SaHil FF: Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai. Completed! *AWARDED* - Page 21

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by dumas

LOVED THE UPDATE SANAM NEEDS TO MAKE MORE TIME FROM THEM SO CUTE HOW HE COOKED LOVED THEIR DATE LOVED HOW SANAM WAS TEASING HIM AND BLOODY HELL REALLY BAD TIMING THANKS FOR THE PM.

Thank you for the sweet words 😛 I know the phone really had a bad timing, but it will only lead to something much more... heart warming moment between them both.. 😉  <3
Originally posted by TasriS

Awesome.

Thank you so much 😊 I'm glad you enjoyed it! 

Chapter 13

Aahil could hear the constant tossing and turning beside him. He heard her sigh a few times and smirked almost of what the reason could be.

He rolled over and got a top of her where he looked down at her with such intensity in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Can't sleep?" he said innocently.

Sanam was shocked to see him this close to her. "I.. uh.. No!" she couldn't really form any sentence anymore.

He leaned closer to her where she could feel his hot breath on her cheek. He smirked upon seeing her expression.

"I bet you dreamed of this" he said referring to how close they were. He wasn't going to beat around the bush anymore.

Her eyes widened. "I have not!" she lied. Of course she couldn't really let him know what she had been dreaming of.

"I'm not you."

"Oh, how do you know what I've been dreaming of?" he challenged her.

Sanam rolled her eyes and was about to get up from the bed.

"Hey, wait a minute, I'm not done yet." He stopped her. "Besides, yet I have matter of fact dreamed of this."

He slowly leaned in and planted a small kiss by her temple. "But this is much more beautiful" he confessed.

He then took a moment to capture her expression. Her cheeks had added a slight color of pink and he genuinely smiled by the sight.

He lowered against her one more time and kissed her forehead gently.

Sanam hesitantly reached out as she placed a hand on his hard chest - something she had thought of all day.

She closed her eyes and a name escaped her rosy lips by love and need. "Aahil.."

He gently reached out and moved a few strands of hair away from her delicate face, but his eyes had caught something from the side.

A tear.

A lonely tear had escaped her eye.

Aahil's expression changed drastically as he lightly brushed it away. He felt the water between his fingers.

Something had clicked into his mind by what step he had actually taken.

How could he do this to her?

He blinked a few times and raised himself from the bed with the same concerned look he carried a second ago.

Sanam opened her eyes and felt his warmth leave her body. "Aahil?"

She watched how he stood by the window. Heavy thoughts began to circle around his mind.

Sanam carefully got out from the bed and made her way toward him. Each step was slow and gentle - after all she had yet to recover from the blissful moment they just shared.

"Aahil?" she touched his back which pulled him out from her thoughts. Sanam knew why his mind was occupied. She had heard the few words he had mumbled before getting up from the bed.

She gently ran her fingers down her back which caused shivers run through his body. It was too much for him to handle.

"Don't!" he said with a hint of edge into it, while closing his eyes.

She noticed the small change as if he was trying too hard.

"Don't what?" she said now facing him.

He was trying his best to avoid her gaze. Those eyes were the ones who draw him to her in the first place. Those brown eyes which held a hint of innocence and playfulness did something to him.

"Don't make me lose control. I wouldn't be able to hold back" he truthfully confessed.

It amazed her that he had backed off once seeing the tear fall from her eye. Did he not know that it was because of content feeling which was slowly creeping into her soul that caused the tear?

She touched his cheek and caressed it slowly.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" She asked where her eyes reflected passion yet innocence in them.

He tried his best to see any kind of discomfort but he saw none. He brought her in where their forehead touched against each other.

They breathe mingled with each other as their eyes were locked.

Sanam took a step forward while he took one back, leading them both back to the bed.

Aahil leaned down at her as he kissed her neck lovingly. She had her hands buried deep into his short hair while blushing madly.

He caressed his cheek against her neck, tickling her senses. A silent laugh escaped her delicate lips.

"Remember what I told you? I would make sure you scream my name."

She was beyond surprised to hear him bring that up. She took a look at him. "What kind of person are you, just admitting something like that?"

"Why don't like it?" He grinned knowing well enough he wasn't alone in the play.

"Oh come on, Mrs. Sanam Raza Ibrahim. Actually it's weird to think that it's absolutely fine if you secretly think about it, but if I do it, then it's a forbidden step? Where is the logic in -"

"Kiss me already!"

She said crashing her lips on his. The quicker she had brought him in, the slower and gentler was the kiss. His fingers were tangled in her silky hair while she was running a hand over his shoulder.

They both took a moment to feel and put all their current emotions into it.

A moment later, which felt like hours, they had broken apart, where his face was resting by the nape of her neck.

Both trying to get their breaths back by the intense feeling they had shared.

Her heart was beating wildly in her chest and was convinced that it would burst out any moment. And it did not help that she felt his hot breath by her neck.

He planted a kiss by her neck and turned to his side, bringing her with him. They were now lying in each other's arms.

Her face was buried in his strong chest as his arms were wrapped around her waist.

Sanam raised her gaze and admired him for a second. He looked so peaceful.

Her heartbeat had calmed down a bit, but the familiar rush was still evident. She gently reached up and touched his lips and caressed his cheek. Feeling the light stubble beneath her soft touch.

"What?" he asked hoarsely with eyes closed. She couldn't help but find the voice attractive.

"Nothing" she whispered.

The small gesture felt funny to him, but to Sanam? It meant the world to just reach out and caress his cheek. Something she had often dreamed of doing.

She snuggled closer in to him, breathing in his scent and closed her eyes for the night.

--------------------

The next day:

Sanam stood watching her husband argue with someone on the other line of the phone. He was seated into a large office chair behind a glass desk. A mug of black coffee was at his arm reach on the table beside two black files and his laptop at other side.

It must be some colleague from work' she concluded.

Aahil hung up after sighing heavily. "The amount of things I tell them to do and they only do half of them," he muttered.

"Relax. I'm sure they're doing their best."

"You don't know them. I do. They don't know how hard it is to manage a company."

"Of course it's hard to manage a company while sitting in your perfect styled room which you have dubbed into your office." She said sarcastically.

He narrowed his dark brown orbs at her. "Did you just joke? And are you rolling your eyes at me?"

He stood in front of his desk and leaned over it. "No one has ever rolled their eyes at Aahil R-"

"Raza Ibrahim! Yes, I know, I've heard that speech least 30 times already."

He raised an eyebrow at her statement. "Are you mocking me?"

"Me? I would never," she said trying hard to suppress the small smirk which was making her way across her lips.

He crossed his arms across his hard chest. "Someone needs to be taught a lesson?"

Sanam stood perfectly still from hearing the words from his mouth. "I've got to ask this, are you not aware of the words you use sometimes?"

Before Aahil had a chance to answer her, Sanam turned around to leave the room. "Anyway, I've got work to do."

"The hell you have! You're a cook for God sake!"

She turned to face him with her hands on her hips. "So? That does not mean that I don't have work to do? Taking care of a restaurant is hard job."

He smirked as he leaned back a little. "Oh, relax. I'm sure it's doing a great job itself."

"Are you using the same words on me now?"

He shrugged. "But seriously though, you're right, I mean the dilemma of adding one or two spoons of spice is hard job."

This time it was her time to narrow her eyes. "Are you mocking me?"

He sits down on the leather chair in the most comfortable way and smirks. "Me? I would never."

Jallad Jinn kahe ke' she silently thought as she huffed and headed for the door.

"Remember to add a teaspoon of sugar - Just to make it bittersweet," he advised while grinning slightly.

"Oh, by the way, I've taken a look through your recipes."

Sanam came to a halt.

"That's private!" She exclaimed turning around. 

"You know I have a tendency to explore things. Be it inch by inch."

His answer left her shivering slightly by the way he had said it. Once collecting her senses, she headed for the door.

Aahil sat with a slight smile on his face, shaking his head. He was convinced that his dinner in the evening was going to contain of extra bit of salt and a whole lot of spice today. He turned his attention back on the laptop, doing his work.

Chapter Fourteen: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/114446384

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
Got your pm and came to read it right away
Great job

Ahil such a sweet guy. Wants her so badly but somehow controls himself for her. So chivalrous love it.

Sanam smirking when he says his, "no one rolls their eyes at ahil razia Ibrahim" line. I can imagine her rolling her eyes with her cute side smirk expression while ahil looks at her.

I also love how their relationship has progressed. Cus on the show when he pounced on her to tell her to stop turning in bed it was so rough and now it's so romantic.

Great update! Thanks!
Loved the update super cute loved that they are starting to feel comfortable enough to start getting closer physical to each other loved their knock jokes and he is right he will get extra salt in the evening awesome update thanks for the pm.
Res

Un Res !!!
-----------------
Look who's here 😃

Yayyy ... Mahwash is here 😃   [:D/]
And and and ...

She's here with an amazing update as usual   😃   😳
-------------------
Okayy ... 😆

Chapter 13 ! Here it goes !! 😃

--------
Ohhh how hot it was in the beginning ! 😳

Aahil !!
Awww my poor baby !! 😳 😭
He is soo adorable !
He loves Sanam so much to hold himself back ... just for her 😭 👏

Sanam!!!
Such a caring and loving wife 😳

----------------
I loved this update 👏

It wasn't very short though ,,, 😳
#YouGotLucky!! 😆

As usual love !

Your updates are beautiful ! 👍🏼

I loved the nok jhoks at the end 😆
They soo cute 😳   

You make them soo romantic and soo adorable ...
It's hard to resist them 😆

-------------------
You My Love !! Are exceptional 👏 just like your update 😆

Im really sorry if this comment isn't of your liking ..
*I have exams going on ... so kinda rushing* 😭

Butt buttt buttt ..,,
Im saying it again !
"I HATE IT , I HATE IT THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH " 😭 😳
--------------------
Thanks for the special PM 😳

And I am third after the update 😭
I wanted to be first 😭

Butt im glad im in the same page the update is on 😃
----------------------
P.S. Not sure if this is a long comment! And also not sure if you will like it 😭

Awaiting a reply on this ! 😛

Love You 🤗

----------------
Love

~AnniEdited by Annie_AsYa - 9 years ago
Mahuu love!

Perfect timing!

The mood is just set!

And I was so in need of a good read...and TADA you updated!

Oh all that feels!! 

nghhh!!

You're definitely something else!

Such sweet stuff! Oh that slow torture! Hayyye!

Mwah mwah!

Love it!

Love their banter so so much!!

And that he knew his meal would be all salty and spicy! Oh bliss!

Hugs!

Amazing as always!!
Loved their cute arguments..
Beautiful update...

Thanks
omg so beautiful update
tossing 7 turning part was too good
& their morning it  was damn amazing

thank you for pm  ❤️     it's a really sweet update that has all the quality to make a book ... I say congratulations for this wonderful update ... l like it ... pls update soon