Ariya FF : Sirf Mera.......Part 8 on page 39 APRIL 05

Posted: 9 years ago
 Hello,, i know u all are angry on me for that updating... but seriously just get busy...

and ys whnever i get time i am surely updat my wrks.. and PM's bhi late honge so plz ...

PART 1

She take one lon breath... he messaging her hands , while Shree & chotu messaging her feets.. but she can't control her breath...

"A...mmm... " she try to talk , but Arjun nods no...

"Ammm"her head goes upwards to try to take breath...

Arjun immeadtly put his plam on Bedrest , so bars does not hurt her... Shrrtu just wipe their tears & goes outside...

" Arrr...jjj..."

" Riya no..."

But she tighten her grip on him...

"Muuujjj... kkkuuu bboo..."

" Abhi nhi Riya... " he warns & sees long tear fell from her eye...

Arjun sighs...

"Hmmm bolo..."

" Iii... Looove... uuu... Arrr..." she can't complete ...

"Shushhh ab bas... and I already  know that...  " he says

"Mmmaaa... " she agin try to say but he stops...

"Nnn... mere... passs jyada... tttiimmme nnnhhhiii ..." she manages to say...

"Per... ..."

" Maaaiii ... tttuuummm vaaaddda kaaarooo... maiii tttuummm hhriii hhookkaarrr marna ... chahtttiii... ppplll..." she says & her face turns into white , & sweaty...

He just look at her & sighs...

" Jaaallldddiii..."

He closes his eyes & open

He takes Knife that lying on Table & cut his thumb little... blood ozzes out from thumb... he holds her hand... that try to get some breath... he immeadtly smaers his thumb on her partion...

He remove his hand , & suddenly her head shots up... her eyes rolls in different way...

"Errrghhhaaafff... Arrrjjjunnn" she says as much loudly... and stop... 

" Mai sirf tumhara hue,, sirf tumhara..." he says

all runs to room hearing her loud voice.. & seees Arjun just hold her hand tight... her head shot upwards & her eyes are wide open...

Rathod runs to there & colse her eyes...

all are crying , but Arjun just look at her emotionless..

After 3 months...

Ayesha , Liza & Sakshi join ETF

Sakshi drooling over Arjun.. but Arjun always ignore her...

" Mai Coffee bana kar laati hue... " with that Sakshi goes to pantry.

She comes Coferance room.. & places all things & also give Chai to Arjun...

Arjun as usasal ignore it.. but after sometime  he takes one sip & through glass..

" Arjun kya hua???? "

"Yeee.. Chaiii... chiii itni ghatiya chai to mainelife mai nhi peee.. Miss Anand agar Chai bana ni nhi aati to plz... leave it , mai khud bana lunga... " with that he goes to pantry & preapare tea for himself...

Sakshi just burst out in tears somehow Ayesha control her... Rathod knows that he always like to drink tea made by Riya... and after her departure he never allow anyone to come near him,, he also knows that something happens between Arjun & Riya in that Hospital room.. Her forehead fills with blood.. & he just look like any ghost...

"bahut sare sawal karne hai tumse , aur unke jawab bhi chyie... per sahi time aane per... " Rathod thinks 

At 10 Pm

He comes Home...

& changes & then come front of her pic & light diya infront of her pic... he never put any garland on her pic...

" Hmmm , so Mrs. rawte... kya kiya aaj dinbhar????? hmmm manie bahut sara kaam kiya... " he says while seating on Sofa...

He sighs " Bhari dard ho raha hai sir mai... lekin... bas tumhe dekhta hue to... sab ... sare dard , pareshaniya bhag jati hia kahi..." he says with smile...

" Hmmm per Madam ye bhookh hi nhi jati.. ab chalo ,, kuch bana lu... varna ye Chuhe mera pet pad kar bahar aa jaynge... ...(he goes forwards , but again comes back ) hmmm miss u... "

He goes to kitchen , but his sharp eyes does not notice blush that comes on her cheeck & her smile also goes wide...

Next Morning

He comes to her pic..

" Gud Morning Mrs. Rawte...  I hpe aaj ka din acha jaye... " with that he kiss her cheeck & goes , but again he does not notice her eyes get teary & one long tear fell on her cheeck...

after sometime Arjun again comes to her pic & notices dry tears marks on her cheeck...

He wipe it

" Paani????? per yaha paani???? hmmm are is photo ko saaf karna hoga varna ye bahar aakar mujhe maregi,, miss hygine freak jo hai..." with that he take out his hanky & claen pic & then goes but again fail to notice , her eyes shows relif...

Precap :

no precap.. lol..

PART 1- PAGE 1
PART 2- PAGE 4
PART 3- PAGE 7, 8 . 9
PART 4 - PAGE 14
PART 5- PAGE 18/19
PART 6 - PAGE 25 , 26
PART 7 - PAGE 31
PART 8 - PAGE 39
Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 9 years ago
Dear Superb part hai
dear i m conf
plz clear and tell Riya is alive
THANKS FOR PM
awesome update..
plzzz bolo na riya is alive..
plzzz...
continue soon...
owesome update yaar. I like this pm. par ye kya ariya not together this is not fear. ariya ko hi sath rakhna . Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please no arakshi only ariya ariya ariya ariya
awsom updt
but
little bit confuse
cont soon
thnx fr pm 
Hmmm interesring very interesting hum paanch mein dekha tha but ye different hai
i want to say one thing love in U r vision most precious thing.

i love U r way of describing love

u shows love in high range like soulmate love

u always give respect to love

tahts why iam mad fan of ur writings .

tahnk u somuch for giving another story on LOVE
lovely start .
is riya really dead.
post soon.
Super awesome update
Loveitt