Fan Fictions

RaBir FF - Hennaed Hands -COMPLETED Final Update on page 43 (9/21) - Page 4

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sb1410

Hello there love the story, well written love the concept and you are doing good with the updates giving both the flashbacks and present keepings us hooked wanting more.

Thank you so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kelly the way you write is like too professional
Its less of Kabir this time but I really like the new character u introduced seems very naughty,Next feedback session wow cant wait for it
crtkelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saravathi

Kelly the way you write is like too professional

Its less of Kabir this time but I really like the new character u introduced seems very naughty,Next feedback session wow cant wait for it

That's so nice of you to say, but professional, no way๐Ÿ˜†.  If anything I think my writing is too structured, and could  never write in the style of your  FF.  I have the worst time with  dialogue, so I read your writing in awe, honestly!

Trust me if Naomi wasn't based on someone very close to me, I would have had the hardest time coming up with such a character...So the fact that you like her means a lot, since I like her a lot too๐Ÿ˜†

mkakkar93 thumbnail
First of all kelly ,i am very sorry i could not read the last two chaps before because was out of town but now read it and loved it to hte core and ya   There is something very different in your ff that is attracting me to read and its lovely ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘Update soon will wait eagerly 
crtkelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mkakkar93

First of all kelly ,i am very sorry i could not read the last two chaps before because was out of town but now read it and loved it to hte core and ya   There is something very different in your ff that is attracting me to read and its lovely ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘Update soon will wait eagerly 

Thanks , that's so nice of you to say๐Ÿ˜Š
mkakkar93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crtkelly

Thanks , that's so nice of you to say๐Ÿ˜Š

Ur welcome and once again sorry for late  comment 
crtkelly thumbnail

Kabir glanced down at the notations he had made. Irrespective of them being students, he had offered his professional opinions on the designs treating them with the esteem that each presenter deserved for their endeavours.  Unsurprisingly, this presentation had garnered more notes than the others; it truly had been head and shoulders above the others. A youthful collection catering to the young modern woman; definite European influences, but presented with just the right amount of traditional accents that clearly identified the designer's familiarity with Hindi fashion and tradition. Perhaps not for the streets of Banaras, but he could well see such designs in the urban areas of the country and beyond. There was definite potential in these designs. Peering at the next notation -the word Henna, underlined multiple times; one for each model he supposed, Kabir smiled ruefully, as he crossed out the word, there would be no need to take a blameless college student to task for his own idiosyncrasies.  He noticed movement in his peripheral vision, making him aware that the last presenter had taken their place on stage for feedback. Sitting up to share his assessment, Kabir raised his head, only to stare directly in to the face that had haunted him for months.

And should he have had any doubt that it was indeed Rachna standing there, the Faculty Head's next words lay them to rest, "Welcome back to SVC College, Miss Garg."

"So, definitely not blameless after all," Kabir muttered, all goodwill for the task ahead, evaporating in that instant.

Turning slightly to acknowledge her professor's greeting, Rachna sneaked a glance at Naomi who stood just to her side. Recognizing the rising panic in her friend, Naomi shifted closer to her. " Chin up Ra...the worst will be over soon, and you'll have made your point. Just smile ok?" Nodding in agreement, Rachna smiled and warmly greeted her Sir, and then turned back in greeting. "Namaste, KT Sir."

A multitude of thoughts raced through Kabir's mind, "How could she have returned without his knowledge; he had been sure that his efforts had been successful and that he had been apprised of her progress, at her new university. He had felt no shame when he had contact he Director of the Student Exchange program, to request periodic progress reporting on his employee, such was her potential. There had been no word that she had left the university, yet here she was back at home; so close and yet with their estrangement as far away as if she was still in the UK.

"Namaste, KT Sir."

Unable to withstand her smile, so long missing from his life, Kabir looked down at his notes, cleared his throat and began.. "Miss Garg..."

Had there been any major faults with her designs, Rachna was at the ready to defend, but there had been very little that KT had said that she hadn't agreed with or could not sway him to see her view. Rachna had relaxed as they discussed her collection, it was as if they were back at the studio just yesterday, it was just that easy. God, she had missed this camaraderie, the sharing of ideas, but never, never as much as she had missed him personally. He was her love, and would always be.

"It shouldn't be this way," Kabir thought, slowly reaching a boiling point as their exchange continued, how could she so unaffected and him feeling ... Yes that was it, just feeling again. Where was her pain, her discomfort, her longing for him as he did for her? Enough was enough.

"Miss Garg, I do have one concern, something that seems off-kilter with your designs."

"KT Sir?"

"Given the modern feel to your collection, I wonder at your insistence of the models to adorn their hands.."

"Ah the mehendi, well it's not something that one can expect for everyone to understand."

"Aacha?"

" Yes, well although the collection does lean more to the modern, its foundation lays in tradition, and what can speak to more tradition to a young woman than Mehendi? It's something we have all grown up with and as females our stories are often told in the henna, our hopes for health, prosperity even our expressions of love. It's something most of us consider neither childish nor frivolous and I see no disconnect nor any conflict between wanting to appear modern, while expressing ourselves through tradition."

Recognizing the word being thrown back at him, Kabir glanced at her hands, the only ones unadorned on the stage, and then back to her face, "So no story for you then Miss Garg?"

"Well I wasn't walking the runway, today, so no, not today. But we all have a story to tell at some point, and I'll be sure to have the Henna again communicate mine."

The pregnant pause that met her made it obvious he would say no more and that the session had reached an end, "KT Sir, Thank you very much, Namaste."

"Namaste, and ah yes, welcome home."

Unable to say more, Kabir could only watch as Rachna exited the stage, all the while pondering her statement of the henna again telling her story.

Next... A Reconciliation

Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
mkakkar93 thumbnail
wow what an update luved their conversation kelly  ๐Ÿ˜ณ and rachana being cold towards kt thats so cool ๐Ÿ‘ update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
crtkelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mkakkar93

wow what an update luved their conversation kelly  ๐Ÿ˜ณ and rachana being cold towards kt thats so cool ๐Ÿ‘ update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much, I am really, really happy how this chapter came together. Appreciate you reading!
saravathi thumbnail
Yes they met again..wow That Namaste Kabir she said was top attitude,I luvd it,poor Kabir..Their discussions were really like both pointing their personal life ,I luvd their convo,
Ur end is always makeus go what is next