SaHil FF: Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai. Completed! *AWARDED* - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice... Badi ammi stole the show today...waiting for more.. Pls update soon.
superb update.
very well written.
cont soon.
thanks for pm.😊
OMG the last update held my breath 😳  The best part was which you have described so damn nicely.. ❤️

"Stop me" Aahil whispered knowing well enough what kind of step he was about to take.

He felt himself leaning in closer to her. He couldn't control his feelings anymore. He had promised himself that he would not take any such step toward her, but his mind was no longer in his captive.  

"Stop me, Sanam" he whispered once again.

She did none of that. Instead she slowly leaned in and gently brushed her lips against his. "

And loved every single bit you described Ahils pain I could almost felt and imagine the picture of it.. Supeb yaar..👏 Next part sooon update karoo

Oh my goodness! That was a splendid update <3 
Mahhuu darling, my adorable maniac! You're something, ain't you? 😆
I love you my maniac! You are awesome!

This "little moment" could never be called "little" in any sense. It was awesome! <3 The situation was so well defined and well executed (read written😆), it all made it so right at that particular moment. Their first kiss and was so beautiful <3
I loved and just LOVED this update! Couldn't be a better kiss than this! This is such an emotional roller coaster.
He asked to stop, but she din't. <33 How could she? The emotions and feelings he had held back for so long, it all came crashing down at that one moment when he felt lost. She won. Definitely.
And she definitely "won" him <3 He lost himself to her. God this has such deep meaning to it, I couldn't just comprehend it all.
Aahil's pain, his eyes, his breakdown at his knees :'( Poor him. He was just been a pawn. Sigh! It hurts me to even think when this would actually happen in the show, his state would be... :'(( I can't imagine how I would manage to see him like that. But well, SHE would be with him, still. And forever <3
You. Take a bow. 😳 It was such an awesome update. I couldn't say this enough. You are a beautiful writer. Please don't ever stop writing. EVER! :)
Love! <3
awesome story..please do PM me whenever you update...👍🏼
its amazing and soo touching :)
Can't wait for the next part! Is Seher in this story? Where is Rehaan? I am looking forward to reading more Saahil moments and I hope you enjoyed your vacation!
Awesome update. Loving the story so far. Please PM me updates. Have sent buddy request. 
awsome update👍🏼
loved it❤️
continue soon
nd thnx 4r pm
Originally posted by fanraya

Beautiful...

Thank you so much!!! :) 😳