SaHil FF: Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai. Completed! *AWARDED* - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Mahwash, you can't just do that. Yet another cliff-hanger??? Why oh why?? Tell me whyy? :( Aahil is gonna be so angry at Sanam. The intensity with which he roared says everything. 😆 Why do we always have to see him suffer?? I love to see my heroes crave for more though. 😆 I hope Sanam realises this soon that Aahil loves her and she can't just look past this one reality. Continue soon and please no more cliff-hangers. 😛
And did I just forget to mention how amazing you are??
Ohh yeah, I did. 😆
I simply love this. You are a rockstar gal. :)
Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
superb update.
interesting.
so sanam got what was rightfully hers.
cont soon.😊
hey you stop there...waiting for sahil intense interaction...nice update..
Wah wah kya FF hai 😳 Mera SaHil love the way you building up their story ❤️ But lets just make Sanam also feel for Aahil soon yaar update sooon

Hey guys!

Thank you for the warm reviews. They really made me smile. I'm glad that you're enjoying the story so far. Here is the (long) 3rd chapter just like I promised.

Please, do remember to read and review! 😳

Enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 3:

"Sanam!" Aahil roared with such force as he pinned her against the wall. He stared down at her with rage burning inside of him.

She looked calm upon watching his expression. She didn't seem to be fazed at all - as if none of this really mattered to her.

"Tell me, Aahil Raza Ibrahim. Who would you choose? Me or your mother who you worship the ground she walks on?"

He let go of her as if he had burned himself.

Aahil kept staring at her. How could she ask such question? He couldn't let go of his mother. She had sacrificed so much because of him. Spent years in prison because of a crime he had committed.

But could he let go of the person he had come to love? The only person who had evoked such feelings inside of him? Made him see another part of him which he thought never existed?

"That's what I thought" a voice brought him back as Sanam walked passed him.

He clenched his jaw and managed to get a hold of her hand where he brought her back to the same spot as before. "What do you think of yourself?"

"The rightfully owner to this house."

It bothered him that she kept repeating the words which did not matter to him. "So what if you take it back I don't care." He stared at her.

"What I'm interested in finding out is if you ever at the slightest felt something?"

He waited, trying to find some kind of answer from her eyes. "Come on, Sanam. We haven't seen each other for a whole year."

She didn't respond.

"What is going on in the head of yours?" he whispered.

Aahil reached out and cupped her cheek with one hand and brought her in where their forehead touched against each other.

"Did you not feel anything at all?" he whispered softly.

Once realizing how close they were Sanam could easily hear the need in his voice. She wondered if he ever thought of her in the whole year. Or was it just a faade.

Nevertheless her heart was beating wildly in her chest. She could feel blood rush up to her face by how close they both had come.

Aahil leaned in, close enough where she could feel his hot breath on her face.

Sanam couldn't help but close her eyes and took the next small step which she thought she would never take.

Her thoughts were no longer hers. Her heart was no longer in her custody. She had lost all control.

Aahil tried his best not to lose his willpower upon the sight. Her rosy lips parted slightly while her eyes were closed.  

Only a few millimeters apart, Aahil noticed something which made him lean back again. 'There will come another time to claim you as mine, Sanam,' he thought silently.

He smirked lightly clearly not believing what he had seen.

"Sanam Ahmed Khan did you just tilt your head?"

She opened her eyes not believing what she just heard.

"Did you just tilt your head so you could..."

"I did not" she interrupted him with fierce determination across her face. "It was a moment of..."

"Weakness, yes I know." He leaned in so dangerously close to her. "I know it's hard not to give in."

Sanam looked at him shocked by the words but also by her own action.

"But no matter how hard it is for me to stay away from you. I still wouldn't do anything which will bring your morals into bay. I only needed conformation - which I already got." He said in him oh-so-typical Aahil Raza Ibrahim way.

He took a glance down at her hand which was tightened around his arm. "You do feel something" he simply stated.

"I don't!"

"Your action speaks louder than your words, Miss Khan."

She on the other hand tried her best not to let the voice affect her senses.

"You can deny and ignore this no matter how much you want, Sanam, but I already got my answer. And so do you."

She looked down at her own hand and noticed that she had still not let go. Damn him for catching her in a weak moment,' she thought silently.

"It still doesn't justify anything," she snatched her hand.

A light smirk began to play across his lips. "Sure darling, whatever you say."

He moved to the side, giving her enough space so she could leave.

Sanam made her way toward the front door but came to a halt. "I'll make you mine, Sanam. Believe it or not, but I will. And I'll make sure you scream my name when we get to that stage."

Her face started to heat up by the words which were let out from his mouth. She was beyond shocked by his boldness.

She looked over her shoulder and spoke strongly in her matter. "Keep dreaming because nothing like that is ever going to happen."

"It's a promise" he responded back. "And Aahil Raza Ibrahim never promises anything unless there's truth in it."

She huffed and walked out from the Haveli as fast as her legs could carry. She made it out where her car stood parked.

Control your emotions, Sanam.' She took a deep breath to collect her nerves. Just how on the earth can the Jillad Jin look this good after a whole year??'

The way he had addressed her as "Miss Khan" did things to her.

If he hadn't stopped at that moment. If he just leaned in a few more millimeters, then..'

God, how she had a sudden urge to touch him - just reach out and caress his cheek and feel the light stubble beneath her touch.

To reach out and run her hand through his well build chest... NO! Stop it, Sanam!'

"It's a close chapter and it should remain that way." She reminded herself before she climbed in and drove off. 

--------------------

The following days, Sanam was busy colleting all the important papers from the small table she was sitting at.

She had managed to put everything into perspective and already gotten what they rightfully owned. Everything was signed and sealed.

Dilshad was watching her granddaughter busy collecting the many papers into files. She could easily see her mind was occupied.

"I understand how you feel, Beta. But feeling angry is not the solution. This is not what I have taught you to feel."

"Anger?" she met her Badi Ammi's gaze.

"Anger is not even close to what I feel. They took the most precious thing from me - My parents did not deserve this. You did not deserve this. She put you into harm's way."

Sudden images flashed before the elder woman's eyes. The time when she escaped the burning house while holding tight into her children's hands. 

"It doesn't matter what I feel" Sanam said causing her Badi Ammi to return to the present.

"We got what we wanted - You and Haya got what you longed for and that's what matters the most."

Dilshad took a step forward and sat down on the chair in front of her. "And you? Did you get what you aimed for?"

Sanam was beyond confused by her question. "I don't understand."

"Did you really get what you wanted Sanam?"

"Yes! Your happiness and wellbeing is everything to me - and that's enough."

"Is it? Is Aahil not part of it?"

Sanam was beyond shocked to hear his name. Why did she ask about him?

"Why the sudden mention of him?"

"Because..."

"Because what? Have you forgotten who he is?"

"He may be part of the family but it doesn't define who he is. He did nothing to hurt you."

"Hurt me?" she exclaimed. Part of her couldn't believe that they were having a conversation about the man she tried to forget.

"Do you know what he has put me through? The countless of humility and reminding me who I was."

A quiet laugh escaped her lips as she stood up. "The irony of this is rather remarkable. I own half of his property which makes me equal as him."

"This is not you, Sanam." Dilshad shook her head by what she was witnessing. "Anger is not going to lead you anywhere."

She remained quiet. Yes, she was angry, but she was also angry at her destiny. Why wouldn't she be? When the man she had devolved feelings toward was the son of the enemy?

"Have you forgotten that Aahil was always the one who ended up saving you whenever you got in trouble?"

She turned around to face her Badi Ammi. She was about to ask her how she knew about that.

"Rehaan told me, and I also know that it was him who agreed to give the money for the treatment."

"He only did it so he could own me - own me as his so called servant."

"He could do that in any other way yet he decided to settle for this. Doesn't it tell you who he is as a person?"

"Cold hearted and know nothing about emotions" she lied.

"Think again, Beta."

Sanam tried her best to avoid her Badi Ammi's gaze. She didn't know how to respond anymore.

Nothing made sense into the younger woman's head. "Why are you saying all this? Why are you justifying him? They should all pay for what they've done."

"He's already paying for the crime. And I'm sure you're aware of that." Dilshad spoke in a painful whisper.

Sanam couldn't understand where this conversation was heading. It was like solving a puzzle of her words. She didn't understand anything of what her Badi Ammi was trying to tell her.

Why did she feel empathy and compassion toward Aahil?

The elder woman reached out to touch her hand. "We all know that it was Tanveer who..." she couldn't complete the sentence.

After a long pause Dilshad spoke again with a gentle like voice. "Sanam."

Dilshad raised her gaze to meet hers.

"I've seen enough people getting separated from each other. Don't make any mistake which you would regret later on."

With that her Badi Ammi stood up leaving her granddaughter behind with heavy thoughts.

Memories flashed before her eyes.

"Nida, will you marry me?" Aahil asked with a hint of surprised tone in his voice.

"Why don't you understand, Sanam. Why is that I have to explain every single thing to you?" He exclaimed.

"Don't you remember anything which happened during the graveyard? Nothing seemed different to you?"

"Tell me you're not feeling what I feel right now," he whispered desperately.  

"Come on, Sanam. We haven't seen each other for a whole year."

"Did you not feel anything at all?" he whispered softly.

She closed her eyes as if she couldn't breathe.

She thought that she had taken a wise decision to leave that place for good. But somehow, something made her rethink her decision.

Why did she suddenly feel weak and all alone?

Why did her mind keep remembering him?

Chapter Four: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4093730?pn=6

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
Ooh... this is actually FANTABULOUS :))) Really LOVE the whole concept of it :)) Hope Aahil makes her realise that she does feel something and she does love him :))) Please please continue :))) And if possible... please PM me when you do, thank youuu :))) xoxoxoxoxo
M hooked...do pm me ur updates
Wow, this is so beautiful.. Loved it so much.. Great job.. Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Its awesome.. loved it...Pls msg me when next chapter is updated...
Well written. The emotions are bang on.
Every conversation is good.
Thanks for updating