superb ud...chaskar & kala plotting in btwn naku & dutta's misunderstanding
thanks for your comment and lovely image ..much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

LTL Written Update
                                                       Episode ~ 231
                                                     8th December 2010
Episode picks up from the point where Dutta slaps  Naku across the face and she lands on the floor.. Kala puts on a worried look..  all are shocked  at Dutta's reaction .. he stands over her  glaring down at her.  Naku looks  up  defiantly into his irate eyes from the ground with bold tearful eyes. He takes another step to possibly strike her again, but Kala intervenes  for all to see , mainly  Naku, leave it Bhau!  Naku just smiles up at him , asking for more. Kala looks at  Dutta , and to rub in the event, she delivers yet another speech , with clasped palms, whatever happened in Patil Nivas today, on that account I wish to offer my apologies to you all. I don't know what  came over vahini  today that she drank alcohol. Ordinarily she doesn't drink! but today may be for Bhau's  celebratory function, she became a bit adventurous . You all were talking about her beauty! but what a shame you had to see such behaviour from her! heaven alone knows!  what conclusions you must be drawing after seeing all this. But really it's not like this , as  our vahini is  the love of our Dutta Bhau's life. I am really sorry that the party ended on this sour note!.. but  it's best if you leave Bhau alone for the moment. Naku looks up at Kala much amused.. and as people begin to leave,   Naku calls out , please stop all of you! Kala is surprised ..and the rest of her gang is shocked too. Dutta glares down at her. Slowly and painfully Naku totters to her feet.. and faces Dutta..who turns his face away  from her with a scowl on it.   Naku says, Saab, today I am very happy.. that you exercised your right over me! Dutta is perplexed by her statement.  Naku carries on ,  I wish to humbly tender an apology  before Saab's friends ,and his family. What did you all think that I danced under the influence of alcohol? NO not at all! I can never commit this mistake before Saab's friends and family! these days the almighty has showered me blessings abundantly...I got married to saab ;  got such a loving  famly; and Saab's life was spared in the recent attack! so for this happy occasion, my sister in law, Kala Tai arranged a  party!so I thought why not add a little bit of colour to this party too!  The trio gets a resounding taunt! , as Naku looks at Kala and says to all, my mangalsutra  and my husband still have so much potency! that my feet  can never go astray!  so if you ask me to drink poison.. that too I will drink smilingly.  She tells Dutta.. and  Dutta hangs his head down.. and  Kala worries.. that Dutta has been influenced by  Naku's words.. Naku looks up at him with pleading eyes and he looks down at her arm where fresh blood escapes from under her bandage.. and Dutta looks upset.. and turns and walks past her and leaves Patil Niwas.  Naku  looks at Kala..
                                                        Naku & Kala
 Both women face each other and  Naku says to Kala, did you get your answer then to your question? that a guttersnipe from the filthy slums is going to drink booze like her father and create a  free show for all to watch? you'll enjoy your celebration of Saab's life  being saved! and you think I'll stay silent and not speak a single word! you know that saying, that a leopard never changes it's spots! You are like that.. you act  all good but inside you are the opposite. Kala lashes out.  Nakusha!   and  Naku gives her a mock scared expression! and faces her and says, lower your voice Kalavati!  If  all the family comes out here! then it won't take me long to expose your true face! warns  Naku. What did you think that I am brainless! whatever you give me I'll drink without batting an eyelid? my eyes were fixed on you three sisters! exchanging glances and signals! you wanted to humiliate  Naku? you wanted to create a scene? you wanted to distance me and Saab?  it was a good try! but it was I who benefitted! Saab slapped me before all! and your face bloomed with delight! but you forgot the reason for that slap! that slap meant Saab's love and right over me!  my husband slapped me before all! because he still wants the best for me! he loves me!  so you tell me now who has profited by this slap?  Naku grabs Kala's hand and shakes it, thank you Kalavati! shake hands and carry on playing similar games with me!  Naku  spurns Kala's hand rudely and walks off triumphant!
                                           Dutta & Naku kitchen scene
 Naku , waits in Dutta's room. On her own recalls the party incident...his violent reaction. The slap echo's in her ears..
 Outside in the lounge a shadow falls upon the  marble hall floor. It's Dutta he lurches and swaggers into the hall drunk. He attempts to steady himself and heads to the kitchen.
 Naku in his room, can sense his return. Saab! she utters. While Dutta gropes the central work surface in the kitchen, thalli in hand and heads to the fridge; opens it's precariously; looks inside to see if anything catches his fancy. Finally he grabs a casserole dish with rice ..in one hand and is about to help himself to some lentils but the platter stops him and he tucks it between the end of his chin and his chest... as he cautiously reaches out for the lentils. Finally with the platter under his chin, balancing the dal and rice containers Dutta.. tries to take a step ahead but the platter gives way from under his chin and crashes on to the floor.
The crash was enough to bring  Naku  out of the kitchen.. Dutta finally lays the pots on the work top and looks down to pick the upside thalli. Naku's palm clutches the kitchen doorpost and suddenly her shadow is cast on the kitchen floor. Confused he looks across at the shadow and then the door way..   whose  there? he asks.. Naku slowly sides her face from behind the door post...then comes before him. They look at  each other  and she leaps forward and bends to pick the platter from the floor.. he bends too,  but she gets in there first.. and he levels up with her and gives her a drunken ,don't mess with me look.. Naku holds the thalli against her chest.. and he says softly , Naku..  she replies, yes Saab.. he confesses , I am starving, need some food.. she looks up at him lovingly, and he groans,  are you just going to stand there staring me in the face?  or will you bother to give me something to eat?
Tucked away in the security of the moonlight bathed kitchen.. Dutta sits on the floor, his back against the island work top in the centre of the kitchen. Naku sets his food before him on the  floor and sits adjacent to him.. Dutta sits one knee propped up , preoccupied. Naku looks up to check his mood and spoons out his lentils and rice and pops it into the big baby's mouth! he chews it and then admits, funny.. but eating from your hand fills me up..   Naku looks at him tenderly.. and recalls FB's related to feeding between them ,  of forest scene.. where he goes in search for food.; Dutta  bringing food for her to break her fast on the terrace;.. Dutta semi drunk,  whines, why are you so quiet?  Naku shakes her head and replies, not really.. Dutta confesses, I made a mistake today.. a big mistake. He looks down at his palm and says, it's with this hand I  hit you.. the very hand! and in a fit he raises his arm  ready to bang his palm on the floor ,but  Naku grabs it in mid air! and cradles it between her palms!.. no Saab! it was your love, but Dutta admits, no it was my rage! he pulls his hand from hers and throws his palms up in the air and exclaims,  I was furious ! and in my fury I  struck you..FB..of other instance where Dutta hurls her across his table!   Naku accepts his behaviour and replies, it's  ok Saab, before all you exercised your right over me, I liked it,[ so it makes it right what he did] the sound of the slap was the  plea of your heart, and one takes out anger on whom one loves.. I am ecstatic  Saab! that you accepted me before all! before all you showed        love towards me. Dutta leans forward and admits, but it was no fault of your, still I hit you, I shouldn't have done so.. this hand will be punished and in fury he slaps his hand hard, repeatedly over the floor!  Naku grabs his hand, looks at it and cries out, Saab! your hand is bleeding! how did you do this? there's blood on it?.. Dutta  smiles like a manic and recalls, how he smashed the brandy bottle earlier in his fist!  Naku cries out, come I'll put some ointment on it and she pulls him up by his arm.. once on his feet  she wraps his arm around his shoulder, entwines  her arm around his waist and  helps him out of the kitchen.. up to his room..lays him down on his bed..
 bed and tends to his gash .. he groans ,I am fine  Naku.. but you are not fine..  Naku continues cleaning his palm and mumbles, no I am fine...and he replies, that may be, but you're not happy.. and he closes his eyes ,as  Naku applies the antiseptic cream and says, don't worry about me Saab.. she looks up and he had already dozed off ,his head dropping to one side. She looks down at him and continues to swab his cut.. she realizes  the first aid box has run out of bandages.. so she recalls it will have to be an article of  her clothing, as in the forest.. so she tears a strip of her sari pallu, and bandages his palm ,securely.. she looks at him sleeping like a babe,  has FB, of  her  face revelation , night...how he had shunned her away.. she holds her bandaged hand against her and weeps, I am so unfortunate Saab!  I thought I'd give you happiness, love.. but couldn't give you any of these. Nothing at all.. she clings to his palm that hit her and snuggles her cheek against it...and caresses his hand..
                                                    Dutta's den
 Next morning Dutta lies in his bed.. Naku sits on the floor next to his bed side her.. arm stretched on the edge of his bed.. Dutta's wounded palm rests on wrist.. she  raises up her head and wakes up from slumber and looks at his palm on hers.. FB,  Naku recalls yesterday's  events from ,party to the kitchen.. how Dutta opened his eyes and after  FR.. FB,  his waking up after face revelation... pushing her out of his room.  Naku looks at their palms meeting and slowly she slips her hand from under his..  and stands and leaves...while Dutta sleeps.
                                                     Kala's balcony
Kala recalls , Naku's stiff words to her..  which makes Kala inform her evil gang .. the game has come to such a stage, from where  I am not prepared to retreat, and  to lose is not in my character.. you are full of yourself   Nakusha!  you think you  have defeated me, by winning Dutta's heart! , she looks at a sharp butchers knife and continues, but what you don't know Nakusha is that when Kalavati  attacks! and she throws the knife in her hand at the bowl of red apples!  It's bull's eye! she goes to the fruit bowl and pulls out the apple pierced by the knife! Pulls off the apple, balances it on the table, and chops in half with a cleaver like motion!  Sudarshan watches the woman gladiator!  Kala, much amused.. Kala picks up the two halves of the apple and like a she devil speaks to the apple.. Dutta! just like this I will sever your life in half! meaning two parts of  Nakusha's life!.. then she moves to Roops and offers her one half of the apple, and says,  now it's your turn, here eat it!.. after eating this fruit  Adam and Eve came together..  but then Adam was banished from paradise, forever.
She offers the other half to Sudarshan and says, here eat this, it's good for health and  keeps the mind sharp..  Sudarshan accepts.. and Kala turns around.. preoccupied with new plots.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 18.7.14
                                                                    ~~~~~~~~                                                                                                        
The food Dutta refers to could also apply to the hunger for her love..
Where  Naku refers to  dulcet overtures of poetry in the previous wu.. Dutta  utters poetic words .in this episode, related to hungering for love.. and Naku fulfilling  his need in just one spoon full..  
 The issue of  Dutta physically abusing  Naku.. and she justifying his aggressive as acts of love.. is very hard for me to swallow.. I see it as Naku  giving him the ok signal.. empowering him with the right to assault her.. however  little it  may be  , a box, nudge, push , shove or hit! for me the intent  that propels him does count, passion, jealousy, possessiveness , sense of honour? Rage..
But all said and done, his maltreating his wife is quite unacceptable.. and what makes matters worse is  Naku lauding his behaviour as a manifestation of his love for her.
Television soaps is a popular household entertainment provider.. and to  uphold such scenes is worrying , as it promotes such violent acts against women widely.. in the form of a sugar coated pill.. thus slowly brainwashing the viewer into believing  in the "oh it's only a serial" syndrome!
 Yes I know it's part of the tasha love track , and the rest of it! but I still find all of such scenes ,distasteful as no doubt many of you do too.
Dutta and Naku's wounds are  focal points where  they are brought together under the  canopy of cleaning ,and dressing the trauma parts.. food too is another prop used to furnish an excuse of creating interaction between the two.
Last section..  symbolises Kala in the role of snake in the Paradise Lost  epic of Adam and Eve..

N.B thanks for reading the previous wu..fassben, bart, tammy, goody 2shoes..naila, jedy

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode nakku counter attact to kala and dutta nakku guilt and feeding scene
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice episode nakku counter attact to kala and dutta nakku guilt and feeding scene
hi tammy, yes I too found it  to be an interesting episode.. love nakku's part.. thanks for supporting this thread  tammy... much love hammie.

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hamlet

Loved the ud...chaskar trying to make in road...trying to double cross...kala trying all means to project naku in bad light...gaana in between...best scene was kitchen...bandage...whenever it was just two it was magic😊

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi hamlet

Awesome ud...kala is witch...bout is in progress between naku & kala...MR drunk scene repenting hitting naku...one of the best...

πŸ‘congrats for new thread 😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie each day a new dp πŸ˜‰  luv them all, goes wel with the episodes πŸ˜Š
The first real slip from dutta albeit in a drunken state.  naku is strengthened by his confession but as you rightly pointed hammie naku,s justifying dutta,s manhandling as to his luv is totally unacceptable.   By this argument every domestic violence can be justified, i cringe everytime naku speaks in this manner
Even thou dutta realises his mistake n shows remorse,  the damage is done.  
However the kitchen scene was one small oasis in the parched ruthless kala land.  Dutta looked vulnerable n cute    

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi hamlet  hainnn? itna formal.. kya hai thujhe?  humm naku...?

Loved the ud...chaskar trying to make in road...trying to double cross...kala trying all means to project naku in bad light...gaana in between...best scene was kitchen...bandage...whenever it was just two it was magic😊

it was a lovely episode shukar hai   rishtey kept the same song for naku... kitchen.. cute boyish, sulky baby dutta..    much love from tere liye...hammie.. hammie hammie...🀣...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Hi hamlet  sonaaa helooo 

Awesome ud...kala is witch...bout is in progress between naku & kala...MR drunk scene repenting hitting naku...one of the best...

yes agree lovely episode.. thanks for reading and commenting  and your lovely wish that applies to us all.. much love hammie.

πŸ‘congrats for new thread 😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bharti-

hi bart..😊 was wondering where you were?
Hammie each day a new dp πŸ˜‰  luv them all, goes wel with the episodes πŸ˜Š
when mishal was around ,i used to keep  a bank of dp. from each episode.. special ones daya made for me..

The first real slip from dutta albeit in a drunken state.  naku is strengthened by his confession but as you rightly pointed hammie naku,s justifying dutta,s manhandling as to his luv is totally unacceptable.   By this argument every domestic violence can be justified, i cringe everytime naku speaks in this manner
Even thou dutta realises his mistake n shows remorse,  the damage is done.  
However the kitchen scene was one small oasis in the parched ruthless kala land.  Dutta looked vulnerable n cute    lovely scene.. he was honest and repented..
loved your comments.. bart ,like always. thanks for keeping the thread alive.. much love hammie.