Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ohh nooo ...
she cant leave, kt do something...
ufff this is great...

thanks for pm
anks209 thumbnail
Beautiful is an understatement for what you've written. It's simply one of the best portrayal of emotions i've ever read... Kudos to your hard work...πŸ‘πŸ‘
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wauw nice twist
Lovely dear
Update soon
Pm me
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I don't have time respond to all of you, but I really can't thank you guys enough for your warm reception to this story 😳, and such supportive comments! I wasn't at all sure that I wanted to do this, but had some friendly encouragement , and am now really enjoying the writing process after so long.

The folks on this forum are really great, and I am so happy that you are taking to time to read.

So I hadn't detailed what was in store for the next update, because honestly I wasn't sure how far I would get, as  I swear the story has taken a life on it ownπŸ˜†.

Anyway, we're going back to the  college fashion showcase ; someone new will be introduced, and I really hope you like this character as much as I do.

Will update this evening, when I get home from work.

Thanks again!!!!
Kelly

hapo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly sorry for late reply...

overall awesome...
ur really rocking...

ll b waiting for ur nxt update...
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uhhh You scared me reading the title that A note on page 4
I gone really bad thinking its some note on delay or sumthin like thatπŸ˜†
But cool it was thank u note..
am happy now
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Final Presenter

Whoever the last student presenter was they were certainly talented. Obviously the henna was of significance to their collection as each of the first 3 models had presented such, but for Kabir it only served to irritate him further. He had no time for, nor desired anything that would bring memories he still fought from coming to the fore.

That Rachna had chosen to deliver her resignation in person bespoke her professional nature, but in doing so, she had been cruelty personified. Only today could he acknowledge with regret that he had responded in kind. He hadn't cared then, when he had grabbed her hands and studying the henna designs still vibrant, still moving, had demanded to know its purpose; what had been the point of this effort, telling her that it had been just one more childish folly he had had to endure. But today all he remembered was her pained expression at his words. At the time, her pain had been obscured by his own, made all the worse by the barely audible "Goodbye" and the fact she had walked away.

Shaking off these thoughts, Kabir again focused on the runway only to meet the piercing stare of the green eyed young woman on stage. The model, the last in this set, had a definite foreign look to her, and though her petite stature was such that she would never grace any professional runway, she certainly had the stage presence that would ever command attention. Holding his gaze for one more instant; she raised her hand enough to expose the henna design, before spinning away and exiting the stage, a wry smile touching her lips.

Exiting the stage, Naomi walked to stand before Rachna.

"Bulls eye...a direct hit even. Rachna, I hope you're ready because he will be paying attention."

Rachna nodded ever so glad for Naomi's presence.

From their first meeting in the student accommodations, and how two complete strangers had developed such an affinity in such small time frame, Rachna was still amazed; Naomi had been a godsend.

A few days before lectures began, there had been a mass exodus as the other students rushed off to yet another one of the Fresher Week events, a Pirate Pub Crawl this time. Shaking her head at the chaos, Rachna had headed off to the communional kitchen to only to bump into Hello Kitty, or more precisely the human version of the character.

Turning to face her, the green eyed girl nodded in acknowledgment "So, no swashbuckling tonight for you either?"

"Sorry?"

"You know drink, dancing, revelry, The Pirate Pub Crawl."

"Oh no, I wasn't interested."

"Same here. I'm Naomi by the way."

"Rachna"

"So Rachna, have you seen the Atrium yet, it's fabulous. In fact its reason I chose to study here."

"Because of an atrium?"

"Not just any atrium, The Atrium, you know the campus. The building is fabulous, such clean lines to it, the design is out of the world."

"Oh, so you're studying Architecture then?"

"No way, it's Media Production for me, but it was the building that made me look at this uni." Staring at Rachna's incredulous look, Naomi laughed, "Oh wow, you have the same look my mum did when I told her why I wanted to come here! So, come on what's your excuse, then?"

Rachna smiled, "Well, if you really want to know, I'm here to stop time."

Naomi had stared at intently then, as if searching for some answer. "Fair enough, I'll have my building and you deal with your time issues. Fancy some ice cream?"

"Sounds great." Rachna said, laughing at the quirky girl.

"Cool, but can I see something a second?" Grabbing Rachna's hands, Naomi studied the barely there henna design, looked into her eyes, and then back down to her palms "So Rachna,  something tells me this is all about a guy, who is he and what does he have to do with you wanting to stop time?"

Blinking away the memories, Rachna, looked at Gunjan and Naomi both at the ready with their support. "You guys are so great, so it's my turn now I guess."

Grabbing her friend's hand, and giving it a squeeze, Naomi smiled up at Rachna. "Only if you are ready; are you okay?"

Gunjan hugged her. "Rachna, remember, feedback session and then right backstage. Mayank has sent the car, and it will be waiting to take us home, We're going for short and effective here, OK?"

" Right, it's now or never," Rachna said and squaring her shoulders walked onstage behind her models.

Next... The Feedback Session

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello there love the story, well written love the concept and you are doing good with the updates giving both the flashbacks and present keepings us hooked wanting more.
anks209 thumbnail
It was awesome... BT waiting eagerly for them to meet
..😊