Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemm episodes tasha renuin but kala true colors revealed to dutta
hi tammy.. have to say,loved  the dialouges .. apne behen ka asli chera bhi nehin dekh pya..
thanks for reading and commenting,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~286
Hiyaaa hammie lion🤗 hi twinks  going by your dancing you seem to have enjoyed these episodes..
awww what a mind blowing sweeetest update dear❤️...Twinky baby dancing...enjoyed it to the core...totally speechless....Tasha Rocks...such a  lovely awesome update hammie lion.❤️.sooo sweeet of you.🤗..Aww Tasha's reunion🥳🥳...Bestest Scene ever.❤️..yummy yummy update treat sweetest hammie lion .🤗..twinky baby in a dancing mood...chweeetest lion.🤗.baby will come back soon with the next sweetest update~287 comment  dear🥳🤗...thanks soo much for your sweetest update hammieee lion🤗...thank you thank you thank you sooo much Hammieee lion🤗..big teddy hugs from happy baby twinky...🤗

I love your fantastic presentation twinky..😃.. and the screen shots are ever so clear!hang  on a minute its a siggy.. fantastic👏   capturing the words of song  Laagi thujhse lagan 

great moving screen shots !

ahhh the famous embrace  thanks for a lovely comment. twinky.. much love hammie..👍🏼

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy 😊 good to see you!

superb ud...what a reunioun😳
the best ,memorable..  humm kya milan tha.. naku doing a bhag naku bhag!
thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie.

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...my fav episodes😊
sona89 thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Read all the chapters...relived it...thanxs 😳
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Episode~287

Hi Hammiee lion🤗

aww such a lovely update dear..❤️.enjoyed it soo much..❤️.aww what a lovely hug❤️...your descriptions are sooo beautiful hammieee lion..❤️...err who want this seema's FBs..🤢..ewww seema.🤢...Tasha rocks...awww detailed lovely update dear..❤️.such a great job hammiee lion..🤗..enjoyed their lovely moment 🥳...hats off to you⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ kala,suds,seema,chaskar all are disturbing tasha's sweet scene....even irritated with Kala & her evilness..🤢..aww dutta fighting with the goons superbly....hahaha suds never succeeded in gun shoot..🤣.Seema helped tasha to escape from evil people..👏👏..such a greatest update hammiee lion.❤️🥳.enjoyed it to the core❤️...thank you soo much for the sweetest update dear...🤗...sooo sweeet of you.🤗..eagerly waiting for more wu treats from my sweetest hammie lion.🤗.take care.🤗...thanks  a bunch sweetie pie lion.🤗.big teddy hugs from twinky baby.🤗...

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
dilse14 thumbnail
hi hamlet
wonderful ud...naku running in dutta's arm...😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~287

Hi Hammiee lion🤗  hi twinks  roarrr...

aww such a lovely update dear..❤️.enjoyed it soo much..❤️.aww what a lovely hug❤️...your descriptions are sooo beautiful hammieee lion..❤️...err who want this seema's FBs..🤢..ewww seema.🤢...Tasha rocks...awww detailed lovely update dear..❤️.such a great job hammiee lion..🤗..enjoyed their lovely moment 🥳...hats off to you⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ kala,suds,seema,chaskar all are disturbing tasha's sweet scene....even irritated with Kala & her evilness..🤢..aww dutta fighting with the goons superbly....hahaha suds never succeeded in gun shoot..🤣.Seema helped tasha to escape from evil people..👏👏..such a greatest update hammiee lion.❤️🥳.enjoyed it to the core❤️...thank you soo much for the sweetest update dear...🤗...sooo sweeet of you.🤗..eagerly waiting for more wu treats from my sweetest hammie lion.🤗.take care.🤗...thanks  a bunch sweetie pie lion.🤗.big teddy hugs from twinky baby.🤗...

thanks for the ahhh  pictures.. they both acted so real.. hard to imagine this was acting.. but that's what makes actors.. much love  and thanks good baby... hammie..

catch the next two.. they are the ones with substance..😛

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet  hi dilse 😛

wonderful ud...naku running in dutta's arm...😳
knew all tasha fans will love it.. now check out the next two ws.. thanks... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Dutta~ Naku

Episode ~288

24th February 2011

The temple

Dutta and Naku  reach the side steps of the mandir road.. and BG confront them! Seema shouts and orders Sudarshan to tell his men to lower their guns and then she shouts  run Dutta! and Nakusha!  run!  don't worry about me!  they are confused .. Dutta recognises her voice and both Naku and him climb the few steps and run away!

Seema holds suds at gun point, Kala is baffled.. as to who this woman is? Chaskar at the first opportunity runs to Seema grabs her gun! and frees   Sudarshan, so he can chase Dutta and  Naku.  Chaskar gives Seema a back hand slap across the face! Kala nears a slapped Seema and hisses, so this then is your Chanda? Dutta Bhau is lucky he has two women pining over him. chaskar  roughs Seema up ,you cheat! you deceived me! he accuses her..and slaps her hard she falls to the side.

In the forest

Naku hangs on to Dutta and they run deeper into the forest, leaving Kala and gang behind. But are followed hot on heels by Sudarshan and his men. Naku and Dutta carry on weaving through the trees on the bumpy forest terrain. Sudarshan spots them and fires, but misses! Naku drags Dutta and leads him to evade the enemy on their tracks. Sudarshan fires again at the running couple but misses. But  Naku trips and shouts Saab! and Dutta looks behind  Sudarshan and kicks back at him ,grabs  Naku by the hand and  runs and ducks.. Sudarshan and his men have lost Dutta and  Naku who hide behind a big boulder on the soil..  Sudarshan and his men look around for the lovers but can't find them and then eventually leave to check other areas around.Dutta and Naku crouch before each other and Dutta asks her lovingly, are you alright? he can only see a blurred  Naku before him, but can feel her warm hand on his stubble cheek. she caresses the side of his face and he smiles with quiet joy. In extreme love, they both move forward and their foreheads touch..their wrists tied together by the red chunari of the goddess.

Sudarshan and his men run and search the other side of the clearing in the forest.  Naku looks in fear at Dutta holding his face.. she can feel the danger is not over yet! Dutta asks her to lead and she leads him carefully from behind the boulder into thicker foliage and again they crouch, as overhead  Sudarshan and his men look around..  Naku shields and holds Dutta down, protectively. Dutta holds her head against his shoulder, his arm around her.  Sudarshan leaves empty handed.

At the temple

Here Chaskar crouches beside Seema gripping and twisting her neck, you deceitful woman! you had the nerve to cheat me? why? why did you embrace my foe? why did you do this? is my love so worthless? and in rage he pulls her up on her feet and slaps her yet again against a pillar.. Kala watches this free show with great amusement.  Chaskar carries on with his moaning love theatrics to his lady love! he begs her to say she loves him..Sudarshan returns empty handed. and Kala grills.. so you couldn't  catch him?  Sudarshan stands shame faced.. Seema looks up at the goddess and prays thanks for saving them.. Chaskar shouts at her, you pray for the freedom of my enemy, you are happy  after saving my enemy I'll chop your hands off and I'll see who comes and saves you ! I swear I'll not spare you? roars   Chaskar and strikes her yet  again! Kala just stares at Chaskar's dramatics. The servant carrying the urn turns up  and says holding the earthen pot meant for Dutta's remains, what shall we do with it?. In rage Kala shots the man dead..thus we see Kala's defeat, Dutta escapes,  Sudarshan her aid returns home empty handed. She yells at  Sudarshan, how many men were you lot?.. phattu replies twenty five.. twenty people .. meaning fifty eyes couldn't find that blind Dutta! while the army stands shame faced, Seema supresses her laughter. And Kala yells at  Chaskar, you are such a fool instead of Dutta! you started running after Chanda! and  Sudarshan you!  have only arrogance instead of hard work... what have you all come here for ? watch a show! Shouts Kala, but  Chaskar says,  all this is so because of this Chanda! before too she saved Dutta Bhau, and now too she saved him. kala fumes at Chanda , and Chaskar pulls his gun out at her saying, I will not spare her!  but Kala orders him to stop.. but  Chaskar replies, don't interfere it's   Chaskar's personal matter...Kala advises him, don't be stupid,  Chaskar you don't  know the girl.. she is not your Chanda ,but Seema! Dutta Bhau's lover! but Chaskar still pulls his gun at Seema but  Kala pulls out her gun and pokes it int0  Chaskar's temple.. a bit of a melodramatic scene.. it's basically all the losers letting off steam. Kala , threatens him ,don't you dare touch the girl! you lot take the girl to the car! she orders. Kala then sits back in her foldaway chair and closes her eyes. Sudarshan  suggests, Kala let's surround the jungle from all sides, where will Dutta  hide? and  once we find him it's shoot to kill! but Kala snubs him , nope you can't finish off Dutta! so stop running around! let him stay in the forest and have his nuptial night with   Naku! he has found out about my reality, so he's likely to return to claim his empire!  Chaskar still whinges about sorting Chanda but Kala reminds him again. don't you dare touch her! if you do, I'll kill you!   Sudarshan wants to know what benefit can be had from Chanda.. Kala snubs him, that you leave with me  Sudarshan!..but  Chaskar is hyped up..says , this Chanda is not to be trusted, she is my lover and she helped Dutta to escape, I'll not spare her! and rushes off .. Sudarshan tries to stop him.. but Kala says, let him go !what good is he to us anyway besides his death is calling out to him?

In the forest

Dutta and  Naku now come out of  hiding and  Naku drags Dutta along. He uses this hand as a feeler to guide him ahead. He struggles on the uneven terrain and nearly trips but is upheld by  Naku .. briskly she leads him on. The sun shines over their head and he trips against a boulder and ends up on the ground.  Naku, contains him caringly, careful stand up..and here sit on this stump, hope you didn't get hurt?.. Dutta  sits and Kala's words ring in his ears "Dutta Bhau! I've brought an urn, in which I'll gather your broken bones! don't you pity yourself?  you can't  even see your sister's true face".. he replies sadly to  Naku, I hurt  Naku.. am deeply hurt..it can't be seen.. uptil   now I  was preparing to face the enemy.. today when the foe faced me, I felt even if I take an aim at the target.. the loss will still mine.. up till now I have never feared the foe, looked them in the eye and took aim.. may be your  Bappa took my sight away, so that  the enemy is concealed from me and I cannot see the enemy within my own fold! what kind of game is life playing with me? what manner of foes are these? that the heart never imagines them to be  around...today is the very first time I fled from the enemy.. today if I ran.. it was to avoid soiling my hands with theblood of a loved one!..Naku shares his grief, and confesses, that's why I never told you, remember when you found out about my face.. how you self harmed yourself? FB, he recalls the bizzare scene when he asks her to shoot upright bottle on his hand.. Dutta has tears in his eyes... his mouth quivers wanting to cry.. as he recalls how he drank in the local booze place, after damodar's news. Naku, continues, that's why I hid the truth about Tai from you.. dutta's face  twists in pain, and  complains, Naku Aye Sahib will not be able to tolerate this!   Naku weeps and in a faltering voice, says,Aye is just waiting to see you.. Dutta holds her hands and says, if I find it difficult to bear Kala's truth? how Aye Sahib  must be bearing!  Naku looks at his painful face and says tenderly, my love will provide the healing touch for your wounds.. I'll be your strength and resilience! .. Dutta tells her, come let's go we need to find shelter before it gets dark!  the enemies are behind us! come! and he gets up to move but is pulled back by the chunni tied to  Naku's wrist..dutta realizes that his independence has been marred.Naku  looks up at him and their mid air  tied together wrists.dutta   asks her,what is it? and  Naku  replies, Saab! and he kneels beside her and she asks him, do you recall something? destiny has tied our hands as though we are taking circumambulations .. Dutta smiles and muses the FBs of walking round the sacred fire ..naku says, you took four pheras, now I'll go forward you and lead by three steps..my strength will now be your strength .. and he places his hands of her knees and she covers them with her palms..and Dutta smiles in resignation..Naku continues, I am a woman, your wife, my strength is not enough to match yours, but my Aye says,  that us women have more patience to bear pain than men! so I'll be your strength.. and Dutta raises his face up to the  sun light and smiles broadly , with his eyes closed..  Naku looks at him sadly and notices his eyelashes are moist.. holding back his tears.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 10.10.14

The episode marks the start of the jmm2  episodes.  The couple will enjoy.. getting to learn more about each other. The concept of the wife protecting the husband is the novelty here. Dutta, the husband is rendered vulnerable on account of his blindness ..naku ,his wife,is his shield of protection is there to veer him away from Dutta's blood thirsty foes.. she manages to up hold him emotionally  after he finds out the truth about his sister.. she also manages  to confess before Dutta that she knew , but didn't tell him earlier.. because she feared his reaction of self harming himself.

Naku as his wife now knows ,Dutta has mellowed to receive her point of view..

Nakualso empowers him by reminding him about the wedding pheras of the Hindu wedding..where the man and woman have a shared responsibility when dealing with both joy and sorrow..   she is aware that a powerful figure like Dutta can easily slip into depression.. in the wake of a disability..

But we see that Dutta himself also has a stubborn streak in him.. which  Naku  encourages gently..we can say she handles him positively.. yes I feel sorry for the great Dutta Bhau.. but never do I pity him..   

LTL Written Update

Dutta~Naku

Episode ~289

25th February 2011

In the forest

Naku continues, I am a woman, your wife, my strength is not enough to match yours, but my Aye says,   that us women have more stamina in  bearing pain than men! so I'll be your strength.. and Dutta raises his face up to the sun light and smiles broadly , with his eyes closed..  Naku looks at him sadly and notices his eyelashes are moist.. holding back his tears.. Dutta opens his moist eyes and says, all my life I lived with great pride in my self- reliance and independence, Naku.. but now it seems, and he reaches out for her hand.. and says.. in life I have to see this day too.. for, by coming into my life you have lit up my whole existence... this is my belief in you.  Naku is overcome by his words, and the way he holds on to her hands. She bends and feels his feet out of reverence. Dutta stops her and moves her arm and she looks across at him lovingly ,and says ,Saab ,allow me, to care  for you, to become your strength, so that your hands may not waver, when faced by the enemy, come let's go..and Dutta looks at her lovingly. With her help he gets up and walks, they come to a clearing and then into the forest, she tells him, Saab we are now in the jungle...far from the foes, they won't get to us now. Dutta gasps for breath and stands with slightly bent knees but she upholds him and they both stroll on the  muddy thorough path. Dutta muses, as they walk, do you remember, once before we were lost in the forest.. and we meet Jagtap dada..he was right when he pointed out there is no room for foes in this forest.. this forest  exposes a human being!  Naku may be that's why your  Bappa has once again sent us back to the forest.. so that I can face the truth! understand it's reality.. and then can bear that ugly truth.. dutta talks profoundly here.. the truth  he talks about is bearing Kala's treachery ..Naku studies his face and takes in how Dutta is gradually reforming and  reacting to traumatic situations... Naku says , Saab.. and the song jana jogi de nal plays...  Dutta faces her and raises his hand to feel the side of her face..then his palm lingers on her face so he can touch and  see her face.. she touches his hand lingering on her cheek.. Naku nearly cries.. as she senses the affection of his heart.. dutta looks into her face, with his head tilted to the side.. Naku looks up into his soft eyes and Dutta whispers to her, wish I could see your face ..and  Naku smiles up at him and replies, you will see it very soon..and Dutta moves back and grabs both her hands.. and looks with desire into her blurred image, he says lovingly, what I want is that when I gain my sight back,  you should be the first person I see! Naku empowers him and replies.. see me through my eyes Saab.. shall we leave now..and they resume their walk, through the forest .

They come to the riverside.. and Naku heaves, and Dutta  asks her, are you tired  Naku? and she replies, you too are tired aren't you Saab..both are aware of each other's needs and wants..  Dutta heaves too and nods.. and  Naku asks, are you thirsty Saab? Dutta looks down into her face and replies ,again you understood my need without me telling you about it..  can you see any water around here?  Naku looks around and sees the river and takes him to the riverside and seats him on a small boulder close to the water's edge..and he turns to look at her.. scoops his hand into the water and brings his cupped hand to her mouth.. she holds his cupped hand and turns it to his mouth.. put he refuses to drink ,even though  Naku says, you drink first.. but Dutta wants her to drink from his hand first..and Naku does.. Dutta eyes look peaceful and content..then  Naku scoops some water for him ,quenches his thrist.. refreshes his face, and then wipes it with her sari pallu.. I wonder if Dutta gave her a drink first.. so should could return the favour.. taking it a bit further..

This lovely scene especially  Dutta's concerned actions can be compared to the scene where he gives  Naku a drink  of water in a leaf held in his hand.. his anger when he scrunched the leaf and threw it to the side.

Naku stands up but Dutta continues, Naku after parting from you , my outside world is steeped in darkness.. but internally now I can see clearly through my blindness.. what I should have said to you ages ago.. and that I want to say to you today.. and Dutta too stands up before Naku with her help and says, you not being part of my life, has taught me that I love you dearly..I am very blessed to have a wife like you.. one who loves me so much..and  Naku hugs him and puts her arms around  his neck. I knew Saab that you always loved me, you just didn't know how to express it.. he hugs her tightly across his chest and crosses his hands on her upper back.. song laagi thujhse lagan.. plays and there are FBs of tasha hugs, Anna's den hug',  Naku's dream sequence hug;  Naku  admits, I too love you a lot ..dutta listens to   Naku but then Kala's words come between him and Naku,"if your embrace has finished.. shall we begin the game of death! I've  got the urn to collect your broken bones in! Dutta lowers his head down, Naku can see he's disturbed.. what is Saab? he replies, nothing.. it's just that I can't believe it that Kala and  Sudarshan are my arch enemies..  Naku  know now she will have to soothe her husband's wounds..

Kala and suds..

Seema sits at the back with a BG  and suds drives Kala and the rest of them home from the temple. Kala checks out  Seema's facial expressions through the rear mirror. Seema has FB of meeting  Naku by the wayside.. how they both worshipped at the temple.how they tied the sacred thread  around each other's wrist and prayed  for each others  prayers to be granted. Seema recalls feeling Dutta's eyes while putting eye drops and he told her the past cannot be relived, that he has  someone else in his life..she remembers their reunion scene on the pier and she weeps.. and Kala watches her through the rear mirror..and wonders what's festering inside this Seema...?

In  the forest

Dutta and  Naku stand in the clearing before a huge tree. They  face each other  and  Naku decides to tell him the truth, Saab ,Kala Tai has taken control of everything that belongs to him ..she tells him how they were taken hostages in their own house; how at gunpoint they were marched off to the attic and kept as prisoners. Dutta cranks his head ..  Naku says, on her orders, Baji was beaten black and blue! Dutta grieves.. she tells him , how she had decided to come looking for him; she tells him , when he had phoned, things were turning sour..but she couldn't tell him.. how could  she tell him...

Dutta filled with rage moves away from  Naku and mutters, it's unimaginable to think that Kala could resort to such wickedness.. but this I knew that you would protect the whole family.. you saved my life countess times, he turns to face her and reaches out for her hands..and says, you have fulfilled your duty, Naku holds on to his hands and replies, there is no gratitude between loved ones, and Dutta replies, I am not  showing gratitude  Naku! I am just saying that the one I considered  my sister all my life.. she was the loved one who stabbed me in the back!.. it was then that I was blind! Belived  in everything that Kala said! Lost my eyes.. and the whole truth surfaced! whatever you did  Naku.. I fully understand the reasons behind them today! when away from you ,this is all that I used to think about.. dutta  re- evaluated his life, how he tortured her beyond words..  Naku looks at him and listens to his thoughts attentively.. Dutta continues, and this is our culture, values and our teachings , our women are taught that a husband is a  figure no less than  a god! to be bowed before.. but today your love makes me bow before you !  but Naku replies, what kind of bowing Saab.. you have accepted me that's enough  for me.. Naku looks down at her hazy image.. and then draws her closer to his chest and  folds his arms around her.. and  Naku  rests her face on his chest and securely closes her eyes.. and snuggles under his chin ,which he rests on her forehead... Dutta holds her close and says, forgive me Naku! whatever I needed to give to you ,I never gave it.. but now I will, your right, your status, your respect, from today getting them for you is my  responsibility! In a tight hug , he continues do you know what a wife is? a wife is half a part of her husband.. he moves apart from her and feels one side of her face and peers into her face and says, I may be blind ,but I can still protect you today!  I will fill your life with so much love Nakusha.. that you will forget all the past traumas of  our life.. Dutta assures ..and then continues gravely, what Kala did is her sin! she made Aye Sahib  a hostage, she used her sins to wash off the burden on my heart of her fathers death! she has severed all relationships, bar one.. that of enemity! Now I will take revenge from her! the way she treated you! Aye Sahib! Leela, Roops, Kishore, Baji! I'll take revenge from her! I will not spare her!.. Naku had listened to his rattling anger and says calmingly .. Saab! whatever you are saying, I will not refute you.. but at the moment when I am with you, I will put my lips on your wounds.. I will swallow all your fury.. for when we leave this forest to return home, I would like to accompany such a person, whose eyes are filled with love.. and only love! and all of us will live like one family! Saab ,why soil your hands with the blood of an enemy like Kala Tai..  Bappa is here ,let him give her what she is due...shall we go now, it's very late now.. you sit down here under the tree, I'll return in a short while.. says Naku and sits him under the tree.. Dutta asks her, but where are you off too? and she replies, nearby... Dutta sits resting his back against the bark of the tree his arms resting on his pulled up knees...he strains his ears and  hears crunching and snapping sounds... episode ends 11.10.14

The beauty of this episode is the depth of Dutta's feeling coming out both physically and verbally, he wants to say it all  to her.  Naku too talks to him about  matters that concerns the rest of his family..

The episode ends on an interesting note.. Dutta the man of action , has to leave his enemy Kala in the hands of  Bappa to mete out justice.. basically Dutta has to give up his right to smite her for she wronged him and the whole family... and possibly forgive her.. now that is hard work! as Dutta is not really a believer .. bit of an agnostic he is.. so his redemption is still underway.

It did cross my mind when he says to her.."I wish I could see you  Naku".. is he being punished by the gods for kicking up such a fuss over an engrained misconception.. all beautiful women give dhoka??           

NB  thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, jedy, uwith, dilse, sona, naila, twinky, tammy

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago