Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku😊
loved the ud...JMM2 .😊..seema back to her old self

seema still reaching out for the moon..
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Episode~290

Hi Hammieee lion🤗 hello twinky.. great to see your part one of hw.
awww such a joyful update dear.❤️.enjoyed it soo much❤️..awww naku repeating Dutta's jmm1 action in jmm2.🥳..www lovely scene❤️.they both help each other to  create the fire and warmth of  eternal love..aww your side comments are soo lovely...update,side comment& end note...triple treat  for us dear..Dutta totally forgives Seema's sin 👍🏼...umm but I don't think seema deserve his forgiveness..aww  dutta recalling jmm1 ..❤️..aww tasha loving share same piece of fruit.❤️.aww dutta asks her full name & address her as Nakusha Dutta Patil...sooo cute.❤️..awww dutta wants to hear his name from Naku......yeah "saab" is sooo pure & lovely..sweetest dialogues hammieee lion...twinky baby loved them sooo much.❤️..your description & side notes also soo sweeet.❤️..finally tasha finds an abondon home..👍🏼.baaji& kishore mocks kala.🥳..twinky baby likes it sooo much..🥳❤️.thanks soo much for the loveliest update hammieee lion..❤️.🤗.sweeetie pie lion.🤗..big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗
yes overall the  episode  was very interesting..  your comment is fun to 😛read with the emoticons and the screen shots are great too  all of them thanks very much ,  love yours hammie.

Originally posted by twinkle-star

Episode~291
Hi hammieee lion🤗 helllooo again twinky😃
aww such a mind blowing update dear.❤️...enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..awee baaji& kishore making fun out of kala🤣...interesting part dear..awww tasha rocks🥳...their part is sooo sweet❤️...dutta is killing us with his mind blowing smiles& expressions.❤️...awww naku confessing that she won't leave dutta again.❤️..awww duttaaa❤️loved their sweet hug 🥳,,aww dutta kissing naku lovingly.🥳.❤️...his expressions are priceless👏👏👏...aww just  pure love in his eyes..❤️...sweetest part❤️& you giving such a detailed & sweeet descriptions hammieee lion.,.🤗..sooo sweeet of you.🤗.,aww dutta wants to help naku in cleaning process.. ❤️..sweeet cuteee baby dutta.❤️.twinky baby wants to pull his cheeks..err kala poisoning seema...err seema😡😡😡..Twinky baby hate these 2 evils .😡🤢...aww our sweeetest hammieee lion.🤗..loved your sweet update,end note & side comments dear.❤️..sooo sweeet of you..🤗..thanks soo much for your lovely update treats .🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update dear..please update sooon....big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗
with the amount of hearts ,any one can tell you enjoyed the episode a lot.. mishal gives the shyest and sweet expressions..  and mahi looks so stunning.. liked the kohl she wears in her eyes.. thanks for the shots all are perfect.. for the comment..😃 much love and thanks hammie

(baby will edit the shots ...waiting for our sweet hammiee lion..)
oops twinky baby sleepy & double post...
Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
Hi Hammieee lion🤗
thanks soo much for the lovely annotations dear.🤗..eagerly waiting for the friday's update...big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗
Originally posted by dilse14

hi hamlet,hi dilse, good to see you,😊
wonderful ud

thanks for reading and commenting,much love hammie

LTL Written Update

Dutta~Naku

Episode ~292

2nd March 2011

Patil Nivas

Kala presses upon Seema , you were so madly in love, that you failed to understand that Dutta actually used you! he made use of your eyes, up to the point his own eyes didn't get better.. and as soon as he found Nakusha he ran off with her! it's a good thing that you found me! otherwise heaven alone knows what Chaskar would have done with  you? here goes Kala using another's weakness to further her mad needs. She winds people to a degree where she lowers their self-esteem..  enough to sow seeds of vengeance in them.. Kala aims to instigate Seema against ..  Naku who else?

Seema listens  to Kala and looks pathetic ! but manages to gather herself and gives Kala a curt reply, but why are you telling me all this? I am Dutta's friend, so to you I should be your enemy! Kala smiles, you misunderstand, you consider Dutta to be your friend, but he doesn't consider you as his friend! maybe that's why I empathize  with you..  Seema retorts, one who cannot be faithful to her brother, how can you  support me? Kala smiles , now  you have got it wrong again! I have no enmity with Dutta.. it's with  Nakusha ! because of her a brother and sister grew apart! whatever Dutta is going through , it's all because of  Nakusha! at one point I might spare Dutta.. but Nakusha her death is confirmed! So now you think if you collude with me, tell me where Nakusha is? I'll give you back Dutta! you take your time and think about it..and I'll send you some food, one finds  it difficult to decide, over an empty stomach. ..says Kala. and leaves  Seema in Dutta's room..

In the forest

Naku plants the basil plant in a bricked soil bed. Dutta  crouches beside her.. looking down at her,  and  Naku tells him, without the basil plant a home is not a home.. she involves him in the planting too, by giving him the pot of water, and he tips it to provide water to the freshly sown  plant. Then presses the soil in with her finger tips and Dutta's hands hang ideally,  and she gently guides  his hands on the damp soil... Dutta feels the muddy texture of the cold wet soil.. and  Naku smiles up at him.  

Chaskar

Chaskar and phattu dressed as police men .. reach a village and are pasting posters up on the walls..  they are wanted posters with a picture of Dutta and  Naku, phattu  draws people's attention, look all of you at this  poster! The man in the poster is a mad man! a killer and  is a ruthless beast! He can kill any one ! any time! and yes this girl in the poster! He has kidnapped her and has absconded with her! If any of you see him, or have any news about them then inform us immediately! our inspector's number  is printed on the poster! and also whosoever, gives us information about this madman they will qualify will a huge reward!..the villagers seem keen about the reward, and chaskar  orders phattu to move and both leave the small crowd..  

In the forest

Dutta sits on the old and run down brick boundary wall of the house. He sits  ,knees slightly apart with his hands  clasped and head hung low. Naku looks around the area  .. Dutta looks down at his  crossed fingers and has a  FB.. recalls how once during a sleepless night, he  sank sideways on his mother's lap.. and she had caressed his forehead with her loving fingers.. now he sits all glum.. hearing Aye's voice on the last day he was home.. "Dutta! it's Naku's fast breaking too, so make sure you finish your work early and return home in time", he recalls how he had glared back at naku..  Naku looks all around her and says aloud, there are no settlements as far as the eye can go..looks like it'll be difficult to find food.. Dutta looks worried.  Naku turns to him,  find him sitting with his head hung low..she goes to him and sits beside him,and asks, what's the matter Saab, why are you so quiet? .he replies in a gloomy voice, am I really that bad? one who has always caused pain to loved ones? first I hurt you? and now my family.. I told Aye Sahib, I would return home early..but so many days have gone by and I haven't even seen her! she must be worried sick about me..  Naku replies gently, Saab don't you worry about her, she has  Baji, who must be looking after her ..and then there is  Leela, Roops and  Kishore dada as well! but Dutta moans, but all the grief is because of me! and I cannot do anything, I have never felt so helpless in my life.. those people who caused this pain to my mother.. I'll sort each and every person! now only waiting for my  vision to be restored.. Naku sees him.. lower his head and rub his eyes with the insides of his palms covering his tears...then he sits up and moves his hands and his eyes burn with anger!

Naku spots a large stone.. and she goes to collect it, picks it up! brings it. stands it up on it's flat base..then she gets up and goes to find another  pyramid shaped smaller stone.. and also finds a piece of an burnt coal!  She turns to look at Dutta, than carries the smaller stone and placeS it along side the larger stone.. She uses the coal to write the word Shiva ..on the larger stone.. and writes the word Parvati.. on the smaller stone.. Dutta wonders what she is doing?  Naku gets up , looks at her disturbed Saab , goes to get him and leads him to the little place of worship, she has made. He stands next to her before it.. and Naku tells him.. these are Shiv ji and Parvati ji.. they are my Bappa's

parents.. if you make your supplications with a contrite heart ,they surely grant prayers! Dutta turns his face to her and protests, your Bappa listen's to you ..then ask him why did  his parents take away my vision? ask them why did they  put my Aye Sahib through so much pain? why did they give my friend who is brother to me ,so much anguish? and ask them! today when my Naku is before me..why have they snatched away my ability to SEE her! why did they play such a hideous  game with my life??? Dutta growls..                                                                              

this to me is such a poiganant  scene.. where by Dutta via Naku complains, protests to the gods about all the things that went  wrong in his life! although it is a show of his anger ,but nevertheless it his way of communicating to his gods! So this in itself  is a positive step.. usually those people who have a faith.. blame their gods for  sorrows and troubles in their life.. when all along  they may well be responsible for their ills due to their own follies..

Naku replies.. I don't know the answers to your questions...perhaps   Bappa  wants to see how well we fare in the trials he poses before us.. I was tested all the time! but I  never feared going through them.. now if god wants to test ME, by taking your eyesight.. then I am ready for this tribulation as well! Dutta listens and just gazes up wards with his eyes opened wide. Naku kneels before her gods and prays, Parvati goddess.. hope you are listening! I consider your son Ganesh as my friend! I share everything in my heart with  Bappa! I plead before you please restore my husband's eye sight.. consider  this as  your trail too  Bappa ! in return if you want take my life!  but dont be so hard on us.. Dutta who stands mute decides to speak, you'll gain nothing by praying before stones Naku.. I certainly won't be bowing before them! but Naku carries on praying.. hands joined, on her knees.. Dutta turns away from her..and turns his back to the altar..with an angry face! but Naku carries on praying..  to her gods Shiva and Parvati...

Shivaji and Parvatiji

From a distance a man holding a long pole and a woman resting a bundle on her side, stand at a distance and catch sight of  Naku praying before two stones..  Naku carries on praying and the man looks angrily at the figure of Dutta with a stern expression on his face! the man and woman start walking towards Dutta and  Naku!  the man sees that  Naku continues praying.. and Dutta continues to look angry.. the man bangs the end of his pole on the ground. .and decides to stay.. at this spot! Both man and woman start walking towards the house, Dutta can hear the crunching of dried leaves.. which makes him alert! He hears footsteps come further, closer .. he turns his head to the  direction of the footsteps, which seem to stop.. the stranger glares at Dutta angrily from a distance, holding his pole.. Naku carries on praying.. and Dutta turns , frustrated as he can sense some one is around , but who? he can't see! the stranger gives Dutta a sided challenging look..

Suddenly Dutta can hear foot steps coming closer.. Dutta is worried about Naku who continues to pray.. the stranger stands behindNaku.. confronting Dutta  who looks on innocently.. his ears straining to hear any sound.. or movement.. The stranger pulls his mouth down angrily.. and he  moves his pole to the other hand and grips it, the sound gets to Dutta and he stamps his foot on the pole end on the floor so hard! that it's flies up and with speed Dutta grips it in both hands and the stranger sees Dutta is ready to strike him by the  gripped  pole.. the stranger waits.. and then looks at  Naku and shouts, ayeee! What are you doing? and pow! Dutta pounces the stranger with the pole ! and  hurls him across and the stranger lands face first on his belly across the ground, the woman with him , gets him up , he glares at Dutta and runs to attack him unarmed.. Dutta lets him come and gets the strangers neck in an elbow lock! and is about to break the man's neck ! and the man struggles and screams,  like a captured animal as Dutta  refuses to let go off him!!! the woman yells to naku, tell your husband  to let go of him! she too pulls Dutta's arm lock but Dutta looks demonic! Full of rage..  Naku screams, Saab let go of the man!  and Dutta lets go and the stranger runs to the woman ,hyperventilating.. holding his sore gullet!

The man yells at Dutta and Naku.. you stand on our land and you dare to strike us!! Dutta looks highly embarrassed..Naku says, please forgive us, Saab made a mistake.. the woman yells, what are doing in this forest in the first place? you saw the house is unoccupied so you decided to squat in it!! and you want to take over this house? Naku  is embarrassed and she asks, is this place yours? the woman says, no it actually belonged to our chief , but he died last year.. now my husband is the chief of this village.. that's why we over see this house.. Dutta says humbly.. this means ,we are just guests in it.. the man gives a quiet lowered smile, as Dutta carries on , you are the real owners.. and we ask  forgiveness from you.. the couple are impressed by Dutta's sincere apology.. and his confession of misjudgement.. Dutta  says to  Naku.. ask them to have a seat  Naku.. she whispers, but we don't even know them? how can we believe them, and Dutta replies, this is Jagtap dada's forest! cheats and deceits are not welcome here..only truthful people  come here.. the man's wife is impressed by Dutta's   words and the man repeats, Jagtap dada.. how do you know him? and Naku replies , it's a long story, once before , we running from our enemies.. and got  lost  in the forest  and he helped us find the way out.. the man agrees, yes no doubt he was a good man.. we thought of him as a teacher! But tell us what are you doing here? naku replies, he is my husband, shriram Dutta Patil.. I am his wife  Nakusha.. his enemies want to kill him, to avoid them we are here in the forest.. Dutta puts his arm around  Naku's shoulders protectively. The stranger tells Dutta, look we stay peace in this place.. we don't want bloodshed, only peace! and Dutta folds his palms, I apologize once more, my intention was not to hurt you, I am  was only trying to protect my wife.. the stranger and his wife smile at each other.. and Dutta continues, allow us to stay  here for a while, had I been alone it wouldn't have mattered ,but since she too is with me. you know what I mean to say.. the man jokes, hey Bhau! what are you doing, I am standing here! and you are looking the other way! and Naku says, it's because my husband is blind.. both stranger and his wife look at Dutta pitifully.. the enemies attacked him and from then on he has been unable to  see.. the stranger and his wife exchange glances.. episode ends Hamlet53 14.10.14    

So  Chaskar uses his own  initiative, however unscrupulous to hunt out both Dutta and   Nakusha..

The latter part of the episode marks the entry of the ideal divine couple Shiva ji and his wife Parvati ji..  Naku's devotional worship of them,  urges them to assume human manifestations and come to help Dutta and Naku.. the complete section where Dutta attacks the man symbolises his angst against divinity.. but the visitors can see that despite his rage Dutta is a fine man.. who realizes his mistakes, seeks pardon, and understands his responsibilities towards his wife..              

LTL Written Update

Dutta~Naku

Episode ~293

3rd March 2011

Divine visitors

hey Bhau! what are you doing? I am standing here! and you are looking the other way! and Naku says, it's because my husband is blind.. both stranger and his wife look at Dutta pitifully..  Naku adds, the enemies attacked him and from then on he has been unable to  see..

The woman looks at the basil plant..  and  calls her husband, erhh.. they have worshipped before the basil plant.. they have really asked for help.. her husband says to Dutta, if Jagtap Dada trusted you, then I too will  trust you.. come! my village welcomes guests with great gusto!  Naku 's face lights  up and the man  announces with a welcoming smile, I am Mahadev! and she is my wife Sunderi..our village is only a few hundred yards from this house.. Dutta listens carefully, and Naku says, you have come from so far, so please                                                      have a rest.. I can arrange  for some water.. and food.. I'll try to arrange for something, Sunderi  says, no you are our guests, we'll go and get some basic amenities for  you, then we'll sit together and chat.. Mahadev, adds, we'll leave now but will return soon! and they leave and  Naku points out to Dutta, see Saab, if you pray earnestly, then god always fulfils, our needs.. and she goes to offer thanks to her gods.. and Sunderi and Mahadev turn back and see  Naku praying before the stones and they smile.. and Sunderi says, our  chief's house is now occupied in one day..till yesterday, it was vacant and in ruins..[now it has life...love..] her husband smiles and agrees, yes they are a good couple..and Sunderi says, yes! and why don't we get some medicine for Dutta, along with the necessities.? Poor man is bearing a lot of pain! Mahadev nods and then asks  his wife to move. ..and they leave.. Dutta stands looking miserable..

Patil Nivas

Seema sits in Dutta's room on his turquoise settee ,   pondering over Kala's words, that "Dutta had used her to his own advantage".. she looks at Dutta's picture with  Nakusha and recalls Kala's words, "you consider Dutta as your friend, but he doesn't"..  Kala's words,"Seema you help me and  take me to  Nakusha and I'll give you back your Dutta"..suddenly she feels her hair being pulled  from the back! it's  Sudarshan!,seeema...so you are playing games are you? gave you food to eat! giving you a chance to live! and then too so much attitude? Seema yells, if you have kept me alive! in that too you will have a purpose! otherwise, what difference does it make to any one if I live or die! Sudarshan says, you cheap dancer! won't take me a second to kill you! and I don't want you, it's that Dutta that I want! speak up otherwise! and he pulls a gun at her head.

Kala suddenly stands in Dutta's doorway and looks at Sudarshan..  Sudarshan if you treat her rough you'll frighten her.. I know that Seema knows where Dutta is? but this is not the right away  to question her, ask her gently.. besides there's no point in taking out your anger on this poor thing! our enmity is with Nakusha ..kala warns  Sudarshan and then comes and sits beside Seema on Dutta's settee..and continues ,because Seema knows full well.. that when  Kalavati gets angry ,what she's capable of doing, and so Seema will do no such thing to annoy me..so you don't frighten her, be sensitive to her  pain, her lover has taken  Nakusha and run off with her.. and here you are Seema starving here, while over there,  Nakusha must be feeding Dutta with her own hands! here you are sitting in Dutta's room ,surrounded by his photos, while over there..Dutta is sitting beside  Nakusha.. you must be thinking why  am I showing you support? do I want to use you as a pawn? that is not the case.. it's Dutta who used you as a pawn! see he hates you so much! yet he still stayed you for so many days! used you.. here have something to eat ..seema pulls a face ,and Kala adds patronisingly, are you angry with  Sudarshan?ok.. now  Sudarshan after today ,don't you enter Seema's room! now leave the room..  Sudarshan  leaves, and Kala starts on Seema again. Seema , life has given you another chance, I know you want to start life anew with Dutta,  I can help you achieve your dream that  Nakusha has destroyed.. so you think about it, and try to measure the pros.. and then finish your food..sneers Kala and then leaves Seema..who ponders..on Kala's  words.

The attic

Food is brought in and left on the floor. Aye Sahib ,looks across.. and  Kishore comment, I wonder what's been sent.. I wish Kala knew how to cook..  Baji kneels by Aye Sahib and says , Aye Sahib, you stop worrying..bhau and  Naku are together, only a few days are left for Kala's reign..kishore  too sounds off  Baji's sentiments...and then he and  Baji take  the thallis to every one..  Leela says, don't feel like  even to touch the food made by Kala's hands.. but  Kishore corrects ,this food is not Kala's.. every bit of the food belongs  to  Dutta Bhau! and Kala is under false impression that the power belong to her..Baji adds, Aye Sahib, Bhau will return.. very soon!and Aye Sahib says, Jagdammba .. then that day is not far, when Kala will be punished for her atrocities, for now I want to feed you all with my hands... and she goes around feeding a morsel to each of her family and finally sits on her chair and the family gets up one by one and feed their mother.. a strong scene that for the sake of her family , she conceals her pain and gathers her family by her love..

In the forest    

Mahadev and Sunderi return with the goods for their guests.. as they climb the stairs of the court yard leading to the house.. Dutta and Naku stand side by side against the railing on the veranda.. outside  the main house. Mahadev and his wife now both carry bundles, slung over their shoulders.. Mahadev says, Bhau.. Namaste.. Sunderi says to Naku ,we have brought with us ,everything that you'll need, so come now you can set your house up! and both the women go indoors, and Mahadev, grabs Dutta's hand and leads him to a  charpoy and  pulls it down and says, come Bhau! sit over here! and then sits beside Dutta and looks in his bag. In doors the women sort out the cooking ware and vegetables.. Sunderi helps Naku set up the kitchen.. and Naku lights up the  hearth, and then makes steaming hot tea poured in earthen cups.. while Sunderi prepares vegetables to be cooked..

Outside Mahadev , presents, clothes to Dutta.. Bhau! and the women come out..  Naku holds the tray with the teas![hurrah!Naku doing her favourite jobs"mahadev gives the sari to Sunderi who says, we brought some clothes for you both.. they are used, but washed..naku replies, they are as beautiful as your heart! and Sunderi says, go and change both of you in to them! and they leave.. Naku collects Dutta's clothes to from his hand, and leads him indoors.. Sunderi  offers tea to Mahadev.. and after wards, they enter the house from one door, and see Dutta and  Naku in their new clothes coming from outside..  Naku brings Dutta , dressed in a blue long shirt with quarter sleeves.. and white pyjamas..  and stands him  before the guests..  Naku wears a red sari.. Sunderi gives them a haila!! look..as she checks them from top to bottom.. Naku  hangs on to Dutta's bare arm...Sunderi and Mahadev beam and she exclaims, they look so good both of them! sadly Dutta stands seriously.. pity he can't see himself,  but is polite and so, he  folds his hands and says,thank you..and Mahadev who clearly has a soft spot for Dutta ,asks him,  sit down, and then he sits beside Dutta and pats his shoulder.. I  too have brought something for Dutta Bhau..and he passes his a silver tin to  Nakusha.. Dutta feels it in  Naku's hand.. and tries to work out what it is..? Mahadev says,  it's an ointment ..made out of  herbs and roots.. apply it on Bhau's eyes, to relieve the pain.. use it Bhau!and Dutta turns to him and asks, where did you find these herbs and wild flowers? Mahadev replies with a smile, people of my village , sell ayurvedic  treatments..that's how we are, nowadays people don't have much faith in herbs and roots ,but we do! we put in our utmost labour in this work! our forefathers taught us the ancient skill.. we  have to put  a lot of effort to get  access to rare herbs and plants! we plant these herbs under the  basil plant.. when mother earth sustains them then these herbs sprout, and we collect them and make cures.. for aliments..  Naku  asks, will his eyes get better with this and Mahadev replies, yes Bhau! and he places his hand on Dutta's shoulder ..and Dutta feels Mahadev's hand on his shoulder with his hand.. episode ends Hamlet53 14.10.14

Brilliant episode that touches the tradition of ayurvedic method of medication .. Dutta will certainly have something to do in the forthcoming episodes..

NB, thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, uwith,  Naku, twinky, tammy,dilse    

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
awsem episodes tasha meeting mahadev sundari now he is not doubting strangers like jjm 1 because now he knows that who is his real enemy kala manipulating seema family bonding in tough times mahadev caring like true friend for dutta he is reminding him of baji
Originally posted by tamanna1391

awsem episodes tasha meeting mahadev sundari now he is not doubting strangers like jjm 1 because now he knows that who is his real enemy kala manipulating seema family bonding in tough times mahadev caring like true friend for dutta he is reminding him of baji

hi tammy , I had to come and say thank you for pointing out a very big  issue  with dutta.. yes he was distrustful  of jagtap in JJM1 .. but now..as you point out things are clear to dutta.
thanks for reading much love hammie.

Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD...they finally met...it was worth watch😊