau let's see you and vahini in a dance today! the party will liven up a bit! Dutta  listens silently, while Kala signals to Roops to do her bit!
Dutta stands up, and tells the guy, the thing is Thamble, I don't dance to people's tunes, rather I make them dance to my tunes! ..dance and music is about to start so you enjoy! with that Dutta moves away from  Naku to the bar area.. Naku sits by herself.  During conversation he does turn to look at her and gives her an  annoyed look, while she looks on tenderly, lovingly, the lot  into his distant eyes.. he blinks and  shifts his eyes off her.  Madhu walks over to Naku to keep her company and sits by her on the sofa.  Madhu gives her brother a dirty look.. for having left his wife alone..
                                              Spiking the drink
 Leela and Roops watch slyly as Kala spikes Naku's  soft orange drink. She holds the glass once she dropped the white powder in it and then in deep resentment glares at a smiling  Naku, chatting to  Madhu. She ushers  one of the  waiters with her palm..  and places it on the drink tray, this glass is especially for my vahini.. so make sure you gives this one to her..kala instructs the waiter.
Slyly Kala watches..  as Naku takes the spiked orange drink from the waiter..and  after some hesitation .Naku drinks the orange ..Roops looks at  Leela, who  finds it hard to supress her laughter. Kala smiles ,as  Naku gulps the complete glass down!
                                     Naku's song and dance..
 The Accordion  plays.. and all turn to the stage, where the musicians , dancers  stand..  Naku hears and blinks her eyes and gives an elfish smile.. then lowers her eyes..  Next moment she stands on the stage and raises her hand for the musicians to stop.. they stop and Kala smiles in anticipation.  Naku walks and twirls the cymbals.. as Dutta watches her from the bar.. the dancers go off stage and  Naku whispers something in the female singer on the stage's ear.. then the drums beat and the tambourine sounds.. the clarinet plays . and Kala's eyes light up! Dutta stands confused as Naku  stands beside the singer..then Naku comes off the  stage on the floor.. the bolly wood song. shyrani se hai zindagi plays..  Naku  seems to lose her balance, as Dutta watches her. She stands and looks at him.. the song plays,  "life is like poetry, why don't you embrace this  mood too? she challenges Dutta then breaks into dance, "life is like  poetic verse, you too  enjoy this joy of life.. "I have become a  song before you.. with pleasure hum my  whole being".. Dutta begins to frown at her as she continues to move her arms in rhythm   to the lyrics of the song.. Dutta's friends watch mesmerized  as his beautiful wife dances drunk before all. Slowly she moves her figure towards him  coquettishly.. for all to see. Dutta eyes glare at her as she nears him. as she raises her arm in a  turn,  Baji comes to stop her from making  a spectacle of herself.. but she  pushes him away! as Dutta watches in fury.. from a distance. Kala watches and waits for the volcano  named Dutta erupt..  Naku spins around,  and  shuffles her shoulders in defiance, and the dances to the words, "I know  you can hear the tunes of my heart, there is an unsaid sadness in it.. Dutta furrows his brow. .and then angrily turns his face from her sight...  Naku walks to him.. "I know you can hear the tunes of my heart, there is an unspoken sadness in it. Naku revolves around his person.. and she passes by him, he leans forward and grabs her arm ,spins her around, and gives her a resounding slap across her face! and  Naku falls to the floor in a heap!.. Kala puts on a feigned alarmed look.. episode ends.. Hamlet53~ 17. 7.14
                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~
  Dutta  here choses  Sudarshan to open the party..  not because he is  put off by  Baji these days.. personally I think he does this out of respect for a BIL, his sister  Leela's husband and possibly to show the public that family stands united..
 Baji I think is beyond  being jealous of  not being chosen by his Bhau to do the honours, as   Baji too, himself believes sincerely that people should see the  family good will, after all that is the purpose of the party.
The episode has two small speeches by the brother and sister.. while Dutta still manages to give credence to his family in the eyes of the world.. maintains, that his family is behind him all and all.
Kala  is  hell bent on  smashing the familial unit.. she does so with great panache by drawing every one present 's attention to  Nakusha.. it's like she is the director of the film scene , the screen play written by her and the heroine of the scene is   Naku..and villain Dutta!
 Naku's song and dance.. would bring out a raging lion in  the most loving and docile of husbands.. whereas this sort of  presentation may be acceptable in some social set  ups.. in Dutta's household before his associates etc it was not.. it's all done to shame him publically.
 I would have found the slap .. an assault of a violent nature.. but  tolerated it due to the hidden agenda.. behind it..
N.B~ thanks for reading the previous wu..mirage, dise, fassben,naila, bart, twinks, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago