RaBir FF - Hennaed Hands -COMPLETED Final Update on page 43 (9/21) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by crtkelly

Really aiming for it. Knew I was had a pretty busy week at work coming, so started the new chapter yesterday. Provided I am happy with it, it will be posted today and I will make sure to send you a PM as soon as done😊

I must say you are making me feel very special though in asking for it😳
Oh really? πŸ˜› I was feeling that it might be irritating you... It's just that I've become a fan of your writing...😳
Originally posted by anks209

Oh really? πŸ˜› I was feeling that it might be irritating you... It's just that I've become a fan of your writing...😳
Irritating, not at all, it just this whole FF is totally new to me, so just not used to the response.

Thankfully I've got an expert at home, who is guiding me ( once she  got over her mortification that her mother knows what FF is🀣. )I have been assured that I am doing well, and she has conceded to peeking on IF to see what I've been up to, probably to ensure that I'm not doing anything that will  potentially embarrass her more likely!
Originally posted by crtkelly

Irritating, not at all, it just this whole FF is totally new to me, so just not used to the response.

Thankfully I've got an expert at home, who is guiding me ( once she  got over her mortification that her mother knows what FF is🀣. )I have been assured that I am doing well, and she has conceded to peeking on IF to see what I've been up to, probably to ensure that I'm not doing anything that will  potentially embarrass her more likely!
Well, all I can say is that you are doing a great job and you are a potential writer... You should continue with writing( whatever you feel interested in) as you are quite good at it...

Finally extricating himself from the Faculty Director with a blatant lie of having to make an important telephone call, Kabir had made his way backstage. The activity at levels one would expect in the aftermath of the event, he had searched the sea of students for Rachna without success; was turning to leave when he caught sight of one the student models, easily identifiable by the henna designs.

Kabir slammed the car door pausing briefly to look towards the Garg residence, knowing that Rachna was now safely secured behind the four walls. "Little coward," he muttered. He was furious at knowing that she had to have left the college almost immediately after she had walked off the stage. The stage where she obviously felt safe enough to speak as she had, yet once off it was too afraid to deal with the conversation she knew he would demand after raising these doubts in his mind. He entered his home, frustrated in his need for the answers that only she could provide. Answers that could change everything he had believed up until now.

Daadi had insisted that he eat something before he retired, had in fact dished it up before he could say no. Joining him at the dining table, she sat there expectantly watching him her arms crossed, until he could no longer hold back the one question he had for her.

"You knew she was back, didn't you Daadi?"

"Well yes of course, but.."

"But you didn't think you should have let me know?"

"No Nanhe, why would you need to know, you were the one who let her leave."

"Daadi"

"No Nanhe, remind me again, I am getting older now, so maybe my memory is short.."

"She had already decided to leave, Daadi, I told you that."

"And you let her; in fact you facilitated it with that recommendation letter. So tell me again Nanhe, what does it matter that she came back without informing you?"

"It always mattered, Daadi."

"Then you were a fool to allow it in the first place," Daadi replied, "but Nanhe did you ever question why she was so anxious to leave so suddenly?"

Recalling that night, he had no idea why she hadn't heard his end of the telephone conversation, but that hadn't mattered for all words of importance generated from her side. The panic he had heard in her words had called out to Kabir and he had started to go to her, only to stop in his path, devastated beyond all measure on hearing Rachna's words:

None of this should have happened, so I can't stay.

Do you really expect me to stay for a marriage I don't want?

What else could she have meant if not referring to their relationship?

Taking hold of his hand across the table, Daadi looked squarely into Kabir's eyes, "Beta, she left for the both of you, to give the two of you chance if there was one to be had."

"Daadi, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that in the midst of everything that happened an offer of marriage came for her. Rachna is back for her engagement, the time her family was willing to give her is just about up now."

"I won't allow this to happen; I can't allow this to happen, Daadi."

It was obvious that Kabir could do nothing about the lost time, and now with the present his enemy he knew he couldn't afford any missteps, as such he turned to the one he could always depend on, "Tell me Daadi, what must I do?"

Giving his hand a squeeze in reassurance, Daadi looked at him with a smile, "Nanhe, have you met Rachna's friend Naomi, lovely girl. She should model."

So it was a misunderstanding... He could not understand her words... Poor kabir...😭
But now that cupids have started their work, things will fall in place... πŸ˜Š
Great update...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very nice chapter keep up the good work of giving us good entertainment.
owww love dadi,
yes kabir you let her go, at last now bring her back in your life...

to see a jaleous kabir is always a fun to read...

thanks for pm
love both the updates and  they are awesome πŸ˜³πŸ‘please continue soon 
Sry for commenting late,
n u hugeee thanks for writing it full of Kabir,
so its all misunderstanding,poor Kabir
Wondering what plans u have with naomi
loved t When Kabir said no I wont allow even knowing its past..Wow luv his love.
😊 Awesome update...
ur writings r too good n i m enjoying a lot ur updates...

Sorry for not commenting frequently...

This s for all ur updates and youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘