Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL thread 3~repeated on Rishtey Finale WUS 309 ,310 p.102 - Page 67

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode~292
hi hammiee lion..🤗
aww such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much❤️...kala trying to manipulate seema..🤢..seema trying to be a good lady.😳.chaskar searching Dutta&Naku😲..aww dutta baby missing his mother soo much.😭..naku praying & ideal couple shivji & parvathi i's entry👍🏼...Dutta misunderstanding them as enemies & attacking them...dutta asking for their forgiveness & naku explaining that he is blind🤗..thanks soo much for the sweet update dear🤗..loved the end note.❤️.sweet hammiee lion.🤗.big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

(waiting for your shot suggestion dear😳..please check the pm😳.pleazzz😳😳))
Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet  hi sona 😊

Awesome UD...they finally met...it was worth watch😊
i loved doing them , had so much substance in them.. thanks for commenting much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~292
hi hammiee lion..🤗  hi twinky 😃
aww such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much❤️...kala trying to manipulate seema..🤢..seema trying to be a good lady.😳.chaskar searching Dutta&Naku😲..aww dutta baby missing his mother soo much.😭..naku praying & ideal couple shivji & parvathi i's entry👍🏼...Dutta misunderstanding them as enemies & attacking them...dutta asking for their forgiveness & naku explaining that he is blind🤗..thanks soo much for the sweet update dear🤗..loved the end note.❤️.sweet hammiee lion.🤗.big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

thanks for your comment twinky .. loved your comment and love all the shots  you have posted thanks for giving joy to all who see your shots.. much love hammie

(waiting for your shot suggestion dear😳..please check the pm😳.pleazzz😳😳))
haan!! i have replied to you pm  all fine!  cheerios!

twinkle-star thumbnail
Episode~293

Hi hammieee lion🤗
awww such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much..
❤️..sundari& mahadev  happily welcomed Tasha..❤️..they are highly get impressed with sweet tasha.❤️..err kala & suds were trying to change seema .🤢🤢...aww loved the sweet bonding between ayessab & her  family members.❤️."a strong scene that for the sake of her family , she conceals her pain and gathers her family by her love.." ❤️awww lovely words dear..❤️...wowieee mahadev-sundari brought dresses for tasha.🥳..uff thank god naku changed her pink saree after longgg time...nearly one month..😛😉...many thanks to Sundari ji.👏😉...mahadevji medicines for dutta .❤️...thanks soo much for the beautiful update dear.🤗...enjoyed it sooo much.🤗..sweetest hammieee lion..🤗...eagerly waiting for the next yummy updates..big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗..

naku changed her historical pink saree...thank you sundari ji   😛😆

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved the ud...dutta & naku inspite of danger...first time they gotta chance to live like householder...sad part is our LTL is coming to closure
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Episode~293

Hi hammieee lion🤗 helooo  twinks 😛 good to see you turned up with second  wu..
awww such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much..
❤️..sundari& mahadev  happily welcomed Tasha..❤️..they are highly get impressed with sweet tasha.❤️..err kala & suds were trying to change seema .🤢🤢...aww loved the sweet bonding between ayessab & her  family members.❤️."a strong scene that for the sake of her family , she conceals her pain and gathers her family by her love.." ❤️awww lovely words dear..❤️...wowieee mahadev-sundari brought dresses for tasha.🥳..uff thank god naku changed her pink saree after longgg time...nearly one month..😛😉...many thanks to Sundari ji.👏😉...mahadevji medicines for dutta .❤️...thanks soo much for the beautiful update dear.🤗...enjoyed it sooo much.🤗..sweetest hammieee lion..🤗...eagerly waiting for the next yummy updates..big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗..

haaa haaa  yes she changed her pink sari..   mind  her pink look brought many key scenes..

naku changed her historical pink saree...thank you sundari ji   😛😆

thanks for a lovely feed back  good you enjoyed it😃.. and loved the shots.. in my view dutta looks more attractive then naku..   blue cobalt  suits him..  cheers and much love hammie.. 

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hammie I was about to say the same thing. I do like his look. Maybe it's all the arm exposure ;) but yes Blue is his colour. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku,😊

loved the ud...dutta & naku inspite of danger...first time they gotta chance to live like householder...sad part is our LTL is coming to closure
yes  the end is fast approaching..   chalo i'll deal with it when i do the last episode..   thanks for reading and commenting ,much love  hammie   

twinkle-star thumbnail
@ naila
hi Naila🤗
aww we all missed your sweeet comments sooo much dear🤗...Welcome back to LTL wu home🤗...sweeet friend.🤗...Happy to see you dear🤗..Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby.🤗

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ naila
hi Naila🤗
aww we all missed your sweeet comments sooo much dear🤗...Welcome back to LTL wu home🤗...sweeet friend.🤗...Happy to see you dear🤗..Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby.🤗

Oh my. How cute!!!! I thank you!
Seriously, you must be made of honey! :)