Fan Fictions

RaBir FF - Hennaed Hands -COMPLETED Final Update on page 43 (9/21) - Page 2

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Rachna's POV:

It had been six months since Rachna had made the one decision to preserve what had only just begun, but what had and still to this day felt the most real to her. How she would alleviate KT's feelings that she had deserted him at the first sign of trouble, she didn't know, but she knew she would be making a bold stance with her unannounced return and participation in this workshop. Once she had learned that KT had confirmed his attendance as one of the visiting panelists, she had used the excuse of wanting to surprise her classmates and had asked not to be listed among the student participants who would be showcasing their work.  She knew it would be best for their initial meeting to be on neutral grounds, one with little chance of him rejecting her outright for leaving and for KT she was willing to utilize any and every advantage at hand. After all everything that happened was entirely her fault...she had to make amends.

Applying mehendi to her mother's palm, Rachna racing mind had belied the serene smile on her face that day. While concentrating on the minute details of the design she was doing, her thoughts had been on the upcoming ceremony.  That she didn't, no, couldn't respond to  Aunt Seema's and Sangeeta's teasing on how she ardently she should be praying for the family's future son-in law, only confirmed how different Teej had been for her this year.  Could this be the last year she would participate this ceremony as an unmarried girl?

Shaking her head in remembrance of how she had approached the Teej  festivities so starry eyed, Rachna thought how her prior actions had only worsened the situation she and KT had found themselves in that evening.  The irony that it was her fast that had finally led her to the conclusion that he had been right all along, that they needed tell their families of their love, was not lost on her now.  Too caught up in the revelation of Teej, she hadn't even had the opportunity to tell him this and after her mother and daadi had walked in to find them in such an intimate embrace, there had been no time for anything but to divert as much attention from KT for her wrongdoings.

That her mother had begun to the put the pieces together was not surprising, and in the end Rachna realized that her actions that day had only confirmed her mother's suspicions. The fall out had been severe, and although what happened next had been totally out of her control, her reaction to it... "Oh God," she thought, It was time to face up to what her choices had led to.

Next...The Marriage Offer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so families found out their love,
what hapnd next???
What's Rachna's fault in this😲
Marriage offer wondering from whom???
luv ur style of writing...
anks209 thumbnail
such an amazing update. very beautifully written... please continue...waiting eagerly...😊😊
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww im really excited to read more,
soo it was rachnas fault🤔
why has she hide it ...
from whom is this marriage offer...

thanks for pm
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice waiting for the next part.
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome FF..KELLY

And welcome 😉
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear
Like it
Update soon
Pm me
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kabir's POV

It had been 96 hours...4 days... and nothing. Proximity had meant nothing, since he couldn't reach out to her or her to him. He could only guess as to what was happening next door, but here he was unable to do anything, all due to the promise Daadi had exacted from him.  A promise that had achieved nothing other than to reinforce the fact that Rachna was facing only God knew what without him beside her; where he should have been during this time. Cursing the position he found himself in, he jerked open his laptop thinking that scanning through the emails that had to have amassed over the last few days would pass the time until he could ..."What the Hell?"

" ...therefore, as the final step of Miss Rachna Garg's application to enter our student exchange program for the upcoming semester, we respectfully request the completion the attached recommendation form on or before..."

Kabir grabbed his mobile, all thought of his promise gone, Rachna, if nothing else owed him an explanation for this madness.

Rachna's POV

Had it only been 4 days?  Oh God, she had known that it would be bad, but how could her life have changed so drastically in just 96 hours? Other than the ability to reverse time, leaving would be the only way she could bring pause to the disaster that loomed ahead.

After Leaving KT's home, and under the pretext of being unwell, Rachna had been ushered to her bedroom and on closing the door her Mother had unleashed her fury and more so her disappointment in her.  She had borne it all, every accusation, Liar, Untrustworthy, Shameless; had felt that she had no defense against any of them. Only when the charge of taking advantage of her was levelled against KT, had she responded, never would she allow anyone to doubt his character, not even her mother. But no explanation would do, not that he loved her and she, him nor that she had been the one who had insisted keeping their relationship a secret had mattered, nothing would allay her Mother's distress that evening.

She could have easily accepted not seeing him, the fact that she would need to leave her job, but not what would come next. That the next day only worsened the situation made Rachna feel as if destiny itself had turned against her.

"She watched me praying and decided that I was the perfect match for her son? Who does that, and for heaven's sake what would make Aunt Seema encourage her, a practical stranger? No...no this is not happening, not now...please God not now, please show me a way out of this"

So the arrival of the email had seemed a message from heaven itself: Student Exchange Program with UK University, subject areas as follows ... Could this be the reprieve she desperately sought?

The third day had proved no better, as if all of a sudden everyone had been ready to give her away, this unexpected marriage offer was seriously being considered. Trying to reach out to her mother had proved futile, the pain of  betraying of her trust  was still evident in her eyes, yet  still Rachna had felt relief that Papa hadn't been told what had happened. Perhaps her mother had not forgiven her, but Rachna knew then that neither had she been forsaken.

Decisions had been taken by day 4 and it seemed that Rachna's only hope was to delay...but by now, she had felt that she was in this battle alone, even Gunjan had been against her plan. Their exchange had been heated, and in Rachna's opinion a waste of time, as there had just been no other option.

"Rachna, you are being too hasty, at least..."

"At least what, can't you see there's no time to wait, if I wait..."

"But you should at least discuss it with Kabir"

"No! I'm the cause of this, and I need to resolve this. Besides do you see him, have you heard from him, because I certainly haven't! "

"Rachna, that's not fair..."

"Well right now my life isn't fair, but Gunjan please, please understand, I need to fix this. If not for my decisions, my lies, none of this would have happened, If I hadn't been such a coward... oh what now... Hello, Hello... Oh God even this stupid phone isn't working!"

"Rachna, please you have to reconsider, you can't just leave."

"Nay Gunjan, none of this should have happened, so I can't stay. Do you really expect me to stay for a marriage I don't want?  How can you of all people ask this of me?"

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kelly it's mind blowing..

plz update the next part soon
and can't wait to know what's your plan re meet rabir..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice girl love the update keep it up